All Comments on 'The Corruption of Colt Jackson Ch. 03'

by StuffAndThangs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story line, characters come alive. Episodes are short though.

Still ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Your use of the word "spill" made me smile a big smile. Great starting chapters, hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but still so fraught with dangerous flags about Marc. He ignores Colt for 3 days, then shows up at his workplace unannounced, spontaneously gives him a public handjob in his pants, makes him cum and wipes some on Colt’s lips, then insists to come over when Colt wants some time alone. If Colt was super into all of this, it would be very hot - but it makes Colt confused, uncomfortable - and Marc knows that and amusedly pushes him anyway. One could argue that’s hot and Marc just wants to broaden Colt’s horizons a bit. But I can’t shake the feeling that it’s a way to control Colt and lead him to a bad place?

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyalmost 3 years ago

Marc is so intense and I'm undecided if it's hot or not. Like the other comments are saying, too many red flags. I hope Colt doesn't end up in an abusive relationship with the dude, and I think he's finding it hard to assert himself it's worrying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStuffAndThangs@StuffAndThangs
I write psychological thriller erotica. Most of my stories get pretty dark and twisted along the way. I try to put things back together in the end, however.