The Corruption of Sue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The day of Sue's first date arrived and Sue found herself to be not as nervous as she thought she would be. She had been practicing everything Margo had told her to. She would suck on the penis like dildos in the way she remembered from the video she saw. She even got to the point where she could stop herself from gagging as the phallus entered her throat. Sue couldn't wait to try that trick on a real penis. Every night she had recreated her night with the butt plug and purple vibrator until she had multiple orgasms. She had even moved up to the medium sized plug and really liked it.

Around noon, Margo texted Sue with the time and place she was to meet William. With this information, Sue began to get very excited about her first date with a client. Sue showered and shaved her legs and pussy until they were silky smooth, she did her hair up the same way that Margo had done it for her and she did her makeup the same way that she had learned. Next, Sue put on a pair of lacy thongs and then slipped her white dress over her head and let it slither down her body. Sue's nipples were harder than they had ever been due to her excitement as she called a cab.

When the cab pulled up, Sue got into the back seat and said, Excelsior Hotel please. Thankfully, the cabbie wasn't talkative, so Sue just watched the scenery go by and was wrapped up in her thoughts. When the cab pulled up to the hotel, Sue paid the driver and then made her way into the hotels bar. It was fairly dark in the bar, so Sue stood for a moment allowing her eyes to adjust from the bright sunshine outside. Finally, she made her way into the bar and looked around. A man in a corner booth looked at her and then stood and walked up to her, put his hand out and asked, "Sue? I'm William Bailey, but please call me Bill."

Sue smiled up the handsome man, took his hand and said, "I'm very pleased to meet you. Margo has nothing but good things to say about you."

Bill smiled and said, "Tell you what, I'm pretty hungry, so why don't we go to the restaurant and have dinner?" Sue smiled and nodded, so Bill put his hand on Sue's lower back and directed her towards the restaurant. It was a nice place and they were shown to a nice booth in a dark corner. Sue perused her menu and decided to have Sole Meunière again because she really liked it the other day. She told Bill what she wanted and he ordered for them when the waiter came to them. Bill ordered a bottle of Chardonnay as well.

As they waited for the wine, Sue assessed her date for the night. Bill was pretty tall and slender, but not skinny. He had large hands and was incredibly handsome, with dark hair. Sue guessed he was in his late forties or early fifties due to the bit of gray at his temples. He had a very pleasant baritone speaking voice and his blue eyes lit up every time he laughed. Sue decided that she really liked this man and that she would do her best to make sure she satisfied him as well as possible.

As they ate, Bill said, "Margo tells me that you had a problem with a boyfriend. Would you mind telling me about your relationship and what happened?" Sue smiled and related her tale to Bill and showed him the note that he left. When she had finished and he had read the note, Bill smiled and said, "I think you have grounds for a lawsuit. Why don't you give me his full name, birth date and so on and I will look into this for you."

"That's very nice, but I really can't afford to pay you," Sue said.

Bill laughed and said, "Don't worry about that now. We will discuss my fee later, if we win. I'm thinking we will shoot for $500,000 for repayment and punitive damages. That should make the guy think twice about defrauding anyone else."

Sue smiled and asked, "Really? Do you think you can do that?"

Bill laughed and said, "I'm a pretty good lawyer and I think you have a pretty good case and your moron ex, pretty much admitted that he defrauded you in the note he left. I think you will come out of this pretty well."

Sue leaned over, kissed Bill on the cheek and said, "I'm glad. I hope you make his life a misery like he has made mine. I'm not too concerned about the money; I just want the son of a bitch to suffer!"

Bill laughed and then said, "We will do our best. Do you like dancing?"

Sue smiled and said, "Yes. Are we going dancing?"

"Yeah! If you would like, I can have a valet take your purse to my room for safekeeping," Bill asked.

"That would be great, the thing weighs a ton!"

Bill and Sue headed for the concierge after he had taken care of the restaurants bill. Bill gave Sue's bag to the concierge and asked that it be taken to his room. They then left the hotel and walked a couple of blocks to an old-fashioned night club. As they entered, Sue could hear an actual band playing a mellow jazz tune in the dimly lit room. They were shown a table and Bill asked what Sue would like to drink. She asked for a Cosmopolitan while Bill ordered a single malt scotch, neat.

When their drinks arrived, they took a couple of sips and then Bill asked Sue to dance. At first, the couple didn't dance too close together, but as the evening progressed, they were holding each other tightly as Sue lay her head on Bill's chest. At one point, as Sue looked up at Bill's face, he lowered his lips to kiss her. Sue opened her mouth and kissed him back as she let her tongue meet his. They swayed and kissed for several minutes on the dance floor. Bill loved the feel of Sue's body in his arms and the feel of her long hard nipples as they pressed into his torso. Before long, Sue could feel Bill erection as they continued dancing.

Sue decided it was time to move to the next step and said, "These shoes are killing my feet. Can we go to your room now?"

"Of course," Bill replied, "Let's go." Bill paid the waiter and then lead Sue outside into the warm summer air. They walked arm in arm back to the hotel and then rode the elevator to the penthouse suite. As they entered the room, Sue gasped as she saw how nice it was. She walked over to the floor to ceiling windows and took in the view of the city's skyline. She noticed a balcony and walked out on it and leaned on the rail as she took in the view. Bill came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her belly, nuzzled her neck inhaling her scent and then said, "You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met."

Sue turned in Bill's arms, said 'Thank you' and then stood on her toes and kissed him. They kissed passionately for several minutes and when Sue broke the kiss she asked, "May I use your restroom?" Bill indicated that she could, so she went back into the room, grabbed her bag and went into the bathroom. She stripped off her dress and thong, put on her white peignoir, drank a glass of water and then walked back out into the room.

When Bill saw the vision of loveliness that walked toward him, his jaw dropped and his cock got harder than he remembered it ever getting. Sue walked into his arms, stood on her tip toes and while looking into Bill's eyes asked, "Do you like what you see?" In response, Bill pulled her into his arms and kissed her fervently as he ran his hands up and down her body. After a while, Bill's hands got under Sue's peignoir causing Sue to groan as she felt his hand on her bare flesh. When they broke their kiss, Bill said, "I like what I see very much! You are even more beautiful in person than in your pictures!"

Bill's compliment caused Sue to smile and then she said, "You appear to be over dressed. Let me help you with that." Sue began by helping Bill out of his sports coat and then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. Next, Sue undid Bill's belt and trousers and let them drop to his feet. She kneeled down, pulled his shoes and socks off and the pulled his trousers from his feet. Sue could see that Bill was tenting his boxers with his excitement, so she slowly reached out, took his shorts by the waist and slowly began to pull them down inch by inch. As the top of Bill's penis became exposed, Sue could see that he had quite a large girth, much longer than Todd's. More and more of his penis became exposed as she continued to tease Bill by pulling his shorts slowly.

When Sue, finally, exposed the last of Bill's cock, it sprang up like a trebuchet hurling a boulder and caused her to gasp in surprise. Bill chuckled and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Sue licked the head of his penis and along the shaft for a few moments and then smiled up at Bill and said, "I like what I see a lot!" And with that she opened her mouth and took half of his erection in and worked her tongue all around and over the head. Bill moaned in appreciation as Sue's mouth was driving him nuts. His moaning made Sue smile to herself as she deduced that she must be doing her first blow job correctly. She then began bobbing her head in an effort to take more and more of Bill's cock into her mouth until she managed to take it all. Bill was bigger around then the largest dildo that she had practiced on and after 5 minutes she managed to swallow his entire length.

Sue took Bill down her throat 5 or 6 times until Bill cried out he was going to cum. Sue, ever curious, pulled back until just the knob of his cock was in her mouth and began sucking hard while running her tongue all over his glans. Bill let out with a loud groan and then all of a sudden began shooting his seminal fluid into her mouth. Sue swallowed as quickly as possible as she tried to get it all and nearly succeeded, except for a small dribble that escaped from the corner of her mouth. When Sue determined that Bill had finished, she pulled her mouth of his cock, smiled up at him and then ran her finger to the corner of her mouth and pushed the small amount of cum in and then said, "That was fun!"

Bill looked at Sue, pulled her to her feet and began kissing her lustfully as he ran his hands over her ass and breasts. A few moments later, he undid Sue's peignoir and let it drop to the floor, picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. Sue moved to the middle of the bed and Bill followed her laying in her arms. They resumed kissing as Bill began massaging Sue's breasts and pinching her nipples. Sue moaned as Bill rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger. It felt as though electricity was flowing between her nipple and pussy as she felt herself getting very wet. "OH MY GOD, BILL! PINCH MY NIPPLE HARDER AND SUCK ON THE OTHER!" Sue cried out.

Bill lowered his head and began sucking Sue's nipple as hard as he could while pinching the other one. Sue was moaning and groaning with the treatment that Bill was meting out. Her nipples had fascinated him all evening and now he was exerting all of his pent-up excitement on them. "BITE IT! BITE MY NIPPLES!" Sue screamed as Bill continued his attention to her nipples.

After a while, Bill decided it was time to repay Sue for the great blow job, so he began kissing his way down Sue's tummy towards her vulva. Though Sue nipples still tingled, she began to feel a new better tingle as Bill made his way down her body. As Bill made his way between her legs, Sue spread her legs wide in order to give Bill full access to her dripping pussy.

He kissed all over Sue's large labia which were now very swollen with Sue's lust and admired their smoothness and the aroma she was exuding. After kissing up and down both sides, he ran his tongue between her small lips and pushed it as deep into her soaking wet vagina as he could. Sue thought she was going to explode with pleasure as Bill lapped up her copious juices in her vagina. He could see that she was so wet that her pussy cream was running down to her anus. Margo had warned him that Sue was new to this sort of thing and that he was to stay away from her rosebud unless he was invited. He promised her he would, but the temptation to lick her anus was very strong.

Sue was loving what Bill was doing to her pussy and decided to help him by reaching down and pulling her lips wide so that he could have unfettered access. She felt so exposed and loved it. After a bit, Bill changed his focus from Sue's vagina to her clitoris and the moment he touched her clit with his tongue, Sue had her first full orgasm of the night. She cried out, "OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD!" over and over. With Sue spreading her lips, Bill began sucking directly on her clit and then inserted 2 fingers into her hole and began rubbing on her G-spot.

Sue orgasms took on another dimension as she cried out, "FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" and began squirting her girl cum all over Bill's arm and face. Bill was surprised when Sue squirted and decided to see how much more he could get out of the girl. Sue came this way 2 more times and then she cried out, "FUCK ME BILL! FUCK ME HARD!"

Sue had never felt this way before. She couldn't believe how hard her orgasms were, nor that she had screamed for Bill to 'fuck' her. She had never said that word in her life before this moment. Her pussy was on fire and she needed Bill to plow into her with his massive cock this instant.

Bill was rock hard again because this firecracker of a girl had his lust so enflamed he could barely stand it. He quickly crawled up Sue body, rubbed his cock in her slit a couple of time and then plunged into her hard and deep! Sue screamed, "YES! YES! YES!" every time Bill stroked into her. She felt so hot and tight as he repeatedly plunged balls deep into Sue's honeypot. For her part, Sue couldn't believe how great sex was and was even more pissed off at her asshole ex-boyfriend for denying her this pleasure for so long. Within three minutes of Bill sinking his cock into her, Sue had another massive orgasm and squirted her juices all over Bill's scrotum and the bed.

After ten minutes, Sue had had 3 more orgasms and was still going strong. Bill was beginning to tire form his effort and wasn't going to cum again soon, so he told Sue, "Let's roll over and you can be on top!" Sue grunted her assent and then rolled up until she was straddling Bill's body. She remembered that this was 'cowgirl' from the video that Margo had shown her. She began bouncing up and down on Bill's cock as she began mauling her own breasts. She never realized how sensitive they were until tonight. The harder she squeezed her tits and pinched and pulled her nipples the better it felt. As a matter of fact, she could feel another orgasm building within her.

After a few moments, Sue leaned down and began kissing Bill with passion as he humped up into her scalding hot pussy. He grabbed Sue's tits and emulated how he saw her squeeze and pull causing her to groan loudly and cum, yet again. Sue sat up and told Bill to pull on her nipples. As Bill began pulling, Sue began leaning back until her nipples and breast were stretched out several inches. "OH, MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD! PINCH THEM HARDER WHILE YOU PULL!"

Bill couldn't take anymore and cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" and began spewing his seed deep into Sue's womb. The feeling of him pulsing in her as he pulled hard on her nipples caused Sue to have another big squirting climax of her own. When Bill released Sue's nipples and they had both come down from their orgasms, Sue collapsed on Bill as they both gasped for air. They lay there for quite some time until they both resumed their normal breathing. After a while, Bill said, "That was the best, most intense sex I have ever had. Thank you for an incredible night!"

Sue giggled and said, "That was the best sex I have ever had as well. I learned so much about myself tonight that I never knew before. I never knew how sensitive my tits and nipples were, I didn't know I squirted like that. You were the first person whose cock I took in my mouth and you were the first person to eat me. I must have climaxed 20 or 30 times, I lost count after a while. I was really nervous about doing this job because, let's face facts, I'm a prostitute now. But, I have to say, getting paid for having this much fun is fantastic and I don't regret my decision at all."

Sue was feeling pretty tired after their exertions and was quite sweaty. She asked Bill, "Would you like to take a shower with me?" Bill smiled and said that would be nice, so Sue climbed off him and as she stood she saw that the time was 1:30am on the clock radio. "Oh my! Time flies when you are having a good time. I should, probably get home after we shower. I hope you don't have an early meeting tomorrow."

Bill chuckled and said, "Luckily my meeting isn't until after noon. I don't think you should be out alone this late, why don't you spend the night. You will make some extra money by spending the night."

"Really," Sue asked? "I get more for spending the night?"

"Yeah, I'll text Margo and let her know you'll spend the night and then I'll give you a ride home tomorrow. Okay?"

Sue smiled and said, "That sound great. Now, how about that shower?"

Bill laughed and then pulled Sue into the bathroom. When he saw Sue's dress hanging on the door, he grabbed it and hung it in the closet before returning to the bathroom. Sue was already in the shower and he let his gaze rest on the vision before him. He wanted this moment to sear itself into his memory because she was so beautiful. After a few moments, he stepped into the shower and joined her. They shampooed each other's hair and then washed each other's bodies. At one point, Bill was standing behind Sue and was washing her chest. His penis worked its way between the cheeks of Sue's glorious ass and was rubbing her anus. Bill pushed Sue forward so she would bend at the waist while holding herself up by pushing on the wall. Bill kept rubbing his cock between Sue's ass cheeks and was causing Sue to moan loudly in pleasure.

"Bill, that feels very good, but I'm not ready for anal sex yet, okay? Maybe next time I'll be ready and I'll let you fuck my tight little ass all night!"

Bill pulled back and said, "I'm going to hold you to that promise."

They finished their shower, brushed their teeth and then Sue dried her hair. By the time they had finished it was 2:30am and they both discovered how tired they were. They decided they would sleep in the other bed because the one they had had sex on was soaking wet from Sue's discharges. They climbed in between the sheet, kissed each other goodnight and then Sue spooned back into Bill. They both fell asleep instantly.

Sue slept soundly and dreamed about having sex with two men at the same time. She loved the feel as she sucked one cock while being eaten by the other guy. She, also, loved the feel as she was fucked in her pussy and asshole at the same time. When she awoke, she thought to herself, "I can't wait to do that!'

Sue lay in bed contemplating her dream when she felt Bill stir. She turned herself around and stared into Bill's eyes and said, "Good morning".

Bill smiled back and said, "Good morning to you. What time is it?"

Sue sat up and said, "It's 8:30. Do you think we have time for a quickie and then breakfast before you drive me home?"

Bill smiled and asked, "What did you have in mind?"

Sue smiled and said, "We didn't do doggy style last night and I want to try that!" Sue then popped up out from under the blankets and faced away from Bill while on her hands and knees. When she looked up she saw her reflection in a full-length mirror. Her hair was wild, but she thought it looked sexy as did her tits as they hung down. A moment later, she felt Bill stir and then felt him lick her slit. He started from her clit and ran his tongue up past her vagina and over her anus to the top of her ass crack. "Oh my god, do that again and loiter over my anus for a while!"

Bill smiled to himself as he began licking back down Sue's ass crack until he reached her anus and began licking all around it. She couldn't believe how good it felt to have Bill's tongue laving her asshole. A little while later she could feel him penetrating her ass with his tongue, while at the same time he sank two fingers into her pussy. Sue was close to another orgasm when she cried out for Bill to fuck her pussy.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers