All Comments on 'The Corruption of the Muse Pt. 03'

by Darkwain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Not very faithful, is she.

She lied to her husband, paraded herself to a man she desires and allowed him to show her off. She gave him underwear that her husband bought for her and she doesn’t even feel guilty.

It’s safe to say, she might like her husband but she doesn’t love him, he isnt her one and only. She is another mans slut because that is what she wants to be.

If her husband is lucky, she’ll at least divorce him first; but chances are she’ll continue to lie, cheat and degrade him.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Only 7 more chapters to go of this indecipherable mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many rich and famous feast on the everyday woman when on the prowl. Athletes, actors and rich business men out on the town fuck many woman both single and married with ease of popularity and money. California, New York , Vegas and Nashville to name the few are huge spots where you can bump into them in bars , night clubs and restaurants. Without ever trying hard they have some fan woman taking there dick in hotel rooms . Years ago a friend headed a private room in NYC hot spot. All the famous went there and there jobs were to get all the hottest girls in the private room . Most did not leave without sucking a cock or two or leaving to get violated all night . He said ironically all the black guys went after the white and Asian woman mostly the rest just went random except one white married baseball player loved the hot black girls and every time he was there took one with him . Two athletes that were locss as l and there every week always went after the married woman. One said he loves to degrade these married pigs because they are just fucking because were famous. One week she piped in but said her hubby was with her and two other couples so she can’t st as y back there. They had her blow both right there before she went back and said give hubby a taste . Later that night she took one of her friends and they both had a quickie ass fuck over boxes of beer in storage room . Another a very popular actor took a wife right in front of her frozen in shock hubby . People were laughing as she blew him then the three left for his hotel. Crazy shit like that went on every night.

Jaydean409Jaydean409almost 2 years ago

I like the story, you could do with a proof reader!!! Keep it going, I want to see her defiled!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Ready for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love this story. Very hot. Please continue the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous