The Cost of a Good Cup of Coffee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace simply nodded, the pheromones had driven her arousal too high for in-depth conversation.

"Well, I will let you have a turn. In fact I will make you cum. First though, you have to do something for me. Will you do that?" Anne teased, almost drunk on the power this was giving her.

"Yes... Please... Anything..." Grace pleaded.

"Anything?" Anne mocked, "be careful of your choice of words. To give you what you crave I'll have to make you just like your cock-sucking whore of a daughter. All it will take is you sucking it too to fall under my spell."

The glassy eyed Grace's only response was to open her mouth wide and stick her tongue out in a mimicry of what Blair had done.

"Good girl" grinned Anne as she pulled her cock away from Blair.

Blair seemed to pout a little at this but otherwise said nothing. Anne turned to face Grace and pulled out another control chip. She placed it on top of the head of her cock.

"Come, embrace being my pet as well."

Grace leaned forwards, mouth wide, she took the entirety of Anne's drool slicked cock in one go. Anne felt the tip press against the back of Grace's mouth, the tip onto which she had placed the chip. The effect was instaneous. As soon as it hit the wet back of Grace's throat the chip dissolved and flooded into her system. The older plaything's eyes flew wide open and her back arched, a trail of spit arcing out of her mouth as she left Anne's cock. She moaned in pure bliss as the chip sunk it's claws into the pleasure centres of her brain. Anne looked on in amusement. She could see the muscles Grace's body standing taut and rigid as wave after wave of pure unfiltered lust hit her. In a minute or so the process had completed. Grace collapsed onto the floor in an undignified heap next to Blair who seemed not to notice what was going on around her. Anne smiled triumphantly. Now to enjoy both her playthings.

*Get up. Grace, on the kitchen counter, legs spread. Blair bend over in front of her.*

Both women moved like puppets whose strings had just been pulled. One moment stillness and the next moving into place without question. Neither was displaying any signs of their previous apprehension at being placed into such depraved situations with each other. Quite the opposite in fact, both women were panting, sweat beginning to glisten on their skin as their arousal drove their body temperature ever higher.

*Blair, return to savouring your step-mother's pussy.*

Grace's moans echoed around the small kitchen as Blair's tongue began it's sinful work. The chip enhanced sensation to a mind melting degree and already Grace's legs were shaking as her orgasm barrelled closer.

*No cumming until told.*

Grace let out a brief moan of anguish before those of pleasure returned to take over. For her part, Anne had only eyes for the sight before her. Blair's tight, pale ass, bent over right in front of her. She could see the strings of her wetness sticking to those toned white thighs. Anne ran a finger between Blair's pussy lips, eliciting a low moan from the woman. She was as soaked as she appeared. There was no need for foreplay here, no need for any build-up. Anne simply stepped up behind her and rammed her girthy member home. For a brief moment Blair's programming was overridden. The pure pleasure of being filled so fully overloaded her brain, her head snapped upwards and she froze in place. Unable to even moan. Just to whimper. Then Anne began to move. Blair felt even more amazing than she had expected, she was that tight that Anne had to move slowly to begin with. Chuckling and moaning to herself at the sight of Blair frozen in place as she fucked her. Anne slowly began to pick up her pace, ploughing the tight goth girl pussy whilst her step-mum watched, panting and desperate for her own release. Time to have a bit more fun, thought Anne.

*Wake up.*

This was a far quicker way to remove the chip's control, one moment both were poised exactly where Anne wanted them. The next their bodies slumped, suddenly lacking instructions. Fog would be filling their heads right now as their brains tried to make sense of the mess of endorphins that had flooded them.

"Where, where am I?" came the confused voice of Blair.

Grace was sat on the kitchen side, blinking, mouth agape, clearly not coming round as fast as her daughter.

"Fuck! Who are you? What are you-"

Blair's exclamation was cut off by a primal moan as Anne thrust forwards burying her cock up to the hilt within her.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing! Don't stop! Please!" begged Blair.

"I will, if you kiss up your step-mother's foot for me."

Anne could feel Blair's body tense through her cock. Her pussy was practically squeezing Anne in desperation. Slowly she began to pull out, Blair immediately tried to push backwars, begging for her to stop.

"OK, OK, OK, please just stop... Please, I need more..." she pleaded.

Blair took a deep breath and picked up Grace's foot gingerly. Her step-mother blinked once more, the light returning to her eyes.

"Blair! What are you doing? Stop that!"

Despite her protests Grace still let out a low groan as Blair's lips came in contact with her foot. She at least had the wherewithal to look embarrassed as each subsequent kiss brought similar reactions.

"Good girls" cooed Anne as she began to move her hips once more.

Blair's head fell forwards and she dug her fingers into her step-mum's thighs as the pleasure hit her.

*And now stop thinking again my lovely playthings.*

Anne stopped as both went rigid once more. Time, she thought, for the grand finale.

*Onto the floor, on your backs, legs up, both of you.*

Silently but swiftly both women got into place. Anne turned and pulled a chair over to where they lay on the tiled floor. She sat on the edge of the chair, taking a moment to slowly stroke herself and enjoy the humiliating sight in front of her. Two grown women both posing like dumb little puppets. This was such an excellent start to her master plan.

*Both of you, using the soles of your foot, get me off.*

The women at her feet stared back blankly as they lifted their feet up in response. It was Anne's turn to moan as her cock was wrapped in the soft, warm skin of their feet. Both eager to please their new puppeteer they moved in tandem. Anne gripped the sides of the chair and threw her head back. This was heaven indeed. The other two women's own moans mingled with her own, their sensitive soles bringing them almost as much pleasure. Anne could feel her cock begin to throb and pulse, clearly so could Blair and Grace as they picked up their pace, pressing a little harder against Anne's shaft.

"Good... Girls..." panted Anne as she looked down at her playthings.

It might have just been her imagination as the pleasure built ever higher within her but she could have sworn their was a glint of intelligence behind their eyes. Almost as though they knew what they were doing and were loving it. As if to prove her point Blair lifted her other foot without prompting, placing her big toe against that wonderfully sensitive spot on the back of the head of Anne's cock. Without breaking eye contact with her puppeteer she began to move it in circles. Anne moaned, she could feel her legs begin to shake as her building orgasm reached that point of no return. The feeling of Blair's additional pleasing was just too much.

*You cum when my cum lands on your skin.*

The tempo of both women increased as that instruction reached their minds. They were as eager as Anne for her to finish, they knew that was the only way they would finally get their release.

And get their release they all did.

Anne's orgasm hit her like a freight train, she had never cum as hard as this before. Her legs shook violently, her iron like grip on the chair caused the wood to creak, all as her cock spurted rope after rope of thick cum over the eager women at her feet. They in turn behaved exactly as instructed. As the first drops of hot cum splashed onto their bare skin they were lost to ecstacy. Both collapsed back onto the floor, eyes rolled back into their heads and backs arched.

It took Anne a moment or two to catch her breath after she had finished. Experimentally she reached out to the control chips that gave her power over the undignified forms on the floor. Nothing. No response. She could tell they were still working but it seemed the orgasms had fried the two women's brains too much for them to function. No matter. She would try the last function she wanted to test.

Post-control suggestion.

---

Blair awoke groggily on the floor of her step-mother's kitchen. She had no recollection of how she had gotten here. She stretched her legs out to ease a stiffness that had taken root in them, then she looked around. Her step-mother Grace lay next to her, a similar look of shock on her face. Much to both of their shock, both of them were naked. They recoiled from each other as though they had been electrocuted.

"What's happened? How did we get here?" blurted Grace, "and what is that all over your face Blair hon?"

Blair reached a tentative hand up to her face, she could feel something sticky and warm on her cheek. She dipped her finger into it and looked at what was there.

Cum.

Blair felt her heart hammering in her chest. Just what in the fuck had happened here? She looked over at her step-mother, she was similarly messy. She desperately wanted to go clean herself up. First though, there was something she just had to do. She didn't know why she had to do it but something deep within her was telling her she would feel good if she did it. Clearly Grace had the same idea as both stood up at the same time. Without quite knowing why, both of them moved towards the door, following the orders of a voice echoing around in their heads.

*When you wake up, walk outside and say hi to your neighbours.*

---

This short story was requested by a client who wished to remain anonymous.

12