The Convertible - Broken Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia leaned over so our faces were about six inches apart, and spoke in a low voice, "Darren, you beautiful man, you're quite the gentleman. A handsome man with manners in this day and age, you're like Bigfoot, a unicorn, and the Loch Ness Monster rolled into one. Before you start down the road on this Quixotic quest for my heart, let me ask you, how old do you think I am?"

Uh oh. My Mom taught me that you never ever discussed a woman's age or weight. Ever. Yet here I was, trapped. Hesitatingly, I gave a conservative guess. "I'd say...31?"

Claudia took off her sunglasses, leaned in and kissed me. Only our lips were touching; the kiss was warm and soft, yet I felt like I'd been struck by lightning. She ended the kiss, leaned back, and whispered, "When you get home, make sure you call your mother and tell her she raised you right." I sat there, somewhat bewildered, not sure what to say. She held her hand gently to my cheek.

"I'm 43, I'll be 44 in a few weeks," she said in a more normal voice, "Twenty years older. Now ask yourself, and answer truthfully, am I that woman, the one you really want?" Her age was the second major clue as to who Claudia really was, but I missed that one as well. My only excuse was, similar to Dorothy being transported to Oz, I was blown away by a tornado of emotions after the most gorgeous woman I'd ever met just kissed me.

I stood up, and reached down, and pulled Claudia to her feet. Emboldened by lingering traces of the Veuve Clicquot and the rush of testosterone her kiss had released in me, I pulled her in close and gave her a kiss with all the passion my 6'2", 210 pounds could muster on her wonderful lips. It was probably 30 seconds but felt like 30 minutes; I made it the best kiss I'd ever given any woman. When I released her, she looked shocked, and maybe even pleased.

Putting my forehead against hers, I murmured, "The truthful answer? Yes, Claudia, you're really the woman I want."

++++++++++

After our picnic, she requested I take her home, as she had a lot of things to get done before Monday. Her house was a small bungalow, a few blocks off campus. That's when I saw the third major clue. Her mailbox out front had her house number, 538, plus an image of an arrow snapped in half, a broken arrow... oh shit.

This incredible woman that I'd just taken on a picnic and been passionately clinching was, in fact, Haviland College's Vice President of Student Life and Dean of Students, Dr. Claudia Broken Arrow!

As we entered the little bungalow, I was in a state of shock. "Please, Darren, have a seat. I'll bring some coffee. How do you like yours?"

"C-c-cream and sugar, please." I looked around, taking a seat on the end of her couch. The room was decorated in a Southwest Native American motif. There was also a placard on the wall with her PhD diploma.

She came back shortly, handed me a mug, then took a seat at the opposite end of the couch. I took a sip, then put it down atop a coaster I'd found on the coffee table.

Claudia praised me, "Impressive, you're a courteous guest. When you call your mother, remember to tell your mother that, too." Her voice was deep for a woman's, and soothing. I began to relax a bit and found my voice.

"So, you're THE Dr. Broken Arrow I've heard about. When we met, I had no idea."

She shrugged and raised her hands as if surrendering, "Guilty as charged, I'm afraid. But please, only call me Dr. Broken Arrow on campus. Off campus, you can call me Claudia. What have you heard about me?"

"A lot of college boy crap, mostly bullshit rumors a college kid repeats about a powerful woman he's intimidated by. Stories of you having relationships with students, then trashing their grades when you drop them, shit like that."

"I take it you're not a typical college boy?"

"No, I've been in the workplace for 5 years. My bosses sent me here for 9 months to get my Mechanical Assessment and Maintenance Certification. Once the school year's over, I'll be back to work in Pasadena."

She scooted to the center of the couch, closer to me. "And what do you think of the college kid bullshit rumors, Mr. Atypical College Boy?"

"I think doing your job well is what's relevant; whomever you spend time with is your own damned business. As for doctoring grades, I seriously doubt you'd do such a thing. Given your position as Vice President and Dean, it wouldn't be worth the risk. It would be stupid, and you are clearly not stupid."

"Well, that's refreshing to hear, thank you. It's true I like to date younger men, but their bad grades are usually the result of poor study habits or laziness. If they succeed or fail, it's on their own merits, I have nothing to do with that. You know what else is bothersome? If I were a man, nobody would give a second thought to who I was dating. They'd call me a stud instead. Because I'm a woman, I'm the recipient of idle rumors and slut-shaming."

Claudia scooted closer, her hip against mine, draped an arm around my shoulders and asked, "Well, Darren, now you know exactly who I am, I'll ask again. Am I still really the woman you want, or should we just stop right now and just say we had a nice afternoon?"

If this was a gut-check, there was no way I was backing down. She may have been out of my league, but it wasn't in my nature to back down from a fight. I'd show her I was made of sterner stuff than that. In a swift move, I pulled her over into my lap, and kissed her like I meant it.

When the kiss ended, I pressed my face into her hair on the side if her head and growled, "Let me make this clear. You ARE the woman I want, and I'm not messing around, Claudia. Unless or until you say otherwise, I'm one hundred percent your man."

She was on my lap now and my cock was rising to meet her. With my free hand, I unbuttoned her sundress and pulled it open. She hadn't been wearing a bra, much to my delight. Her breasts were b-cups but with enormous brown aureoles and nipples. I bent my head and sucked on one, and she gasped in pleasure.

My confidence was high, and so was my cock. Too hard to be denied now, we got up and went into the bedroom. She dropped her sundress to the floor, undoing her long hair as well. Since she'd had no children, her flat torso looked like a 20-year old's.

She stood still as I looked her up and down, then gently pulled her panties down as she stepped out of them. Her trimmed pubic hair was black - the carpet matched the drapes, as they say. She was wearing just a hint of perfume. Combined with her sweat from sitting in the sun during our picnic, it made an earthy but sweet combination.

We lay down on the bed, kissing and caressing until I moved on top of her. "Be gentle, Darren, I'm not as young as I used to be," she laughed. I kissed her deeply, encountering some resistance in her pussy as I entered her.

I used short, easy strokes so soon she was wet enough for full penetration. When I was able to thrust my entire cock in, she gasped in pleasure. "It's been a while since I've had a lover, so my pussy forgot how to work for a second," she laughed.

"Working OK now?" I asked teasingly. I began thrusting in a slow easy rhythm, still not quite believing I was fucking this beauty.

"Oh, yes," she answered, her hips rising to meet my strokes, "just took a second."

"I don't have a condom," I teased, "should I be worried about getting you pregnant?"

She grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed deeply, tongues intertwined as I increased the pace of my thrusts in and out. When we stopped kissing, she whispered, "I have an IUD, so not yet," in my ear...

We made love missionary style at first. I was slow and gentle the whole time, not wanting to be too rough. She moved beneath me, pushing back against my thrusts. It was very stimulating, and it surprised me as my orgasm was just beginning to build that she had one of her own. She arched her back in pleasure and I pumped more firmly as she began to relax, but as I was about to release she began to breathe more rapidly and arched her back again, and climaxed for the second time as I finally came. It was magnificent!

"Oh, my, Darren," she said in a low voice as we lay together, "Whoever marries you will be one lucky woman."

Without even thinking, I responded "It's going to be you, Claudia." She smiled and shook her head, as if I was just a paramour making pillow talk, but I actually meant it.

My cock softening, I kissed her deeply. My fingers found a nipple and began playing with it. She reached down caressed my balls; my cock began to stiffen once more. As I got hard again, I turned her on her right side and plunged into her pussy from behind. She gasped but did not resist. Instead, she lifted her left leg to give me better access.

I was still excited as hell, but since I had just climaxed, I stayed hard for a long time, allowing her another orgasm before I finished again. We lay together spooning, happy but sweaty. I kissed her between her shoulder blades and up the back of her neck. Her skin was salty, but I didn't mind.

Claudia suggested we shower together. We soaped each other up and it made me hard again, almost painfully so. After we rinsed off, she knelt down, took me in her mouth and drained what little cum I had left in my balls. Claudia was a hell of a woman. I reciprocated by covering her body with kisses and bites until the water heater gave up and the shower water turned ice cold.

Afterwards as we lay in bed together Claudia quietly commented, "Darren Cosgrove, you have been a delightful surprise today. This has been one of the most enjoyable Saturdays I've spent with a man in many years. You're a handsome and passionate lover to be sure, but more importantly, I enjoy the presence of your company.

You're not like a lot of men in their 20s I've known, you're funny, witty and sensitive. I fear I might grow too fond of you. For now, though, I'd like to keep seeing you if you don't mind."

Claudia had just made it sound like I was a temporary thing for her. Well, fuck that. "Claudia, let there be no misunderstanding, I told you back at Butte Park and I'm telling you again now, you're the woman I want. Not just one time, all the time. If we keep seeing each other, you're going to get the full relationship treatment, I promise."

++++++++++

The next few weeks were a blur. I studied my ass off Monday through Thursday, but Friday nights were date nights. I'd take Claudia to dinner or a concert or a movie, anywhere just to be with her. I'd stay with her in her house Saturday and most of Sunday. Sunday nights it was back to the dorm to do laundry and study for my Monday classes.

Being with Claudia was so enjoyable, it was addicting. She'd made it clear that regardless of the fact I'd worshipped every inch of flesh on her body over the weekends, I was to always remain formal with her when she was on-campus. I was to act as if we'd never even kissed. Respecting her rules became harder and harder. One day, my affection overrode my common sense and I stepped over the line.

Impulsively, I brought a dozen roses and an expensive box of chocolates into Claudia's office. Her eyes got wide. Not saying a word, she pushed a button on her intercom and asked her Executive Assistant to join us. "Mrs. Mazetta, Mr. Cosgrove brought us flowers and candy, please put them in the staff room for everyone to enjoy."

Mrs. Mazetta looked like she was 181 years old, but if she worked for Claudia, I knew she was a top-notch EA. "How sweet, thank you, Mr. Cosgrove!"

I smiled weakly, "You're very welcome!" As the door closed, Claudia's smile disappeared completely from her face, replaced by a look of fury.

She hissed, "Darren, have you lost your mind? This is my workplace! NEVER bring me personal gifts here, do you understand? Any look of preferential treatment could jeopardize my position!"

I felt terrible. "I'm sorry, Claudia, I just..."

"In this office it's DR. BROKEN ARROW to you, Mr. Cosgrove! Do I make myself clear?" I swallowed, a lump in my throat.

"Yes, Dr. Broken Arrow, quite clear. My apologies," I said, and left quickly.

After that incident, I never made that mistake again, but it did nothing to dampen my feelings towards Claudia. My love for her spurred me to take some cooking classes at a local restaurant so we could occasionally stay in on the weekends. She enjoyed the meals I made for her, but she seemed to have less and less time for me as the weeks passed. We had fewer opportunities to see each other, but our lovemaking seemed as passionate as ever.

Naïvely, in my mind I blamed her increased absences on her schedule getting busier as the school year progressed. What I didn't see was my periodic hints about maybe making our relationship a permanent one were instead having the opposite effect. Finally, one Thursday Claudia dropped a bomb on me.

The text she sent me instructed me to be at the Robertson Memorial bench at 1:00pm. It was a donation from the Robertson family to commemorate the memory of their grandfather, Herman, the first President of Haviland College. The bench was a discreet location, hidden behind some large maple trees in the corner of the quad. She was waiting when I arrived and got right to the point.

"Darren, I'll be direct." I laughed inwardly, when was she not direct? "We need to stop seeing each other." Oh, fuck! I did NOT see that one coming.

"Claudia, why? You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm crazy about you, and I thought you had feelings for me as well! I was starting to make plans for our future!"

"That's the point, Darren. Yes, I very much enjoy your company, but I don't want a future, I don't want feelings. I just wanted to have some fun with you, and let it go. After you finish your certification program you'll go back to your life, and I'll stay here with mine. I never wanted a complicated relationship, I just wanted to keep things simple. We need to break it off before we get in too deep."

My heart felt like a catsup packet dropped in a fast-food parking lot that someone just ran over. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "I... I'm already in deep, Claudia. I really love you."

She sighed, "I know you're in deep, Darren. The trouble is, you're starting to pull me in with you. I love being with you, but I don't want the kind of long-term commitment you're looking for."

Tears formed in her eyes, and she went on, "This is all on me. I've been the selfish one. You were crystal clear about what you wanted since the first day we met. I should have stopped it then, but I couldn't help myself. You're such a sweet, caring man, plus you're a wonderful lover. I became spoiled, I couldn't let you go. Now I have to. I'm so sorry."

She put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. "You deserve better. Go find a nice girl, one who wants the same things you do. I'm sorry it can't be me." She stood up and walked away, and all I could do was sit on that damned bench and watch the love of my life walk out of my life and down that damned path.

++++++++++

I was pretty useless for the next couple of days. I skipped my classes, telling my professors I had the flu. I didn't eat. I slept fitfully. Cleo knew something was wrong, he'd checked in on me when I skipped a couple of our scheduled study sessions, but thankfully he didn't pry.

There's an old saying, "I'd rather be in a boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with the boat on the rocks." In my situation, I was the latter, not the former. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I had to try to talk to Claudia one more time and see if I could change her mind. It was early evening, so she'd probably be at home. I walked to her house and knocked on the door.

Claudia answered the door barefoot, wearing her favorite silk robe. She did not look happy to see me, like, at all. "Darren! What are you DOING here? I thought I made it clear how things stood with us!"

My heart breaking, I tried to make one last plea, "Claudia, I'm sorry for just dropping in, but I just wanted to..."

A man's voice called out, "Is that the pizza guy already? He's early." The man the voice belonged to walked around the corner, apparently fresh out of the shower and wrapped in a towel. It was Josh Morgan, the starting quarterback of Haviland's I-AA football team, the Bighorns. My heart fell, and I turned and walked away. My face was burning, and I felt truly humiliated. Claudia had clearly moved on.

Like Orpheus in Greek mythology, I'd lost my beautiful Eurydice forever. After leaving Claudia's house I took a long walk on the hiking/biking path that encircled the campus, brooding about my loss. I got back to the dorm after dark, climbed into bed and stayed there. I remained there for the next day and a half, getting up only to relieve my bladder and bowels.

Finally, I got dressed and went out to see if I could distract myself. There was a free concert on the quad, some up-and-coming band on the LA music scene. Of course, three songs into it there was an unexpected summer rain shower and the band had to quit playing. Fucking great.

Just as it seemed my week couldn't get any worse, it did when I got back to the dorm. There were several members of the varsity football team that lived on the 11th floor of the Huntington Hall, and seven or eight of them were gathered in the hallway as Josh Morgan was holding court, regaling them with tales of his latest sexual conquest, Claudia. My Claudia. "...so Dr. Warpath was on a buffalo hunt -- looking for humps, you know? So I humped her!" He laughed, and high-fived some of his entourage.

Hearing this, I began to seethe.

Unfortunately, to get to my room I had to pass him as I walked down the hallway and he took the opportunity to mock me loudly so everyone could hear, "Hey, it's poor Darren! Sorry Dr. Warpath dumped you! Too bad you weren't man enough for the old slut, cucky-boy, but don't worry -- I'll be taking care of her just fine while you're alone in your room, whacking your little pee-pee."

He thrust his hips in a parody of fucking, which had all the guys standing in the hallway cracking up.

Josh, being a football player in top shape, assumed nobody was tougher or stronger than he was. This was a miscalculation on his part. By nature, I was pretty easy-going, but I wasn't afraid of confrontation.

As a kid I'd grown up on the banks of the Mississippi on the Illinois side in East St. Louis; getting into fights was a regular thing there. My brother Jack and I had learned early on not to back down. You backed down? You got labeled a pussy and became a target for every bully on the block. You'd damned well better believe the Cosgrove brothers were not pussies.

As an adult, I'd just spent over 5 years in garages and warehouses doing physical work, moving cars, trucks, and related big heavy parts around with forklifts and manual pallet jacks. I had plenty of strength plus a pair of big, callused hands to go with it. Hearing Josh's last comment, I went full East St. Louis on him.

The laughing in the hallway stopped when I spun around and back-handed Josh in the same motion, knocking him backwards. Grabbing his expensive polo shirt, I lifted him a couple of feet off the ground and slammed him into the wall with a satisfying THUD.

I'm guessing he weighed about 210 pounds, but to me this was as easy as lifting a 40-pound bag of dogfood. He squirmed and tried to kick me, but I was in too close. His leg motion was limited, his kicks were ineffective and weak. I wasn't letting go.

He quit struggling. His eyes were wide as I held him up, I definitely had his attention. I hissed in his face, "You're a fucking weasel, Morgan. Say what you will about me, but the Doctor is a good woman. She can date whoever she wants, even if it's a piece of garbage like you. I'm warning you, if you treat her like shit, you'd better believe I'll fucking make you regret it."