The Corruption of Colt Jackson Ch. 03

Story Info
An incident at Colt's workplace. Marc forces his way in.
2.1k words
4.57
4.5k
3

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out that all Colt has to atone for is more kissing. He isn't going to complain about that. First, he'd expected more than just kissing and was pleasantly surprised when Marc didn't push for more. Second, there had been minimal drinking. Marc and he had lounged on his couch binging some super hero show on Netflix. Oh, Marc made sure that Colt had some beer, but nothing hard. Lastly, Colt can admit to himself, even if he can't admit it out loud, that he likes kissing Marc. There's nothing to complain about.

When it came time for church the next morning, Marc watched Colt get ready and then kissed him before they exited the house and went their separate ways.

There's no word from Marc the rest of Sunday. Radio silence on Monday. Nothing on Tuesday.

For these three days Colt has told himself that he won't initiate anything. He wants to wait and see if Marc loses interest now that he made the vanilla guy drunker than shit and kissed him. He wants to wait and see if he can shake Marc if just because there are parts of him that feel like it's wrong to want to kiss him even though it feels so good and right in the moment.

On the third day he starts to get worried about Marc although he resolutely sticks to his guns and does not call or text him.

Wednesday at work, the city library, he gets a text and he's relieved to see that it's from Marc.

Marc: Hey, Vanilla. Got busy with work. You mad?

Colt: Why would I be mad? Are you okay?

Marc: Kissing and disappearing. I'm fine. You look fine too.

Colt's brow furrows and then his gaze snaps up to see Marc standing over by a row of books with his phone in his hand. After some hesitation, Colt goes to him.

"What are you doin' here?"

"Looking at books. You wanna help me find one?"

Colt smirks and shakes his head. Marc's bruises are starting to fade into a gross yellowish color. Colt is glad. He still hates that someone hit Marc and that Marc won't tell him who it was, but he's glad the man is healing.

"So... did you pray me away at church?"

He knows what Marc is talking about, the whole 'pray the gay away' mentality that some Christians have. Colt doesn't believe in that concept. People are who and what they are.

His lips twist into a small smile and he jokes in response. "I'm workin' on it."

"You can't." Marc slides his tongue over his lips and bites on his bottom lip. Colt thinks he intentionally makes a show of it for Colt's benefit.

Kudos to Marc because Colt's gaze slips down to Marc's lips and lingers there, eliciting memories from their two nights together. "Oh, I can't? Why can't I?"

Marc begins to step backward away from Colt. "Cause you wanna kiss me right now. You want me to kiss you."

"What makes you think that? Maybe I'm done letting you be brave for me."

"Are you?"

When Marc disappears around the corner of a stack Colt tells himself to go back behind the desk at the front and stay there. His feet won't move in that direction though and after a moment he ends up moving to the end of the stack and looking around the corner where Marc had vanished from sight.

A hand grabs the sleeve of his shirt and pulls him behind the stack. Lips are on his and Colt is kissing in return before he frantically pulls his head back and looks around for other people whether coworkers or patrons.

"Not here." He whispers.

"Why not?" Marc still holds onto Colt's shirt and turns the both of them around so that Colt's back is pressed to shelving and a row of books. "Are you really done with me?"

"I... no. I don't know." Is he done? He can still feel the remnants of Marc's kiss on his lips. He likes those remnants. He liked the kiss.

Marc kisses him again, not like the soft and sweet kisses in Colt's living room. This kiss is hot and demanding and hungry. He feels the top button of his slacks loosen and his shirt is pulled out and un-tucked just enough that Marc's hand can get in beneath his boxer briefs.

"Marc..." Colt hisses the other's name against his lips and then he's kissed again as his cock is stroked. He's hard. He's so hard and wanting and not wanting and conflicted about it.

"Wait." He puts his hands on Marc's arms and pushes a little, but only a little because what Marc is doing feels so good with the added edge of it being at the wrong place and the wrong time.

"Do you want me to stop?" Marc asks, kissing Colt again before he can answer. "Are you done with me already? Do you want me to stop?"

Colt wants to answer yes. He wants to answer no. He has no real answer, so he stays quiet and lets his orgasm take him, burying his face into Marc's shoulder to keep himself as quiet and muffled as possible.

He feels the wet stickiness of his own jizz in his pants and embarrassment starts to creep in. He clings tightly to Marc's arms. "Don't move. Can they see it?"

"Shhhh, Vanilla... You're fine. I'll take care of you." Marc gets a handkerchief from his back pocket. The kerchief looks like it used to be red but has faded to a pink-orange-ish and is smeared with what looks like grease and smells like oil. Marc slips it down into Colt's pants and cleans him up... mostly.

The other man shoves the handkerchief back into his back pocket and brings his thumb up to Colt's lips to smear some of what's left of his own cum there as if it were lip balm. It dries quickly but Colt can smell his own spill as surely as if it were the cologne he spritzes on in the morning.

Colt is too stunned with what just happened to do or say much of anything. He stands still, breathing in his own spunk while Marc puts him back together.

He's kissed a man. Now that man has touched his cock and gotten him off in public. It felt good. He'd hated it, but he'd also liked it. He's never done anything like that.

Wrapping his mind around all of this is going to take some time.

He looks down to see that his shirt is tucked back in, slacks zipped and buttoned. There's no sign of what has just transpired. Anyone who comes by now won't be the wiser.

The death grip he's had on Marc's arms slowly eases until he quits holding onto him. Colt's green eyes look up into Marc's brown and they stare at one another for a long, tense moment.

"You're not done with me." It isn't a question. It's a statement of fact.

Colt is still too shocked to find the words to argue the fact and isn't even sure whether he would argue it if he could. Nonetheless, Marc waits Colt out until Colt says something.

"I'm not done with you." Colt says.

"That's what I thought, Vanilla. Good choice." Marc backs away several steps leaving Colt suddenly feeling entirely too exposed no matter the clean up job Marc had done. "See you tonight?"

Colt nods deftly and then watches Marc walk away. He hears the doors of the library, the ding that sounds throughout the whole place when the doors are opened and the thump of their closing. Then he closes his eyes and takes several deep breaths.

What just happened? It was intense and unexpected and Colt isn't sure how to feel about it.

Maybe he can talk to Marc tonight and sort things out in his mind. Surely they can talk about what just happened and why it shouldn't happen again, right? It shouldn't happen again.

Colt isn't sure if he really believes that or if he's trying very hard to convince himself of it.

**

"Yo, Colt!"

Colt is leaned back against a far wall and looks up when he hears his name. After work he'd had to come to a planned band practice, scheduled during their off time just to keep their sound tight and to try out some new stuff their lead singer has written.

Their lead singer, Sam McCoy is the one who called on him. He's tall and slender with a head of long brown hair and a full beard. He's a cool guy, very laid back and he loves the sound that Colt adds to their bands. Not all rock bands have a stringed instrument player at their disposal.

Colt lifts his chin in acknowledgment.

"You here with us, man? Seem distracted today."

Yes, Colt is distracted. He's still wearing the clothes from work. He'd washed his lips several times but can swear that he still smells his own spill from earlier that day.

"Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, just thinking."

"Well think about the nothing after the first two verses of the new song. I wanna give you about... say two minutes to just riff on the fiddle, man. Really show you off for once."

"Oh. Cool. Yeah I can do that." Colt leans down to jot some notes down after the second verse of the new song.

"Yeah, it'll be between the end of the second verse before we do the chorus again. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, Sam. You're the real McCoy..." The rest of the band laughs at his joke and they pick up working the song again.

Colt is so pleased to have a moment to stand out front and shine. Sam has never offered him that before in the four years he's been with the band. It's exciting to him and in this first run through he really tries to give it his all and show off.

Sam is all smiles during his bit and the rest of the band seems pleased too until they all get back into the chorus again to continue the song.

After practice Sam calls him over. They bump fists in greeting as Sam speaks. "Man that was fucking awesome. I think we might wanna add more of that in other songs too. Artie says that all the feedback on the string stuff is good."

Artie is the manager for Drunk Wizards. They're just a well-known local and surrounding cities band right now but Sam eventually wants to try to go mainstream. Colt has no idea if they'll keep him if they go mainstream. Right now he gets paid less than the others because he was a late addition to the band and he doesn't play every song.

"I'm also writing a ballad I'd like you to look over. It won't be as upbeat and hardcore as what we usually do but I think it'd be awesome with your accompaniment."

Sam passes Colt a notebook and he starts to read the words on the page. Music can read like poetry and be just a poignant. The song is about wanting and not having, unresolved feelings, tension and confusion.

Needless to say, it speaks to Colt.

"This is really good, man. Maybe if you switch this part of this verse and bring the rest down here..."

"Yeah. Yeah I can see that." Sam takes the notebook and makes the notes. "You have a good eye for music."

"Thanks."

"You alright? I mean with all the thinking you were doing during practice today. You seem off."

Colt puts on as good a smile as he can and nods. "Yeah I'm fine. Just been a long day and I'm ready to be home."

Sam stands and brings Colt in for a hug. They clap each other on the back a few times before pulling back. "Go home, man. Get some sleep. My mom always used to tell me that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet. It's from some book or some shit. You like books."

"Yeah, that's from Anne of Green Gables. That was my mom's favorite book."

"Sounds like a chick book."

Colt laughs and goes outside to his bike. His instrument is in a case strapped to his back. He puts his helmet on and revs the bike engine to life before taking off toward home.

He wants to hole up for the night, lock all the doors and draw the curtains, take a shower and veg on the couch with a good book. He wants time to think. He wants time to work through whatever is going on with Marc. Maybe things will be more clear tomorrow.

At a stoplight, he gets his phone and texts Marc.

Colt: Hey. I'm wiped. It's been a long day. Rain check for another day?

The response is immediate.

Marc: No. See you tonight.