The Corruption of Rosiee's Mum

Story Info
A young lover helps me to seduce her step mum.
2.3k words
4.28
28.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quick, fuck me daddy before mum gets home," urged Rosiee as she lay beneath me.

I continued to thrust inside her gorgeous pussy as she spurred me on. In truth, she was not my daughter, but I loved it when she called me that. Instead, she was my adorable red haired young lover, my pet, my fiery Scottish slut.

"I'm cumming!" I cried out as I unloaded inside her tight cunt as she groaned beneath me, lost in her own ecstasy.

Just in time, we cleaned up and dressed as we heard Rosiee's mum come in.

"Hi Rosiee, I'm home," she shouted up the stairs.

"Come down and meet mummy," urged Rosiee as she dragged me down the stairs. Part of me thought this was such a bad idea, but I knew that Rosiee had some pretty deviant ideas about her mum so I allowed myself to be led down. Rosiee's mum's face dropped to see her 23 year old daughter dragging a man in his early 50s down the stairs.

"Hi mum, this is my friend Steve," said Rosiee introducing me to her mum.

"Hi, Mrs S," I added, turning on the charm. "You are as beautiful as your daughter said you are. If you were her real mum rather than her step mum I would be saying I know where Roiese gets her good looks from."

"Thanks," stammered Rosiee's mum. "call me Sarah. Aren't you a little old for Rosiee?"

"Not really Sarah," i replied. "Age is just a number, as you found out when you married Rosiee's dad despite the 20 year age gap. Although I cant believe you are 30, you still look so young."

I could tell Sarah was flustered by my compliments. Rosiee had told me that her dad never gave her step mum compliments any more, or paid her much attention. He was often away on business, and Rosiee knew her mum was sexually frustrated. She had even told me of spying on her mum using a vibrator to bring herself off. As I looked at this short haired blonde squirming at my gaze, I knew that I wanted the dirty fantasies Rosiee had whispered in my ear to come true.

"Go and get us some drinks pet," I said to Rosiee. Sarah looked shocked as Rosiee got up to fix drinks.

"Pet? What type of sick game are you playing with my daughter?" she asked.

"Pet is a term of endearment in North east England, short for petal" I responded. "Although she is my pet, and we do enjoy playing games. You can join in if you like."

"No, I'm married... " protested Sarah weakly, although I noticed she didn't move away as I edged closer to her on the sofa. Rosiee came back with wine and sat on the other side of her mum, sandwiching her between us.

"I cant believe your husband leaves you alone so much," I whispered in Sarah's ear. "you have gorgeous hair," I said as I began to stroke her hair, "beautiful eyes," kissing her cheek gently, "and luscious kissable lips," I said leaning in to kiss her.

I think Sarah was startled by that first kiss, and responded on instinct as I prised her lips open with my tongue and kissed her passionately. For a moment, she kissed me back with equally fervour as she forgot herself, before pulling away.

"My daughter...." she spluttered in embarrassment.

"Yes, let's not forget Rosiee," I smiled as I turned her head towards her step daughter. Before she knew what was happening, Rosiee began to kiss her mum as passionately as I had. Sarah kept her lips sealed until I tweaked one of her nipples and made her gasp. Rosiee wasted no time in inserting her tongue into her mum's mouth and Sarah melted into the kiss. I began to pull Sarah's top off her, and she offered no resistance as my hands cupped her breasts. I knew we had her, just like Rosiee had planned.

My mouth found one of Sarah's full tits and I began to lick and suck on Sarah's gorgeous bosom. Sarah moaned loudly as Rosiee and I kept our attention on her. Rosiee switched to her step mums tits as I resumed kissing her. Rosiee's hands reached down and began removing her mum's skirt and pants to give full access to her pussy. I pulled away and Sarah gasped as her daughter slid down her body and began licking at her sex. I removed my own clothes and approached Sarah's head, my hard cock throbbing as I pushed against her lips.

Sarah opened her eyes as she felt my dick on her lips and shook her head. So far, most things had been done to her, but Sarah knew this was a line she couldn't cross. I was not to be denied though, and waited for my moment as Rosiee licked her mums clit. As Sarah moaned, I seized my chance to press into her mouth and ease my length into her throat. I held it there for a long enough to feel Sarah gag, then pulled back to let her breathe without slipping out of her wet lips completely. Lost in the moment, Sarah began to suck. I'm not sure if she ever gave blowjobs to her husband, but she had learnt somewhere how to give the most incredible oral sensations. I began to fuck back and forth into her throat as Rosiee continued to thrust her tongue into her mums wet pussy. I felt my balls boiling as I lost it in Sarah's mouth and she in turn began to climax into Rosiee's mouth. A grinning Rosiee moved back to her mum's mouth, kissing her on the lips and exchanging my cum.

"Lets take this upstairs," whispered Rosiee as we began to recover from our initial exertions. We both grabbed Sarah and led her to her bedroom.

Rosiee disappeared to her room as I pushed her mum against the bedroom wall and peeled off her remaining clothes.

"Are you wet for me, slut?" I whispered in her ear as I reached for her sex.

"I'm not a slut!" responded Sarah, even as she moaned as my fingers penetrated her pussy.

"I think you are. You are so wet, slut," I chuckled as I began to pump in and out of her tight cunt with my fingers.

"No!" cried Sarah weakly as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" I taunted her as my fingers continued to slide in an out of Sarah's moist hole.

"No," protested Sarah, but her body was betraying her. "yes," she cried as my fingers sank deeper into her sex.

"Beg me," I urged her as I strummed her pussy.

" please.... " groaned Sarah on my fingers.

"please what?" I teased her

" Please fuck me," Sarah almost shouted in need.

"if you insist," I said as I slammed my hard cock into Sarah's wet cunt.

"Fuck," moaned Sarah. "Fuck me, you bastard."

"Face it, you love it, don't you slut?" I laughed as I began to thrust into her.

"Rosiee has told me about seeing you push a vibrator in and out of yourself when you are in your room," I revealed as I watched my cock disappear inside Sarah's tight body.

"Who are you fantasizing about slut?" I whispered in her ear.

"your neighbour? Or maybe some of Rosiee's friends? We could disguise you and get 2 or three of them to gangbang you? You'd like that, wouldn't you slut?" Sarah just groaned as I slammed into her wet sex and pulled on her tits.

"or what about Rosiee's brother? Rosiee reckons he has the hots for you. Id bet you'd love his hard young cock reaming your pussy!"

"No... " groaned Sarah. "you sick fuck..."

I just grinned as Sarah convulsed on my cock as I pounded her into submission. She said no to my lewd fantasies, but I could see her body responding to her dark, forbidden desires. I sensed from the moment I met her that Sarah was another slut at heart, just like her step daughter.

I looked up to see Rosie stood on the edge of the room, slowly masturbating.

"Sarah has a nice tight cunt," I declared to Rosiee as I continued to ram into her mum's wet vagina.

"We were just discussing her being used by some of your friends. Or maybe your brother. I think she would like that."

Sarah shook her head and Rosiee just smiled.

"That's so hot daddy," replied Rosiee. "Are you going to cum in mummy?"

"You know I think I might," I grinned as I began to thrust again in Sarah's sheath. "Where have you been pet?"

"Just getting a bag of toys together," replied Rosiee as she produced a collar and lead together with some nipple clamps on a chain.

Rosiee moved to attach the collar to Sarah.

"We can get her her own later daddy," promised Rosie as she attached the lease before beginning to put the nipple clamps onto her step mum's heaving breasts.

Sarah screamed in shock as Rosiee pulled on the chain and at the same time another orgasm racked her body. I felt myself pushing over the edge and exploding a torrent of cum deep insider her pussy. I slipped out, spent, as Rosiee grabbed the lead and tugged her mum to the bed. Rosiee got down on her knees and began to feast on her mum's pussy as my hot cum seeped out of her. Sarah seemed still in a daze, unfocused on anything but the pleasure engulfing her.

I looked into the bag at the goodies Rosiee had brought, most of which we had bought together after I had corrupted her. I grinned at a couple of dildos of different sizes, a glass butt plug, some lube and finally a double ended dildo. I rubbed some lube on both ends of the dildo and caught Rosiee's attention.

"I think it's time to try this out," I grinned as Rosiee looked up at me.

Rosiee got off the bed and took the double ended dildo. As she began to thrust one end into her step mum's wet pussy, Sarah groaned on the bed.

"Rosiee... What are you doing?" She moaned as Rosie climbed on top of her and began to insert the other end into her young sex.

"Its my turn to fuck you now mummy,"' grinned Rosiee as she began to push more of the phallus into her mum and her own wet pussy.

"No," cried Sarah, but she couldn't do anything but lie beneath her daughter as her own body betrayed her.

I sat for a while, watching as Rosiee became more forceful with her mum. As i felt my cock hardening once more, a wicked idea came into my head. I picked up the lube and got Rosiee to cease her thrusting on the dildo. Taking my time to grease Rosiee's back passage, Rosiee used her fingers to keep her mum in a state of delirium. Finally ready, I greased up my own hard member and lined myself up with Rosiee's anal hole.

"That's it daddy, fuck my arse," she urged me as I slid more of my length into her. I loved the feel of Rosiee's tight back passage as I sank myself into her, before easing back then slamming back into her tightest hole.

As i started to fuck back and forth, both Rosiee and her step mum groaned as the dildo pushed in and out of their cunts. I loved feeling as if I was fucking both of them as my dick slipped easily now in and out of Rosiee's rear hole.

"You have to try this mum," groaned Rosiee as we continued our three way shafting.

Sarah shook her head, but couldn't speak as she approached another mind shattering orgasm.

I was still hard, and pulled Rosiee off the dildo and flat on her back on the bed. With desperate need, i began to slam into Rosiee's young body like a man possessed. I enjoyed using Sarah, but I loved Rosiee. Her dirty fantasies, her tight young pussy, her gorgeous body which she gave to me so freely.... How had I been so lucky to meet her? I wanted to take her, possess her, own every part of her.

"Tell me when you are about to come daddy," said Rosiee as she groaned beneath me. I looked at Sarah lying beside us, pushing the dildo back and forth in her well used pussy and knew I was close.

"Almost there baby," I replied as I continued thrusting into my young lover. I was saddened in some ways that Rosiee told me to pull out, but she had other ideas.

Rosiee pulled her mum onto her knees on the floor beside the bed, and knelt beside her. Rosiee began to wank my engorged shaft as I stood over them. I looked at Rosiee and Sarah and knew i was not going to last long between two gorgeous women. With a groan, i felt my cock spurt hot cum, coating Rosiee and especially her step mum with my seed.

"Mum! Rosiee!" came a startled voice from the door.

I looked over to see a guy maybe 18/19 stood in shock at the door, immediately guessing this was Rosiee's younger brother. Sarah went a bright red, but Rosiee hardly missed a beat as she grabbed hold of Sarah's lead and moved towards the door.

"I was wondering what to get you for Christmas," chuckled Rosiee as she undid Tim's pants. Tim seemed stunned, but his cock had clearly reacted to seeing the scene before him..

"No... " cried Sarah again as Rosiee pulled her head to Tim's groin. Rosiee pulled on the clamps on her step mums tits, causing her to groan. Tim closed his eyes as he sank his cock in Sarah's wet mouth and felt Sarah give in and begin to suck back and forth.

I sat watching, spent, as Rosiee and Sarah toyed with Tim's cock. Surprisingly, despite its exertions, I felt my penis begin to react again as I imagined possible ways Tim and I could team up, both with Rosiee and Sarah. The corruption of Rosiee's mum had only just begun.