The Corruption of Sue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

"Hello, Margo? This is Sue Higgins; I have decided to give it a try. I came home to even more bills and I desperately need the cash. What do I have to do?"

Margo smiled to herself thinking that Sue was going to make her rich. "Sue, I'm so happy you have decided to give us a try. So, today we will need to get you some clothes, get you made up and have some pictures taken to share with our clients. Why don't you tell me your address and I will come pick you up and we will get to work. Are you planning on keeping your current job? If so, you may want to take several vacation days during this week if not for the whole week. I'll see you in 30 minutes and then we can talk."

Sue hung up the phone, took a deep breath and got dressed in preparation for Margo's arrival. She called her boss at home and requested the week off as an emergency vacation, explaining what Todd had done to her and how out of sorts she was. Her boss was very understanding and told her to take as much time as she needed to get her life back to normal. A few minutes later, Margo was buzzing the intercom to be let into Sue's building. Sue buzzed her in and waited by her open apartment door.

As Margo approached, she had a big grin on her face and gave Sue a big hug and a quick peck on Sue's lips. "I can't begin to tell you how happy I am. You, my dear, are going to be great and will do great things. Let's get going because we have a lot to do today. We have the perfect client coming to town on Wednesday for your first time, so I want to get pictures of you to him in order for him to know how special Wednesday is going to be."

Sue gasped and asked, "My first date is going to be on Wednesday?"

Margo smiled and replied, "Well, you did say you wanted make money right away. You can make between $2,000 and $3,000 on this date if you play your cards right. Besides, he's a wonderful man and I'm pretty sure you'll like him a lot."

Sue nodded and said, 'okay' as they made their way to Margo's car. "I have a friend who has a wonderful boutique and she's going to open it especially for us today. We will get you several outfits, some lingerie and some shoes. When we're done there, we'll go to my place and I'll show you some make-up tips. Did you manage to get some vacation time?"

"Yeah," replied Sue, "I got the whole week off."

The two women drove over to the clothes boutique and when they arrived, Margo called her friend on her cell phone and told her they had arrived. Once inside and after introductions were made, Margo told her friend, Amy, "We need to make Sue resplendent for Wednesday. She needs a cocktail dress and some lingerie. Okay, Sue, I need you to strip naked for us, please."

Sue stripped naked and stood in the middle of the store. She felt, kind of, weird standing there while Margo and Amy discussed dresses. Finally, Amy walked up to Sue with an armload of dresses and had Sue try them on. They were all very slinky silk and satin and they all felt wonderful against her naked skin. Sue thought a black one looked really nice, but Margo vetoed it because she couldn't see Sue's nipples poking at the fabric. Margo decided on a red dress and a white one for starters. Next, Amy brought out some very lacy, barely there thong panties. Sue looked at them and asked, "Why bother?"

Margo laughed and said, "They are for appearances. They will look sexy as hell."

Next they got two pairs of stiletto heels, one pair white and the other red. Sue tried to walk in them and nearly twisted her right ankle, so Margo told her to wear them constantly while at home. The last things they got were two, very sheer, see through, knee length peignoirs; one white and one red.

When they had finished, Margo paid for everything with a credit card and then gave Amy a hug and a peck on the cheek with a promise they would have lunch soon. Sue and Margo, now headed for Margo's residence. For some reason, Sue was expecting Margo to live in an apartment, but was surprised when they pulled into the driveway of a large house which sat just above the beach. As they walked into the house, Sue was struck by how elegant and beautiful it all was.

Margo asked Sue if she wanted a bottle of water or something and Sue replied that that would be nice. Margo grabbed them both some water and then asked Sue to follow her. She was lead into a small room with several make-up tables and was told to sit in front of one of them. Margo brought a small case like a tackle box to the table and opened it up explaining, "I'm going to show you how to apply some make-up in order to enhance your natural beauty. You really don't need much because your skin is perfect. We're are going to do a little around the eyes to bring out your beauty." Margo set to work and explained thoroughly what she was doing to Sue's left eye and then told Sue to copy her work on the right eye. When they had finished, Sue couldn't believe the difference. She thought she looked like a movie star!

Next, Margo piled Sue's hair on her head allowing a few stray lengths to hang down and when Sue saw the results, she said to Margo, "I can't believe what you have done to me! I look like a completely different person!"

Margo smiled and said, "Actually, you look gorgeous and will capture the eye of every person you encounter. Now, let's go to my studio and we can take some pictures for your album and page." Margo grabbed the clothes they had just purchased and lead the way to a nice photo studio. Margo instructed Sue to put on the white dress with nothing else on and the white high heels. The dress was very silky, hung loosely around her chest with small spaghetti straps and her nipples stuck out prominently against the thin material. Margo was looking at her with an admiring gaze as Sue put on the white high heels.

Once Sue was dressed, Margo had her pose for a few pictures in front of a dark screen. Margo had Sue smiling brightly as she posed for picture after picture. After a while, Margo began to make Sue pose more provocatively with her dress unzipped and one of her straps falling down her arm exposing most of her left breast. The next series had both straps down her arms and both breasts barely covered. Lastly, Margo had Sue turn her back to the camera and allow her dress to fall so most of her ass was exposed.

The next set of pictures had Sue wearing one of the tiny, lacey thongs and her white peignoir. The thong barely covered Sue's vulva by topping out about 3mm above her slit. The peignoir was so sheer that nothing was hidden from view. Margo took a number of pictures of Sue in multiple poses from in front and from behind.

Lastly, Margo had Sue pose in the nude. Sue was a little nervous at first, but then got into posing. Margo didn't make Sue do any lurid poses, just poses that showed off her figure, her shaved muff and her sexy, round ass. As the photo session went on, Sue began feeling a little excited causing her body temperature to rise a bit and for moisture to develop in her vagina.

When the picture taking was complete, Margo invited Sue to sit next to her so that they could review the photos on a large screen monitor. Sue made a move to put some clothes on, but Margo told her to remain naked so that Sue would get comfortable being that way. As the two reviewed the pictures, Margo got a big smile as she saw how wonderful Sue looked and how the camera loved her.

Sue was surprised to discover that she was, indeed, as sexy as Margo said she was. Even the nude shots had Sue thinking that this thing just might workout.

When all of the pictures had been reviewed, Margo asked, "So, what did you think? I thought that the girl in those pictures was absolutely beautiful and one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on!"

Sue blushed and said, "I had no idea I could look like that! I never worried about my appearance too much because Todd never seemed to care how I looked, so I just dressed the way I always have. Now, well, you've really opened my eyes."

Margo smiled and then said, "That was the easy part. Now comes the uncomfortable part, probably, for you."

Sue looked at Margo nervously and said, "Okay. What's the uncomfortable part?"

"I want to know all about your sexual experience. How many lovers have you had? Which sexual positions you like? What birth control method do you use? Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Sue blushed bright red and said, "Well, I have had only one sex partner and that was Todd. We only had sex in the regular way. I'm on the pill. And, no, I have never had sex with a woman."

Margo asked, "What do you mean by 'sex the regular way'?"

"You know, me on my back and Todd on top."

Margo sat thinking and said, "I thought as much. I have had other girls come to work for me with little experience, so I created a sexuality 101 slide show." Margo stood, took Sue's hand and pulled her up and said, "Follow me." The two women walked into a TV room with a huge 75" TV home theater. Margo picked up a remote and said, "This isn't, really, a slide show, but more of an intro of things you can expect to be doing and experiencing. I'll pause after every item, so that I can tell you what everything is. And, please feel free to ask questions at any time."

Margo started the DVD and the first pictures that came up were a series of different penis'. "As you can see, penis' come in many different sizes and shapes. What was asshole Todd's cock like?"

Sue blushed and said, "Compared to those, he was pretty small."

Margo laughed and said, "Figures! I bet his idea of sex was to climb on top of you, plunge in and out 2 or 3 times, ejaculate and then turn over to fall asleep!"

Sue, still blushing, said, "Well, yeah. Isn't that what sex is?"

Margo shook her head and said, "Hell no! However, I think you will really enjoy real sex with a man or woman who actually likes sex and knows what he or she are doing! So, next, here are those same penis', but now erect."

Sue's eyes got wide as she said, "My god! Will those even fit inside of me?"

Margo chuckled and replied, "You'd be surprised what will fit inside of you. So, onto sex acts one and two. The first is 'fellatio', which is the technical term. Most often though, this act is called giving head, blow job, going down, cock sucking and so on. This will, usually, be the first thing that you do with a client. As you develop your skills, you will be able to do most of the things you see here." The film had shots of a woman taking most or all of the cocks deep into their mouths.

The film continued with cunnilingus, various forms of copulating like missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, standing, on stools and other creative ways to have vaginal sex. Next was women on women with video of women having oral sex, strap-on sex and toys. Margo paused the video and said, "The following stuff is a little more advanced and may seem a little upsetting. But, many of our clients want to participate in these types of activities and you will, probably be involved in some of them sooner or later."

This caveat piqued Sue's interest as she watched closely as scenes of anal sex, BDSM, pissing and other 'extreme' sexual proclivities were shown. Finally, the DVD finished and Margo asked Sue if she had any questions.

Sue thought for a couple of moments and then said, "I noticed that the woman in all of the scenes was you. Do you really like doing all of those things?"

Without hesitation, Margo said, "Yes I do. I like them all a lot. If you open your mind and allow yourself to enjoy all of the sensations you'll receive, you will too. Don't let yourself get too wrapped up in social convention or fear, because that is when you get scared and some of those things will hurt. But, if you let yourself go to make the most of each experience, then even pain can feel marvelous. Actually, you should make that your mantra, 'let go and enjoy!'"

By the time they had finished with the DVD, Sue discovered they had been at it for 9 hours. Her stomach rumbled with hunger and Margo heard it, so Margo said, "I want you to put on your red dress and red shoes with nothing else and then I'll take you out to dinner." Sue got dressed in just a couple of seconds while Margo took a little longer. Finally, they headed out after they loaded Margo's car with Sue's new clothes, a tackle box with make-up and a large purse that Margo said she would explain about to Sue when they got to Sue's apartment.

Before long, they pulled into the parking lot of another nice restaurant where a valet took Margo's car. The two women walked in and were greeted by the maître 'd with a 'welcome Ms. Bennett. I will have your table ready in a few moments.' While they waited, Margo began telling Sue how to dine with their clients. "I usually have a fish dish because it's not as heavy. You don't want a heavy meal before the evening's entertainment. Also, try not to get drunk, so limit your drinking. Your escort may get drunk, but you always want to be in control of your faculties. Always respond to what is said to you and answer questions honestly. If you don't have an opinion about something, say so. Always try to smile, because you are very lovely when you smile."

When they were seated, they perused their menus. Sue was struck by how expensive everything was and was happy she wasn't buying. She looked at the fish selections and decided a fillet of sole sounded good. They place their orders and then Margo continued telling Sue how to make her dates perfect. She took it all in and began to get excited about her first one that would happen in three days. Finally, as they were finishing their meal, Margo asked, "Do you still have the note your cretin former boyfriend left for you?" Sue said that she did, so Margo continued, "Good. Your date on Wednesday is with one of my best and favorite clients. His name is William Bailey and he is one of the finest lawyers in New York. I told him about how asshole Todd treated you and he wants to try and help you. Give him the note and answer any questions that he asks. He is extremely handsome and is a wonderfully caring man. I told him that he will be your first client so he will be understanding and caring. He, also, has a big cock that I think you will enjoy!"

After dinner, Margo said they should go to the bar and show off a bit. She said that it was a place that business men frequented after work. As they entered the bar, Sue noticed that all of the heads turned towards them and that all of the eyes were on her. Sue couldn't help it, but she got a tingle in her stomach as she realized she was exciting all of the men in the room. She and Margo took a couple of seats at the bar while Margo ordered a couple of Cosmopolitans for them.

As their drinks arrived, two gentlemen stepped up to their stools and one of them said, "Henry, put these on my tab. So, I've never seen you two in here before. My name is Zach and this is Jason."

Margo smiled and then responded, "Zach, you really shouldn't have bought our drinks. We're waiting for our boyfriends to meet us here. Lexi's is a big jealous guy and mine is a bit jealous as well. So, if you don't mind..."

The two men left and the two women took their first sips of their cocktails. Sue raised her eyebrows and said, "This is really good!"

Margo laughed and said, "They are rather good, but be careful. Two or three of these things will knock you on your ass!"

They hung out at the bar for 45 minutes until Margo pulled out her phone and pretended to read a text. She then said, in a loud voice, "The boys are running late and told us to meet them at the hotel." Sue giggled as they got up to go.

"You're a sneaky one," Sue said.

Margo laughed and said, "Sometimes."

They drove to Sue's apartment and lugged all of Sue's new things to her place. Margo then said, "I have one more set of lessons for you." She opened the purse and pulled out several objects and placed them on Sue's kitchen table. Sue could figure out what some of them were, but some totally stumped her. "Okay, as you have surmised, I'm sure, these are sex toys. I want you to use them a lot between now and Wednesday. First, I want you to practice giving blow jobs with these three dildos. They are different sizes to allow you to work your way to getting comfortable with various penis'. The smooth cylindrical ones are vibrators and the purple one with the extra bit is a marvel of modern science!" Margo picked it up, showed Sue all of the various buttons and showed her what they all did. "You'll fall in love with this one." Margo then pointed to three mushroom shaped toys and said, "These are butt plugs. I want you to begin using these right away in order for your anus to get used to being penetrated. By the end of the week you should be able to keep the largest one in your ass all day and enjoy it! Make sure to use plenty of this lube and learn to clean yourself inside with enemas, especially before a date!"

Sue picked up all of the toys and checked them out. Margo asked Sue if she had any questions, but Sue didn't have any. Margo then said, "One last thing. You should use this bag as your purse whenever you go on dates. In it you should keep a casual change of clothes, like a light t-shirt, shorts and sandals in case you end up staying with a client overnight. Also, have a toothbrush, hair brush and a fresh tube of lubricant. If you have any questions call me at any time. Here's $200 for cab fare to and from you meeting point with William. I will text you the necessary information on Wednesday morning. You are going to be wonderful! Please remember to 'let go and enjoy'!"

As Margo was getting ready to leave, she pulled Sue into a tight hug and kissed her lips. Sue felt Margo's tongue licking her lips, so she opened her mouth and allowed Margo's tongue to entwine with her own. Sue moaned as she enjoyed the sensation of Margo's kiss, but all too soon it was over. "We will explore this in more depth later, but now I want you to begin exploring your sexuality with the toys I gave you. Sweet dreams!"

It was about 10pm when Margo left, so Sue decided to take a quick shower and try to find her hot water bottle that had an enema hose. Sue read the instructions and proceeded to clean out her bowel. Despite feeling weird initially, Sue began to enjoy the sensations she was feeling. When she was clean, she lubed up the smallest butt plug and slowly pushed it into her ass. At first, it kind of hurt as she pushed it in, but then discovered that if she pushed out like she was pooping, the plug went in rather easily and didn't hurt as much. She lay on her bed and played with it for a while, pulling it out and pressing it back in as if she was having anal sex. She was surprised when she discovered that she was enjoying herself.

A while later, Sue left the plug in her ass and began playing with the purple vibrator. She was pretty wet from her anal play, so she slowly pushed the vibrator into her vagina and then pressed a button that caused the middle of the cylinder to begin revolving with a number of nubs and a button that caused the tip to gyrate inside of her. Sue enjoyed the feelings the vibrator was causing and began pushing it in and out of her pussy until she was hit with her first orgasm of the evening. Sue then began pushing other buttons and discovered that the little protuberance would stimulate her clitoris. With one hand, Sue held the vibrator against her clit while she reached around with her other hand and began fucking her ass with the butt plug.

Sue was overwhelmed with how good she felt as she masturbated with her new toys. Before long, Sue had the biggest orgasm of her life as she squirted her hand. It felt so good, Sue kept up what she was doing and had several more until she couldn't take it anymore. Finally, she turned the vibrator off, turned off her bedside lamp and fell asleep with the plug still in her ass. Sue fell asleep with a smile on her face for the first time in days!

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers