The Party and the Indecent Proposal

Story Info
A wife is tempted by an indecent proposal.
22.7k words
4
107.4k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,568 Followers

I need to say a big thank you to Randi for her wonderful editing, and guidance.

*****

I couldn't help but sigh. Watching Ali get ready for a party was always fun. She may not be a spectacular supermodel, slash actress, but she was very pretty. Watching her dress when we went out made me wish that were staying home.

I heard her giggle. "Well, are you gonna sit there all night, or are you actually going to put some damn clothes on?"

"If you'd put on something a little less revealing, then I might be able to concentrate."

Her sexy coquettish smile made my heart beat a little faster than usual.

"What, you think this is revealing?" She said with an overstated hint of astonishment. "Really? I thought you liked this dress."

"Honey, I like it, but it's hardly a dress. We have pillow cases with more fabric in them."

She stood with hands on hips and a frown. "Do you want me to change?" She sighed.

"Nope, no damn way. I like it, I was just saying. While you're dressed like that, there's no way I can concentrate on anything."

"Oh, for heaven's sake, you've seen this dress a hundred times."

"Yep, sure have, and I have to say sweetheart, you make it look better every time."

"Phooey, it's old. I should wear something else."

Standing up, I turned away to actually get myself ready. "If you change, you'll spoil the party for all the attending men."

"What in hell's name do you mean by that, Adam?"

"Just that, you know damn well how many erection building stares you're gonna get tonight. Don't spoil their fun."

She shook her head as she went on with getting ready. She might not be a ravishing beauty, but she sure as hell was sexy.

I hated these party's. Jeff had probably invited Brett. I disliked Brett; he was such a big-headed fucker. Brett was a big shot in the movie business, a producer or some shit, and he loved rubbing it everybody's face. Jeff only invited him so he could show him off to everybody. Being Brett's buddy was his thang, he loved it.

Jeff and I went back a long way. We met at college and became firm friends. We had stayed in touch, even after getting married and having kids. His didn't go so well. In fact, he had failed three times at marriage, each one a little more acrimonious than the last.

I considered myself lucky. Ali and I had a good marriage, yeah we had our ups and downs, but it was a good solid marriage. There was no shortage of love, although sometimes we let the pressures of the world get to us. We weren't wealthy, we had our money issues. All in all, though, we had a happy marriage.

As we drove over to Jeff's place. Ali said, "I'm picking Brett's going to be there?"

"I guess so, you know how it works, Jeff likes to show him off. Soak up all that reflected light."

"Uh-huh. Pity he's such a dick, I mean he's nice, but god. He can be a bit overpowering."

"Yeah, you got that right, honey. I'm hearing ya."

It was hard to find a parking space. We had to park way up the street. As we walked up Jeff's driveway, there was Brett's Porsche convertible parked in the prime location.

It was one hell of a car, and as we walked past, Ali ran her hands over the sexy curves. "Hell, this is one beautiful car."

"Panties getting wet are they?"

She gave me a playful nudge. "Might be. Holy shit, babe, imagine what it must be like to drive. I bet it's fast as fuck."

"Oh hell yeah, and it's probably worth at least three-hundred grand."

She grabbed my arm, and squeezed tightly. With that teasing giggle, she whispered wetly in my ear. "Now my panties are wet."

Sure enough, the moment we walked in, we could hear Brett holding center stage. God he could be so obnoxious and loud. Ali gave me a nudge, before saying, "I'm going to get a drink and catch up with the girls."

"Have a fun gossip fest." She gave me an off-hand derogatory wave of her hand as she wandered into the sea of bodies in search of her friends. I wandered off to the bar and picked up a beer. There were plenty of people I knew, With beer in hand, I mingled, chatted and listened to conversation. Jeff was standing with his hanger-on buddies, who were all hanging onto everything Brett said.

I did my best to stay away from that particular group. Listening to Brett tell us how great he was didn't sit high on my priority list. I was already regretting coming. I liked Jeff, we were pals, but when he was with Brett, he could be as insufferable as Brett.

It was on my third trip to the bar that I bumped into Jeff. "Adam, where have you been hiding, pal? I bumped into Ali, earlier."

"With a casual shrug, I replied, "Just talking to folks; you know how it goes."

I flipped the lid off my replacement beer. "Do you want one?"

"Nope, not for me, pal, I'm sticking to the bourbon tonight." I waited for him to drop some ice in his drink and we wandered off together. "Brett's here, come on over and say hi. He asked whether you were going to be here."

I doubted that Brett would ask after me, but I let him lead me over to the group. Brett was, as always, trying to sell his brand of horse shit.

"Look who I found at the bar." Jeff announced to the group. A couple of the guys I recognized, and we shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. Brett, though, didn't even stop talking long enough to say hello.

He was going on about his car, and of course all the guys were listening. He sure knew how to pull in a crowd. "I'm telling you, boys, she'll top one hundred and fifty miles an hour."

"Must cost you a fortune in speeding tickets," I threw in sarcastically.

He looked up to see me. "Hey, Adam. Yeah it does earn me a few. It has cost me a few donations to the Policeman's Ball."

Just then, Ali slipped up beside me. "What are you boys bullshitting about?"

Her arms slipped through mine as I replied. "Brett was just telling us about his collection of speeding tickets."

She giggled. "Yeah, you must get a lot. I know if it was my car, I'd have hundreds. It must be fun to drive."

He stared at her with a look I didn't like, hunger, desire. His eyes ran up and down her body, the dress showing off her gorgeous figure. "Can you drive a stick?"

She laughed with a hint of pride, "I love stick; my current car is manual."

He reached into his pocket, and threw her the keys. "Come on then, let's go for a spin."

I thought she was going to faint. "Really?"

"Yeah, it'll be a bit of fun."

She turned, and peeked up at me. "Would you mind, babe?"

"Nah, go for it, but if you lose your license, you'll be bussing it to work. How much have you had to drink?"

She patted my bum. "I've only had a couple of Mojito's."

"How the hell you can get it out is anybody's guess," I added.

Jeff yelled out loudly. "Hey guys, anybody parked behind Brett's Porsche, could you move them?"

There was scampering, as guys went to move cars and make space. I walked out, and watching, Ali slide into the drivers seat was something else. The dress slid up, and her long sexy legs looked better than ever. The light shimmering off her stockings looked hot, especially with the lacy tops showing. I leaned in and kissed her. "Drive careful, honey."

Brett, ignoring my advice, said loudly, "Fuck that shit. Drive it like you stole it."

She turned to him, and said, "Careful what you wish for."

She reversed out carefully, and as she came to a rest, she hit the go pedal and the engine screamed. The tires smoked as the Porsche snaked away.

We all walked back inside and Jeff laughed beside me, his arm draped over my shoulder. "Shit dude, she's a frigging speed freak. I never knew that."

"Oh yeah, she grew up in a family of car nuts. Her father is a fanatical hot rodder. It's how we met, actually. She loves cars as much as me."

"Man, the way she sped off, I wonder if we will hear the sirens?"

"She'll give them a run for their money."

Back inside, I needed a beer. I bumped into some guys I play golf with occasionally, and we started talking. It must have been about half an hour before I got back to Jeff's group. As I approached, I heard Jeff saying loudly. "I tell you boys, she's probably on her knees now polishing his knob. She was fucking hot for that car."

A couple of the guys nudged him, and he looked up guiltily. "Oh, hey buddy. We were just talking about Ali, wearing out Brett's car."

"Yeah, I heard."

He patted my shoulder. "Come on dude. I was just joking, you know. Talking shit."

"Yeah I got that, just remember who you're talking about."

"Yeah, sorry, buddy. It was out of line."

I wandered off, leaving him to his cling-on pals.

A while later, I was outside talking to some friends when I was assaulted. Before I knew what was happening. Ali was wrapped around me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her wet slippery lips were all over my neck as she squealed, "Oh my god, babe. That car is amazing. We were doing over eighty before we got on the motorway."

I laughed loudly. "How many tickets?"

"None, they couldn't catch me," she said with a playful giggle. "Seriously, babe, we have to get one; it was stunning. Shit, it just goes around corners like they weren't even there, and the gearshift. It is just so slick."

"Glad you had fun," I mumbled softly, trying not to sound like a jealous jerk.

"Oh heck yeah. Thanks for letting me go."

She untangled her limbs, gave me a long deep sexy kiss, and sighed. "I need a drink." She sauntered off sexily. I noticed I wasn't the only one staring at her ass as it swayed poetically on her her way back inside.

When I walked inside later, Jeff intercepted me on the way to the bar. 'Buddy, I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have said that. It was pretty lame."

"Yeah it was, Jesus, man, how many nights has Ali chauffeured us home after we trashed ourselves? How many meals have you had at our place, how many nights have you crashed on our sofa?"

"Yeah, sorry, buddy. It was shitty." He wrapped me in a big hug. "Come on, lets just chill." He dragged me over to Brett's group. As always, he was playing the big man.

He was in the middle of selling the guys on his hot topic of the moment. "Guys, I'm telling you, everything is for sale, the only thing in question is the price."

There were a few raised eyebrows as he tried to convince them. I had heard this conversation from him before, and like last time, it pissed me off. This time, maybe because of the way he stared at Ali earlier, I let my emotions take over. "Bullshit, some things aren't for sale." I stated firmly.

Brett sucked in a deep breath and glared at me. "You're wrong, pal, everything's for sale."

I shrugged, already wishing I had kept my big mouth shut. His words just irked me, and I was battling to keep my anger in check. Brett hated having anything he said questioned, and took me to task. "I know you're wrong, and I can prove it."

"Yeah, yeah, horse shit to that." I decided to take it to the next level, stupid, but idiots like Brett, irritated me. "How much would it cost me to get you to suck my dick?"

His thin smile evaporated quickly as my words sank in, and the gentle hum of conversation evaporated. The group went silent. "A million would be my price," he hissed at me.

"Fuck off, dude, no way would a blow job from you be worth that, fuck you've got no lips. If I was paying that much, I'd want something pretty good. For a mill, I could get Demi Moore"

He pulled himself up tall as he stared back at me. "That's my price, but let's talk about you. We both know you couldn't afford it, whereas, I can. How much is it gonna cost me to get your mouth around my my dick?"

"You couldn't afford it."

"Come on smart ass, how much?" He hissed. "I gave you my price."

"Oh, I don't know, twenty million, but for that I'd swallow."

He was peeved, I could see it in his angry stare. He was trying to get his army of fans back onside. "You're damn right you'd swallow."

There were plenty of laughs, as the others tried to diffuse the tension. Jeff shook his head with a dissatisfied sigh. He didn't like the fact I made fun of the star attraction. Just at that moment, Ali, slipped her arm through mine, and said with her soft sexy voice. "Brett still complaining about me thrashing his Porsche?"

Jeff laughed loudly, and tried to make a joke. "Adam just told Brett it would cost him twenty mill for him to give Brett a blow job."

She frowned. "Twenty million, you'd do it for that?" Her frown was a mock one, I saw the smile hiding underneath.

"I might, I'm just waiting for him to flash the cash."

Brett was quick to respond. "Actually, I changed my mind." He turned to Ali, "I think If I was going to pay, I'd rather pay this gorgeous creature. How much would you charge pretty lady?"

His words flipped my switch. "She's not a fucking hooker, asshole. So don't go there. One more word and you and me will be going at it outside."

Ali picked up on my anger immediately. "Wow, calm down. What got you all fired up?"

Jeff interrupted before I could respond. "It's nothing, Ali. We were just talking shit. Brett made a statement about everything being for sale, and things got a bit heated. There's no issue."

She gave me a quick glance and tried to make a joke. "Well, Brett, if you were going to take something he loves, why didn't you buy his car? Now that would make my day, that would make me very grateful." She batted her eyes, as she flashed him the million dollar smile.

Brett looked confused. "What are you talking about, what car?"

"It's Adam's baby. He loves that damn car more than he loves me. He's out there in the garage every night, spanners in hand. He loves the damn thing, he'd sleep with the damn thing if he could."

Brett was suddenly interested. "What sort of car is it?" he asked.

"A 56 Bel Air two-door coupe," Jeff stated rather proudly.

"Doesn't sound like much." Brett muttered, obviously not a car buff.

"Oh, they're quite hard to find in original condition." I replied with more intensity than was required.

"So, what is so important about the car?" Brett said again.

Ali giggled warmly, giving him another dose of her big fluttery eyes, "It's his baby, he adores the damn thing. I tell you, if he had to choose between me and the frigging car, that car might win." There was lots of laughter, and I poked my tongue out at her.

"It would be no competition, I would keep the car." I said staring intently at her.

She giggled, knowing I was joking. "I knew it." She sighed in mock shame.

Brett was vexed, he watched the interaction between us, and couldn't figure it out. To make it worse, he had lost the crowd, everybody was enjoying the repartee between Ali and I.

"I still don't get it, is the car collectible, in good condition? What's so damn special about it?" Brett asked. Seeing the look on his face, I got a bad feeling.

"Nope, it's a piece of shit." Jeff said derogatorily. "Christ man, it's not even painted yet, is it?"

"Soon, once I have some spare cash." I moaned.

"How much is it worth?" Brett, asked.

"Oh, it's quite valuable, I mean it's a piece of shit, but they are getting hard to find in original condition."

"Like ten grand or something?" Brett inquired.

"Fuck off," I scoffed. "More like fifty."

Brett looked more confused than ever. "Jeff, just said it was a piece of shit."

"Brett, the value is in what it is, not in what condition it's in. I'm restoring it. When I'm finished, it'll be worth a hell of a lot more than that."

"Yeah, but at the moment, it's not finished. Tell you what. I'm gonna do Ali a favor and take it off your hands. I'll give you twenty grand for it."

I heard Ali suck in a deep breath. She knew how much I loved the car, and I think she for the first time recognized she might have started something. "Forget it, Brett, he won't sell it."

"No, everything's for sale. This is what I have been saying. I'll make it thirty."

"You heard her. It's not for sale." I spat back quickly. His attitude just rubbed me raw. I wanted to punch him.

I grabbed Ali's elbow, and went to lead her away. "I need a beer. Do you want another wine?"

"Wine... We have been drinking Margarita's, but yes. I could use a top up."

Brett didn't want to let go. "Jesus, you drive a hard bargain pal. I'll make it forty grand."

"You're not listening. I said it's not for sale," I hissed caustically

"Fifty." He growled, I saw the determination on his face, he was going to keep pushing. I just knew it. He wasn't going to let go.

"I said no thanks. Stop trying to make a fool of yourself."

"Eighty grand." He snarled. I felt Ali stagger a little. She turned back to face him, mumbling, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, you want rid of it, I'll play his stupid game."

Ali tugged on my arm, leading me out of ear shot. "Adam, shit that's a lot of money. We could get Damon into a really good college. I know you love that car, but honestly, babe. It could be years before we have the money so you can finish it."

"It's not important; he's just being a dick. He doesn't want the car, he's just trying to prove his point and show everybody he's got more money than me. He's trying to humiliate me, make me eat my words."

"Adam, don't let your silly pride get in the way of making a decision that could really change our son's life. I know he's being an ass and he's just trying to prove something, but who cares, we win and he's stuck with something he can't do anything with."

"Ali, we can get Damon into a good school without his money."

I turned back to the group. "It's not for sale, Brett."

"The hell it isn't, we haven't finished here, not by a long stretch. Hell, I'm only just getting warmed up. One hundred grand, right here, right now. Cash."

He was definitely going to win this pissing contest come hell or high water.

I was starting to question my resolve. I felt Ali squeezing my elbow. "Adam..."

"Why do you care, Brett? You heard how much the cars worth."

"It's the principle. I said everything's for sale and god damn it. I believe that. Your precious car is for sale, the fact we're still talking proves that. All we are arguing at the moment is the price."

"You're wrong; not everything is for sale. You have more money than me, big deal. I don't care. Money means shit to me. The car's not for sale."

"One hundred and twenty," he replied. "Cash money."

Ali hissed softly. "Don't be a fool, Adam. Take the money; shit we could pay Damon's tuition and there'd be enough left to buy another damn car. We win, he loses. Shit, babe, we could even go on holiday as well. Don't be a stubborn ass."

"He's the asshat, can't you see it? He's just doing this to prove he's a big man. He's trying to put me back in my box."

"Honey, he is being a dick. Everybody here can see it. They are all thinking, take the money. They won't think any less of you. They're laughing inside at Brett. We will get the last laugh out of this."

Turning back to Brett, I sucked in a big breath. "You want it, the price is two hundred grand, cash right here, right now. One time offer."

"One thirty." He countered.

"Nope, I told you the price. Take it or leave it. I don't care either way. I don't want you to have the car, but if you're so bowed and determined, the price is two hundred thousand dollars."

"Nope, I'm not paying that much," he snarled. I could see the anger was building within him.

"Cool, discussions done then," I said loudly. "C'mon Ali, lets go and get a couple of margaritas."

"Adam, you're being stubborn."

Leaning closer, so only she could hear. I whispered softly. "No, I'm just negotiating." She shook her head, I'm not sure if it was derision or disbelief. "Christ, you're a stubborn shit."

I leaned closer and kissed her. "But you love me."

"Yes, I love you, although it's wearing thin. You might really love that damn car more than me."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,568 Followers