The Corruption of Jade Pt. 08

Story Info
The conclusion to Jade's story.
10.9k words
4.64
9.5k
12

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rough week for Jade. She spent the next day recovering with a concerned Julia. Her best friend catered to her every need so she could take it easy. Jade told her everything that happened the night before. She told her about the original four, who abused her ass without mercy, to the man that slapped her around the room, to the guy that pushed her face in the toilet while he ass fucked her, to the one that followed her back to Dougan street and stalked her until Julia showed up. It was the stalker that concerned her.

"He asked me out on a date." Jade informed her friend while she drank her coffee. "When I refused, he followed me back, but kept ducking into the side alleys whenever I looked back at him. It was creepy. I mean, who dates a hooker?"

"But you are not a hooker." Julia replied softly, touching Jade's hand tenderly.

"I was last night. As far as he knows I am. I'm just concerned since Durk told everyone my name. What if he comes looking for me?"

"I think you are being paranoid. I really don't think you will ever see him again." Julia said as she poured herself a fresh cup. "So what now? You said you are getting out of this life. What is your plan?"

Jade sat and thought about it for a minute.

"I need to get out of my house. Paul had no plans of letting me go. His plan is to use me and pimp me out as much as possible." Jade finally said, getting up, wincing as she did, and walking over to the living room. "I can't go to my parents. I mean, how do you explain that? It would tear them apart. Jon has pretty much disowned me, said his plan is to use me as his cock sleeve, but the relationship is dead. So I don't have a lot keeping me here. Maybe I will move away. I'm not enjoying school. Plus, I have to see Jon there, and I would rather not. Maybe a new start is the way to go."

"Why don't you move in here?" Julia asked. "I'm all alone here, it would be nice to have company, so long as you can stand me having, umm, 'visitors' over. You can get out of your house and figure out your next move. Meanwhile, I can introduce you to my friend, Ryan. He was the one I was telling you about. He can give you everything you need. You got to get back out there, find someone new."

Jade thought about it for a moment, then smiled.

"Yeah, I'm in. I don't have much, so I can move in here pretty quickly. As for Ryan, I think it is a good idea. Once Jon dropped me, it was concerning how quickly I found myself on a street corner. A man might stop me from making the same mistake. Set it up. But maybe wait until next week, give me time to recuperate."

Julia cried out in happiness and hugged her friend. Jade was excited. Julia and her had talked about moving in together since they were 14. Julia had been on her own since she was 17. Jade had been thinking about moving out since she had finished high school, but decided to stay at home until she finished university. It felt right. It was time.

Jade's parents were surprised by the news and tried to convince her to remain at home, but in the end, they accepted her decision, feeling comfortable that she was moving in with Julia. As she broke the news, Paul stared daggers at Jade from across the dinner table. He was watching his brand new whore slip away from him, and he didn't like it. She could practically see the gears turning in his head. He was planning something. Two days later, Jade's father helped her bring her stuff over to Julia's house.

Jade had been concerned about rent, but Julia had convinced her that it was okay. Julia was one of the most popular strippers at The Pig Pen, the city's most popular strip club, and she made enough to cover the rent. She told Jade that while she is in school, not to worry about the rent. After, when Jade was working, then she could start covering her half.

Jade then told her that she had made another big decision: she decided to quit school. She wasn't enjoying it, and didn't want to be forced to see Jon twice a week. She would find some work in the meantime, until she found another course to take.

That was how, a few weeks later, Jade became a waitress at The Pig Pen. Julia had pulled some strings and gotten her a job there. Initially, Julia had offered her a position stripping, but she had declined.

Jade brought some patrons another round of beers. Even though she wasn't on stage, she still had to wear a skimpy outfit. She wore a tight tank top that showed off her midsection, a skirt that went half way up her thighs and knee high boots. She didn't mind the uniform, but a lot of the patrons thought she was one of the strippers and kept trying to purchase lap dances from her.

Julia took the stage. Jade stopped and watched her. She was very skilled. She gyrated her hips across the stage. She attracted a crowd as they gathered in front of the stage, throwing bills to her. She dropped onto her hands and knees, crawling across towards the men. They reached out and began shoving the singles into her G string. She blew a kiss to them before pushing off and sliding back towards the pole. She grabbed hold of the brass and lifted herself up. She climbed up to the top of the pole, wrapped her legs around it and slowly slid down, rotating as she went. She unhooked her top and let it fall to the ground. The crowd cheered in excitement as they made it rain dollars. Julia slid down to the floor and rolled backwards, landing on her butt and letting her legs fall open.

"Take it all off, bitch!" Someone yelled from the back.

Julia licked her left hand and massaged her nipples while her right hand fell to her crotch. She rubbed herself over her panties seductively. The men were on the edge of their seats, waiting in anticipation. Julia slipped her hand under her panties and pulled, tearing them away and flashing her pussy to the crowd. The entire club erupted as Julia spread her labia to give them all a better look.

Her song ended and Julia grabbed her money and her clothes and excited the stage. Jade just stared after her friend, amazed by her skill of seduction. She was an expert of her craft. Jade had never seen her perform before, but understood why she was so popular.

"Damn she is good." One of the customers said to Jade. "Every weekend, she has a new routine. She never does the same one twice."

"She is good." Jade replied as she grabbed his plates. "I've known her for years. She takes her work very seriously. But still manages to have fun."

"And what about you?" He asked as he sipped his beer. "Have you ever gone up on stage?"

"Oh, no. I'm too shy. I've been offered but I can't bring myself to do it."

The man eyed her closely. He was quite handsome, in good shape, maybe early thirties.

"Maybe soon." He said after a moment.

"Maybe."

Jade walked away, dropping off her dishes in the kitchen before heading back into the change rooms. Julia had just finished changing back into a new outfit when she spotted her friend.

"So, what did you think?" Julia asked.

"You are so good. I'm kind of jealous."

"If you ever want to learn, I would be happy to teach you. It takes some practice but once you get used to it, there is a lot you can do with it."

Jade followed Julia back out into the club. Julia was about to start soliciting dances from the clients. This was Julia's bread and butter. Since they were teens, she had been fantastic at manipulating men. She got them to buy her whatever she wanted. Since she started stripping, she could milk these married men dry of everything in their wallet.

Jade grabbed a tray of drinks and walked them over to a table of friends. She turned to see Julia sitting on the lap of the handsome man Jade was speaking to earlier. Julia waved her over.

"Jade, I want to introduce you to someone. This is Ryan, the one I was telling you about."

Jade's face went red. She was happy that the lights were dimmed so they couldn't tell.

"Oh, hi. It is nice to meet you."

"And you." He replied. "I've heard a lot about you. You and I, we are going to get together tomorrow, get to know each other better."

Jade was surprised by how forward he was. She liked it though.

"Okay, I have class until 4pm, tomorrow, but I'm free after that."

"Very good. I will be there sometime tomorrow evening."

"I'm really looking forward to it!" Jade felt she sounded a little too excited. He either didn't notice, or it didn't bother him. "I better get back to work. I will see you tomorrow Ryan."

Jade finished up her shift and left. Julia still had a couple hours left so she couldn't catch a ride with her. Jade was nervous, The Pig Pen was just off Dougan street. She walked down past the prostitutes she had stood next to just a few days earlier. She tried to push those memories from her mind, it was the last thing she wanted.

"You had better not be working." A familiar voice said behind her.

She froze and slowly turned. Durk had come up from behind her.

"I thought I taught you a lesson last time." He said, his arms crossed, a disapproving look on his face. "I can do worse, trust me."

"I'm...I'm not." She stuttered in fear. "I got a job as a waitress at a strip club."

"Oh, really? Which one?"

"The Pig Pen." Jade said, taking a step back from him. "I'm just passing through."

"Why the hell are you doing that? You know how much more money you could make working for me? The other day was about punishment. It ain't like that typically. Come work for me and make some serious cash."

"It's not for me."

Durk snorted and walked away. "Your loss."

Jade watched him disappear into the crowd. Her heart was going a mile a minute. If she never saw him again, it would be too soon. She continued on her way, doubling her pace until she had left Dougan street.

*****

Jade anxiously applied her makeup. She wanted to look good for Ryan. Julia had explained to her that Ryan had high expectations. He expected his girls to be made up pretty, dress slutty, work out so that they are fit and be dirty sluts when he commands. He was a misogynistic man, used women for their bodies and discarded them when they were no longer useful to him.

When Jade heard that, it made her blood boil. It angered her that there were still men that would treat a woman like that. It also made her wet. He was exactly the type of guy age wanted. It was what Jon couldn't give her. She didn't know why she wanted someone like that so badly. She never had been that way before, but the further into this world of sexual deviance she descended, the more she wanted it. It was an insatiable craving. It was a simple life.

Jade examined herself in the mirror. She has lots of mascara and eyeliner, giving her those innocent eyes that a man like Ryan would like to look at while fucking her throat. Red, ruby lipstick coated her mouth, better to smear across his cock. Foundation to hide the small blemishes and imperfections on her skin. A corset to straighten her back and thrust her tits out. Fishnets to highlight her long legs and heels to make her ass look nicer, rounder. She has braided her hair into pigtails, giving Ryan something to hold on to.

She walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. Julia was in the kitchen, prepping some food. She had also dolled herself up. She was wearing a skimpy bikini, partially see through and high heels. She looked up at Jade, who gave her a twirl.

"So, what do you think?" Jade asked.

"You look good, but lose the bra and thong." Julia replied as she placed the chips and dip on the table.

"Really? Isn't that being a little, I don't know, too forward? A little too slutty?" Jade asked, looking down at her outfit. "Wouldn't a little bit of imagination be better?"

Julia chuckled as she grabbed a beer out of the fridge. "Not with Ryan. Trust me, if he could parade us outside naked, he would. I'm telling you, lose the extra clothing."

"I just...feel awkward getting naked in front of you."

Julia gave her a look. "Jade, you see me take my clothes off every night. Don't be shy."

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

"Okay, he is here."

Jade shook slightly. She didn't know why she was so nervous about this meeting. Why should she? He was benefiting from this arrangement. He was going to get to use her body anyway he wanted, to fulfill his every desire. Yet Jade felt like she had to impress him, had to be accepted by him, not the other way around. What if he didn't like her? What if he took one look at her and just walked out of the door?

Jade didn't know how these men had this much power over her. Jon had been like that for a while. Paul had a strong hold over her. If he wasn't her brother, she would have let him continue to use her like that for years. And now Ryan, a man she had only spoken to for a few minutes, who she hadn't even seen yet in proper lighting. She hoped he didn't disappoint.

Julia opened the door and Ryan walked in. He was taller than Jade thought he would be. At least 6 foot 4. He was very muscular, with a sculpted chest and abs. He had a chiseled jawline with a short stubble of brown hair. Jade felt he could be a model.

He stepped into the house, Julia closing the door behind him. His cold brown eyes looked Jade over, head to toe. She shuffled in place uncomfortably.

"Hello, sir." Julia said, approaching him with his beer. "I hope you are doing well."

Ryan grabbed his drink and took a swig. He stopped and looked Julia over.

"What the fuck is this?" He said, gesturing to her bikini. "I told you, no fucking clothes. You know better!"

He slapped her across the face.

"I'm sorry, sir! I thought you would like it." Julia said as she frantically took her bikini off and threw it into the kitchen. She bowed her head submissively. "I should have known better."

Jade was surprised, both by the slap and by Julia's response to it. Julia never seemed like the type of girl to allow herself to be abused like that.

"You can't do that!" Jade exclaimed. She didn't mean to, it was a natural reaction.

Julia's eyes widened and she shook her head to Jade frantically. Ryan stared her down, and approached her slowly and deliberately. He spotted right in front of her. Jade looked up at him. He was quite massive, towering over her. She looked up at him.

"Oh yeah? Why not?" He asked. The way he said it intimidated Jade.

"You...you can't just slap her."

"Let's get something straight, that girl over there, she is my property. I will do with my property as I see fit. That includes setting whatever rules I choose and punishing her accordingly."

His commanding personality made Jade feel so small, so vulnerable.

"Besides," he added. "What are you going to do about it?"

He slapped Jade across the cheek. Her hand shot up to her face, covering the red mark. She looked up at him in shock and anger. She had been slapped by men before, but always in a sexual context, never like this.

"That's for talking back." Ryan said, taking another sip of his beer. "I can see you want to hit me. Take your shot, but you better be ready for the consequences."

Ryan didn't move, staring at her. Jade found him quite scary. Still, so was he to just hit her? She didn't know how she worked up the courage, but she lashed out, slapping him back hard. The loud smack echoed through the house. Both Jade and Julia exchanged looks.

"That's the only one you'll get." Ryan growled menacingly. "I'll deal with you in a minute. Now, take off that bra and thong."

Jade didn't want to move. The way Ryan spoke to her intimidated the hell out of her. What was he going to do? How was he going to punish her? Ryan said for a couple seconds for her to obey. When she didn't, he took matters into his own hands.

He dropped his beer on the table and grabbed her by her neck. She struggled against him, falling to her knees. He grabbed her bra with one hand and ripped it off, her tits popping out over her corset. Next, he tore her thong, shredding it. He pushed the material into her mouth, then forced her onto all fours, pressing her face into the floor.

"You fucking stay there, cunt! You stay there until I say, thinking about what you did. I'll call you when I am ready to punish you!"

He stood up, grabbed his beer and walked over to Julia. She just stared at the floor, unable to look at her friend. Ryan placed his hands on her chin and directed her head to look at Jade.

"Your friend is uppity. She's one of those feminists isn't she?" Ryan asked, his mouth right next to her ear.

"Yes, sir. She has always been an advocate for women's rights and an outspoken feminist." Julia replied.

"This sight brings back memories, doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir."

Ryan pushed Julia onto her knees and used her hair as a leash, dragging her over in front of her friend. Ryan crouched down over Jade.

"Fun fact. Julia, as I'm sure you know, was a lot like you when we met. Loud, outspoken, full of ideals. I broke her of that. A couple years ago, she was in a position very similar to you now. She swore I would never transform her into a piece of fuck meat. Look at her now. She does what I say, when I say. Soon, you will too."

Ryan stood up and stepped behind Julia. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his 10 inch cock out. He knelt behind her and pulled her hips into position.

"Now, Julia, I want you to look your friend right in the eyes while I fuck you. Let her see you for what you are, a fucking cock sleeve."

Julia did as she was told, raising her head and locking eyes with Jade. Between the two, Jade felt more embarrassed. Julia, on the other hand, looked determined. It was as if she had done this before. Maybe her experience as a stripper had stripped her off her shame. Still, stripping in front of strangers and getting fucked in front of your friend are two very different things.

Ryan spat on her crack, letting it run down her skin, using his dick to lube up her ass. He pressed his tip to her asshole, stretching it a little bit. Julia took a deep breath as she prepared for what came next. Ryan pushed himself into her. Julia let out a small whimper as her unprepared asshole opened to accommodate his giant member. He didn't stop until he was balls deep.

"Oh, fuck, I always forget how big you are." Julia groaned.

Ryan began to slam his hips into her ass cheeks. He would jam it in hard and fast, hold it there for a few seconds, pull out slowly, then ram her again. Julia's body was rocked forward with every thrust. She gritted her teeth in pain, but never broke eye contact with Jade.

"Just so you understand, cunt." Jade looked up at him as Ryan spoke to her. "With me, you have no rights. You make no decision of your own. You do what you are told, when you are told. Your body is mine to do with as I please. If I want to fuck you, you bend over. If I want to whore you out, you will do so without complaint. You will be a slave, my slave. That will be your life under my rule. I won't cuddle you, I won't take you on romantic dates or anything like that. I most certainly won't marry you, and I will go out, fuck whoever I want, when I want, while you will only fuck me and anyone I decide. Failure to do as you are told will be harshly punished. You will be my property. Nothing more, with no other rights than my car or my coffee maker does. Be useful, I keep you. Stop being useful, and I get rid of you. Do you understand me?"

Jade closed her eyes and nodded. Going back 6 months, Jade would never have bothered with a man like that and would have been disgusted with him for even suggesting such a thing. Now, it was all she wanted. A life of sexual slavery was so appealing to her.

Ryan stood up, walked over and stood in front of her.

"You have two choices. If you don't want that, then get up and walk out of here. If you do want it, then kneel and suck your friend's ass juice off my cock."