The Cosplay Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hour or so were spent going through her pictures from the weekend. There were a couple of good ones of her and Jack, as well as some nice shots of her in costume. After arguing with herself over it she finally sent a text with one of the pictures off to him, "Miss you already! And I got bumped up to business!" A few minutes later she got a response, "The feeling is mutual! Sweet, a bigger seat! Be patient!"

JJ wasn't exactly sure what being patient had to do with it, but was at least glad that he responded promptly. They finally started boarding, at least she got to get on early, that was nice! It was not a huge plane, but the business class was two seats to a side, certainly more width than the economy with five seats in a row. She occupied herself with a quick text to let him know she was on the plane and then started scrolling through more pictures. When the seat next to her got occupied, she glanced up and smiled and then froze.

"Hello, JJ. Going my way?"

"JJJack! What? Why?"

"It occurred to me that in all our conversations, we talked about what we each did for a living, where you were going to school, but where I lived never came up. I decided I'd rather be home in Seattle, the same city as you, instead of staying here for a couple of days without you. So I changed my ticket and upgraded yours. My luggage was in the trunk of the rental car. I dropped you off, turned in the rental car and now we can go home together!"

She held tightly to his arm for the almost three hour flight, happier than she could ever remember being.

"Okay, let's get our luggage! And I will be happy to drive you home. So, is 1525 Melvena Drive your parent's address, your address, or both?" They were following the signs as they walked down the concourse.

She looked at him with wide eyes. "Um, both, but how did you know?"

"I've seen your ID several times this weekend, when we were carded at a couple of the bars and even when you showed me your ID was readily available on the way to the airport. And interestingly enough, when we were carded at a couple of the bars, no one in your group seemed to notice that my driver's license looked just like everyone else's, because it was from the same state!"

"Wow! Okay, I get it, but that still sort of freaked me out!"

"Nothing anyone with some decent memory skills would have been able to do. I could probably give you the addresses of several of your friends as well! So, when you go to school, what route do you take?"

"I go down the 522 and then cut across 5. If I'm working at the coffee shop I take 75th."

"Wait, which coffee shop?"

"The Grand Central Bakery at 35th Street."

He stopped and looked at her. "Turn around."

She turned her back to him. "Wow, I knew something about your hair that looked familiar! That sense of deja vu I had! Normally blue jeans with the green t-shirt and the green apron! I've gotten coffee there before and you often made it!"

"Seriously? You've seen me before this weekend?"

"Yeah, so just down the street and around the corner there's an apartment complex. They look more like individual little homes, but they are apartments. I live in one of those. On most Saturdays, I'll walk to the bakery and get a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I know I've seen you there, that hair and that ass are too memorable!"

"Wow. I go to an annual convention three states away and end up hooking up with a guy that lives two miles from my house and a short walk from one of the places I work. I thought it was strange that you weren't there for the convention, but this is pretty bizarre! Two people that have actually seen each other before, travel hundreds of miles away, by accident one of them knocks on the other's door and they connect."

"Pretty amazing, but I'll tell you what, I'm not complaining at all!" He pulled her to the side of the walkway and punctuated his statement with a kiss. Fortunately the moving sidewalk warned them that they were coming to the end so they could recover and step off.

"I think I'll tell my folks that we met at work. They will find it much easier to understand!"

"I'll try not to mess the story up, if I ever meet your folks."

"You don't think you will meet them?"

"I'm thinking it is much too early in our relationship to be introducing each other to our parents. We probably ought to wait until, say what, our fifth date?"

She laughed, probably one of the best laughs he had seen from her yet. Her eyes sparkled and her face shone with joy. "You're probably right! Hmm, I think I'm going to have to find some excuses for some late night study sessions during the week!"

"Well, it depends on when you are working, you could always say you're working a few extra hours!"

"Oh, you are good! I knew there was a reason I fell for you!" As soon as she said it, she clapped her hand over her mouth and went pale. She was looking straight ahead as she was moving down the concourse.

He stopped her and pulled her around to face him. He pushed his forehead down and placed it against hers. "Look, we met Friday night, whether you remember or not. We had breakfast Saturday morning, call that the first date. We had a casual group date mid-day Saturday with lunch that ended with sex, second date. We had another group date Saturday afternoon, third date. Then there was dinner on Saturday night with more group activities, followed by sex, fourth date and we spent the night together. Sunday morning sex followed by a breakfast date, fifth date. Then more group activities including lunch, sixth date. Sunday afternoon, the two of us in the convention hall followed by sex, seventh date. Dinner out together followed by heavy petting and spending the night together, eighth date! Monday morning up together for some quick sex, breakfast and travel to the airport, ninth date. Travel back to Seattle together with the trip from the airport to home, that makes date 10. I think that after our fourth date, it was pretty obvious to both of us that something special was going on. I'm fairly certain that you were doing some real soul searching after I dropped you off at the airport almost six hours ago."

"Fairly certain? You don't know how close I came just getting back into the car with you!"

"I believe it! But, just so you know I'm pretty sure I fell faster than you did! Because before our fifth date, I had already changed my plane reservation!"

By the time he finished, tears were streaming down her face. He was getting pretty choked up himself. JJ grabbed him in a bear hug and just held him. He returned the hug, just enjoying the contact.

A pair of security officers walked past, "Everything all right here?"

"Just fine, in fact probably better than they have ever been!"

They separated long enough to pop into the restrooms and get themselves put together. They finished the walk to the baggage claim holding hands. Their timing was pretty good, the conveyor just started to move as they arrived at the carousel. Once they retrieved the bags, they walked outside and Jack led the way to the Park'n Ride shuttle. Another 15 minutes and they were heading down the road toward JJ's house in his truck.

"Um, just thinking, but your listing of our dates was pretty good."

"Thank you?"

"Well, you did say that we ought to wait until at least our fifth date for you to meet my parents! And we've already been out on ten! Oh, it's Monday, Dad won't be home, but Mom will be!"

Jack busted out laughing, "Yeah, I did say that! So shall I walk you to the door?"

"I can say we met at the coffee shop, we've been out ten or twelve times and you offered to pick me up from the airport when I came back from the convention."

"Okay, no problem. Any particular reason you're pushing this?"

"Last year I was pretty happy when I got back from the convention, and then got pretty depressed over the next month or so. Seeing me happy and with you, a local guy, will give them some understanding that the same cycle isn't going to happen again. In general they haven't been too thrilled with my life choices. I think you could turn that around!"

"So how is the relationship with your parents?"

"Decent. They have no problems with me being me. Though there are parts of my life I keep hidden from them, the biggest thing is they've never seen my fangs. They wish I'd get a full time job and move out on my own, but they don't constantly harp on me about it. I know they will be happy when I graduate. They have been really good with helping me once in a while, without me even asking, covering my school books and things like that. But they would like to see some evidence of me really growing up."

"Got it! So, shall we make a scene of kissing before we get out of the car?"

JJ giggled, "Perfect! I know mom will be watching for me. Besides, I'm all for any reason to lock lips with you!"

"Want to see my place first?"

"Well, maybe we ought to go for date eleven and get some lunch first! And then maybe date eleven could end with a bit of sex, too!" Her joy and happiness was infectious, it was obvious that she was glad he was there.

"How about Stanley's for something to eat?"

"Oh, I like Stanley's! Sounds good!"

He found a parking space and they walked down the street. It was a sort of an older town area. He liked the old town vibe of the area and evidently JJ did as well. Of course it could simply be the fact that he had someone to share it with this time. They each got a bowl of soup and split a sandwich before heading over to his place.

It was not large, but it was one of the ten that had two bedrooms. It looked more like a cottage than anything else. One story, brick exterior, fairly old landscaping that was starting to get a bit horsey. There was a small patio off to the side with just a couple of chairs and a table and sun umbrella. The driveway for the cars wound around the little homes with a wide space beside each to park one vehicle.

The kitchen was small, but more than adequate for just him. The living room was fairly narrow, but it even included a small gas fireplace at one end. The two bedrooms were an okay size, the smaller one was fitted out as an office. The single bathroom sat between the two bedrooms and was accessed through the short hallway. JJ flitted through the place pretty quickly, there really wasn't a lot to see. The furniture was certainly better than the college apartments she was used to.

"I'm glad I didn't leave the place a total mess! I guess that comes from my military time, relatively ready to go into inspection mode on short notice."

"I think it is adorable! I would even say cute! Of course, it could use a woman's touch."

"And are you willing to provide that touch?"

"Oh, I plan on doing a lot more than just touching!" And matching her actions to her words, she grabbed him and pulled him into the bedroom. His king sized bed was definitely a step up from the queen at the hotel. This session was much more sedate than any of their prior couplings. But the view of her laying in his bed, her tan skin and blonde hair contrasting beautifully with the dark blue of his blanket was enough to get his engine revved up to the max. For his part, he couldn't believe that he was in his own place with a beautiful woman that seemed to like him a great deal, at least enough to screw his brains out once a day over the last 3 days with a couple of blow jobs thrown in.

"JJ, I know I'm currently buried in you as deep as my dick can get and it is an amazing feeling. And you look absolutely incredible! I want you to trust me when I say that our current position has nothing to do with my confirming our earlier conversation. I have fallen for you completely. I can't even describe why, but I love you!"

They continued to make love, rolling around in different positions, no real urgency in them. They ended in a nice 69 with JJ on top and finished each other off. Even though it was only the 6th time they had made love, they were getting comfortable with each other and learning what each of them liked.

She cleaned herself up in the bathroom taking a quick shower. He could see from the bed and watched, enjoying the glimpses of her naked body and her movements. As she dried off he got up and headed in himself. JJ saw him coming and shut the door before he got there. "Hey, what gives?"

"Well, there are a lot of things we have to learn about each other, right?"

"Ah, I'm sure there are!"

"I'm going to let you see something that I haven't even let my parents see. I hope it doesn't gross you out."

She opened the door and looked at him while standing there still naked and looking absolutely amazing. And then she smiled. Rather than the bright white row of teeth, what he saw were some rather healthy looking gums with little metal stubs showing through in a few places.

"Okay, I get it, you told me about them. If it wasn't for these amazing breasts down here," and he paused long enough to reverently kiss each of them, "I'd say that the missing teeth make you look like a very cute little girl, but you are anything but little! Are they a press fit or magnetic?"

"Press. They don't gross you out?"

"Not at all, like I said, you told me about how you lost them. Do you often take them out? Like do you usually sleep without them?"

"I usually wear them all the time. They're too big for me to accidentally swallow, so I just sleep in them. I typically take them out and give them a good cleaning before bed. And I use the fangs with cosplay costumes or during Halloween."

"Would it be a good guess that with all the dental work they required you've gotten pretty good control of your gag reflex?"

JJ laughed, "Oh, you noticed?"

"Oh hell, yes! Without a doubt that first blow job was the best I've ever had, not saying anything negative about what we just did! I'm not sure I'd want to try that with the fangs in, though!"

"You might like it! And I've always wanted to try that without any teeth in, but have not been willing to risk it with any of the other guys to this point. But if I haven't made it clear, I think you are pretty special too!"

Jack kissed her, "Yeah, the feeling is mutual, lady! Hey, we need to wrap up date, ah, number eleven, and get you home!"

"Yes, we should. I should call my mom and prepare her for your imminent arrival!" JJ got dressed as he cleaned up and he heard her call her mom.

"Hey, mom, I'll be home in about half an hour!" "Yes, my plane landed several hours ago, Jack offered to give me a ride home and we stopped for lunch." "You haven't heard me mention Jack? Really? We've been on ten or twelve dates." "Yes, I'll introduce you to him!" "What dinner on Saturday? I don't know, let me check." She looked at him standing at the mirror stark naked and giggled. "So, Jack, dinner on Saturday?"

"Sorry, JJ, no can do. This is a drill weekend, I'll be tied up Friday evening, all day Saturday and most of Sunday." She gave him a dirty look, but ended it by blowing him a kiss.

"No, mom, he'll be with the reserves this weekend." "Tonight? You want to spring this on Dad tonight?"

She looked at Jack. He shrugged and whispered, "We've shared every meal for the last three days, why stop now? I have honorable intentions regarding you. Will that make date 12?"

"Okay, Mom, Jack says he'll come." "Yes, I think giving Dad a heads up would be a good thing! See you soon!"

"There you go, Jack, you're in it now!"

Jack laughed, "Yeah, well whether I intended to or not, opening my hotel room door last Friday night has definitely changed my life. So far for the better! Right, since we are doing this, let's do it right! Come on!" He walked into his office and fired up his home computer, pulling her into his lap in the process. "Would it be safe to assume you have a gmail account?" She fed it off to him and he put it into his system.

"Okay, I have now shared my calendar with you. I keep it up to date and have things listed as far out as a year, it includes all the holidays I have off and I mark my time traveling as well. You'll discover other things about me. Let me feed you some specifics that you will want to file away. So here here comes the firehose:

I have two younger sisters, Meriweather and Sharon. I grew up in Illinois, wrestled in high school, excellent grades. Dad taught at the local college, mom did a number of part time jobs. I was an Eagle Scout. I attended college at Texas A&M on a Navy ROTC scholarship and have a Mechanical Engineering Degree. Four years active duty with the Navy, mostly engineering billets and now in the Naval Reserve. Full Lieutenant, probably another two to three years before I make Lt Commander. You'll find all my drill weekends and the window for my summer drill weeks in the calendar. Left active duty and now work for the DoD and do onsite inspections of manufacturing processes for government contracts."

"Coming back at you: I have one brother, James, a year older. He lives in the area, married, two kids, so you will run into him soon. Dad is a CPA and works for the city, where he has been for over 30 years. Mom has always been a stay at home mom, but active in the school stuff when we were there and the church now, but not ridiculous. I played volleyball in high school, other than that, I was a geeky nerd into the anime and cosplay stuff. Went to Europe after high school and traveled around, hitting most of the tourist spots. Came home a year later and started college, working part time and going to school part time. The accident was the summer before my Junior year. I've waited tables at a number of bars and restaurants in the area, but managed to avoid the retail sector. Currently working at the bakery and the Rodeo Bar and Grill on Saturday afternoons and most of Sunday. I will add my class schedule to the calendar and try to keep my work schedule current!"

"Excellent! I will take you home and then go run a few errands, like getting my uniforms from the cleaners for this weekend. I will pick up some flowers for your mom. Do your parents like wine?"

"Oh you are good! I suppose I should be jealous, we've been on eleven dates and you never brought me flowers! They're okay about wine, but my dad would prefer a good bourbon."

"Hmm, what type of flowers do you and your mom like? And is there a preferred bourbon?"

They were getting back into his truck at this point. "I like pretty much anything. Mom goes for the nice variety bouquets and likes yellows and purples. Dad routinely drinks Jack Daniels, but will pull out the Knob Creek or Maker's Mark for guests he likes."

They pulled up in front of the house and did a nice kiss for the benefit of mom. "Oh, wait! Look, um, it hasn't come up before, but while all my friends call me JJ, the family calls me," and she started laughing. "They call me Jackie!"

He laughed, "JJ, so I'm guessing your first name is Jacqueline? And the second name?"

"Jade"

Jack got out and walked around and opened the door, then flipped the extension door open and pulled out her luggage. They walked up to the porch and her mother came out the door. JJ introduced him and mom invited him in, but he declined. "I'll be back about 6, right? Gotta run a few errands. See you soon, Jackie!" He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and took off.

Promptly at 6 Jack pulled up in front of the house. He walked up to the door with two bouquets of flowers and a paper bag under his arm. JJ's dad met him at the door.

"So you're Jack? I'm Frank. I understand you've been seeing my daughter!"

"Yes, sir!" The honorific was easy for him, almost 10 years of using it made it natural and smooth. "Ah, this is for you!" and handed him the bag. A cocked eyebrow and a peek at the contents got a glance of surprise, "Hey Jackie, I really like this one!" and Frank gave him a grin. He took him into the kitchen where Jack presented the flowers to the two women. JJ's eyes did get big when she saw her bouquet complete with a couple of red roses in the center and rewarded him with a quick kiss. Her mother was a bit more reserved but smiled with a bit of a blush.