The Corruption of Sue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

Bill got up on his knees behind Sue, lined his cock up with her wet little hole and plunged in. Bill had a hold of Sue's hips as he began plowing into her pussy. When he looked up he saw their reflection in the mirror and smiled when he saw Sue staring at him with a big smile on her face. He was pounding into Sue pretty hard and it was enough to cause Sue's breasts to sway a bit, which Bill enjoyed. After a while, Sue cried out, "PUT A FINGER IN MY ASS!"

Bill thought it was his lucky day as he spit on Sue's anus and then pressed his thumb into her. Sue moaned loudly as she enjoyed the feel of both her holes being filled, much like the dream she had. A little while later she asked him for two fingers. Bill pulled his thumb, spit on Sue's anus again, got his index and middle finger wet with his spittle and then slowly pushed them all of the way into her rectum. Sue groaned loudly with pleasure and wished she had one of her butt plugs. For a few moments, Sue contemplated letting Bill have her ass, but decided that she should leave him wanting more.

Finally, after 15 minutes, Sue had her third orgasm while Bill flooded her pussy once again. Sue collapsed on the bed with Bill on top of her. When they recovered, Bill ordered room service for breakfast. Sue dressed in her thin t-shirt and loose khaki shorts and sandals while Bill put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. When the food was brought to the room they both dug in not realizing how hungry they were.

When they had finished eating, Sue said, "You know what, I think I'll just take a cab home, so that you can get some more rest before your meetings. I had a wonderful time and really look forward to seeing you again."

Bill walked up to Sue and kissed her and then said, "Give me your phone number, so I can keep you updated on how things go with your ex. I can't wait to meet the fool who would give you up!"

Sue laughed, gave him her number, turned and left the room.

As Sue was riding in the cab, she was wondering if she could quit her regular job and just do this. She was amazed at herself with how passionate and horny she had been. If she had been better rested and if Bill could have managed, she, probably, could have had sex all night. Her pussy tingled as did her nipples that were hard as ever and rubbing on the course material of her t-shirt. She had always been embarrassed about how her nipples always stuck out, but now she loved them and vowed to never wear a bra again. She even caught the cab driver sneaking peeks in his mirror.

When she got to her apartment, she paid the cabbie and then made her way to her apartment. She checked her mail and found two more bills, but even those wouldn't rob her of her smile. Sue checked her phone and saw she had an email from Margo. It read;

It sounds like you had a fantastic night. William texted me and told me you

stayed overnight and that you were a wildcat and that he can't wait to

come back and be with you again. You managed to earn $4,000 last night

plus, Bill gave you a $1,000 tip for being so wonderful. Stay home today and

catch up on your sleep and then come to my place tomorrow, so that I can

pay you. Enjoy your day, Love, Margo

Sue smiled, stretched and decided it was nap time!

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers