The Cotillion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I melted into his arms and my knees weakened. And then he was gone. "So this is how it goes?" I thought to myself.

I went and got another glass of wine and then saw a table with a mature couple. There was an empty place at the table and I asked, "May I sit here" They both said, "Of course join us."

We made some introductory chat. After a few minutes, the woman changed seats so I was in between them. As she sat down, her hand ran up my leg. From the other side, his hand was sliding as well.

I was feeling very relaxed due to the wine and then I felt fingers from both hands meeting at my panties. He and she began to rub and then probe inside. It felt divine.

Then two sets of lips began to nuzzle my neck. My neck is one of the most intense zones on my body. This went on until I began to moan and work back into their hands.

I couldn't believe this was happening in public. But then I remembered where I was. I knew this was what I knew could happen.

Then I shudder between my legs, and my head rolled back and waves of pleasure engulfed my body. After a minute or two, they both removed their hands from under my dress.

I smiled as they exchanged fingers and sucked them clean.

The couple wordlessly got their drinks and left the table. I regrouped. Just then a tall very striking black man asked me to dance. He took my hand and we walked to the dance floor.

When we got to the floor a number of couples were dancing. He took hand and put his around my waist and we danced to the slow music. He said to me, "I am Alec, pleased to meet you. I watched you with the other couple. That was so hot and I was on fire watching."

I said to Alec, "This is all very new to me, but yes it was so hot and so exciting." He pulled me closer and I could feel his body against mine.

He softly said into my ear, "I hope you can feel my excitement." His hands were on the bare of my back as we moved as one.

I could feel him as he swayed and danced. He was so hard and so hot. It felt like a burning ember on my pelvis and stomach. I said, "Yes I am excited too."

With that he kissed me. It was a gentle kiss at first and then the passion made it stronger and more intense. I had never kissed a black man before.

All of this was new to me. I lived in just that moment.

Consciously I moved so as to rub his bulge against me. He pressed into me and I could feel his hand on my back rubbing and exploring onto my ass.

He said to me, "You have and amazing ass." I looked him in the eyes and then I kissed him and moaned into his return kiss.

He brought his right hand down to my breasts and slid it under my top. He rubbed and gently twisted my nipple. I nearly fell to me knees.

The dance continued and finally the music stopped. I looked at him and said, "I want to dance some with others, but how about in a bit we end the night together?"

He just smiled and walked away.

I could feel the wetness seeping a bit down my legs and I went to the ladies room to clean and regroup. One of the women at the mirror said to me, "My, my, girl, he wanted you. I would have let him do anything he wanted."

I smiled and said, "Maybe later."

I did some hygiene and straighten myself and went out to dance. I fast and slow danced with so many different guys and some of the women.

The dancing was, at times, very naughty, with groping, kissing, and rubbing up against each other.

More than once I had my hand on some guy's cock teasing and almost bringing about climaxes on the dance floor.

As it got closer to midnight, I settled myself at a table with three really handsome studs.

It got really physical and I loved the attention. To have a man touch and tease you was a sexual dream come true.

I thought about some of the Foria products in my purse and I knew I would need and use them.

One was a suppository made with some CBD, THC, and coconut oil. I knew to get into the party you had to have all of the screenings for any STDs. I felt safe but I had condoms too.

I knew it was time to make my move and I decided that instead of choosing one, I would choose all three. I knew they would love to take me and take me.

Right before I went back to the table, I went into my own personal stall. I unwrapped two of the suppositories. One was made for vaginal insertion and one for anal.

I slid them both in and waited until the dissolved. I took some of the fragrant oil to awaken my senses. I rubbed some of the cream on my slit and inside.

I could feel the tingles intensify. I could feel the suppositories melt and prepare me.

On my return to the table, I stood in front of the men and bent over so they could see down the front of my dress.

In a very sensual and sultry voice I asked them, "Do any of you want to take me up to one of the room?" They looked at each other and in unison said, "Fuck Yah."

I said to them, "Well come on boys." They all got up and with one on either side and one right behind me we walked to the elevator.

Once inside, I was pressed face up to a corner and my arms put above my head as I leaned into the wall.

I could feel hands all over me and kisses on my neck and shoulders. Hands pulled up my gown and hands pulling my panties down. Then I felt a very nice stuff and hot throbbing cock at the entrance to my pussy.

I moaned as I felt hands on my clit, my nipples, kisses, on my neck and then he was in me. I let the feelings of the relaxing potions and the wine overwhelm me.

I could feel the thrusting in and out and senses all over my body. It took was to short of a time to get to my floor. The door opened and a man and a woman came onboard as we left. She had his cock in her hand as she pulled him in.

My boobs were out of my top and I had no panties on as we went down the hall. I got the key out of my purse and opened the door.

Once the door was closed, all three men slid off their jackets and got me on my knees. I knew what they wanted and I was happy to serve them.

One cock after another went into my mouth. I could smell the manly smell of their cocks and ball. I could taste the pre-cum. I was delirious with need.

I stood up after a few minutes and we all undressed. I lay my gown over a chair and led the boys to their reward.

Instead of saying, "Who's first?" I just lay on the bed and waited for them to decide.

They were all muscular and well hung. One was the black guy, named Alec. The other two, I didn't even know their names.

One guy straddled my face and fed me his cock. Alec pushed my legs above my head so my ass was exposed as he entered my pussy. The third guy got a lubed condom from the desk and put it on before he knocked on the door to my ass.

My anus was so lubed and relaxed due to the lube suppository that it only hurt a little as he entered. I felt so full as three got into a rhythm. For what seemed like an eternity they pushed in and out. I felt so many feelings.

But I knew this was a once in a lifetime experience. Alec started stroking in and out faster. The first explosion was in my mouth. I tried to get his manhood into my throat but was only able to get so far as he shot onto my mouth.

I swallowed as much as I could and I was reluctant to let him leave my mouth. The second climax came deep inside my ass. I could feel his length and girth, as he seemed to expand on climax. I felt like the ultimate slut and then.

Then Alec with his wonderful and large black cock, pushed deep into my as he moaned into my ear. At last he started to cum as I went over the edge with him. We exploded together in an almost violent but wonderful explosion.

I could feel his hot seed filling my insides. I looked into his eyes and I knew his pleasure matched mine. This climax seemed to last forever.

Alec lay on top of me. I felt so fucked. I felt so slutty. I felt like a woman who had been take and taken.

Alec kissed me as I held on tightly to his back. Gentle kisses and then he withdrew.

I lay there just living in the experience. But then one of the other guys spread my legs and began to lick and kiss me. He avoided my clit but made me want again. Finally with a long lick he stroked over my clit.

I knew right then that I needed more. I turned over on my knees with my face off to the side of the bed. I told Alec that I wanted to suck his cock. I demanded they that take me again, all three of them.

Alec came around to the side and I could smell and taste him and me on his cock. He was so big that I could hardly take half of him into my mouth.

I felt the other two men take their cocks and rub them up and down my soaked holes.

Then I stopped with Alec.

I told one of the guys to get on the bed on his back and I slid myself down on him. The I leaned over and took Alec back into my mouth. The third cock pressed against my ass and then he was in.

Again all three sensations were different but so intense. I began bouncing up and down on both cocks while Alec put his hands behind my head.

I couldn't help myself and every feeling was so intense. It seems like hot electricity coursed through my body. The guy in my ass held my shoulders to push even deeper. The guy under me rolled my nipples as I rode him.

And Alec had his hands in my hair and pulled my head and mouth to him.

I was doing my best to take him until he was at the back of my throat and so huge.

I could hear him say over and over, "Suck my cock. Take my cum in your mouth." The naughty words made everything hotter.

As all three of them had already cum, they had endurance as I started to cum. The sensations continued and I was oblivious to anything but my pleasure. This cum was a rolling series of intense spasms, lightening bolts, and I felt my pussy squirting and squirting.

Then one by one they came. I could feel them surge and pulse. Alec was last and with his cock head deep into my mouth and sliding into my throat he began.

He would not stop and more and more he came. I tried my best to deep throat and swallow. But I had to pull him out and he finished on my face.

I lay there with my head over the edge of the bed. One by one they went to the bathroom and I could hear water running and them washing.

Two of the men left and it was just Alec and I. He leaned over and kissed me. He said to me, "I want one more experience."

I said, "you what?" He replied, "I finished in your mouth and pussy. Now how about your ass for me before I leave?"

I rolled over on my back. I reached over and got one more of the CBD lube anal bullets and inserted it. It was slippery and soothing.

Alec smiled and leaned over and began to kiss my and use his mouth and lips to slowly take me further and further into an erotic state.

I looked up at his chiseled physique. I thought to myself, this is all man. But he was erotic and demanding yet gently at the same time. I fell deeper into his kisses and touch.

He was kissing and nibbling my neck. Tingles ran through my body and naughty thoughts raced through my mind.

Then he got off the bed and pulled my to the edge so that my legs were hanging over the edge. I felt him and he was hard, thick; and long and he was sliding it up and down my pussy.

I wondered how I got so excited and needy again. He slowly slid his dark cock into my pussy. I was soaking and accepting. I moaned and grabbed his back. This went on slowly forever it seemed.

I got close and closer to a climax. I was right at the edge and just then he gently bit my nipple and then sucked it as he pulled my ass and body into him.

I was helpless and surrendered to Alec. I moaned his name. Then I started to shiver and climax again. He pulled himself out of me and I yelled to him, "I want you inside me.

He then took my legs over his shoulders and started to press against my little rosebud of a hole. I could feel the pressure and I pushed back against him to get him in me.

As I was already lubed and relaxed he slid into me willingly. I gasped at the size, hardness, and thickness. He pushed in and with the angle of my legs over his shoulders and he just off of the bed, he pressed in so deeply.

My orgasm from being in my pussy still remained. He told me. "Look into my eyes, I want you to see my need. I want you to totally surrender and know."

I felt so full and could feel my ass open to his lust. I shook my head back and forth as he took my body for his needs. He slowly moved out and then back in deeper and deeper. I felt totally his to use.

My pussy and my ass were burning with desire. Then with my legs over his shoulders, I felt both thumbs on my clit. He began little circles while he stroked in and out. I yelled to him to fuck me harder and deeper.

With a little smirk he said, "that will be no problem."

With abandon he went faster and harder and deeper. I was on the razor's edge. Then it started. Shiver after shiver and my pussy and my ass started to convulse. My whole being was taken over by these feelings.

I don't know how he continued without cumming but he did. I never stopped climaxing and then he pressed deepest into me yet. He said, "Yes, yes, I am cumming." I grabbed his lower back and pulled him into me closer. I could feel the warm fluids running out of me and down my back.

I finally stopped shivering inside and the warmest after glow filled me. I had tears in my eyes. I can honestly say, I was totally spent. After a time with gentle kisses, Alec went into the bathroom and cleaned himself.

He came back with a warm washcloth and a soft towel. I barely could move. Alec asked, "Jami, are you ok." I replied. "Oh yes much better than ok." Alex got dressed and said to me, "Thank you, that was amazing."

With that Alec left the room and even with the afterglow, I nodded off. After about an hour, I struggled awake. I got out of the bed with quivering and I could barely walk. I laughed inside, as I knew.

I got my cell and his card and called my driver, Nick. He answered and I said, "Can you meet me in an hour. I will be in front." He said, "I will see you then."

I looked at myself in the mirror. My makeup was smudged and askew. My hair was a mess. I had tired eyes. So I quickly washed as best I could. I found my dress, shoes, and panties. I rinsed the panties out and used the hair dryer to dry them.

Once dressed, I looked at the clock and went to the elevator and then down to the entrance. Most of the people I saw were caught up in themselves and did not seem to notice.

The doorman however, gave me a knowing smile and a nod. He said, "Nick is coming up the drive. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Nick arrived and got out of the car. He promptly got out and opened my door. I tried to get in with little fanfare but my gown was spotted and wrinkled.

Nick said nothing. As we were leaving the drive he said, "There is hot coffee in the console cup, water as well. If you need anything, please let me know." I replied with a faint mutter, "Thanks Nick.

After the twenty-minute drive, we pulled up to my house. I had nodded off and Nick woke me with a gentle nudge. He helped my out of the car and to the door.

The last thing I remember is him helping me to my room, before I woke up and smelled the coffee the next early afternoon. I was in my comfy jammies and was showered and clean. I gasped as I didn't remember how and what.

But that is the next chapter.