The Corruption of Sue Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months later, Sue and Mel received an invitation to the wedding of Mo and Liz. They, also, found out that the couple had purchased an apartment in their building and that Mo was moving his business in town, so they knew they would be seeing a lot of their two friends.

Epilog...

A few months after Mo and Liz married, Sue and Mel married. It was a small gathering which consisted of their favorite clients , Margo and friends like Liz. Mel's parents were abhorred that their daughter was in a homosexual relationship, so they didn't attend. Mel was alright with it as she had been estranged from her parents for quite a while and she only invited them in an attempt to reconnect.

After several years, Margo retired and gave the business to Sue and Mel. They managed to increase the number of women on contract and made it even more successful. With all of the administrative headaches of being business owners, they pared back their sex work to just a handful of favorite clients.

When Sue and Mel reached the age of 50, they too decided to retire and handed the reins of the business over to one of their favorite girls. They remained in their condo and traveled the world, often accompanied by Liz. They loved Paris so much that they bought an apartment there and stayed every autumn for three months.

One day, Mel asked Sue, "Do you have any regrets?"

Sue chuckled and said, "Just one. I regret the years I wasted on that asshole I wanted to marry. However, if it wasn't for him being the douche bag that he was, I never would have met Margo or you or any of our other friends. So, I guess in reality I have no regrets. You?"

Mel hugged her wife, kissed her deeply and said, "Not a single one!"