The Corruption of Jade Pt. 04

Story Info
Jade's brother takes what is his.
2.7k words
4.44
19k
22

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade went through her usual routine. She ate her breakfast, got herself ready for school, left the house in a nice dress or outfit, and changed into her slut clothes once she got to the University bathrooms. Today was a small crop top, no bra of course, her tiny skirt and slut heels. She picked up her underwear and threw it into her bag. Master Jon had recently decided she wasn't good enough for underwear in his class. Really she knew that he just liked to look at her pussy during class. Every so often, when he was pacing in front of the class, she would open her legs to give him a good look. In her last class, she had stuck a pen into her cunt for his entertainment. How nobody noticed was beyond her.

Jade was glad she hadn't run into Paul this morning. She had no idea what to say to him about what he had walked in on the night before. How do you explain to your brother something like that? She was mostly worried that he had gone off and told his friends. Ever since they were kids, his friends had always been hitting on her. They got worse when they got into their teenage years, but she always managed to blow them off. If he told them, they were about to get a lot worse.

Jade hurried to class and took her usual seat in the front of the class. Professor Allister gave his lecture while Jade gave him the view he loved. She teased him for the rest of the day until class was over. She waited until the room had cleared before approaching him.

"Unfortunately, I have a department meeting today." He told her. "It was last minute so we will have to reschedule."

"Damn. I was looking forward to this all day." She said, pouting teasingly.

"Don't you worry, cunt. I'll make up for it later." He said winking at her. "Until then, keep that pussy wet for me."

He walked out of the room, leaving her there alone. She waited another couple of minutes before walking out herself. They still had to be careful. Teacher - student relationships could get them both in a lot of trouble. With nothing else to do for the day, Jade decided to go home.

It was early afternoon and her parents wouldn't be home for hours, so she didn't other changing back into her other outfit. She was beginning to really enjoy the looks she got walking in her outfit in public. The guys plead started to pay her a lot of attention and it made her feel special.

She unlocked her front door and walked in. As she cleared the entryway, she turned and gasped. Her brother Paul was sitting in the living room, drinking one of their father's beers. It looked as though he had been waiting for her. He was never home at this time. Since he had become an adult, he was always out with his friends or at one of their places. She mostly only saw him at night.

He looked her over, taking in what she was wearing. They just stared at each other in silence.

"So you are just a whore now, I guess?" He finally asked her.

"What I do is none of your business." She shot back.

"I don't fucking understand you!" He said angrily, getting to his feet. "You were always a goody two shoes. The most religious out of our entire family, including our parents. Never kissed a boy your entire life and suddenly you are fucking strangers in the middle of this living room?"

"I'm having fun!" She yelled back. "The fun I denied myself my whole life! What difference is it to you?!"

"I've been calling around all morning." He said, quickly finishing the rest of the beer. "Jake's sister goes to your school. She says you have been dressing like this since the beginning of your semester! Just strutting around showing your ass off to everyone! What the fuck happened to you?! You never did this before!"

"Nothing happened!" She lied. "Maybe I just wanted to have my own fun, like you and Kara always got to do growing up!"

Kara was their oldest sister. She was very popular in school. Jade always felt like she was living in Kara's shadow. Jade was kind of the forgotten one of the family because she was always doing well, good grades, staying out of trouble, that her parents never really paid her as much attention as her other two siblings. Now, Kara was 24, married, with her first child on the way. She had a good job and her husband just bought a nice house in the suburbs.

Jade always felt they were too strict on her. They pushed her hard to focus in school and do well. They never did that with Kara or Paul. They seemed to be able to get away with everything.

She stormed up the stairs and into her bedroom, slamming the door. She was fuming.

"Fucking hypocrite!" She seethed. She knew for a fact that Paul had been having sex for sometime now. She once heard him and his ex girlfriend in his room. "Who the fuck is he to judge me?!"

The door to her room burst open and Paul came storming in

"You know, I don't give a shit if you are fucking some guy, but if you are going to walk all over town, looking like that, then you are giving all of us a bad name!"

"Get out, Paul!" Jade spat. She was shaking with anger.

"If you want to dress like a whore, then people will treat you like a whore!"

Jade lashed out, slapping her brother across the face. There was a brief moment of stunned silence. Paul stared at her, Jade looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe she had just done that. She had never hit him before in her life.

Paul pushed her, causing her to stumble backwards and fall onto the bed. Her skirt got hiked up and Paul stared at her bare pussy.

"Jesus Christ, you aren't even wearing underwear outside anymore?!" He cried out. "I don't even recognize you anymore! You'rea fucking stranger in my house!"

Jade pulled her skirt down and tried to stand up. Paul reached over and pushed her back down. He jumped on top of her, his hand to her neck as he jammed a finger inside her pussy.

"Paulie, what the fuck?!" She cried. She was shocked by her brother's behavior. "Get off me!"

"You want to act like a whore, I'll treat you like a whore!" He growled as he pushed a second finger into her.

Her vagina lubricated itself in response to his forceful assault on it. He grabbed at her clothes, ripping her top right from her body and pushing her skirt up, giving him full access to her holes.

"Paul, stop! I'm your sister!" She tried to reason with him.

"Yeah, my sister giving her cunt up all around town. If you are going to do that, then Paulie is going to get his piece." He didn't even sound like the man she knew anymore. Some other beast had taken over his body.

Jade's hand reached up to her neck, grabbing hold of the cross.

"Dear, God. Please don't let him do this. Please make him stop." She pleaded, her eyes closed.

"Oh, now you are praying?" Paul said, mocking her. "Maybe you should have asked him to keep your legs shut nice and tight!"

He slapped her across the face, hard. She felt a bit dizzy, the sting if his fingers burning into her head, the red palm print embedded on her cheek a evidence of his abuse towards her.

He thumbed her asshole and laughed.

"You got fucked in this ass last night, didn't you?" He asked in a degrading tone. "Look how red and loose it is!"

He tore off his own clothes quickly, until he was naked in front of her. His cock was already hard when he pulled his pants off.

"Paul," she said calmly, putting a hand up to his cheek. "If you do this, you will regret it for the rest of your life."

For a second, it looked like she had gotten through to him. That didn't last, as he slapped her across the face again.

"No, I won't!" He yelled as he forced his cock into her pussy.

He was not gentle. He treated her like a piece of fuck meat, hammering her as hard as he could. It was as if he was trying to hurt her.

He threw her around the house, on the bed, on the floor, in the bathroom with her head on the seat, in the middle of the hallway, at the top of the stairs where anyone could have walked in the front door and seen them.

The entire time, he hurled obscenities at her. He called her every name in the book, and then some new ones she had never heard before. The physical abuse was none stop. He slapped her face a lot, and hard. He pinched, pulled and twisted her nipples without mercy. He would do so until she screamed, then he would pull them harder. He punched her tits repeatedly until they were red and bruised. He continuously spat all over her, causing her makeup to run and get smear. She had never felt so humiliated in her life. He spent more then an hour ravaging her without slowing down.

Jade was disturbed by how he was getting off hurting her. Even more disturbing, she was getting off by his abuse. Her pussy was so wet, she was leaking down her legs. She was disgusted with herself. She knew this was wrong, but it also felt so right, like he was supposed to be treating her like this. She was a whore, and whores get treated like fuck meat. It was only right that her brother should take her like this. Her body was his to do as he liked.

"Oh,no." She thought to herself as she felt the familiar sensation spreading through her body. "No, this can't be happening."

She tried to fight it, not wanting to give Paul the satisfaction of making her cum. She tried to think of other things. Her school assignments and the songs she learned growing up in the choir, but nothing worked. That warm feeling began taking over her body until she couldn't handle it anymore.

She screamed as Paul's cock dragged the orgasm right out of her loins. He body convulsed as she lost control of her bodily functions. Her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. The feeling was incredible. Her pussy leaked onto the carpet as she lay there, collecting herself.

"Ha!" Her brother laughed at her. "I fucking knew you liked it. What a pathetic cum dump. You want more, don't you?"

Jade looked up at him. He looked so strong from this angle, the cock in his hands like a medieval weapon. She was both scared of him and hot for him.

"Yes, please, I want more, sir." She moaned weakly.

"Sir?!" He repeated, a wicked smile on his face. "Oh, I like that. Call me sir from now on. After all, I am going to be your new fuck buddy. You understand that, cunt? Anytime i want you, I will take you. Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when. You fucking understand me, slut?!"

He spat on her face again. The saliva landed right in her open mouth and she swallowed it.

"Yes, sir. I am your sister whore. My body is yours to do as you like."

"I got lots of plans for you, bitch!" He said. He crouched down and sat his ass right on her face. "Now clean my asshole, cunt!"

This was new to Jade. Master Jon hadn't even made her lick his asshole yet, but he at least cared what she wanted. Her brother clearly didn't anymore. She stuck out her tongue and began licking around the hole, swirling it clockwise, then counter clockwise.

"Now, get it up in there!" He barked.

Jade took a breath and plunged her tongue into his asshole. She couldn't stand the taste but knew better than to stop. She pushed her face forward, getting in as deep as she could. Paul moaned as he jerked himself off

"God damn, you are a nasty bitch!" He yelled out. "I can make some money off of you."

He forced her to eat out his ass for the next few minutes until he stood up and pushed himself back into her cunt.

"Look at you, you degenerate whore." He growled. "All beat up, a fucking mess, you smell like shit. You are the fucking disgrace of the family."

"Yes, sir." She said. The fight had gone out of her. She lay there, taking what he was throwing at her. "I'm a mess of a person. Teach me my place, sir."

"Oh, I will. I'm going to flood your womb with my seed. Give you a little incest baby. What do you think of that?"

"Yes, sir. Breed me, please, sir. That's what my body is for. Put your rape baby inside me."

Paul quickened his pace as he raced to fill her up with his cum. He put his hands around his sister's throat and began choking her. He put everything he had into each stroke until he finally exploded inside her, squirting his gooey spunk deep into her. He relaxed, letting his dick slowly fall out of her, his cum chasing after it. He then stood up above her.

"Fuck yeah, you slut. God, I've never came that hard before. You fucking loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir. I love being treated like that." She said. She waited to see him return to his old self, to realize what he had done. To feel some form of regret. But there was none. This wasn't her brother standing above her, it was her new pimp.

"Fuck, my cock is still hard. That's never happened before." He said as he jacked it furiously. "I'm going to blow another load over that face of yours."

Jade watched him, her emotions all over the place. He had no respect for her anymore, no love. She was just a set of holes for him to enjoy. She got to her knees as he jerked his cock just above her. She glared at him from under her eyes.

"You want to cum on my face? You want to blow a load over your whore sister's face? Is that what you want? You perverted bastard."

"Yeah, that's right. I'm going to mark my territory. You're my whore now. I'm going to pimp you out for a lot of money."

"Yeah?" She said, reaching up and massaging his balls. "You want me to be your prostitute? You're a fucking sick, twisted asshole."

Jade thought the idea of being pimped out incredibly hot. She detested that it was Paul who would be doing it, however, but she had had the fantasy for a long time now.

"I fucking hate you for what you've done to me, but I love you for doing it."

This was the line that made Paul bust his nut all over her face. His second load was just as big as his first one. He almost covered her face completely. She didn't break eye contact with him for a second.

Paul's dick went flaccid and he looked down at his sister who he had just destroyed. He looked proud of his work.

"Next time, I'm blowing out that little asshole of yours." He said as he spat onto her face again. "Don't worry, I'll make it hurt."

"I'll be waiting." She replied defiantly.

Paul walked back into his room and slammed the door, leaving Jade in the hallway, sticky, alone, ashamed, her body sore and her pussy swollen.

She had reached a new low that she never thought possible. She was now a fuck toy for her brother and his prostitute. She had fallen far, and fallen fast.

End of part 4