All Comments on 'The Corner Office Ch. 05'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

i dont mind spanking a child when they are bad, but for him to hit an adult he doesnt know or has no reason to touch is called assault and battery. if the mother cant deal with her 2 children that are over 18 being out oast 9pm then that is her problem not for him to interfer with. so far i ahve read all 5 ch. and have seen nothing but abuse and now assault from the men towards the women. if you think humiliating a grown woman for fun that you are not in a relationship other than boss/employee is a good thing then you need help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
absolutely BS

this is so out of touch with reality i suggest the "author" go take what little brains he has and wash them thoroughly, air-dry them, and see if it gets all the nonsense out of his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect

Seems there are some with their own agenda. This webpage is one of the few open for all. Spankings were and are quite common around the world. In real life, real killings and muggings go on all the time unpunished. Some people need to just read or write their own stories and leave this author to his-or her freedom to write.

Keep it up, Tom 6432.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot story

Getting both daughters disciplined and submissive like their mother is priceless. Getting them to see the world and know the world does not revolve around them is right and just. Changing their horizons towards helping others than thinking of themselves priceless. Volunteering in helping black students with homework in high school, especially those more in football than studies. Increase this and they will have little time for trouble. And encouraging them to give more of themselves to learn true submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Realy , realy great story , please Tom write another series of this story , how these two young ladies starts to follow the new regime and rules maked for them , how they are grounded , spanked and punished, how they do weekly routine ....so on

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really want him to give them pussy spankings too, or spank them in front of other men, and maybe finger them to orgasm as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous