The Corruption of Jade Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade slowly got to her knees. She looked him in the eye the whole time as she removed her destroyed panties, now soaked with saliva, from her mouth and grabbed his cock. She greedily shoved it into her mouth. She could taste the bitterness from Julia's asshole and wanted to gag but forced his cock deeper into her throat. Her feet splashed the small pool of juices that had poured from her pussy. In that moment, Jade felt her whole life, her whole purpose on this planet change. It felt right.

"Good." Ryan said, a wicked smile on his face.

He pushed Jade to the ground, grabbed her by the ankle and aggressively dragged her into the living room. Jade's head smacked into the leg of the coffee table, sending a wave of pain shooting through her temple. Ryan either didn't notice, or didn't care. He picked her up, flipped her onto her front and dropped her onto the ground. She had the wind knocked out of her and gasped to catch her breath.

"Julia, get over there, your friend is going to need your support for this next part." Ryan barked. Julia hurried over and lay down on the ground next to Jade.

"This next part is going to hurt." Julia said, grabbing Jade's hand and squeezing it. "You need to be a good girl and take it."

"What's happening?" Jade asked. She looked up at Ryan who was taking his belt off of his pants.

"You are being punished." Julia replied, a look of concern on her face. "It's for misbehaving earlier. You just have to take it. It'll all be over soon."

Ryan folded his belt in half and lined it up with Jade's ass cheeks, getting the distance just right.

"This is for the back talk, and the slap." Ryan informed her.

Jade screamed as she felt the belt bite into her rear. He was not pulling any punches, either. It stung so badly. He gave her no time to recover as the seconds lash landed a second or two later. Jade squeezed Julia's hand so tightly she thought she was going to break the bones.

They got into a rhythm, the smack of the leather was preceded by the yelp of its victim. Jade could feel her skin getting raw and splitting as red welts formed across her ass. Tears streamed down her face, smearing her mascara across her cheeks while Julia shouted words of encouragement.

"It'll be okay! You're doing great sweetie! It is almost over!"

The punishment continued for several minutes, the only break Jade received was when Ryan stopped to switch arms. By the time he had finished, Jade's ass was covered in bruises and welts. She was curled up in the fetal position, bawling her eyes out while Julia hugged her, rocking her gently.

"I know, I know." Julia whispered tenderly in her ear. "I know how much it hurts. But you needed to be punished. It's the only way you will learn. Now you need to apologize to him for the way you acted."

Jade looked up at Ryan, who was sitting on the couch, finishing his beer and eating a few chips. He had removed the rest of his clothes. She crawled over to him and grabbed his leg, pressing her body to it like she was hugging it.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" She cried out in between sobs. "I'll be a good girl. I won't talk back or hit you again!"

Ryan looked up at Julia.

"She is smarter than you. You had to be punished a few times before you figured that out."

He grabbed Jade's head with both hands, forcing her to look at him through her tears.

"You really want to prove to me how sorry you are?"

"Yes, sir. Please let me make it up to you."

"Then fuck your throat with my cock." He said, pushing her head down on his hard member.

Jade forced herself down as deep as she could. His dick was so far down her throat she swore she could feel it tickling her lungs. She sucked him with long strokes, as fast as she could, only stopping briefly to get some air or have a coughing fit. As soon as she recovered, she was back down on him. Her lipstick left long steaks across his shaft, staining it blood red.

Julia had slithered up beside Jade and sucked on his balls. The two girls worked together to please their master as best they could. Ryan had his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his pair of whores gobbling up his cock and balls. Julia crept down beneath Jade and stuck her tongue into Ryan's asshole, using her hand to play with his balls.

Ryan began to moan louder. Jade could feel his cock beginning to twitch and his scrotum contracting. He grabbed Jade's head and pushed it all the way down his shaft. He cried out as he exploded in her mouth. His thick cum splashed down her esophagus. Jade gag reflexes kicked in and she tried to come up, but Ryan's powerful hands held her in place while he enjoyed his orgasm. Jade struggled against him, but couldn't escape. He finally released her, a little too late. As Jade came up, she puked all over his cock. The bile splashed down his body and landed right on Julia's face, who was still eating out his ass. She let out a shriek and jumped back. There was a brief moment as all three just stared at each other as they realized what had happened.

Julia burst out laughing, so did Ryan. Jade felt like she was the only one embarrassed by the ordeal.

"You fucking whore!" Julia shouted, still chuckling. "Look what you did! I'm covered! "

"And look, you got my cock all messy." Ryan added.

"I'm sorry, sir!" Jade said, panicking a little bit. "I'll get something to clean you with."

As Jade jumped off the couch, Julia reached out, grabbed her arm and pulled Jade down next to her.

"You already have something to clean him off." Julia replied.

She leaned over and began to lick his cock clean. Jade watched her, surprised and disgusted. She couldn't believe what Julia was doing.

"What are you waiting for, cunt?" Ryan asked. "You made the mess, you clean it up."

Jade opened her mouth to protest, but the pain from her ass warned her against it. She groaned silently and leaned in. Jade hated every moment, every taste of her own puke. Together, Jade and Julia licked, sucked and slurped Ryan's cock clean. Jade felt sickened by what she had just done.

"Slut, come here." Ryan ordered. "Time for you to get fucked."

Ryan was hard again, stroking his cock. He was eyeing her like a piece of meat again. Jade crawled up onto the couch next to him. He grabbed her and pulled her onto him, her back flush with his chest. She spread her legs wide as Ryan cock slapped her clit a few times. She was rather impressed with his stamina. No one else she had fucked ever was able to get it up again a couple minutes after cumming.

He pushed the tip into her pussy. Jade moaned as she felt that familiar, beautiful feeling of being filled up. Just jumped up and down on his cock excitedly. Every time she landed on his hips, she felt the sting from her abused ass. She both loved it and hated it. Julia began to lick Jade's pussy. Jade didn't know how to feel about this. God was clear that this sort of behavior was a sin. Jade thought back to when she met Joanne and sucked cum from her pussy. She was already guilty of this sin. Besides, she had committed so many over the past few months, what was one more. Besides, Julia's tongue felt amazing.

She moaned as Julia lapped her clit. She sucked it, bit it lightly and swirled it with her tongue. She then pushed a finger into Jade's cunt, stretching her wider and causing Jade to gasp. Julia rubbed her G spot and smiled up at her.

"You like that?" Julia said seductively.

"Oh my God, it feels amazing." Jade cried out. "Oh, don't stop."

Ryan pounded his hips into her hard, Jack hammering Jade as roughly as they could. Jade screamed as she felt her orgasm rise up quickly in her loins. It was ripped out of her body hard. Her pussy spewed a jet of juice, painting Julia's face. She opened her mouth and caught as much of Jade's juice as she could. Jade spasmed on Ryan's cock as he continued to fuck her. It was the longest orgasm of her life. It felt like an eternity.

The waves of ecstacy subsided and Jade collapsed on top of Ryan, exhausted. Jade looked up at Julia. She was soaked, like she had just stepped out of the shower. She garbled Jade's cum and took a big gulp, swallowing it all.

"Don't think I'm down with you yet, whore." Ryan said, pushing Jade onto the couch. Jade fell onto her stomach and lay there. She felt worn out. Ryan crawled on top of her and she felt his cock probe her asshole.

"I want to feel how tight your ass is." Ryan said menacingly.

"Yes, sir." Jade said, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for him.

He pushed against her ass and stopped.

"You know what I want?" Ryan said, grabbing hold of her pigtails.

"What, sir?" Jade asked nervously. She didn't like the way he said that.

"I want to rape your ass."

He jammed his cock into her asshole. Jade screamed as she felt the pain shooting through her body and felt her ass tear. Ryan slammed into her brutally. Jade tried to run away but he used her pigtails to keep her in place.

"No you fucking don't!" Ryan roared. "You fucking take it, whore! You take all my cock!"

Jade cried as Ryan raped her ass. He was more brutal than Paul, than Durk or any of the men she was pimped out to. He was the worst. And the best. He raped that little Christian girl while she screamed for God to save her. Jade had flashbacks to when Durk pimped her ass out, the way the men used her ass without a care for her, her safety or the physical damage they were causing. It was like a living nightmare, bringing her back to her lowest point in life.

Julia sat down in the chair, watching her friend being abused. It made her pussy so wet. She began to finger herself, shoving four fingers into her cunt. She liked watching girls being brutalized by Ryan. The fact it was her best friend made it all the hotter.

Jade looked over to her friend getting off to her rape.

"Why won't you do something?!" Jade cried to her.

"Okay, I will." Julia said, getting up from the chair.

She walked over in front of Jade and sat on the armrest, her legs on either side of Jade's face.

"Like my pussy, whore." Julia said as she grabbed Jade's head and pushed it into her crotch.

Jade couldn't believe it. Her lifelong friend was assisting her in getting raped. It pissed her off so much. It also turned her on a lot. Jade licked Julia's clit vigorously. Julia moaned in pleasure. She smiled at Ryan, who smiled back at her. The two were enjoying abusing their whore.

Jade felt another orgasm rising in her. Her body was betraying her. As if Julia could feel what was happening, she began to moan loudly and grinding her hips into Jade's face. The two girls cried out as their orgasms hit simultaneously. Julia fell backwards off the couch and landed on the floor. Jade's body had a seizure on Ryan's cock. The way she bucked on him ripped his own orgasm from him. He pushed as deep as he could into as his cock spurt his cum into her rectum.

He pulled himself out of her ass and fell backwards. Julia crawled around to the front of the couch. She inspected the damage to Jade's ass.

"You are gaping so much." Julia said, pulling Jade's cheeks apart to get a better look. Jade winced as she did this. "Fuck, it is so sexy."

"This is exactly what I needed." Jade said weakly.

"I know it was." Julia replied. She grabbed Julia's head and planted a kiss on her lips. "I did this for you because I love you."

"Well, isn't that sweet." Ryan said, getting to his feet and putting his clothes back on.

Julia got up on the couch, placing Julia's head on her lap and gently stroking her hair. Jade nuzzled her head into Julia, enjoying the pleasant feeling.

"So, tell me whore..."

Jade looked up at Ryan, standing before her, his arms crossed.

"... are you my whore now?"

Jade smiled up at him.

"Yes, sir. I'll be your whore."

"Congratulations, you two are sister whores now." He said, grabbing a few chips off the table. "I will text you my number. When I call, you pick up. No excuses. When I request your presence, you get there as soon as possible. We will cover all the rules at a later date."

"Yes, sir." Jade replied sleepily.

"Starting tomorrow, you are no longer a waitress. You will take the stage and strip, just like Julia here."

Jade heart skipped a beat. The idea scared her.

"I don't know if I can, sir. The manager would have to approve it."

"He will approve it." Ryan replied. "I own the club. When I leave, I'll call him and let him know."

"Y-yes, sir." Jade stammered. "Can I ask why you want me to strip, sir?"

"I like to show off my merchandise. That's you. So clean yourself up before tomorrow. A little foundation will cover those bruises on your ass nicely, the low lighting in the club will do the rest. Okay, cunts. I'll see you tomorrow, 8pm"

Ryan walked out of the house, leaving Julia and Jade on the couch.

"So, what did you think?" Julia asked, smiling down at her friend, brushing the hair from her face.

"He gave me everything I needed." Jade replied, closing her eyes.

"Believe me, life makes more sense under his tutelage. It is simpler. You are going to love it. I used to be like you, Jade. I wouldn't go back if I had the choice."

*****

Jade stood nervously backstage. She was in a burlesque outfit, old school looking, red and black, that tears away in the important places, and 6 inch heels that hurt her feet. She was up next on the stage. It was going to be her first time stripping. She and Julia had gotten to the club early so her friend could show her some moves. It was simple stuff, easy for a first timer, but Jade felt the pressure and was worried that she was going to crack. She also didn't feel comfortable talking her clothes off for strangers. Still, if Ryan said she was going to strip, she was going to strip.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Julia asked as she approached Jade.

"I'm really nervous." Jade replied. She was shaking quite a lot.

"That's normal. It isn't easy taking your clothes off for people the first time around." Julia replied, putting her arm around Jade, comforting her. "Just remember, I'll be out there, supporting you. Anytime you get scared, just look for me."

Jade smiled at her friend. "Thank you."

"I'll always be there for you." Julia replied. She leaned in and gave Jade a kiss. "Good luck, I'll see you out there."

As Julia walked out from backstage, Jade heard the music fade, signaling the end to Krystal's set. They would be calling her up any second now. Jade quickly grabbed a swig from the vodka bottle on the table. It was the first drink of her life, so it hit her hard, but it helped give her the courage to not run away.

"Alright, guys, give it up for Candy!" She heard the announcer say.

The curtains opened and Candy walked back in. She was a short girl, about 5 foot even, with red hair. She was in her 6 inch heels and carried her red bikini in her arms. She gave Jade a look as she walked by. Julia had told Jade that these strippers can be quite catty with the new girls. They saw it as stepping on their territory. Jade ignored her and prepared for her set.

"Guys, we have a new girl today." The announcer said over the loudspeaker. "She was our waitress for a while, but today she takes the stage to show off to you what she was born with. Gentlemen, give it up for Krystal!"

Jade heard her stage name announced and took a deep breath and stepped through the curtains. There was a short walk and another curtain. When she passed through there, Rihanna's pour it up began to play over the speaker. She emerged on the stage. The multi-colored lights washed her body in red, blue, purple and green. She walked down the walkway towards the center stage and the brass pole.

The club was quite busy tonight. It was supposed to be a slow night, but then a bachelor party walked in and the room was bustling with activity. She looked out at all the strange faces staring at her, whistling and shouting as she got closer. There were dozens of them. Jade faltered a bit just short of the pole, paralyzed by fear. Her eyes darted around the room, going from man to man. She couldn't do this. She was about to turn and hurry back when her eyes fell on Julia, watching her from the back of the room. She smiled and waved at Jade.

Seeing her friend there reinvigorated her. Jade grabbed the pole and swung around it. She pressed her ass against it and slid down, letting her legs fall open so the guys could get a glimpse of her camel toe. The bills began to rain down on stage. One man held a $20 out in his hand and Jade dropped to her hands and knees, crawling towards him. When she stopped in front of him, he stuffed the bill down her tits, copping a feel of her nipples as he did.

She slinked away, back to the center of the stage. She rubbed her pussy seductively as the men went wild. Jade took a deep breath, reached up and unhooked her top, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her tits to the crowd.

The bills began to rain down again. One man put a fiver in his mouth and jumped on stage. Jade had seen this before. She crawled up to him and straddled his body. She leaned down with her head and plucked the bill out of his mouth with her lips. The man cupped her tits as she did so. She stuffed the bill into her thong as she stood back up.

She leaned against the bar and shook her ass to the crowd.

"Take it all off, slut!" Someone yelled from the crowd.

Jade hooked her thumbs into her G string and pulled it down. She stuck her ass out as she did, giving the crowd a good look at her pussy. They all cheered as she stood there in her nudity. Jade felt ashamed by her nakedness, but also liked the attention. The men were going crazy and throwing so much money at her. She made more in 5 minutes than she would have all night as a waitress.

She twirled around the pole and slid down it, opening her legs so everyone could see everything. She slid all the way to the ground and sat there, legs wide open, playing with her tits as the music faded out. Her set had finished. She quickly collected her clothes and her money and walked back into the changing room as the MC announced her departure.

She emerged backstage. Her heart was pounding. She couldn't believe she had just done that. Who knows who all was in the crowd? Someone from school, a friend of the family or some creep who would follow her home. Still, she felt invigorated by it. She didn't know why shame made her feel so alive, but it did. She looked down at the pile of cash in her arms. She wasn't sure how much was there, but a lot more than any of her tip outs were when she was serving food.

Semester dropped her stuff on her changing table and grabbed her robe, throwing over her shoulders and tightening the belt. The door opened, the sound of the crowd wafting in as Julia walked over to her.

"Good job, Jade!" She said, giving her friend a hug. "How do you feel?"

"That was so scary, but so much fun. I never thought showing off my body like that would be something I would enjoy. I was so prudish just a few months ago. I would never have even dreamed of doing something like that."

"You did well out there for your first time. The guys loved you. Tomorrow, I can show you a few more moves and you can incorporate them into your act." Julia said, handing her a bottle of water. "I need to get back to my rounds. Those guys aren't going to pay for me here. I'll check up on you in a bit."

Julia hurried out of the door and back into the seating area. Jade sat down at her change table and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked different. The innocent girl was gone, the one naive to the world, not sure where to go or what to do. Sitting in her place was a whore, a whore who finally understood her purpose. Why she was born and what her place in life was. She was born to make men like Ryan happy, to service them in any way they needed. She was an object, a tool to them. She was useful. It all made sense now.