The Corruption of Sue Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz was a little overwhelmed, especially when she saw the size of Mo's cock. Her eyes were wide in almost panic, because the other 2 guys were bigger than anything she had ever been with before as well. Mo saw the panic in her eyes and decided that he would try to calm her down. "Liz, you can do as much or as little as you are ready for. So, why don't we just make out for a while as these other guys caress you, okay?"

Liz looked at Mo and nodded, so Mo bent over and kissed her gently while he rubbed her back. He had signaled to the other two to wait a bit, in order for him to get Liz to relax. After a few pecks, Liz wrapped her arms around Mo and said, "Thank you." She then began kissing Mo a little more earnestly after a few minutes. As they kissed, Liz began to loosen up as Mo rubbed his hands down Liz's back to her ass, up her sides to her breasts for a moment and then down her back again. When Liz moaned, Mo signaled to the other two guys to join them.

When Liz felt four more hands begin caressing her body, she felt like she had died and gone to heaven. It was like when she had been with Sue and Mel with their hands rubbing her. After a while, she decided she needed to return the favor, so she got down on her knees and took Mo's massive cock into her mouth. She sucked on the small portion she could actually get into her mouth garnering a moan from Mo. Because she could feel the four hands rubbing her breasts and ass, she turned, smiled and said, "Let me return the favor," as she reached out for Roberts hard cock. A while later she took Kofi into her mouth.

Finally, Kofi said, "We should take this to one of the bedrooms!"

Liz let Kofi fall from her mouth and said, "I don't know how I ended up with three of you guys! Sue and Mel are the pros, I'm just a cop. Mo? If you don't mind, could we wait until later to be together? I think, right now, you would be a little too much for me physically. But, later, try and keep me away from you!"

Mo smiled and said, "I understand and I really look forward to later!" He kissed her again and then went to find Sue. When he walked up to her, she had Kenny's cock down her throat and was jacking Max with her right hand. "Sue, can you handle one more?"

Sue looked up at the giant, smiled and said, "I can always handle you!" She then pulled Mo into her mouth and began sucking him with abandon. Once she had Mo at full attention, she said, "Let's go to my bedroom because this floor is hard on my knees!" The foursome moved to Sue's bedroom and followed Sue by climbing on her bed. "So, I'm very horny and need some cock in me! Who wants to go first?"

The three men looked at each other and then Mo said, "Kenny, why don't you go first, then Max and then me. Kind of progress by size, that way everyone benefits!"

Max smiled and said, "Good idea, Mo! No wonder you're such a successful business man! Since you'll be in her pussy last, why don't you let Sue keep you busy with her mouth."

Everyone seemed happy with this arrangement, so Kenny got between Sue's legs and slowly pushed himself into Sue's hot, wet pussy. Sue moaned as Kenny's cock pierced her. "OH FUCK! IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME I GOT FUCKED! MO, BRING THAT CUDGEL OVER HERE SO I CAN SUCK IT!" Mo, partially, straddled Sue's head and began feeding her his monster cock. Sue let out a loud moan of satisfaction as Kenny sank his cock into her vagina while she sucked in as much of Mo's cock as possible. She reached out a hand towards Max in an effort to jack his cock off while he waited his turn on a hole.

Max stood and smiled as he admired Sue with Mo in her mouth and Kenny in her pussy while she lazily wanked him. She was so beautiful that he could have just stood there watching her, even if she was doing nothing. There was something about Sue that made him happy about being near her.

At about this time, Kenny announced that he was going to cum, so Sue pulled Mo out of her mouth and cried, "CUM ON MY BELLY, SO NOBODY HAS TO DEAL WITH TOO MUCH CUM IN MY PUSSY!" Kenny followed directions and blasted his load all over Sue's belly. When he had finished and had pulled out of Sue, Max took his place and slid his large cock slowly and deep into her wet vagina. Sue tried to say something, but it came out garbled with Mo's monster cock deep in her mouth. The three of them went at it like this for a while until Sue decided she needed a cock in her ass.

Pulling Mo from her mouth, Sue said, "Okay, this is fun, but I want more! Mo lay down on your back." When Mo was on his back, she straddled him and worked his beast into her pussy. When she had it all, she grabbed a tube of lube and told Max, "Lube me up and give me your beautiful cock in my ass! And Kenny, when you're ready for more, bring your cock back over her and I'll suck you off! I hope you guys are having fun because I sure am!"

As Max was lubing up Sue's anus, he laughed and said, "I'm having a blast and I can't wait to blast a load in your hot little ass!" Sue laughed and wiggled her ass at Max while she descended down on Mo. When Max got all lubed up, he slowly pushed his meat past Sue's sphincter and began filling her rectum. Sue's moans got very loud as she was filled up more than she had ever been before. When Max was all of the way in her rectum, he said, "Fuck Sue! This feels incredible!"

Sue laughed and cried out, "IT FEELS FUCKING AMAZING! NOW, FUCK ME YOU TWO AND KENNY GET THAT COCK OVER HERE AND TOTALLY FILL ME UP!"

Kenny, again, did as he was told and slipped his half hard cock into Sue's warm, inviting mouth and savored the sensations he was experiencing. Max had spoken about Sue quite often. He praised her incomparable beauty, her never-ending kindness and her unmatched diligence to her work. In his experience, people like that didn't exist, but were nice people whom were praised too highly. However, Kenny was quickly coming around to Max's point of view. Here was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen making sure that he and his friends were more than satisfied and it didn't take too long for Kenny to get totally erect. This was turning out to be a night to remember!

Mel, was enjoying being with Jamar again, very much. She didn't always click with her clients, but she did with Jamar because she had an intimacy with him she didn't experience with anybody but Sue. She didn't waste too much time with he and JJ and immediately settled into a DP with Jamar in her ass and JJ in her pussy. The two men were built along the same lines with JJ's cock a bit shorter than Jamar's. The two were working well together and were bringing Mel close to her first climax of the night.

Mel cried out, "FFFUUUCCCKKKK!" as her first climax overwhelmed her. "FUCK ME HARDER JJ! MAKE ME CUM AGAIN ALL OVER YOUR WONDERFUL COCK! COME ON, JAMAR, SHOVE THAT DICK OF YOURS AS DEEP AS YOU CAN!"

JJ had only been with one white woman before and hadn't been terribly impressed with her. This one, however was changing his mind quickly. He had never been with any woman who was as hot and horny as this one was. He's never done a double penetration before, though he had seen plenty when he watched porn. It was a trip being able to feel Jamar's cock as he fucked her ass. He had only had anal sex once before and that hadn't gone to well, so he was hoping that he might have a chance to fuck one of these three women in the ass before the weekend was over.

Liz was having a great time with Kofi's cock in her pussy and Robert's in her mouth. She hadn't had a real cock in over a year and was happy as could be with two of them to work with. Both men were much larger than any cock she had experienced in the past and was loving how Kofi stretched her pussy as he fucked her doggy style.

Kofi had begun to pick up the pace as he fucked Liz and then all of a sudden announced that he was coming. She could feel his cock pulsing in her pussy as he unloaded his sperm into her womb. When Kofi pulled out of her and collapsed to her side on the bed, she pulled Robert out of her mouth and asked Robert as she looked into his eyes, "Would you like to fuck my ass? I've never done it with a real cock and nothing as large as you, so could you go slow and be gentle?"

Robert had heard about how Max and Jamar's women let them in their asses and couldn't help but smile at Liz's invitation. "I would love to fuck your ass. I have to confess that I've never done it either, so tell me what you want me to do."

Liz handed Robert a tube of KY and explained how Robert should proceed in great detail. He followed Liz's instructions precisely and when it was time to do the deed, he lined his cock up with Liz's tiny anus while she was on her hands and knees and began pressing forward slowly. At first, he didn't think he was going to fit until Liz's rosebud began to open slowly and admit his cock into her rectum. The tightness and heat that Robert was feeling was quickly taking its toll and by the time he was halfway in he had a monster orgasm. He was pretty embarrassed by his early climax, but Liz comforted him saying, "It's alright, that happens. Sue said that if it happens with me take it as the supreme compliment and have the guy stay in me because chances are the guy will stay hard and will be able to go again fairly quickly. So, don't pull out and continue pushing in until I get all of you in my ass. It feels really good!"

Robert took heart from what Liz had said and continued pressing forward into her hot cavern with his cum inside of her lubricating his way. Robert marveled at how wonderful Liz's ass felt as he held steady, fully ensconced in her colon. After several minutes, Liz said, "When you're ready you can start fucking me slowly." Robert slowly pulled back until a quarter of his cock was still lodged in her ass and then pushed back in slowly. The two of them groaned as Robert fucked Liz's ass.

"OH MY GOD! FUCK MY ASS ROBERT! OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD! I HAD NO IDEA! FUCK ME HARDER, ROBERT!"

Robert was feeling much better about this after his embarrassing early climax. He began pumping into Liz harder and harder while she was backing into him. He couldn't believe how loud she was screaming at him to fuck her ass and to fuck her harder!

Liz, for her part was loving anal sex. She buried a couple of fingers in her pussy for a while and then, later, began pulling and pinching her clit. She felt another orgasm building and screamed, "OOOOHHHHH! I'M FUCKING CCCCUUUMMMMMMMINGGGGG!" Liz collapsed onto the bed, but Robert kept pounding into her ass as he was nearing another orgasm of his own.

Finally, with a roar, Robert let loose with another fusillade of cum in Liz's rectum. When his pulsing stopped, he collapsed on top of Liz and then rolled off to her side. The two lay on the bed panting trying to gather their thoughts. After several minutes, Robert said, "That was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced! Thank you!"

Liz smiled and said, "Oh, it was all my pleasure!"

Liz decided to see what else was going on, so got up out of the bed and wandered to the other rooms. When she got to the room that Sue was in, she saw Mo sitting on a chair, slowly pulling on his erection as he watched Sue getting fucked by JJ and Jamar at the same time. She walked over to Mo, sat on his lap and asked, "Are you having fun?"

Mo smiled and said, "I am. Are you? I understand you are a policewoman. How did you get involved with this?"

Liz laughed and said, "Pure happenstance. I was in a bar one night where Sue was sitting next to me. She had a real asshole of a client that she decided she didn't want to be with and told the guy to get lost. He was looking threateningly at her, so I flashed my badge and told the guy to take a hike. Sue and I got to talking and found we really liked each other. Several month later, Sue ran into me, asked if I wanted to have a drink with her, so I accepted and noticed Max's name pop up on her phone. I asked if he was the same Max that I remember from school and when she said it was I asked if I could meet all of you.

When Sue and Mel told me their plans for all of you on New Year's, I asked if I could join and take part. They agreed and here I am."

Mo smiled and said, "Wow, what an interesting story. Are you okay with everything?"

Liz chuckled and said, "Yes, I am. I hadn't had sex in over a year, so I'm making up for lost time, I guess!"

In the background, the couple heard a phone chirping and then Sue crying out, "Midnight is in 5 minutes! Let's go out on the patio!"

Mel handed everyone a glass of champagne and when everyone was on the patio, Sue started counting down, 10-9-8. The rest of them started counting along, 3-2-1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Mo turned to Liz, pulled her into his arms and kissed her lovingly. Liz's mind was going 1000 miles per hour as Mo's kiss was the hottest kiss she had ever had. She began kissing back as she hugged him tightly. She felt an electric charge flow through her body as the two continued kissing long after the others had stopped. When they, finally, broke apart, all eyes were on them with big smiles on the faces of Sue and Mel.

Liz picked up her glass of wine, held it towards Mo and said, "Happy New Year, Mo."

Mo smiled brightly and said, "It is the absolute best New Year!" and then they drank while not taking their eyes off of one another.

It was a little chilly out on the patio, especially since everyone was naked, so they all drifted into the apartment to continue the celebration. Mo took Liz's hand, walked her to the bedroom that she had been in before and then closed the door behind him as they entered. They lay on the bed together, hugged each other tightly and began kissing lovingly for a long while. After some time, Liz could feel Mo's erection, so Liz looked into Mo's eyes and asked, "Will you make love to me?"

Mo smiled and asked, "Are you sure? I'm pretty big."

"Oh, god yes! I want you to fill me up with your cock and then fill me up with your cum!"

"Okay, but I want you to ride me on top."

Liz rolled on top of Mo and then worked his huge erection into her pussy. She was plenty wet not only because of her own secretions, but, also, from the load of cum that Kofi had left in her from earlier. Liz sank slowly on Mo taking all she could. She'd never come close to a cock this big, but she was loving every second. When she had him as deep as she could, she lifted herself up slowly and then descended just as slowly. Mo was so big that she could make his cock rub nicely on her clit as she moved.

Mo, for his part, loved the look of lust on Liz's face as she fucked herself. After a couple of minutes, her reached up and began pinching and pulling oh her nipples and squeezing her breasts. He remembered that Sue liked her breasts handled roughly, but wasn't sure what Liz liked. After a few moments, Liz said, "That's nice, Mo. Pinch my nipples harder, please."

Liz worked herself up and down on Mo with a leisurely pace as they both loved what was happening. Liz was having little orgasms about every third time she lowered herself and Mo was loving her tightness. Finally, Mo said, "Liz? I could do this forever. You feel so good, I never want it to stop!"

Liz smiled and breathily said, "I know, I feel the same way. I never imagined I would be able to fit you in me, but my god, you feel wonderful!"

After about 40 minutes, the couple began feeling their climaxes rise and so they began speeding up their coupling. Liz cried out, "ROLL US OVER AND FUCK ME HARD!" Mo did as he was asked and rolled Liz to her back, braced himself on his arms and began plowing away. All of Liz's little climaxes were forgotten as she could feel the big one brewing. "OH GOD, MO! I'M CUMMING SO HHHHHAAAARRRRRDDDD!" At the same time, Mo growled loudly as he came as well. So, while Liz shook and shivered, Mo pumped copious amounts of his seed deep into Liz.

When their orgasms finished, Mo, again, rolled over so Liz was on top of him and then kissed her lovingly. He held her tightly on top of himself until they fell asleep that way.

As the night progressed, Sue and Mel managed to fuck the remaining six guys in multiple combinations with each guy being in each of their holes numerous times. Finally, by about 4am they were all wiped out. Sue fell asleep with Max and JJ while Mel fell asleep with Jamar and Kenny. Robert and Kofi shared the last bed.

Sue awoke around 12:30 in the afternoon with Max spooned up against her back and her leg over the top of one of Jamal's legs. She lay there remembering the previous night and how much fun she had had. She managed to get out of bed with minimum disruption to her bedmates and got into the bathroom. She relieved her screaming bladder and then made her way to the kitchen. She was dying for a cup of coffee and was surprised to see Liz and Mo sitting at the table sipping coffee and holding hands.

Sue poured herself a cup and was analyzing what she was seeing as a smile came to her face as she determined that Liz and Mo had fallen in love. Sue sat next to Liz and said, "Good morning to you both. Did you have fun last night?"

The two lovers looked at each other and then Mo said, "We both had the best time last night."

Liz said, yeah, "We had such a good time that Mo proposed to me this morning!"

Sue's smile couldn't get any bigger as she pulled Liz into a bone crushing hug and said, "I'm so happy for you both! You are two of the best people I have ever known. So, how did this all come about?"

Liz blushed and said, "Mo kissed me at midnight and I thought my brain was going to explode it felt so good. After that, he and I went to a room and made the most wonderful love. I have never cum as hard as I did with him. We fell asleep together and when we awoke I told him I dreamt about him all night and that I had fallen in love with him."

Mo then said, "I dreamt about Liz all night as well and when I woke up I decided I need to be with her the rest of my life, so I proposed and she accepted without hesitation. I have never been as happy as I am now."

"Well, I'm very happy for the both of you. I hope you both stick around all day with us. We'll probably watch a lot of football, eat and drink. Mel and I are done for the day sex wise and I'm sure most of the guys have blisters on their dicks!"

As people began wandering in from their bedrooms, there were lots of good mornings back and forth. The coffee maker was working overtime as everyone had multiple cups. Max and Jamar volunteered to make breakfast with Sue and Mel's help. While everyone ate, they watched the first bowl game of the day. Sue, Mel and Liz enjoyed watching the 7 former football players react to the games. By the time the Rose Bowl finished, the three women were sick of football, but hated to see their friends leave.

Liz and Mo were the last two present and Liz invited Mo to her place which he accepted. Sue then told Liz and Mo that she and Mel were going to get married too. There were lots of hugs and kissing and then Sue and Mel were by themselves.

Mel chuckled and said, "You know, these guys were the best house guests I have ever seen. Look at this place, it's spotless! The dishes are done, the furniture is where it belongs and nothing is out of place. We may have to throw this party every year!"

Sue moaned and said, "I don't know if my pussy can take this kind of abuse again. I can't even remember how many times my pussy and ass were used last night!"

Mel smiled and asked, "Are you complaining?"

Sue laughed and said, "Hell no!"

The two women then held each other as they laughed heartily.

The next day, Margo called and said, "Apparently, you two were the belles of the ball. Not only did you get your normal payment, but you were tipped $701,000! In all my years, I have never seen anything like you two."

Mel laughed and said, "Our motto is, 'keep the customer satisfied'! Besides, we really like these guys, so it's easy."