The Corruption of the Muse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers

He looked this time straight at Bella and smiled warmly "a very sweet and pleasant aroma madam." the tension once again was palpable in the room, Bella looked around, thank God they were in a quiet corner and hadn't drawn any attention to themselves.

Noir looked pleased with himself, a sort of silky knowing smugness that only he could pull off "let me ask you a question Jean Paul, how do you know these panties belong to the lady, can you know for sure?"

Jean Paul looked bemused " I am sorry sir?" he asked enquiringly.

Noir grinned a devilish grin "you could ask to see if the panties match the top." Bella just looked at Noir pleadingly.

Jean Paul for the first time looked uncomfortable as he spoke. "I wonder if madam be so good as to reveal to me her top, please?" the please almost felt like begging.

Bella's chin as buried in her chest aching of the awkwardness of this situation, the feeling of nausea in to stomach had not abated, slowly she pulled open the top of the wrap dress to reveal a glimpse of the fancy expensive bra underneath "more" said Noir almost matter of factly, Bella pulled the dress aside to reveal the full cup "touch it, feel the exquisiteness of the material" he instructed Jean Paul, the spellbound waiter reached out his hand and cupped Bella's left breast awkwardly, he felt the hard nipple underneath the flimsy material, although the touch only lasted a second Bella felt the electricity discharge through her whole body, she was visibly quivering now.

"It's still not conclusive is it? I mean she could have an extra set of panties on, this could be a cruel hoax, a trick played on you Jean Paul, we still don't know for certain do we?"

Jean Paul was sweating "no." he answered nervously as Bella pushed her breast back into her dress, She lifted her head and looked as defiantly as she could at Noir, the beast spoke again.

Noir was now commanding the situation "Would you like to know for certain Jean Paul?"

Jean Paul looked nervously almost apologetically at Bella before answering "yes." came the almost whispered reply.

"Unwrap your dress show him your pussy" Bella's gave Noir the most hateful look she could muster " it will be easier if you stand"

Bella mouthed 'fuck you' towards Noir, Jean Paul was now looking down at his shoes ashamed that all he wanted in the whole world right now was to see more of Bella, any charade of posh Waiter had now flown. Bella stood to her feet, not sure if her legs would give way or not, she looked directly at Jean Paul who was still staring nervously at the ground as she untied the wrap and opened up the dress. Again time seemed to stand still as Jean Paul looked up and saw Bella's glistening pussy in front of him, she kept a little whisp of dark hair neatly trimmed just on the mound, she remembered how James always commented that she had a cute pink pussy and now here she was exposed to a stranger.

" Jean Paul, will you Feel how wet she is for me please" Bella remained motionless, she quickly looked around,to her horror a couple of tables had noticed what was going on and staring at the spectacle in front of them, trembling Jean Paul reached out his hand and brushed his palm against her lips, Bella saw the wetness on his fingers as he brought them up "now taste your fingers for me, tell me how she tastes." Jean Paul as if being controlled by a secret force brought his glistening fingers up to his mouth and savoured Bella's juices "well Jean Paul, how does it taste" Noir enquired,

Jean Paul stuttered his answer "It tastes, madam tastes divine." he tried vainly to get back into character "She is lovely."

Noir smiled the smile of a victor, "thank you Jean Paul, you may go and fetch the coffees now" Bella quickly covered the dress back over, as Jean Paul was walking away Noir called over "Jean Paul, I believe you have something of mine, Jean Paul walked back to the table and dropped the panties into Noirs outstretched hand.

Bella can't remember even drinking the coffee, she did recall one woman tutting and haughtily saying "disgraceful" as she walked past them, on another table two businessmen just smiled knowingly at her.

Barney opened the door for her and she climbed into the back budging over as far as she could go, bringing her knees in to a ball, she had held it all in till she got into the limo but now the floodgates opened and she sobbed uncontrollably, Noir got in beside her and handed her an handkerchief, she snatched it from him "Take me home you bastard," she snarled in between sobs.

Noir seemed oblivious to the state she was in. " You have done well tonight Bella, you are a quick learner."

"And what exactly am I learning you sick, sadistic, perverse fuck" she spat at him, " how to be your little fucktoy, I don't think so matey."

he looked at her with that disappointed look a parent gives her child "you are learning to be all you can be, a wonderful, sexual woman desired by many, Jean Paul will remember tonight, remember you for the rest of his life, you are also learning that I get everything I want everything."

"Well you are not getting me, ever, now take me home."

"Very well" he signalled Barney to do as she had asked " I have however one more proposition for you, one I think you will be very interested in, I know you have been making enquiries about my club, let me escort you there tomorrow, strictly as a spectator, I promise not to lay a hand on you." She looked at him. "And I suppose someone else will try to have their way with me while you watch, thanks but no thanks" she turned her head away fro him again.

" I will chaperone you, no one will touch you, you will just be there to observe, just make me one promise Bella."

"What?"

"That you will keep an open mind, I will pick you up personally at 8pm, wear the second lingerie set I sent you." how did I know that was coming thought Bella moreover how the hell could he seem so warm and sincere having put her through so much tonight and the last few weeks.

She hated him with a passion yet she knew deep down she was drawn to him, she dared to think it, attracted to him, what the hell was she doing, no good could ever come fro this yet she knew already she would be his partner tomorrow night, "and do I get to keep my knickers on this time?"

He let out a small generous laugh, "yes Bella, I promise, the panties stay on."

Darkwain
Darkwain
11 Followers
12