The Corruption of the Muse Pt. 01

Story Info
The corruption of the muse part 1 of a 10 part series.
2.5k words
3.29
12k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers

Volume 1 the corruption of the muse

Part 1: the chocolate girl

He rolls off, spent, satisfied while she just smiles politely, she hopes it offers enough assurance that he doesn't question too much at least, she needn't have worried he is oblivious to what has just transpired as he makes his way to the bathroom.

The problem isn't that James doesn't love her anymore, he does love her, it's just he now takes her for granted, he no longer sees her fully.

She is turning 32, it's no age really and her sensuality and beauty is still as radiant and still burns brighter than ever, it's just when you have been looking at the flame for so long it just gets taken for granted, the beauty is there you just no longer see it.

Belle still feels it however, the passion, the yearning, the need for danger, excitement the rush that comes from being taken, she also still deeply loves James, that's what makes it so darned cruel, she wants him but she wants him to want her fully, to be desired is a wonderful, wonderful thing, to be taken for granted just feels so empty, she feels used, not appreciated, not valued. The words of the song go around in her mind 'he calls her the chocolate girl, cos he thinks she melts when he touches her, she knows she's the chocolate girl, cos she is broken up and swallowed, and wrapped in bits of silver.'

He sweetly kisses her forehead as he puts on his shirt and prepares to head out to the office. She knows his job is stressful, you wants to be dutiful, perhaps the stale lovemaking is just part of that duty but why does she feel so lost. She puts on her own make up as she watches him from the bedroom window walk down the drive, waving cheerfully too Helen and Troy the neighbours and pop his briefcase into the car for the journey ahead.

She thinks about her day, Steph will be unlocking the cafe right now, she loves Steph and her confidence, her quirky 50's fashion sense and soft calming spirit, God knows working in a cafe was never on her list of life goals when she left college but it provides a safely net of sorts, that's it, the light bulb went on, her thoughts clarified as she spoke to herself inwardly 'everything I do these days is so safe, so mundane, so stilted.'

The shift went slow today, still those thoughts invaded her mind, wounding the very fragile spirt that lay within, she managed to escape into a world of fantasy for a while, an art student at college with a knack for photography she yearned to be immersed in a Helmut Newton world of noir desire and ambiguity, of sensual tension and playful eroticism where desire and danger walked a cliff edge together, these moments were snapped back into reality with customer requests or Steph's warm conversation.

Mia was waiting in the bar for her, she smiled warmly as she saw her friend enter, as always Belle was smart, sophisticated yet everyday practical, she wore her beauty with ease oblivious to the style and grace she possessed, she was dressed in a white shirt and slightly baggy pinstripe trousers, it was practical yet she managed to make it look classic and timeless, her dark brown hair worn in a pony tale with little make up only served as a palette to her natural beauty, little tuned up nose gave her a cuteness yet a demure elegance.

Not that Mia was in anyway overshadowed by Bella's beauty, her jet black skin shone brightly, no matter what Mia always appeared happy, jaunty even, her youthful fun persona only just managing to hide her slender well toned body. Mia was the closest thing that Bella had to a confidant, her best friend for over a decade, they had met in college, she had studied fine art which had led to a great job in a boutique art gallery.

They greeted each other warmly, it was Mia's turn to talk first, she was excited about a new photographic exhibition coming up from the esteemed photographers Louis Noir, excited about a sailing holiday her and Mark had planned for the weekend. Bella tried to listen intently but found the words Mia was speaking drifting away into the maelstrom of her own thoughts, she thought about what a perfect partner Mark was, they always seemed to live life to its fullness, He doted on her, always looking out for her happiness, she was sure that's what James wanted for her as well it's just it didn't seem like it anymore.

Mia noticed her sadness, she was quite perceptive, Bella mused that she probably knew her better than James, she waited for the question and it soon came "What's wrong?"

Bella used the next hour to unload her frustrations with relationship, how it had gone stale, how James never noticed her any more, how they had simply stopped having, no stopped being fun, it all came out as Mia listened carefully and acknowledged he friend. Soon it was time to go, Mark Mias partner owned a T shirt printing business and was returning from an event in Stockholm, Mia wanted to be home to greet him, James too would be home for the office soon, the girls said their goodbyes with a peck on the cheek, Bella watched as Mia ran off to get a cab, her long slender legs.

Bella had been home about an hour when she heard Mark's car pull up into the drive, she instinctively popped the kettle on however after a couple of minutes he had not come through the door, she went to the kitchen And heard voices on the drive, Helen was there talking to James, they were laughing and to all intent and purposes it looked like she was flirting with him, in truth flirting was a natural state for Helen, a striking pocket rocket of long blond hair with a pear shaped figure that jutted out in all the right places, they always seemed such a picture perfect couple Troy looked like the type of guy who worked out every day, James had a good body, his blond hair going slightly peppery on the sides but still intact, Troy however had the sort of hair you see on the commercials almost too perfect jet black and not a hair out of place.

Bella was used to James being jaded when he came home, tired from the days Labour but tonight there was a new spring in his step, her mind pondered the possibility that Helen may be more than just a neighbour, she imagined her riding James, going down on him, lost in passion.

James snapped her out of her daydream, "we've been invited to a party, on Friday, over at Helen and Troy's." perhaps she was right, this is the most excited she has seen him in weeks, animated even, the picture entered her head again, Helen on all fours, James caked in sweat thrusting into her from behind, her tits swinging pushed forward into the mattress, James grunting as Helen climaxes loudly

"That's great honey, what sort of party is it?" As she returned to reality again.

James explained that it was just an informal party for members of Helen's photography group and when James explained that Bella had been a photography student she felt it would be good for them to come along.

"What the fuck is your problem? A party is just what the doctor ordered." Steph had a way with words, early forties and slightly plump but with a air of 50's glamour and intrigue They broke the mould with Steph, it was her dress sense that set her apart exotic, exciting and just, just a little bit kooky yet she pulled it off with aplomb.

"I know I just haven't been to a party for ages, I am socially inept these days." Bella retorted.

A few hours later she sat in front of Mia, the girl appearing almost absent minded as she chewed on a breadstick " I agree with Steph, go." Mia snuffled. Mia was stunning as ever in her gym outfit, Bella wished she had this girls figure.

"of course I am going...... but." over the course of the next hour and half and several Bellini's Bella poured out her visions and fears of Helen and James to Mia, she listened intently as she always does nodding in all the right places.

It would have been easier if it had been a dressy affair, Bella went through her wardrobe several times eventually deciding On a white cotton shirt and dark grey slacks, set off with a smart pair of four inch black high hells, she hoped it was classy yet demure. James probably spent less than five mins deciding on a black polo shirt and black jeans. She had to confess he scrubbed up alright.

Helen greeted them warmly at the door, she had a shimmering gold jumper and black leather leggings complete with gold sandals, Troy was in the garden tending to the BBQ beer in hand, his light blue shirt and chino combo slightly more conservative than Helen, the couple mingled and made niceties with several of the people there, mostly it must be said Helen's friends from her photography club, there were several partners there that seemed to just tag along, a few couples were both members of the club, Bella laughed inwardly, the thought of getting James to tag along to something as mundane and frivolous as a photography club would be a lost cause, beneath the laughter however was the sad realisation that they were it seemed on different trajectories. She excused herself to go to the bathroom.

When she came out she observed James deep in conversation with Helen and Troy, she traced the line of his eyes down to Helen's chest, he looked more alive than he had in ages, her mind wandered into fantasy again, this time it was Troy covered in sweat stood behind Helen plowing into her with great intensity as James shoved his cock into her willing mouth. She imagined James pulling his cock out and spraying his cum over Helen's face at the very moment Troy emptied his seed into her.

Her train of thought was soon interrupted however, she felt a warm breathe on her neck almost caressing the fine hairs there, causing them to tingle, at the same time she felt the lightest of touches go along her side from her hips slowly working its way up along the side of her breasts. She momentarily leant back into the warmth behind her before coming to her senses and turning to face the unknown suitor. She found herself inches from the face of her unknown assailant looking into the most mesmerising deep eyes she had ever seen in her life, pulling her gaze back she saw a face that was one of the most handsome she had ever seen, not pretty but rugged, lived in with lines and even the trace of a scar above his lip but nevertheless handsome and beguiling. Looking down the man was impeccably dressed in a dark grey suit and crisp white cotton shirt, his shoes black and almost impossibly polished. For a second she was dumbstruck, immobilised by his stare that seemed to bore right into her very core, she breathed in his aroma, he smelt of expensive cologne and beaches in the Mediterranean. She composed herself and went to speak.

"Sssshh!" the man held is finger up to her lips as a faint reassuring smile broke out on his face, his voice like honey. she was once again dumbstruck, he motioned her to turn around again which she complied with almost instantly, she felt the breath on the neck once again as his lips with the faintest of touches brushed her skin, his hand this time rested neatly on her bottom, firm but gently cupping her cheek. He spoke softly his voice with the faintest of south European accents.

"Your husband?" She was looking at James totally captivated by Helen "Is it strange that he seems to have taken such a shine to Helen?"

"I am sure it's innocent."

"Shhhh!" she was quiet again

"And yet he has such a Pearl of great value and does not recognise it." as he spoke the words his hand slid from Bella's bottom to the side of her thigh again and made its way up her body this time slightly more towards her front brushing her abs and touching her at the corners of her breasts, she gave out a low moan and felt the heat rise between them, he turned his hand so the outside of his hand brushed against her throat and up her cheekbone resting just behind her ear, a second more audible gasp escaped her. Just as quickly as he appeared he was gone, Bella needed a few seconds to adjust herself then went to where her husband was talking to the hosts, she put her arm round her husbands waist, half to reassure herself of her love and half to mark her territory.

They stayed about another hour as the guests started to thin out, Helen asked if Bella wanted to join her next week for the photography class, Bella said she would try and James encouraged his wife as Troy went to fetch the coats. Just then Helen spotted something out of the corner of her eye, "oh let me introduce you to Louie, Louie, this is James and Bella our neighbours."

Bella almost froze In shock, in fact her legs went weak as butterflies flew from her stomach, James held out his hand to the stranger, those same piercing eyes seemed to undress Bella on the spot, addressing James but looking straight at Bella "you are a lucky man James to have such an exquisite wife." that knowing grin broke out on his face again, James however was none the wiser at the electricity being produced between them

"Thanks man, I sure am." he replied to the stranger shaking his hand a little too vigorously.

As they entered the sanctuary of their own front door Bella was still feeling a heady cocktail of emotion, her breathing still heavy, James was first to speak, " I really like Helen and Troy, I hope we get to spend a bit more time with them"

"With Helen more like, your eyes were on storks." she quipped.

James blushes did little to support his denial, he retorted " anyway as that Lenny bloke said, why would I look elsewhere when I got you." he leant in for a kiss, his breath smelling of whiskey and beer "let's go upstairs!"

Ten mins later Bella looked up to see James laid on top of Her, face a blotchy red grunting and pumping away. For a second the face turned into the face of the stranger, his eyes piercing into her soul, his lips starting to curl up into a smile, it dissolved away into one last grunt as James emptied his balls into her, he rolled off and stumbled into the bathroom " you ought to go to that photo club thing."

Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers