The Corruption of Sue Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue smiled and then said, "I think you are ready for the first plug."

Liz replied, "Okay. I hope it feels as good as the fingers did." Liz felt another application of the cool lube to her anus and then the pushing of the butt plug. It felt smooth and, at first, a lot like the fingers until the widest part of the plug began stretching her sphincter. Liz didn't, exactly, feel pain by the stretching, but more surprised. Once she got over the surprise, she decided it felt pretty good. Once the fattest part of the plug got past her muscles, it tapered off to a small diameter and a flange to hold it in place.

"So," Sue asked, "How did that feel?"

"I liked it. Is that all there is to it?"

Sue chuckled and said, "No, not at all. This plug is about half the diameter of a normal sized penis. I'm going to fuck your ass with this one for a while and then we will move you up to the medium sized one. Okay?" Liz nodded, so Sue grabbed the flange and began slowly pulling the plug out. When she got it out to the tip she slowly pushed it back in again. Again, Liz began moaning as Sue worked the plug in and out of Liz's ass. After a while, Sue said, "Let's take things up a notch. Mel, grab the medium sized plug." Sue continued to work the small plug in and out of Liz until Mel handed her the lubed up medium sized plug. Sue quickly replace the small with the medium and then slowly pressed it forward into Liz.

Liz groaned as the bigger plug began stretching her anus even more. It was weird thought Liz; it hurts a bit but it also feels really good. Once Sue had it all of the way in, she immediately pulled it back out and then pressed forward again. When Sue began fucking Liz's ass with the bigger plug, Liz groaned and cried out, "FUCK MY ASS!" and began rubbing her clit. As Liz approached another orgasm, Sue whispered to Mel, "Bring me the large plug and then put on your strap-on!" Mel smiled, handed Sue the large butt plug and then turned to fetch her strap-on.

Sue let go of the plug that was buried in Liz's ass for a moment to grease up the bigger plug. When she had finished lubing the big plug, she grabbed the other, pulled it out, positioned the big one and then told Liz to 'bear down for the big plug'. Sue pushed the big one in slowly while Liz bore down as the big plug slowly made its way into her asshole. "HOLY SHIT! I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE SPLITTING ME APART, BUT IT FEELS SO GOOD AT THE SAME TIME!" Liz cried out.

When Sue got the big plug all of the way into Liz's rectum, she said, "I'm going to let you rest for a moment and get used to the monster. How are you doing?"

Liz laughed and said, "Other than feeling like I have a beach ball shoved up my ass, I'm doing okay. I wish I was a little drunker, to tell you the truth."

"I can fix that," Mel said. She walked over to her dresser, picked up something and walked back. "This is a vape pen with a THC cartridge. Suck a little of this in?" Mel took the first hit and then handed the pen to Sue. Sue copied what Mel did and began coughing. Liz sat up from her hunched over position and took a hit off the pen. They each took several hits and before long they were feeling the effects. All three women were giggling when Mel asked Liz, "Are you ready to get really fucked now?"

Sue said, "I think she is! Her pussy is dripping like a leaky faucet!"

Mel cinched her strap-on good and tight and then stepped up behind Liz and slowly pushed her fake cock deep into Liz's pussy.

"OH FUCK! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Liz cried out. She had never felt so stuffed having both Mel in her pussy and the large plug in her ass. Mel was fucking her with long slow strokes which was how Liz preferred her sex. She was feeling the beginnings of another climax when she felt the plug in her ass being pulled out of her. The thickest part was just stretching her anus and stopped there while Mel had pulled back. When Mel pushed forward, she was able to push the plug back deep into Liz's rectum. Sue and Mel continued working Liz over this way until Liz cried out, "IM FUCKING CUMMING! OH, FUCK! FUCK ME HARDER MEL! FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Mel began pounding in to Liz's hot vagina with everything she had. Liz's climax hit her like a ton of bricks causing her to shake with her release. Mel continued pumping for a few seconds and then pulled out of Liz's well used quim. Liz rolled over onto her back gasping for air, still shaking from the effects of her latest orgasm. When she had got her wind back, Liz opened her eyes, looked and Sue and Mel and said, "This has been the best Christmas ever! What should I do with this log up my butt?"

Sue laughed and said, "Just leave it in for a while. Now, I think it's my turned to get fucked! This pot makes me really horny!"

Mel laughed and said, "Pepsi makes you horny! What else is new? Come on you slut, lay back and I'll fuck you until you can't see straight!" Sue lay back on the bed as Mel crawled into her arms. The two women kissed for a few moments until Mel worked her artificial cock into Sue's wet pussy.

"I love you so much, Mel," Sue whispered. "Liz is right, this is the best Christmas ever!"

Mel managed to bring Sue to several strong climaxes, the last coming as she fucked Sue's ass hard. Liz watched Mel sodomizing Sue with interest as she began playing with the toy that had been lodged in her ass for the last hour. When Mel and Sue had collapsed on the bed and had recovered from their efforts, Liz asked, "May I try that next? You two looked so hot!"

Mel laughed and replied, "Sure, but Sue you're going to have to do the deed! I'm whipped! Who knew being a man was so hard!"

After Sue and Mel had recovered, they stood at the side of the bed while Mel took the strap-on off and then handed it to Sue. As Sue was getting into the rig she said, "Liz, why don't you eat Mel's pussy while I get ready? I'm sure she could use some relief after giving the two us so much pleasure."

Liz looked a little scared as she said, "I've never done that before."

Mel smiled, took Liz in her arms, kissed her and then said, "Just do what comes natural. You know what feels good to you, so just do that because it will probably feel good to me." Mel released Liz, crawled up on the bed, leaned up against a pile of pillows against the headboard and spread her legs wide. "Come on up here and give me your best shot!"

Liz crawled up on the bed and between Mel's outstretched legs. She began kissing her way down Mel's left leg as she eyed her glistening pussy. Mel reached down and spread her lips wide exposing herself fully to Liz. When Liz had kissed her way to her ultimate target, she could smell Mel's arousal which, in turn, aroused her. She took a tentative lick from Mel's vagina, across her urethra to her clit. She decided instantly that she liked Mel's tanginess and then sank her tongue deep into Mel's vagina.

As Sue was finishing up with the strap-on, she heard Mel moan loudly. So, she turned her attention to the two women on the bed and admired how lovely they looked together. She stood and watched until Mel had had her first orgasm and then climbed up behind Liz. Sue slowly removed the butt plug and then pushed it back in slowly. She fucked Liz's ass with it for a few moments and then pulled it out completely. She then squeezed a large amount of lube into Liz's gaping asshole, smeared some on her faux phallus and then began pressing into Liz.

Liz was concentrating on bringing as much pleasure to Mel as possible and was surprised when she felt Sue pull the plug from her ass. When Sue began fucking her with the plug, she got caught up with how good it felt until Sue removed the plug completely. She returned her attention to Mel's pussy until she felt Sue sink the strap-on into her. It wasn't as thick as the plug and felt really good as it slid deeply into her rectum.

When Sue had bottomed out in Liz's ass, she paused for a moment to make sure that Liz was okay and then she pulled back out slowly until only a quarter of her cock was still inside of her. Sue then began to fuck Liz with a nice easy tempo while rubbing Liz's ass with her hands. Liz was moaning with obvious pleasure as Sue sawed in and out of her colon. Sue was enjoying the view of her fake cock poking in and out of Liz's anus and the slight wiggle of her butt cheeks every time she bottomed out.

Mel had had her eyes closed while Liz ate her and was enjoying what the woman was doing. However, when Sue began fucking Liz's ass, Liz's attention to her pussy began to wane as she became intent on what Sue was doing to her. In an effort to assist her lover, Mel rolled away from Liz and then managed to wiggle her way under her friend into a 69 position. Mel then began feasting on Liz's dripping pussy once again while she reached up and began to pull and pinch Liz's nipples very hard.

Liz was being taken to new heights as Sue fucked her ass and Mel sucked on her clit and pinched her nipples. She tried to concentrate on eating Mel, but she couldn't with what she was experiencing. Finally, she cried out, "FUCK MY ASS, SUE! FUCK ME HARDER! TURN ME INTO AN ANAL SLUT!" Sue picked up the pace and before long was pounding into Liz's ass. Liz was crying out and screaming gibberish until she was hit with the biggest orgasm of her life. "OH, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" Liz screamed as she began quivering and shaking with her climax. She let go with a massive stream of girl cum right into Mel's face.

Sue continued pounding into Liz trying to make the orgasm last as long as possible for her friend. Mel continued sucking on Liz's clit as well as the two managed to bring Liz to another hard orgasm causing her to shake and squirt again. Finally, Liz couldn't take anymore and rolled off to her side pulling the cock out of her ass. Sue looked down on the quivering woman and smiled knowing that she and Mel had given Liz the greatest Christmas present she had ever received. Liz was covered in a sheen of sweat and looked beautiful as she gasped for air, her chest heaving with each breath.

Sue got off the bed and began to pull the strap-on off of herself. Mel had turned around on the bed and was lying beside Liz comforting the woman as she was calming down. When Sue had rid herself of the strap-on, she too climbed on the bed and lay next to their friend while pulling the comforter up and over the three of them. When Liz had calmed down enough she turned to Mel and kissed her and then turned towards Sue to kiss her. "Thank you so much for a wonderful day. I can't wait for New Year's now! I love you both very much!"

Sue and Mel both turned to Liz and kissed her on each cheek. Then Sue said, "We love you as well, Liz. Let's take a nap now."

The week following Christmas was a fun one for all three women. Liz had taken a couple of weeks of vacation and was spending most days and several nights with Sue and Mel. On Tuesday, Sue decided that they should buy Mel's Audi TT. There was a yellow convertible that Mel fell in love with, so that is what they bought. On Wednesday, they went shopping for Sue's Porsche. Sue decided that since they had a sports car with Mel's TT that she should get something a bit more practical, so she opted for a maroon Cayenne E-Hybrid. She arranged for a charging panel to be installed at her parking spot for the week following New Year's.

Finally, New Year's Eve arrived on Friday. Liz came over to Sue and Mel's place early to help them setup for the big night. Sue had told Max to come over around 5pm for drinks and dinner a little later. Mel had, once again, called on her catering friend for the evenings food and that all arrived at 4pm. Once the women decided everything was ready to go, they each took a shower and got dressed...so to speak. They had decided that all they were going to wear was high heels, so Sue had on a pair of black stilettos, Mel had on a pair of red ones and Liz had a pair of maroon ones.

At 5:15 the buzzer went off and Sue answered, "Yes?"

"Hey Sue, its Max. We're all here"

"You know the way, come on up!" Sue then hit the button to buzz in Max and his retinue.

As the men exited the elevator, they were surprised to see the women naked except for their shoes. Max's face broke out into a wide smile, as did the others. Sue ran up to Max, jumped into his arms and kissed him deeply as if he was a long-lost love. When she broke the kiss, Sue said, "It's so wonderful to see you again. I promise you that this will be the best New Year's celebration you have ever had!"

Max hugged Sue tight and replied, "It is already just having you in my arms!"

Mel had had a similar greeting for Jamar. When she was back on her feet, Sue said, "Max, Jamar, this is our friend Liz. She went to your college while you were there and is a huge fan of you both. Liz, let me introduce you to Max Starr and Jamar Jones."

Liz walked up to Max and was visibly shaking as she put out her hand to shake. Max laughed, pulled Liz into a hug and said, "It's nice to meet you. If I remember correctly, we were in an Econ class together with Professor Ridley. I remember because I thought you were really cute."

"Wow, I always thought I was invisible to you," Liz said. "I was always impressed that you were tops in the class. Jocks always had a bad reputation for being lousy students. I had Mo Jefferson in a class as well and he was tops in it. I thought that said a lot about the quality of our University."

Next, Liz stuck her hand out to Jamar, but, he too, pulled Liz into a hug. "I don't think I had any classes with you because I would have noticed you for sure! But, if we did, you wouldn't have found me at the top of any of them." Everyone laughed at Jamar's self-deprecating humor.

When the laughter died down, Max said, "Let me introduce you to the boys." Max proceeded to introduce each of his friends. First there was Jamal Jackson who was known as JJ. He was a bit over 6 feet tall and fairly thin compared to the others. He was, however, very well built. Next was Robert Crenshaw, 6'5" of pure muscle and a million-dollar smile. Robert was, currently, a New York City detective. Next was Kofi Jones, no relation to Jamar. Kofi was another lineman based on his size. And, last was Kenny Anderson, the lone white guy in the mix. He was tall, lean and well-muscled as well.

Sue and Mel ushered everyone into the living room and asked everyone if they would like a beer. They were greeted by a chorus of yeses, so the three women grabbed bottles of beer and distributed them to the men. All of the men were enjoying the view as they watched the three women distribute drinks and all of them were beginning to get quite hard.

Sue had just sat down next to Max when the door buzzer went off again. Sue got up and was quite perturbed when she answered the intercom, "Yes, may I help you?" A familiar voice said, 'I'm sorry I'm late, but may I come up?' A huge smile stretched across Sue's face, "You most certainly can!" She pressed the button to allow the late comer come up to her apartment. When the elevator door opened, Sue ran into the arms of Mo and jumped into him hugging him as hard as she could. She pulled his head down so that she could kiss him and then said, "Oh, Mo! I'm so glad you came. Come on in. When they entered the living room, Max jumped up, walked up to his friend and gave him a long warm hug. Jamar wasn't far behind, nor was Mel.

Introductions were made to those whom Mo had never met. When he was introduced to Liz, Mo asked, "Don't I know you? I seem to remember you in a math class I had back in college."

Liz smiled and said, "I can't believe you remember me. You are right, we had calculus together. You were the best in the class."

Mo laughed and said, "Well, you weren't too far behind. I remember thinking that you were not only smart, but beautiful as well!"

Liz blushed and replied, "Thank you. I really liked that class."

Sue brought Mo a beer and then returned to her seat next to Max. The two talked and caught up for a while. Finally, Max called Robert over and asked him to show Sue some pictures. He whipped out his phone, scrolled through some things and then handed his phone to Max. "This is what happens to people who fuck over my friends and to pedophiles!" Sue was looking at pictures of her ex-boyfriend, Todd, with a near hamburger like visage.

"Oh my god! He looks so good that way," Sue exclaimed! "I wish I was there to watch."

Robert laughed and said, "That's what Max thought, so..." Robert took the phone, scrolled a little more and then handed it back to Sue. She pressed the arrow to begin the video and was treated to a movie with Max and Jamar beating the living crap out of Todd. She could hear Max speaking with each punch, 'This is what happens to people who hurt friends of mine. What you did to Sue was cowardly and despicable. You should know that I have friends in the prison where you will be living soon and they will remind you every day what a fucking piece of shit you are. From what I understand, a friend of Sue's was the person who uncovered your perverted attraction to children. Apparently, you wronged the wrong woman. Enjoy your life in hell!' Then, Max kicked Todd in the crotch as hard as he could. Max and Jamar high fived each other and then walked towards the camera while pulling their face masks off with huge smiles on their faces.

Sue sat stunned for several minutes and then pulled Max into a hug and said, "Thank you so much for caring for me, Max. I love you!"

Max wiped a tear from his eye and said, "I love you too. Jamar loves you as well and we would do anything for you and Mel."

At about this time, Max's stomach let out a loud rumble. Sue laughed and said, "I guess it's dinner time!" She got up and called for Mel and Liz to help her get dinner ready. They pulled bowls from the oven that were warming in there and placed them on the table. When everything was ready, they called everyone into the dining room after putting together a place for Mo. When everyone was seated, Sue stood up and said, "Mel, Liz and I would like to thank all of you for coming today. We hope to treat you to an experience you will remember for the rest of your lives. I know we will remember it! So, dig in!"

Bowls were passed, food was dished up and more beers were brought. Sue sat between Kofi and Kenny, while Mel sat between Max and Jamal, and Liz sat between Mo and Robert. There was a lot of talking and laughing as the meal was consumed. At one point, some mayonnaise dripped down on Mel's left breast, so Jamal offered to lick it off. Not only did he get the mayo, but he, also, managed to suck on her nipple for a good long time.

Seeing Mel with Jamal, Sue stood again and got everyone's attention one last time. "It looks as though libidos are becoming enflamed, so I just want to say a few words before things get going. First, Mel and I are willing and able to take all of you in all of our holes. Liz, however, has a different profession from ours and so may not be as receptive. Please ask her first before you attempt anything with her and be gentle at first. Next, our entire apartment is at your disposal which means there are 4 bedrooms, all with king sized beds. There are three bathrooms and all have been stocked with lots of towels. Also, there are tubes of lube all over the house for your use. I know some of you are rather large and it would be nice if you could lube up for the first few times when you take our vaginas or anus' until we are well stretched to accommodate you all later on in the evening. Okay, so all that is left to say is that I think all of the gentlemen are way overdressed!"

There was a lot of laughter until Max stood and began stripping. All of his friends followed suit and before you knew it there were 7 naked well-built and well hung men standing in the living room. At first, nobody knew quite what to do, so Sue walked up to Max, got on her knees and took his half-hard cock into her mouth and began sucking. She then signaled Kenny to come over to her as well and then began splitting time between the two cocks. Finally, everyone else got the idea as Jamar and JJ went to Mel and Robert, Kofi and Mo went to Liz.