The Corruption of Jade Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade stood up and opened her robe, ready to throw on her next outfit. She had just put on her skimpy top showing too much cleavage and her tiny thong that covered up too little when, suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed her shoulders and spun her round, pinning her against her change station. She gasped as she looked at her brother, Paul. His eyes burned with anger.

"So you leave the house for a few weeks and end up here? Fuck you really are nothing but a dirty whore, aren't you?"

"What...what are you doing here?!" Jade exclaimed, trying to wiggle out of his grip, but he held on tightly.

"My boy Damien's bachelor party. Imagine my surprise when we sit down to watch some sluts take off their clothes, and you are one of those sluts."

The two siblings stared at each other for several seconds without saying a word. Paul's eyes were full of hate. Hers, full of fear. She didn't know what he had planned, but if his history was any indicator, it wasn't good.

"You've been a bad whore lately. You fucking take off with your skank friend Julia and start neglecting your duties to me and my friends."

"Paul, I'm not your whore anymore." Jade said calmly. Yelling had gotten her nowhere in the past. Maybe appealing to his morals would work better. "I never should have been in the first place. It was wrong. Just let me go."

"Oh, no way!" Paul replied, spitting in her eye. "You don't get off that easily. You may have moved out, but I still plan to use your gash whenever I want. Now, I came here to show Damien a good time. You are going to help me with that. Why pay for a lap dance when you can give it to him for free?"

"Paul, I'm not going to do that." Jade said forcefully.

"Yeah, you are. Let's go!"

He jerked her by the elbow, pulling her towards the door, nearly causing her to trip on her 6 inch heels. He escorted her back out to the club and towards his group of friends. Jade could see Matt and Ahmed amongst the crowd. The two smiled smugly at her.

"Damien, I brought you something." Paul announced, giving Jade a little push towards him. "A little piece of ass for your entertainment."

"Holy shit, you weren't lying. It really is Jade!" Damien replied with excitement.

Jade didn't know him very well. He was a guy that she had only met a few times in her life. He always seemed the most straight edge of Paul's friends, though.

"I was serious, dude. The girl is a full blown whore now. Matt and Ahmed know all about it." Paul laughed.

"Oh, fuck yeah we do!" Ahmed added, grabbing his bulge in his pants and shaking it at her. "Want to drink more of my piss, sweetheart?"

"Fuck you, Ahmed!" Jade shot back angrily. "Go fucking die in a hole!"

"Yeah, that's the defiant attitude I remember!" Ahmed sneered. "I'm telling you, Damien, just get a cock in her and she does whatever the fuck you want. She's all talk."

"So here is part of my gift to you. Take her into the VIP room, let her entertain you. Don't worry, it is on the house." Paul said, approaching Jade from behind and rubbing her shoulders. "I'll be there to make sure she behaves."

Damien stood up from his chair and grabbed Jade by the wrist, leading her towards the private rooms, with Paul following up behind her.

The VIP room was a segregated room with a black leather couch. A red curtain separated them from the outside. Damien dragged Jade into the room and jumped onto the couch. Paul closed the curtain behind them and stood in front of it like a bodyguard, preventing Jade from leaving.

"Time to get to work, whore." Paul said, staring her down with his arms crossed. "Entertain the man."

"I'm not going to do it, Paul." Jade said. She was adamant, ready to stand in defiance, regardless of the consequences.

Damien grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. She landed on his lap as his hands began to feel her up. He grabbed her top and pulled it down. Her tits popped out and he began to aggressively grope them.

"Get off me!" Jade shouted, trying to push him off.

Paul rushed over and put his hand over her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up!" He growled at her. "I swear to fucking God, if you don't do what you are told..."

He put a hand around her neck and squeezed hard. She tried to gasp for air but Paul had collapsed her windpipe.

"...I will hurt you badly." Paul finished.

He released her and she coughed hard. Bruises from his fingers dotted her neck. She had never been more scared of him than right now. He seemed almost homicidal.

"Now, be a good girl and entertain my friend." Paul said again, stepping back.

Jade got to her feet. She watched him nervously, unsure of whether he would actually kill her or not. She began to dance, rubbing her ass on Damien's lap. She could feel the bulge in his pants get bigger. He reached out and grabbed a handful of her cheeks.

"Damn, your sister is fit!" Damien said excitedly. "Show me what's underneath those clothes."

Jade turned to face him and pulled her top off. She then grabbed her bottom and pulled it down, stepping out of them. She stood in front of Damien completely nude. He bit his lip as he looked her over.

"Try out the merchandise." Paul said smugly. "You won't be disappointed."

Damien reached out and shoved a couple fingers into her pussy. She winced as he forced himself into her dry cunt. He then pulled her onto him.

"Fuck, you are so hot!" He said.

Jade could tell, by the way he was speaking, what was coming next.

He threw her down on the couch and began to unbuckle his pants. Jade tried to get up but he pressed his body on top of hers, trapping her against the couch.

"I need that pussy of yours." He moaned, his hard cock splitting her pussy lips as it invaded her body.

There was no skill to his technique. He just flopped around on top of her like a seal, his fat stomach smashing into her back. His dick was not very big, maybe 4 inches. He was not a pleasant man to have fucking her.

"Get off me, you fat fucker!" Jade yelled, thrashing to try and wiggle her way out.

"It feels too good, just lie there and take it." He groaned with pleasure.

Jade's face was full of anger. She just stared at the wall as this pig fumbled his way into her. She couldn't escape and as much as she hated it, she did just have to take it.

"Fuck you, Paul!" She thought to herself. "You already stole one man from me, and now you are going to steal another."

As if he could hear what she was thinking, Paul walked up and stepped in front of her, looking down in this pathetic cunt that was once his family.

"I've told you before, and this better be the last time I tell you. I own you. No matter how far you run away, I will find you and drag you back to service me and fulfill the fantasies of my friends."

"I'm not yours anymore." She replied, refusing to break eye contact with him. If he was going to have his friends rape her, then he was going to watch as it happened. He would have to peer into her soul and see how much he was hurting her. "I belong to someone else now. And when he finds out, he is going to take care of you."

"Good luck, honey. I like my chances."

He pulled his rock hard cock out and slapped her across the face with it. Jade didn't understand why seeing his sister treated like this turned him on so much. Then again, she didn't know why she used to get so turned on by him treating her like that. Now, the idea was a foreign one to her. Maybe Julia really had knocked some sense into her.

Paul shoved his thumb into her mouth and painfully pried her jaw apart and inserted his cock right down her throat. He began hammering her roughly. Jade thought that his hips were going to break her nose. The two men spit roasted her against her will, using their much larger bodies to keep her in place. Jade considered biting her brother's cock right off, but chose against it, concerned that he would hurt her badly if she did.

For the next five minutes, the two men used her like a sex toy. Damien couldn't do much to hurt her, just gross her out, but Paul fucked her mouth until she passed out from the lack of oxygen. He would then cock slap her until she woke up, and repeat the process. Jade was quite delirious from his treatment. She could hear both men begin to moan louder as their orgasms built up inside them.

Suddenly, the curtain was ripped back and Ryan stood there with one of his burly bouncers. The fury in his face was quite apparent. Julia appeared behind them.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Paul roared, pulling his pants back up. "You'll get the fuck out if you know what is good for you!"

"If I know what is good for me?!" Ryan snarled back at him.

Paul took a step back. He was used to people backing down when he put up a challenge. Ryan clearly had no fear of him.

"I don't take shit from punks like you! Come on, Dunn."

Ryan and Dunn entered the room. Dunn grabbed Damien off the couch with one hand and threw him to the floor, pushing his knee into his back. Damien began screaming like a girl. Ryan approached Paul, who took a swing at him. Ryan leaned back, just out of range, then threw a haymaker of his own. Paul took it on the chin and stumbled backwards against the wall. Ryan closed the distance and gave him a couple shots to the body, causing him to double over. A quick knee to the face was all it took to finish him off.

Paul crumpled to the floor, blood flowing from his nose. Ryan grabbed him by his leg and dragged him out of the room. Dunn picked Damien up, threw him over his shoulder and followed Ryan out. They paraded the two men through the club, past their group of friends that watched in shock and out the doors. They threw the men into the parking lot.

As Paul laid there, Ryan pressed his foot onto his face.

"You will not touch Jade again!" He said calmly, but in a threatening tone. "If I hear you do anything to her again, I'll finish what I started. Believe me, this is nothing compared to what I can do and have done. If I ever see you here again, I'll have my boys bring you around back and rip your teeth out!"

Ryan left them there on the asphalt. When we re-entered the club, the rest of the bachelor party was leaving. They all gave him a wide berth as he passed. He returned to the VIP room to find Jade sitting on the couch, Julia comforting her.

"I'm so sorry, sir!" Jade said frantically. "I didn't want to, they made me! Would never betray you like..."

Ryan held a finger up to her lips, shushing her.

"I know. Julia filled me in all about your brother and what he did to you. You don't have to worry about him again. I took care of it. If he does give you any more trouble, let me know and I'll make sure it is a lesson he won't forget."

Jade looked up at Julia. "How did you know he had me here?"

"I saw you enter the VIP room with them. I didn't know it was Paul. As I was working the room, I noticed his friends Matt and Carl, but I didn't see him and I knew something bad must be happening. So I got Ryan and explained everything."

"Thank you." Jade said softly.

"You're my property. I look after my property." Ryan replied. "If you are having a problem, you bring it to me and I will handle it. Now, Julia, take her home. You both have the rest of the night off. We can handle it here."

"It's okay, sir." Jade said just before Ryan walked out of the room. "If they are gone, I can finish my shift. I'll be fine."

"Very well." He said and disappeared beyond the curtain, leaving the two girls alone.

The rest of the evening went on without any further problems. Jade was a bit shaken by what had happened, so Julia worked the room with her. They would target a couple friends together and bring them to the VIP room to give them both a good show. The only time Jade was alone was when either her or Julia had to take the stage. But as soon as one of them was done, they were right back at each other's side.

As time went on, Jade grew more confident in herself and became more experienced working the pole. She didn't shy away from her sexuality anymore, embracing it and turning it into a strong asset. Julia was a good mentor. She taught her everything she knew and wasn't threatened by her pupil's growing skill.

Jade was enjoying her new life. Every day or two, Ryan would come by to use his whores anyway that pleased him. Jade soon found her limits were more or less gone. If he wanted to piss in her mouth, she happily took it with a smile. If he wanted to brutalize her ass, she would bend over and take it without complaint. Every so often, he would get one of the girls to help him destroy the other. One time, he tied both of them up, gagged them and made them sit in the corner while he brought a new whore over and fucked her right in front of them.

Ryan also took the girls on lots of trips. It turned out he owned clubs all over the country and many times, Jade and Julia would fly with him to different cities. Their favorite was Las Vegas. They would stay in fancy hotel rooms, dine out at expensive restaurants and from time to time get to perform on stage in the city of sin. He could be so rough and cruel with them, but he also knew how to show them a good time.

Paul never bothered Jade again. She only ever would see him at holidays and family get-togethers, but he always behaved himself. In fact, he almost seemed intimidated to be around her. Jade found out later that soon after the incident at the club, Ryan had caught him sneaking around the girls place and roughed him up again. The second beat down had done the job. It took a while, but eventually they sort of returned to a somewhat functional brother-sister relationship. It was never the same though. More tolerating each other than anything. They did agree on one thing, though, that their parents and older sister can never know what happened between them.

A couple months after Jade started as Ryan's cunt, he found out about her and Jon and what she had done to him. He gave her a very stern warning about never doing that to him, which she took seriously. She thought it was the end of that, but the next week, Ryan showed up to her house with Jon in tow. He had offered him a last time, everything you could ever want fuck session with Jade. Ryan was using it as an apology for the way she had behaved. He and Julia sat back on the furniture as Jon spent two hours ravaging her body in every possible way. He was not gentle. In fact, she had never been so thoroughly and brutally fuck by Jon ever than on that day. He had her crying hard and refused to stop. Ironically, it was this last time that they fucked that Jon acted the most like what she desired, an unapologetic, misogynistic bastard. He made her cum 4 separate times that night.

It was the last time Jade ever saw him. She always assumed that sooner or later, they would have an encounter on the streets. It never happened. Jade later found out that a year later, he had moved out to California to teach at U of C, Berkeley. Whenever she thought of him, it always brought a smile to her face. He had been the catalyst that sent her plummeting into her new life. She was always grateful to him for that and was glad they had cleared the air between them before he left.

Jade even returned to the church to see father Murdock again. She hadn't seen him since that first day with Jon where she had confessed to him what had happened. She explained everything to him. Of course, he didn't approve, telling her that her acts were sinful. He at least respected her enough to allow her to make her own path and vowed to always hear her confession, regardless of which direction she chose. It became a weekly ritual. Every Monday, Jade would go see him. They would sit in his office and drink tea. She would confess her sins to him, he would give her the same lecture, absolve her of her sins, they would chat for another hour or so, then she would leave, returning to her world full of sins of the flesh.

Jade was heartbroken when several years later, he died of brain cancer. He had been like a surrogate father to her. Asides for Julia, he was the only one who knew the full extent of what she had been through. It was difficult for Jade to sit through the funeral. A lot of people showed up to pay their respects and not a single person had anything bad to say. He had touched the lives of everyone in the community.

One day, soon after the funeral, a man showed up at Jade's door. It turned out that, in his will, father Murdock had requested that Jade was to receive a portion of his ashes, so that he may continue to watch over her, even in death. Jade was honored and accepted the gift of the small vase that contained the remains of her friend. She kept it on her bedside and slept next to him every night.

Jade and Julia had never been closer. They had started out as best friends when they were kids. Now, they were best friends, lovers, sisters, slaves and everything else. They did everything together. The played together, stripped together and fucked together. They rarely fought but when they did, they made up quickly. They continued on their whore adventure together for years, with Ryan holding their leash. Contrary to what they both believed would happen, Ryan did not get rid of them when they got older, he just found new uses for them. He continued to fuck them, but he also used them as trainers for the new whores he brought in under his control. They helped him run his business, they catered to his every whim and whored themselves out to strangers when he wanted. They had made themselves invaluable to him. When their tits began to sag and the crows feet began to show, he paid for the surgery to "correct" them, as he put it. By the time they were 40, they still looked like they were in their mid twenties.

Sometimes Jade looked back on the girl she used to be, that innocent 20 year old who was opting for a boring life. A life of mundane work, home, bed, repeat. She didn't regret her transformation. Sure, it had been difficult in the beginning, a lot of bad things had happened to her when she was figuring it out, and she had to deal with a lot of bad men. Despite this, all in all, she was happy with her new life. It had been fun, she had seen a lot, she had done a lot. Given the option, the life she could have had or the life she had now, she would choose the life she had now, no contest.

The end.