All Comments on 'The Conversion of Carrie'

by renae84

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
13 inches?

Yeah, right

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Nice start

That was a very nice beginning and a pretty decent first story. There were some issues with the pacing, but in general a fun, hot little fantasy. Writing is like any other skill, continued effort usually leads to improvement, so keep it up.

Note for H.H. Morant, this was a fantasy. So what if the fantasy guy has a 13 in cock? Don't tell me yout self-esteem is so easily threatened that a fictional character can make you all defensive? Sheesh. To quote a certain cartoon rabbit; What a maroon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Carrie would drive me crazy

I like the story, thank you for posting. Keep writing.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
13 inches....Pffff

Hardly worth the effort..lol

Nice story Renae, and an entertaining little read.

renae84renae84over 10 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thanx for the comments guys... appreciate it very much.

maybe 13 inches was a bit over the top, maybe it was just to emphasize the fact that it was indeed a very big cock ;-)

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
Just A Bit Over The Top

I enjoyed the story and am looking for further development. I would give you 5*, but the 13", Coke can thick cock is just a bit over the top. Sounds like she was fucking a horse rather than a man. Smaller would be more believable, but it's set at huge now, so please continue the story.

To other commenters...I KNOW this is kind of a fantasy and IS fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Renae

If you had left out the 13", Coke can part you would have gotten a five. You should have left that part for people to imagine the exact dimensions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous