All Comments on 'The Corner Pt. 01'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You need to work on your math/editing.

You said he was 26 AND 28. Later, you said he was 7 years younger. Which is it? You said two things to make your readers believe he was 28. Stick with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wow very hot!!! continue on with the story does the child meet his girlfriend. what does he do all weekend to her?? he should take he out to eat then punish her at the restraunt for being a bad litttle girl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
now annony is a math major, think about this

It's a fuck story not the best novel on the NY Best seller list!! I gave this a 5 for the story not the math!! God annony you are such an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lol at the other comments. Great story

I loved it. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Bunghole frigging! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
girlfriend

Say girlfriend comes home after a night out with her girlfriends. She's 25 and will get to dominate a 35 year old blonde hard charging lawyer dressed like a little girl for bedtime. He takes her to see her in the punishment room and seeing a haughty blonde totally submissive lying on the small bed and grows up into a sophisticated woman older than her 25 years of age. She puts on a black lace dress with black pumps and pulls the shamed woman out of bed and makes her kneel. Totally broken, she makes her remove punishment jammies and kneel staring at her mistress. She is ordered to scrub clean flooors on her knees including toilets after they are used. Doing a ton of chores will wear her out, but fun comes as mistress takes her to a club dressed like a sexy teenager as she is tols to fuck one of her friends, a black man to make up for racism as a lawyer. More humiliation heaped on her who is told to make friends with the black man's wife who is black. In the end the white submissive lawyer supports the girlfriend's clothing needs and liberal political agenda by helping and giving generously to the poor and downtrodden including her BMW and house. Story could go places.

sdoesdoeabout 6 years ago
i like this story

i love it when a man takes complete control, he knows that she is turn on and even stops her from enjoying that. she simply must endure. yes i would need that

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962over 4 years ago
THE JERKSCUM

I understand he is mad about his car damage.i know he putting DISCIPLINE i her life BUT when he says DONT GET UP TILL SOME ONE GETS YOU..does OT allow FOR BATHROOM TRIPS AT NIGHT.

unless ITS GOING TO FORCE DIAPERS ON THE LITTLE LADY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous