All Comments on 'The Corruption of Colt Jackson Ch. 01'

by StuffAndThangs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“No, I’m not.” This has a big sense of dread... when someone tells you they aren’t a good guy, you should believe them. Colt is headed towards trouble, maybe heartbreak, maybe worse. We’ll see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the slow build,....but I hope he doesnt drink. Been sober a long time and someone getting someone to drink when they don;t want to would be bad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boring?!?! You did not read the same story I did. Deliciously subtle. Heavy undercurrents. Opposites attracting. Just because they’re not boning in the first paragraph does not mean the story is boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not boring. I will definitely read more if there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find the comment “boring” not only boring, but cruel. Stuff and Thangs has gone to the trouble of writing something and letting you read it. Maybe they’re looking for feedback, maybe not, but if they are what they do with a one word critique that says “boring”. What’s boring about it to you; how could they improve? For me this is a great story. I love the slow, patient build up. I can’t wait to see where it leads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStuffAndThangs@StuffAndThangs
I write psychological thriller erotica. Most of my stories get pretty dark and twisted along the way. I try to put things back together in the end, however.