The Cosplay Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum!" She sort of hummed an acknowledgement of his warning and the subtle vibrations took him over the edge. He saw stars as he gasped for breath, shuddering as his groin spasmed..

JJ stood up, licking her lips with a big smile. "There, now I feel like I've made it to the convention!"

"Well, welcome to the convention! That was amazing! How about I do something for you now?"

She shook her head, "Not now. This costume is difficult to get in and out of, hell, I can barely use the bathroom when I'm in it, but, I am really looking forward to you helping me out of it later tonight! Let's get back downstairs to the others and see what they're up to! Glad I knocked on your door last night?"

"Oh, yeah!" He stood up and took her in his arms giving her a big kiss. The contrast between the chain mail and the soft skin was exciting.

After a minute she pushed him away laughing. "Now, we can't get cum tracks all over the front of my costume! All my friends will know what we've been doing!"

"Right, like they haven't already figured it out! And I'm not sure the chain mail will show any stains!"

The rest of the afternoon was spent hitting up a few exhibits, going to a nearby restaurant for dinner and then hitting up the costume contest in the main venue for the evening. After hitting the rather crowded bar up afterwards they headed to their rooms. Jack wasn't sure what was going to happen, but at a minimum he was pretty sure he was going to see quite a bit of skin, and if the afternoon was any indication, it was going to be pretty memorable.

And then Jack discovered the pleasure of helping JJ get out of her costume. It became one of the things that he liked most about the whole cosplay hobby, helping her remove the pieces, some of them had been sewn together on to her. Late that evening they arrived in the room and the first thing she did was stand in front of the mirror and pull the various decorations from her hair. Then she had him help with her top. It included elements of armor around the shoulders, upper arms and upper torso. The shoulder and sleeve pieces came off with a few velcroed straps. The chain mail was much more complicated. It had been woven into place with wires that had to be removed. She dug through one of her bags and presented him with a pair of needle nose pliers that he used to work the wire out. Once it was out, she was able to slide the pieces down her arms. "Oh God that thing is heavy! So glad to get that off!"

Next he had to unlace the back of the shirt. "You know, I could cut this off in a matter of a few seconds!"

"Yeah, but then I have to get a whole new piece of leather rawhide to pull it back again next time." So he pulled all the lacing out, one hole at a time. He presented her with the rawhide strap.

"Okay, now you'll have to cut the threads at the back. I didn't have time to put in the hook and eye fasteners, so Judy sewed me into it," and pulled out a small pair of nail scissors.

"Ah, I don't think I'm going to use that, I have something better." She heard a small click and saw a fairly thin blade in his hand.

"Don't cut the fabric!"

"No intention of cutting the fabric or you, only the thread. It will be pretty easy, and certainly faster!" and matching his actions to his word he quickly severed the thread. The stress her well endowed breasts were putting on the threads had stretched them out pretty well and he barely had to touch the blade to them before they fell apart. And with a shrug the whole top slid down her arms and joined the chainmail on the floor. And he found himself staring at her breasts in the mirror.

"I take it you like what you see?" He nodded, words just not coming through. JJ started massaging the sides of her breasts. "They definitely need some fluffing."

"I think I can help with that!" and tossing his knife onto the table he reached around and his hands joined hers gently needing the fleshy mounds. He nuzzled into her neck, the aroma of tea tree and peppermint shampoo filling his nose. He could have happily continued for a long time, but she finally peeled his hands off her breasts.

"I'm still wearing clothes! I think you need to remedy that! "

She sat down on the edge of the bed. Tall white boots came up just over her knees, with stockings ending at the middle of her thighs. He dropped to his knees in front of her and ran his hands slowly up her right leg to the top of her boots. It took a few moments for him to locate the top of the zipper, concealed behind a buckle. He took his time removing the boot and then massaging the leg it had contained before repeating the process on the other leg. The chainmail skirt was also wired on, so that took a few minutes to work off. The whole time she had her eyes closed and the occasional moan made its way out of her mouth. Once the last of the chainmail was off he was able to remove the short white skirt the chain mail had covered. Leaving her looking ravishing while standing there in a skimpy white thong, a garter belt and the stockings. He could see the wetness of the thong as her desire had become stronger. Even through the thong he could tell she was shaved totally bare down there. The other thing that was revealed was a small tattoo on her right hip. A small rose bud with a small stem and a couple of leaves.

Setting her back on the bed he dived between her legs. The stockinged limbs were quickly over his shoulders and he kissed up the inner thigh to the material pushing it aside with his nose and lips before licking her slit slowly from bottom to top, eliciting a moan from her. Continuing his long licks, her moans slowly increased until she grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face deeper into her crotch. He sped up his tongue and began wiggling it quickly back and forth, moving his face to hit her clitoris every few seconds. Only another couple of minutes and she finally went over the edge. He expected a rather vocal scream, but instead heard a high pitched moan as her body went limp.

At full attention now, he stood up and peeled off his own clothes, tossing them on the other bed. He then pushed himself into her, easily sliding into the well lubricated slit, and was rewarded by another gasp of pleasure from JJ. He quickly bottomed out, his balls firmly against her ass. He soaked for a moment, but knew that wouldn't last long, even having been relieved of a load earlier in the day hadn't reduced his desire for her. JJ was regaining some of her ability to move and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in as far as he could go. The sensation of her heels on his back combined with the squeeze on his shaft was amazing and he quickly started pumping. As hard as he tried to control himself, he was soon pistoning in and out of her as fast as he could. Her heels provided a safeguard that he would not pull all the way out. The sight of her breasts bouncing with every thrust, even as she supported them with her hands, was enough to quickly push him over the edge. He shuddered with desire and wished he could have continued forever. But his balls had other thoughts and proceeded to flood her with his semen leaking out around his shaft.

"Incredible. Absolutely, incredible. JJ, that was easily the best session of love making I can ever remember having!"

"Mmmm, definitely! You are very good with that tongue of yours!"

"I really found it sensuous helping you out of your costume. It was like a really well wrapped present, a sort of puzzle and certainly ramped up my anticipation to the highest levels. I swear, if you hadn't given me that excellent blowjob earlier in the day, I would have cum when your blouse came off! You are so incredibly beautiful! My brain still can't grasp the concept of you wanting to hang around me!"

"Believe me, physically you are everything I was looking for, and probably more! Good looking, in really good shape, you can move well. At first impression I wouldn't have marked you as someone I'd connect with, but you obviously have a geek streak in you, along with some heavy nerd vibes, so you're no dummy!" As she talked he had unfastened the garter belt and rolled the stockings down her legs, enjoying every inch of the process while she was running her fingers through his short hair. He helped her to her feet and they moved into the bathroom. He got to admire her very nice ass as she walked. It was nicely framed by a set of tan lines. One of the advantages to a hotel was they usually had the hot water system set up so that it was pretty much ready on demand. She removed her thong and tied her hair up. Then the two of them walked into the large shower. It was very erotic soaping and scrubbing each other up.

They fit together well, her head when she was barefoot fit nicely under his chin. As they rinsed off, she hit a point where she seemed to sag. He turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

"You okay?"

"I think so, just tired. Between drinking too much last night and getting my brains screwed out tonight, I'm pretty wiped out!"

"Well, let's get you to bed!"

He helped her dry off and even helped brush her hair out. She dug through her clothes and found a night shirt that she pulled over her head. It barely covered her butt and gave her a real cute look. She was pretty much asleep as soon as she hit the pillow. He sat and just looked at her for a bit, enjoying the slow rise and fall of her chest.

He pulled his tablet out and did a few searches. It didn't take long to find what he was looking for and he sort of grinned as he put it all together. He crawled into bed trying not to disturb her, but as he settled in she rolled over, threw her arm over him and made a bit of a 'Mmmm' before returning to sleep.

Jack woke up and found the bed beside him empty. He looked up and saw JJ sitting in the chair at the end of the bed brushing away on her golden mane as she stared at him. He stared back, amazed at how beautiful she looked. After a couple of minutes of just looking, she spoke.

"Why are you so nice to me?" The question sort of surprised him. "I mean you didn't even know who I was, but you let me sleep in your spare bed, pass out would be more accurate and weren't even upset. And you bought me breakfast and took care of me. You agreed to let me share your room and you honestly weren't expecting anything in return. You even expected me to be sleeping in the other bed! So why are you being so nice?"

"I'm not sure. I guess one thing is that I tend to be a nice guy overall. I've been pretty fortunate in my life and don't mind sharing. And let's face it, while the first meeting was a bit rocky, pulling off the black wig triggered something, that blonde hair falling so perfectly around that adorable face! I literally thought this could be heaven or this could be hell. Worst case you would be a big tease and I'd be left high and dry, but either way would be more fun than spending the weekend alone. Best case would be that I might get lucky, but I had no intention of pushing myself on you, or assuming you were going to put out."

"So how do you feel about it now?"

"I believe I'm a very lucky guy. So, how do you feel about things now?"

"I also believe that I have hit the jackpot! And I've got another 24 hours or so to enjoy it."

"Only 24 hours?"

"I've got to go back to school and to work! So, how did you sleep?"

"Amazingly well, considering I don't often share a bed. But I think all the pre-bedtime activities helped a lot! How about you?"

"I was very comfortable. And I felt very safe."

The day was spent running around the convention hall. They even attended a couple of panels and got some shots with a few of the celebrities. A little after lunch JJ went and helped her friends pack up, their flight was around four, so they would have to leave for the airport soon. Once they were off in their ride share the two of them wandered the hall, most of the booths were in the process of being disassembled and packed up. And they managed to score a few items the vendors and advertisers didn't want to haul back with them, a bunch of display copies of RPG game modules and even a couple of large size posters.

"Look, I know I'll be back here in about four weeks. Worst case is we put together a box and I leave it for pickup next time I'm in town. Not a big deal."

"Four weeks?"

"Yeah, I'm usually here every four to six weeks for a few days. There are a number of places in the area I have to visit."

"Hmm, like some company?" He looked at her, she must really be smitten if she wanted to come down here and spend time with him.

"I think that would be amazing! I can even help you out with some airline miles, too!"

The outfit she had worn that day was not nearly as complex as Saturday's had been and was a lot easier to remove when they got to the room. But that didn't make their love session any less enjoyable. JJ took charge this time, pushing him down on the bed and pulling off his pants. And before he knew it, she had pushed her legs under his arms and sat on his face. Jack didn't need any coaching, he dived in and went to town with his tongue. He liked being able to reach up and cup each of her ass cheeks, massaging them as they quivered from his work between them. It took a while, but she finally started to moan and finally went into overdrive, pumping her pelvis into his face hard for the last minute. Jack was really glad she was smooth down there, otherwise it could have left him with some major face rash. Her moan was long and drawn out as she shuddered and collapsed forward onto the bed. His face was soaked and his tongue was exhausted, but the flavor and satisfaction he felt having made her happy made him feel warm all over.

She stirred and rolled over and off the bed. JJ walked around and climbed back up straddling his hips. As hard as his shaft was, it wasn't difficult for her to get it started into her tunnel and settling down on it. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations. He raised his hands and placed them on her breasts, giving some support. He knew if he opened his eyes and saw them bouncing it would quickly take him over the edge. She rocked up and down for several minutes. When she started getting tired she leaned forward and rested on his chest, her breasts pressed tightly against him and she moved her pelvis up and down slowly. If she truly hadn't had a partner for over a year, she had learned a lot of skills before that!

"Look at me, Jack!" she whispered.

He opened his eyes and found himself staring into her eyes. The swirl of color was amazing, the mane of blonde hair formed a tent that contained only their two faces. And the rest of the world ceased to exist, it was just the two of them, bound together.

She smiled and that did it. Her lips were still covered in bright red lipstick, the white teeth behind them, the flashing eyes and he went over the edge. He never thought of himself as vocal, but that orgasm wrenched a moan out of him that surprised even him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight as his body spasmed several times.

"Oh my God, JJ! That was even better than last night! I didn't think that was possible!"

"It was pretty incredible! I really do like your tongue work! Hey, let's get cleaned up and go somewhere for dinner."

"I think that would be nice. I'll try and look presentable. And how will milady be dressing? Black, white or more like today's multicolored design?"

"I'm going to put on my best non-costume outfit. Well, at least most of it will be non-custom."

After cleaning up, Jack put on one of his business casual work outfits, a nice dress shirt with gray pants. He even pulled his one sports coat out. JJ settled on a tight pair of yoga pants with a long shirt that went down to her thighs and a belt around her waist. They both went with sports shoes. Jack could have worn some leather work shoes, but felt better matching JJ.

She really liked sharing the room with him, even without the 'benefits' it was certainly nice not to have to compete with three other people for the bathroom. And stumble over a dozen different pairs of shoes and a plethora of costume parts. And when he said she could stay Sunday night, that really helped her budget. Still, JJ was not thrilled about leaving Jack. She had his cell phone number and email address, but wasn't sure she wanted to take the last couple of days and turn it into a long term relationship. At the same time, she really didn't want to lose the last few days.

What she had seen in the two days had been pretty amazing. None of her previous boyfriends came close to him in the sack. And his personality was certainly way above any of the other guys. Jack had demonstrated that he was caring and protective and truly wanted what was best for her. He was going to take her to the airport, so that was nice of him, and would save her some more dollars.

He had been in and out of the room while she was packing. He was organizing his own stuff, partially to make sure they didn't get things mixed up. So he had put all of his things in the closet and helped her with packing up her costumes. They had to be folded pretty neatly to get everything to fit. Her phone buzzed, a notification from the airline.

"Anything important?"

"I guess not, they just said that when I got to the gate I should see the agent, I need to get a different boarding pass."

"Ah, trying to seat a family together or something along those lines. Maybe you got an upgrade!"

She laughed, "No, I don't fly enough for that to happen! How about you, do you get upgrades?"

"All the time! While most of the time I'm near home, they send me all over the place to check on subcontractors and how production lines are going."

At one point she went to the bathroom and he called through the door that he was going to the front desk to have them bring the car around and would be back to help her in a few minutes. On returning Jack helped her with the bags and they left the room. It looked pretty bare without her costumes scattered all over the place, and just a few odd items sitting on the desk. His rental car was sitting at the front door and he loaded her suitcase into the back seat.

"Okay, you got your ticket and ID where you can find it?"

She had a small over the shoulder bag and showed him the papers in a zipped outer pocket, "All set."

As they pulled out she looked at him while he focussed on the road. He was dropping her off several hours before her flight, reminding her that lots of business people would be flying out for their week at another location and the security lines were likely to be extra long. Jack was obviously a pretty seasoned traveler. And good looking and good in bed and a gentleman and just an all around nice guy. And despite being a couple years older than most of them, he had connected with her friends without any problem. She still couldn't believe that she had come down to LA for this convention and the person she had connected with wasn't even there for the same reason!

"I really don't want to say good-bye."

"I get it, JJ. I'm pretty smitten with you, too! You are certainly very attractive, you are fun to be with in any situation, particularly when we are alone. I think we should make every attempt to keep the connection going and see what we can do to make it work out. Who knows where you will end up when you graduate? We should be able to keep the relationship exciting and interesting!"

He pulled up in front of the terminal and helped her get her bags out of the car. The kiss they exchanged spoke volumes and it was all she could do not to just throw everything back into the car and just say, 'Fuck it! I'm staying with this guy!"

She stood and watched him drive off wondering if she would ever see him again. They had talked a bit about meeting when he was here in a month or so, but no dates were known yet. JJ made her way through the doors, checked her big bag and then furbled her way through the security checkpoint. Finally arriving at her gate she went to the desk to get her new boarding pass. To her surprise it was an upgrade to business class!