All Comments on 'The Corruptor'

by Benjamin_Winter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WarriorWordSmithWarriorWordSmithover 8 years ago
Nice

Keep this going. I freaking loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Hope you continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm, overall I liked it, but...

The ending. She had been lost? Am I to take away that she turned to the .dark side even more abruptly as Anakin did in Ep. III? If so...disappointed in the heroine, as I was Anakin.

Mainly it is that men seem to think, ha! I came in you! I preggered you! I won!

...as if his three minutes of hip pumping negated the next nine months of action on behalf of the female, as if she is that disempowered (especially for on studying the Force).

I reflected what I would do, and yes, anger is a natural response at first. But you know what the simplest way to remove his power? Confess to Master, get an abortion, seek support, start healing, don't seek revenge. Sith is just a short-term problem.

Now, if she runs into "support" who value the fetus more than they do her, now we've got a problem, but even the Sith didn't do that. He is a blip patting himself on the back for knowing how he peepee works. I would like to see how easily he turned to the dark side, if jt was just ego, I would believe it based on his assumptions here.

Juhreen27Juhreen27over 8 years ago
Beautifully done

Your writing style and grasp of the Star Wars universe is amazing. At first you think you are beginning a novel rather than a short story. Very well done and I would love to see this continued, either with Mia's story or Venjin's further conquests. Perhaps one could be set a few years in the future and Mia comes to the aid of another Padawan. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue. Please.

Mia needs has a bit further to fall. This is a good start to her decent. I'd like to see her truly broken before being rebuilt a sith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous

Let's RP on swtor. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice

Nice story, I would love to read more;

Will she get revenge? Whats happens with the child? Etc.

Continue your nice work !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous