The Corruption of the Muse Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three the waiter.
4.9k words
3.54
4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers

Part 3: the meal, the dare and the waiter

Sunday Bella stayed in bed as long as she could, she knew James had a lot of questions by put she didn't really want to answer them, she checked her phone, eight missed calls from Mia and a text message 'checking you are OK, phone me babe' time she thought to face the music, she popped on a dressing gown and made her way downstairs and into the kitchen, she could smell the coffee, it seemed good and somehow normal, far far removed from the Merry theatricals of last night that's goodness, James smiled at her and passed her a mug of freshly brewed, she both knew and dreaded the words that would follow " shall we talk" well no prizes for guessing there.

Bella explained that she acted upon impulse, in her version it was the reaction to seeing the erotically charged photographs, she waited expecting James to be angry or upset with her, hell she was angry and upset with herself, the fact for a long time he said nothing the. He broke the silence " you looked hot last night" she would have preferred to have heard lovely or beautiful, even provocative or sexy but you know under the circumstances she took hot.

"Thank you, it won't happen again" she said as much reassuring herself as much as James.

James got up and hugged her, "Hell I want to buy one of those prints and hang it here if it has that effect on you again you filthy animal!" he laughter, Bella just blushed awkwardly, James it seems believed her version of events and hadn't asked what happened to the missing lingerie but still this was as cringeworthy a moment as Bella could ever remember.

"Oh and Mia phoned." All of a sudden Bella's heart skipped again.

"What did she say?" Bella enquired, shit she thought, the game could be well and truly up if Mia tells him the expensive underwear he bought me I handed over to a stranger, of course Mia didn't know about the kiss, unless Noir had told her, oh God he wouldn't would he, she was tying herself up in knots and then some."she was just checking how you were, I told her you were asleep, she asked my what I thought of your new look."

Bella looked like the world was on her shoulders " and what did you say?"

"I told her you looked hot as hell" there it was that word again, the feminist inside her recoiled yet somehow she was relieved her husband found her attractive, desirable again, perhaps her gamble had worked and she had relit some sort of invisible flame, she still cringed that so many people had a full on view of her tits, that was embarrassing but she was able to get one over on the man and do something positive for her marriage, then James landed another blow "I told her and Mark to pop over this afternoon, they are at her mothers for lunch so they Are coming over after," oh no Mark, he saw it all as well, even if Mia says nothing which is still not a given, Mark is bound to say something.

She kept herself busy till they arrived trying not to think of what had happened the night before, she wondered what he had done with her underwear, did he have a trophy cabinet somewhere to display them all, one thing she was sure of is that she wasn't the first and won't be the last to pull this trick with.

Mia and Mark arrived about 4pm, Mark and James went straight to the man cave to play FIFA while Mia made a beeline for the kitchen, "you got any ice cream I am starving?" for someone with such a lean lithe athletic body she did little to no exercise and ate like a pig

Mia headed straight to the freezer "help yourself why don't you, oh you are!" Bella retorted as Mia opened up the Ben and Jerry's

" oh sorry, Bella I didn't recognise you without your tits out." she scoffed

"Very bloody funny" Bella gave her that stare, what if Mark tells James what happened,

"Don't sweat it babe, he is sworn to secrecy or else, he won't say a word, so you better fill in the blanks for me while he keeps James busy." Bella did just that explaining everything she did and everything she felt, as much as her recollection would allow she left nothing out. "Holy fucking Moly, so the mystery man is Louis Noir, fuck me with a feather" Bella nodded although she had a frown on her face. " and you gave him your bundies, that is sick girl, sick a new slick"

"So what did he say after I left" Bella enquired.

Mia shook her head, mouth full of ice cream "nothing much,he just said exquisite woman, then went about greeting the buyers, girl we broke the bank last night, almost everyone he spoke to bought a piece, the gallery is on 10%, I see a rise coming my way, which I believe half the men in the gallery said as well yesterday looking at your tits babe."

Bella buried her head in a cushion, her face burning red. "oh my god did many people notice me?"

"Notice you, I should coco, I am sure your exhibition caused my exhibition to sell out." Mia was enjoying her friend's embarrassment.

"Ok so I need to know from you what you know about the mystery man, how come you gave him the show?" Bella turned private detective as her friend filled her mouth once again with ice cream.

She paused to let the food go down " well it was quite a scoop for us, Marcus who owns the gallery knows him through a members club or something he frequents, well Noir is taking off on both sides of the Atlantic so I asked him if he could pitch the idea of a show, that was only the second time I have met him, the first was a lunch with Marcus at the Ivy"

"You seemed pretty close the way he grabbed hold of you" oh shit though Bella, that come out like a jealous schoolgirl she thought

Mia was quick to retort "hell you should know you scarlet Hussey you, he was all over my arse in the Ivy, no filter on that guy let me tell you."

"So what do you know about this club?" Bella kept on probing, Mia kept on eating the ice cream, Hell if she was going to be asked 30 questions she thought she might as well reap some benefits

"Nothing much, Marcus keeps himself to himself, the only thing he ever seems passionate about is Art and Sally, his woman", Mia thought she would turn things around "so what did it feel like, you know, to be stood there in the nearly nip handing him your stuff"

Bella gave the question some thought " I don't know, it was like a out of body experience, degrading, nerve wracking embarrassing but also exciting, it sounds cliche but I felt alive"

Mia nodded envious of her friends experience "and what now, are you going to see him again?, he will be at the shows closing party in a couple of weeks."

Bella was adamant about this one, as far as she was aware she had won, there would be no need to meet up again, she had done stuff she would have never dared do, proven herself and the game was over.

Life sort of went back to normal, at least for a couple of days, Steph noticed a new spring in her step, things were good for a couple of days with her and James, however that soon went south again as work set in then he dropped a bombshell Wednesday morning, he was going on a fishing weekend with Troy and a few of his mates, no asking if that was OK, just announced, when she had enquired, this weekend, a few naturally filled with the obligatory silent treatment thereafter. So much for the new start and the Hottie wife.

Then things really hit the fan Thursday, a delivery driver turned up at the house with a box for Bella, that's strange she thought perhaps it was a make up present from James, she opened it to reveal the most exquisite, sophisticated, stylish lingerie she had ever seen, not one expensive see but two, a 'Lucie by agent provocateur' ivory set and a gorgeous charlottes web set in black, not in a million years could she afford something as beautiful and expensive as these items, the only other thing contained was a small card with L. noir written on it, just below a small gold embossed motif, a flour-de lays with the left feather broken. oh shit thought Bella, how did he get my address, of course Helen and Troy to the club, bollocks,what does she do next, her mind was cast asunder once again.

Friday and things had not improved between her and James, James for his part couldn't understand how she was being so unreasonable, it was only one weekend, she should be pleased he has a new Friend and a new hobby, hell if she made half the effort she could be hanging out with Helen, now there is a woman, why couldn't Bell be a bit more like Helen, he would never say that of course, he wasn't stupid, but Helen was overjoyed they were going fishing, even packing them gifts for the journey. Why couldn't she be more like that.

They were at least talking now, tersely they said goodbye and James kissed her on the cheek, it was less than a week ago she was ripping of his clothes and racing him up to the bedroom but it might as well of been a lifetime away.

Bella was having difficulties concentrating at work, what with the unexpected gift and the deterioration of her relationship with James there was a lot going through her mind. The last thing she ever expected then happened, just before the coffee shop midday rush he entered, dressed for once casually or at least as casually as she had ever seen him in a grey cashmere sweater and black chinos, the mascot on the jumper was unmistakable, the broken feathers, he came up to the counter "what are you doing here?" Bella growled as quietly as she could through clenched teeth" Steph looked up

" I would like a black coffee please and anything else you may recommend." He stated politely.

Bella tried to regain her composure, being caught on the back foot seemed to be happening a lot to her recently" yes sir one black coffee." she said loudly

He sat down sipping his coffee and staring intently, almost mesmerisingly at her as she tried to go about her business, Steph come up behind her "that's him is't it the stranger" in truth she only knew half the story, the more salacious parts including the gallery Bella thought were far too risqué for Steph

She nodded and whispered back "yes."

"Do you want me to get rid of him?" Bella replied in the negative, her mess she thought and she did't want innocent Steph pulled into it.

"I will go and speak to him." She made her way nervously to the table where he was sat, the coffee had been drunk " would you like a refill sir?"

Noir shook his head, he paused then spoke " I want dinner, tonight 8pm, I will send a car to pick you up, wear the ivory set I sent you and be ready on time" Bella went to protest but he was already walking out the door.

Steph came up behind Bella" he is certainly a hunk girl, I will give you that" she winked then got back to work.

James had gone when Bella had got back from work, she thought of calling Mia to ask her advice but hadn't and now she was standing there in front of the mirror in the ivory underwear he had bought, she slipped on a floral dress and did her make up, she had convinced herself she hadn't made the decision to go when the driver turned up but truth is her actions betrayed her. Promptly at 8pm there was a ring on the door, she opened it to find a smartly dressed man in a chauffeur outfit waiting for her, in truth he looked more like a bouncer than a chauffeur, Black loaded with muscles but never the less polite and unassuming " good evening miss Bella, my name is Barney, I have come to take you to your dinner appointment."

Bella decided to play along, at least for now, she grabbed her shawl and bag. "Good evening Barney." she let him open the car door for her.

She was taken downtown, the restaurant French, high end, very exclusive certainly not the type of place that James or Bella would frequent, Barney opened the door where she was greeted by the maitre d'ore, Follow me please Miss Bella," Bella was quite amused by the Miss Bella crap, she was led to the back of the restaurant to a quiet, slightly secluded table, Bella was at least pleased she was dining in a restaurant where there was little to no chance of her being recognised, especially with a man who was not her husband. noir stood to greet her, normal service had been resumed as he was there in a grey suit and crisp white shirt yet again, he helped her get seated as the waiter took her shawl.

"I have taken the Liberty of ordering for you" his words were soft and gentle yet gave a air of confidence, Bella wanted to gain the upper hand on this fellow.

She retorted determined not to let him have the upper hand. "Oh have you now, you seem to have a certain talent for taking liberties, and what if I wanted something different from the menu?"

She wanted him to bite, to lose his air of coolness and grace, he didn't, "I want you to trust me that I know what is best for you"

She was livid "What century are you living in? it doesn't work like that anymore, if in fact it ever did!" he said nothing in return, Bella feeling she was getting the upper hand decided to go on "so why am I here? I have already told you I am not going to cheat on my husband, why are you persisting with this game?" Bella waited for a response.

His reply was slow and deliberate. " Bella how have I made you feel?" His eyes once again seemed to be staring into her soul.

She pondered whether to tell him the truth, oh hell she thought here goes "desired" he nodded seemingly pleased with his answer, the first course arrived, annoyingly it was delicious, a Rich and luxurious French Onion Soup.

She looked at him, so cool and reassured "uncomfortable." Bella added, "you have made me feel uncomfortable"

Her tormentor smiled " good, that was my aim" he shot back at her

"And why exactly is that good?" Bella was starting to get frustrated with this clown, he looked back as the waiter began to clear away the course.

"Comfort is not good, it makes you stay where you are unhappy, it celebrates the mundane, the status quo, sometimes you need to arrive at a uncomfortable place to prompt you to move on" his eyes burned once again, it was as if everything he said burned with a passion and a zeal for the very essence of life itself, "you were called to be so much more Bella than just comfortable."

" but I am happy, I am happily married, to the man of my dreams" oh bugger she thought, over egged the pudding somewhat there.

He stayed fixed on her, "but you are enjoying dinner with another man?" That landed a punch thought Bella, luckily for her the main course arrived, a quite exquisite lobster dish, say what you will she thought this guy has amazing taste, why else would he be pursuing me, at least that made her smile inwardly. They made just the minimum of small talk until they had finished the second course, Jean Paul the waiter cleared the tables once again and it was onto round three.

Noir was first to blink "do you know why you felt so desired Bella?" The waiter brought the final course, raspberry and Lemon creme brûlée "do you?" Noir ignored the waiter and leaned into Bella, Bella just shook her head "it is because I desire you Bella, I want you, I want to have all of you, I intend to steal you right under James nose."

Bella felt a lump in her throat, she coughed embarrassingly " I told you, I love my husband."

Noir just ignored her now and once again pieced into her eyes " I get everything I want Bella, everything." the utter arrogance of this man thought Bella, who the hell does he think he is this was fast becoming a recurring theme of hers. he continued undiminished, with a confidence and certainty that was utterly relentless " you said earlier Bella that I took Liberties, that is true but I also take so much more, are you wearing what i asked you to wear Bella, the lingerie I choose for you, how excited did it make you feel wearing them Bella" Bella was having trouble controlling her breathing now, her heart was once again leaping from her chest, how the hell did this Poundland lotherio manage to elicit so much emotion and dear god, control from her, she had to fight it this time, she needed a win from this to get closure, to get close to the edge then pull it back so her and James could reap the spoils on his return fro the trip, oh god yes that's what she needed to do.

She tried to fight him at his own game, she looked directly into his eyes "and what about the underwear I gave you the other night? I need it back." she countered,

Noir just smiled yet again, he paused as if to consider carefully his next sentence " Bella, Bella, when you give something to someone it is theirs to do with as they wish, you cannot give something away then expect to have it back"

"But they were a special present from James" Bella sounded desperate,

Noir just nodded considerately "and yet Bella you saw fit to just give them away, my question do you have the gift on I told you to wear?"

"I tell you what, I'll just go and take them off as well so you can do with them as you please, that seems to be your little kink" Bella stood up to storm off to the toilet to once more rid herself of her underwear

All of a sudden Noir changed "sit down!" his voice was formal now, this was a command and the silky sweetness of his voice dissipated "your panties, take them off here, now!" Bella froze, she looked like she was about to cry.

"What?" She could hardly believe her ears.

" your panties, take them off here." at that moment she hated him yet she felt so conflicted inside she was flustered, turned on, repulsed and horny as fuck all at the same moment, it seemed like an age had passed then slowly she reached awkwardly under her wrap around dress and tried as discretely as she could to hook her fingers into satin straps of her panties. The confusion was clear, even as she was doing it she couldn't believe she was doing it, she was shaking and sweating profusely now, her eyes darting around the restaurant to make sure no one else could see what she was doing, no matter what people tell you taking your panties off in a public place is dark hard as Bella could attest to right now, she had managed to get them down past her knees and wriggled them to her ankles, her face was now the colour of crimson, her breathe deep and heavy, she managed to scoop down quickly and grab them in her hand, she went to hand them to Noir, if the last time he got her underwear it felt like empowerment and victory to her it certainly didn't this time, this time it felt like submission and defeat.

Noir however withdrew his hand back. "Put them on the table." If she had felt humiliation in the gallery it had been ramped up 10 fold this time, Noir just smiled at her mouthed "thank you" Bella squirmed on the seat hoping her moisture would not leak through the dress, she bit her upper lip staring at the panties on the table for all to see, she noticed a wet patch on them which made her recoil even more.

Little did Bella know her ordeal was far from over, the waiter reappeared, Bella consciously looked down at her panties, she noticed the waiter was also looking right down at them, with unparalleled decorum he simply looked straight back up at Noir without even missing a stride, "would sir like coffee or cheeseboard?" Noir smiled and requested two coffees please, both black "very good sir" the waiter turned to walk away to the kitchen but Noir interrupted

"Jean Paul, did you notice the panties that Madam as left on the table."Noir was smiling now enjoying the moment

The waiter looked first to Bella who by now was sinking under her seat, mouth agape in embarrassment then to Noir who looked well, smug " yes sir I observed them."

"Pick them up" the command was clear Jean Paul collected them from the table "are they wet."

Bella just didn't know what to do with herself, this had now gone way past a simple game, well beyond what had happened at the gallery and that was too far "Jean Paul again looked in turn to both of them " yes sir, they are moist."

"Smell them." again Jean Paul held them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers
12