The Cotillion

Story Info
The Coming of Age Party of a Lifetime.
10.8k words
4.43
6.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cotillion

Chapter 1

The biggest event of my young adult life was in a couple of days. This soiree was the most important step into adulthood for me. The cotillion was a little known party that attracted the best, the brightest, the most beautiful, the richest, and was a fantasy for me, and so many others for so long.

The cotillion was a semi-secret gathering at one of the richest and most influential family's mansion. It was an invite only and was a rite of passage if you were going to find yourself in that upper echelon of society.

The cotillion was just described as a gathering to be "Sexy and Sexual." No one gave much of an explanation of the details, but you could imagine and imagine I did. The cotillion was on my mind and dreams since I was 18. To be allowed to attend you had to be sponsored by someone influential. You had to be at least 21 for your first invitation.

So in three days, I would take my fine linen paper invitation and call a phone number for transportation to this event. I was so excited, I could barely think for the entire week before.

My name is Jami and I wanted to make an impressive splash into the Cotillion gathering.

I shopped for everything and raided my trust fund to pay for the finest and sexiest. I contacted my Aunt Helen and asked her to shop with me.

My Aunt Helen, although in her late 50's was not only a member of the Cotillion, but was also everything a woman could be. She was classy, sexy, well spoken, and well respected by everyone I knew.

Ten days before the Cotillion, Aunt Helen and I flew to Manhattan for the weekend. In that time we went to all of the finest dress shops, lingerie and shoes stores and had a wonderful weekend finding a few dresses and all of the accessory items to make a sexy and glamorous statement.

Aunt Helen would give advice and comments to every dress I tried on. "Not sexy enough, something finer for you, a bit slutty", and after many dresses and shops we found the first of three dresses.

Aunt Helen would comment about my figure, my complexion, my legs, my bottom, my bust line and so much more.

So you can shop along with me, I should describe myself. I am 5'8" tall. I weigh 124 pounds. I am athletic but very feminine. I have super toned legs, and an athletic but full bottom. My hair is strawberry blonde, eyes of green, lightly tanned skin tone and a B almost C cup. I have always eaten healthy and kept in shape by swimming, bicycling, Pilates, and playing tennis and other sports.

Aunt Helen said, "Your best features are my youthful smile, and great legs and that bottom."

So everything we tried on, the dress, shoes, and jewelry must highlight me as best they could.

The three dresses were very sexy, classy and shouted, "come and get me if you can!"

I could choose between the white, black and emerald green. The color was so important to Helen as it made my entrance so much more profound.

After much back and forth we picked the green dress. The dress was such that there was an open back clear to my lower back just above any panties I might wear.

The two-inch strap held the front of the dress barely on and was very low cut in the front. There was no way to wear a bra with this. The fabric was satin and very thin so my excitement would show, but Aunt Helen said, "If you are going to go, put yourself out there for all to dream."

The dress went to a few inches above the knee and was fitted and tailored to my figure as the other two dresses as well.

Shopping for lingerie was an experience in itself. Aunt Helen had a private room in the most upscale shop and fittings for me set up. I tried on bra after bra, and panties, and stockings, and pantyhose, garters, and corsets.

It was so exhausting but so sexy and exciting. For the green dress I found a number of dark green panties, in satin and lace. Some were so sheer that it was like having nothing on. Some were so tiny that I wondered how so little material could cost so much.

Some were thong style, some were lace trimmed, and all were the finest. I had lingerie to match and go with each of the three dresses.

Shoes came next, by the end my feet were screaming, but we had 8 pair of various size heels and a couple pair of flats that I just loved.

As we finished shopping and had the packages shipped to my address, we sat down to a nice quiet light dinner and wine. After the first glass, Aunt Helen asked me, "Do you think you are ready for this experience?"

I responded, "I don't know if I can ever feel totally ready, but I know that this is something I have wanted since it was first mentioned."

Aunt Helen, then said, "This will probably be the most intense and meaningful memory of your life thus far."

I got all tingly inside when she said that and her blue eyes almost pierced me when she look into mine.

I knew what she meant, and I was going to ask questions, but she stopped me and said, "If you get in over your head the automatic safe or stop word that everyone understands is cease." No one goes any further and judges. They just stop.

I was going to delve deeper, but she followed by saying, "The first time you need to just go in with an open mind, and further, you need to know what you want and what your limits will be."

I said, "I am not sure I even know my limits." Helen laughed and replied, "You will find out and you will know. My first time, was so intense, and so exciting, that the following day, I slept for 14 hours." She laughed and said, "I was so naughty."

With that we finished our dinner and wine and went to our rooms and prepared for our flight home.

With three days left, I went to my appointment to get waxed. What a pain. Literally, what a pain waxing had become. Once done, I was smooth and hairless below my eyes. I was rubbed raw and could not wait till tomorrow for my massage, skin treatments and many Pedi.

At bedtime that night I lay in my bed in my silken sheets and I was amazed at how smooth and sexy I felt. Naked under the sheets I began to fantasize and dream of what lay ahead.

My hands felt my skin and how my tummy and my chest and legs felt. I began to tingle and my nipples were getting so tingly. I sighed and let my mind and hands wander. I touched and tweaked my nipples, and let out a moan that only I could hear.

Then I began to rub circles on both nipples, which made me tingle and start to get moist between my legs. I think about two young studs watching me in anticipation.

The texture of the silk sheets and the reaction of my nipples makes we more and more exited and all the more wet. I slowly take my fingers down my stomach and to the increasing heat and wetness.

I gently trace the outer lips between my legs. I push my legs together to increase the tension between my thighs and slowly trace my outer lips and sometimes stray deeper.

Rubbing circles around my clit intensifies and I begin to wiggle my buns and torso while one hand is between my legs and one is circling my clit.

I feel wetter and wetter with each minute. Then t take my toys and gently circle and push slightly inside me. I know what I want and I find I want it now.

Slowly in push deeper and then in an out. My nipples are little rocks and so very hard. They send electricity up and down my legs and deep inside the need becomes stronger and stronger.

Deeper and longer strokes in and out. Then I click the little button at the base and wonderful vibrations begin. I pinch my left nipple firmly almost to where it hurts and then take the toy deep inside and squeeze internally.

And then it begins. Wave after wave of wonderful tremors start between my legs and radiates outward. I feel a fountain of wetness between my legs but I do not care.

This climax goes on forever or so it seems. I gather myself and turn the vibrations off. But I leave the toy deep inside. It feels wonderful to feel full.

I gather my breathing and start to decompress. After a time, I remove my toy from myself and place it on my nightstand.

I curl up into a fetal position and let the warmness take over and I fall asleep.

Chapter 2

With just two days left to the cotillion, I had my appointments set at my favorite spa.

I made appointments for a massage, facial, nails and a pedicure. What a day was planned for me.

I arrived after a very light breakfast and the concierge greeted me. She took me into a private room and gave me a freshly made Mimosa. I sipped this welcome beverage as she asked me, "Is there anything we can do to make your visit today wonderful?"

I replied, "I would like Lauren to do my nails, Ebony to take care of my facial, Greta to do my massage, and Lucian to do my pedicure, I believe I requested them when made the appointment."

"I will leave you to undress, a warmed robe is in the warmer near the locker, and anything you may want or need at any time, you just direct any staff and we will make it so."

I thanked her and sat a few minutes to finish my drink and then began to disrobe. The drink relaxed me, and then from my purse, I grabbed one half of a THC gummy and chewed it and the slipped on the robe.

Even though it was so cuddly warm in the robe and I was very relaxed, I began to get excited. This was a day to pamper me, but also to get ready to be on display for the biggest night of my life.

I walked down the hallway a few doors to Greta. Greta was waiting and gently told me to lay face down on the table and cover myself in the half blanket that was waiting. She said, "I will be back in a couple of minutes when you are ready. Please let me know if there is anything you may need and at anytime if the touch is too firm or you need a specific area worked more, just let me know."

I gave Greta a nice, "Thank You, I will." Greta left and I got a quick drink of water from the fountain nearby, then took the robe and left it on a chair at the far end of the room. I got on the table and pulled the half blanket over by bottom, adjusted my breasts, and then put my face into the oval at the head end of the massage table.

I was so relaxed as the gummy and the Mimosa began to take effect. I felt myself getting into a relaxed and warmest state. Then Greta returned. Greta said, "I am here to serve you and make sure that every muscle is stretched, massaged and pampered."

I said to Greta, "I am in your hands. Make it wonderful." Greta chuckled and then asked, "What scent or unscented lotion would you prefer." Since we had been had many massager sessions, Greta knew that I preferred unscented, but was compelled to ask.

I said, "the usual, please." Greta knew that I had tense lower back, upper thighs, and sometimes my neck as a bit touchy. Greta then said, "Jami, just let me know as we go on, as always this is interactive."

I sighed as she began by warming the lotion between her hands and slowly distributing the lotion to my feet and calves. With firm, but gently kneading and stroking she worked my feet, toes and calves. My feet are a bit touchy but Greta always knew when to apply the pressure or touch and soon those area we very relaxed and happy.

Next Greta moved the blanket until is was just over my bottom and began massaging the back of my knees and back of my thighs. I began to let go of all of the stress and tightness in those areas. But as she got close to my bottom, I felt somewhat aroused and shifted my weight under her hands.

I asked myself, how could you feel so relaxed yet aroused? I knew the gummy and drink was part of that, but the touch. Everything felt wonderful and I got really into the zone.

I could feel her hands running along my muscles of my legs and lower back and subconsciously moved to get more in contact with her hands. Great worked her hands up and down my back and bottom and I would moan in delight, as Greta knew my body.

After what seemed like an eternity, Greta covered by again and asked me to turn over.

I complied with her request. Greta would from time to time make idle chat and sometimes I could feel her body close to mine as she worked. At times near my shoulders and neck I could feel her breath and body close to me.

Greta positioned me so that I was comfortable and asked if I needed water, a new Mimosa, or anything. I could barely reply and I said, "No this is dreamy." Greta laughed and began again at my feet.

I responded to Greta's touch and she could have done anything to me at this point. As Greta moved up my thighs, I know I moved my legs apart slightly. I wanted her to touch me.

Then Greta began to use long strokes up and down my legs, coming very close to my pleasure zones. Quietly I purred as she made me relax and I could feel myself drifting.

All too soon, Greta moved on. I could hear her washing her hands and then began to work my scalp and neck. My follicles were dancing. She moved my neck to one side or the other.

Then she worked my shoulders and my chest. I know as she did so, my nipples rose to attention. Greta rubbed deeply but she also worked my chest into a frenzy. I squirmed and this was very evident.

Suddenly Greta said to me, "Is there anything more you might want to make today fantastic?" I merely said, "Touch me. Just touch me."

Greta then moved to my side, separated my legs a bit and asked, "Is it ok to remove that blanket completely?" I said, "yes" in a louder voice than I should.

Greta then began rubbing and massaging my nipples and my pussy. I got more and more aroused and then one finger then more inside. Finally with three fingers inside and upwards, she began massaging my G spot.

I was almost thrashing. Greta played me like a concert violinist. Then the earthquake inside and the fountains flowed. I began jerking and had spasms inside and out. I almost passed out as I was holding my breath. Greta said, "Breath Jami, just breath."

Then Greta covered me and said, "you can shower, clean up, and then your personal hot spa tube, is next door to your locker." She then let the room.

I lounged for quite some time. I was totally Jell-O at this point. But I found a way to get up, head to the shower room and shower. I made sure my hair didn't get wet as I wore a not at all cute shower cap.

The facial and nails were done at the same time and I felt almost like a new woman when Lucian came to do my pedicure. Lucian was a very muscular, handsome and very gay man. Since he was last, I was totally warm and relaxed, and he said, "Miss Jami, is there something special coming up soon?"

I replied, "Yes, there is a very big dance that I am going to attend and I want to be special." Lucian responded, "You know, if women were my thing, you would be tops on my list." Knowing that Lucian had no interest and meant no harm I just let him chatter and massage, clean, and paint my nails.

Both my finger and toenails were done in the planned color contrast to my eyes, dress, and hair. I chose a dark magenta almost maroon for both sets of nails. Once done and polished they shined and looked heavenly.

Lucian gave me a small bottle of nail color and said, "Just in case you have a chip. If you need me, I am on call for you. I hope your are the star of your dance."

Once completed, I went to my private locker room, I took a quick shower, got myself together and drove home.

I had no lingering effects from the gummy or the Mimosa so I got home and suddenly tired and being a big baby, I took a nap and got into comfy jammies and planned my quiet evening. I got to bed and slept on and off.

Chapter 3

One day left, and I got very nervous. I tried on all of my dresses. I looked at myself in the mirror and was not satisfied with any of them. I almost started to cry. So I called Aunt Helen.

Once on the phone, I said to Helen, "I am not happy with my dresses. I know I will look frumpy and not just so. I don't know what I will do." Helen said to me, "I will be right over and if we need to, I will call my designer to confer with us. He is the best. So get yourself ready to be fitted if need be. Panties only."

I said to Helen. "I am going for a run to drive some of this energy out. Please let yourself in. I got up put on my white sports bra, some cotton panties, a tank tee, yoga pants and my running shoes.

I left my house and it was just 60 degrees but sunny and I slowly jogged for 5 minutes, Stop and stretched and then there were the hills. I took ever hill as a challenge and ran as hard as I could up the hills, jogged at different tempos on the flats.

Listening to a radio station on my ear buds sort of set the tempo. After30 minutes I began home following the same pattern.

I came through the door only to see Helen and two others. Aunt Helen said, "My dear, you look like a lost puppy. Go shower dry your hair and come on down in just a robe.

I went upstairs and took a nice warm shower followed by a blast of the icy cold. My skin was taken over with goose bumps and my nipples were at attention. I looked in the mirror and just shook my head at my reflection and then went down the stairs.

Aunt Helen introduced ne to Gloria and Gordon. They were identical twins. I greeted them and Aunt Helen said, "Just sit down and we will talk and then the twins can work their magic.

Aunt Helen came back from the kitchen with coffee and sparkling water. I chose the water to help rehydrate.

Gloria started the talk by saying, "Please tell us why you are not happy with the dresses you brought home, and what is it you want from your dress, your look, and your experience."

Aunt Helen then chimed in saying, "Jami, these two know about the Cotillion, they have served so many others and they will be totally discrete. You and whatever happens will never be spoken of by anyone who is here/"

I took a minute to drink, rehydrate, and gather my thoughts. I thought to myself, "You want this, you have dreamed of this, open up and allow this to happen.

"Ok" I said. What I want is a dress that screams sexy and available, I was every man and woman who looks at me to think how badly they want me. I want to feel as though I am wearing nothing, but no so that it is over the top. I want to be able to look anyone in they eye and say, yes I am. But only if I want you and you can earn me."

Gordon then said, "So you want the power to choose from all who are there?" I giggled and said, "Yes I think I do."

Gloria looked at Gordon knowingly they said to me, "Please stand and put the robe aside." "Gordon will love you, but he will not really want you."

That confirmed what I thought I know. I wondered who was more feminine, Gloria or Gordon. So I let the robe come off and placed it on the sofa. Gordon took one look and giggled as he said, "Good smooth is great for what we want.

Gloria and Gordon then walked around me taking their time to look everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I was a bit intimidated, but also quite turned on. My nipples showed and I hoped like hell that I didn't become overtly stimulated.

Just them Gordon said, "Honey when we finish, you will be so beautiful and so sexy that any man who is not aroused can come and see me, and he laughed."

Gloria then went to one of her many cases, and came back with color patches. There must have been a thousand of them. Gloria said, "This masterpiece must only be painted in certain shades and values. Leave it to us three you will scream when you see our finished product.

Gloria further said, "Put your robe back on and maybe have a glass of wine or something to relax you. I have a very low dose Xanax if you like." I replied, "No thank you but maybe a half a gummy THC."

Gordon said, "Girl you can split that with me. I really work well when I am in that zone."

Gloria said, "Gordon, you just want to work well in the bottom zone don't you." Gordon gave a mock look of hurt and replies, "Gloria, just because you go top to bottom and both guys and girls there is no reason to joust with me."