All Comments on 'The Corruption of Princess Lily'

by TessatheBold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh

You have good ideas and your writing really isn't that bad. But your storytelling is trite. Everything feels pat, perfunctory, pre-arranged. There's no real tension and no proper characterization. You're not putting people in a situation and letting it play out, you've come up with a scenario and your characters are just puppets you're using to enact it.

You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Hot!

Loved the adventure you place your readers in. The scenes domineering Amelia were a hot contrast for Lily’s inevitable submission to the darkness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad

As a fan of the succubi , I'm impressed

ChocolateDeviantChocolateDeviantover 2 years ago

Oh this was a fun one. Love the fact the righteous heroine fell into darkness (a plot point i won't get tired of). Also the "twist" was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm somewhat confused. Are Belen and Belial the same individual? Is Belen possessed by Belial? Is Belial Belen's fantasy? Which one is it, all of them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your one about a pet, but this one feels like it's being told from a distance. The experience isn't there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is hot.. pleaseeee continue writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTessatheBold@TessatheBold
I'm here because I decided to write erotic shorts to trick my dumb self into the habit of writing every day. It's working so far... I figured if there was a place I could share them, then I may as well give it a try.