All Comments on 'The Corner Table at Mickey's Pt. 02'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 3 years ago

Part 2 was great!

5

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
Im enjoying this

I look forward to the next instalment

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Nice job.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

This is fantastic! I can hardly wait to see where things go next!

PickFictionPickFictionover 3 years ago
As Always

Great job and anxious for the next segment,

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 3 years ago

This is a great story and written really well. Sometimes I'm left floundering a little when a scene ends and new one begins with no indication and I have to read back to make sure I haven't skipped anything but other than that it's all good.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Three choices

Well so much for choosing between Mallory, Robin or Addison. The author has all of us trying to figure out where this is going. Guess we will have to wait and see who is behind doors number 2 and 3. Can’t wait.

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraover 3 years ago

Excellent continuation! Looking forward to more :)

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
I couldn't imagine what Jim is going through

This story is getting better as it goes along. There are four women that would like this guys attention. What a shame. What a great story. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow what great characters

A really exciting story. We all expect Jim and Mallory to end up together but seeing their flaws and the other interesting characters is really great.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
We're still havin' fun...

...and you're still the one.

Great storytelling!

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
This just

Keeps getting better. Can't wait for #3.

jmmj5jmmj5over 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying this.

But that shouldn't be a surprise since I've enjoyed all of your stories.

Very few authors here are great writers and great storytellers. You are both.

Thanks for sharing.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

I like this and the way you tell a story. More substance, less sex. It is like watch a movie. I can See their faces in the story. This is a first for me and I have read tons of stories on Literotica. Plan on reading more of ur stories. Keep up the good writing.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 3 years ago

High drama - very intense - very fun. I love it. Onward to Chapter 3. Thanks much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable, not your run of the mill divorce story. I am confused a bit on the fact that he caught her blowing some dude in the parking lot and didn't confront her about her cheating till the mother's stroke. Was that before or after the fact?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Maybe it's my age but I can't keep the characters straight. And I can't figure out where this story is going. So I'm calling it a night and will try something not so deep next time.

I gave it 4 stars because you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is mentally relaxing to read a good story without having to mentally correct all the grammar errorrs!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

great story, a little slow paced or long, but I don't want to miss any of it. Seems like Females always jumping to wrong conclusions and jumping too quickly without all the information. Mallory and Lori with her "evidence" of adultery.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

Continues to be excellent! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My first time with this. Amazingly good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...

SIMILAR Stories