The Cotillion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Helen said, "Ok you two, get to work. I am not paying extra for the comedy show."

I went to the kitchen and poured four glasses of sparkling wine, chewed up a half gummy, left the other half and more on the serving platter and walked out.

The silk robe rubbed me and caressed my skin and I realized as I sat and sipped, that I realized I was so damn horny. Tomorrow night had better be a wonderful and fulfilling evening.

Gloria. Helen, and Gordon chatted while I sipped and let the gummy work its magic. Once again my mind wandered as I daydreamed about men kissing me all over and me pleasing a man in so many ways.

I came back when Helen said; I think we have the colors and the palates hat we want to work with and let start. Gloria began by taking my robe off and standing me in front of the bay window.

Gloria then took groups of colors swatches and had Gordon stand back while she put swatch after swatch against my shoulders, back, lower back and buns, my legs, my face, eyes, and hair.

Helen and Gordon either shook their head no or nodded when they thought it was right.

Gloria put the good stack on the coffee table in front of the sofa and this went on my nearly and hour.

After an hour, I said, I have to go to the restroom and I will be back." Gordon then said, "Make sure you let some of that tension go. If you need help, I would be glad to lend a hand."

I looked back over my shoulder and wondered just how gay Gordon was or if I could bring him over for a mini vacation. Once finished with my business, I let my hands go between my legs and played a little. Yes I was getting wet. I thought to myself, I feel so naughty and the party isn't until tomorrow. I broke away and went back to the room.

I looked at colors with the group and we had three choices. One I was shocked with. We had narrowed it down to black, of course, a shade of green somewhere between Emerald and Forest, and a vibrant purple.

I was concerned as I thought I never really tried purple. But I was willing to think about it.

Aunt Helen said, "These are all great looks, but it also depends on the style and fit of the dress. Gordon then said, "Ms. Helen leave it to me, you know my work and I will not disappoint. My pride is also at stake."

We all then took a break as it was close to lunch. Aunt Helen said, " I have a bite coming for us all. It should be here at any minute. We sipped the next glass of sparkling wine and then the doorbell rang.

Helen said to me, "I need you to let them in and sign for this. My treat." I was reluctant to go, wearing only a robe, but I tigered up and went to the door. Opening, there were two very attractive men, with boxed and containers and all of the real china and utensils.

Helen told them, "Just set things up and the table and I led them to the dining area with a bit of a naughty walk and let my shoulder come out of the robe as I bent down to pick up a fallen napkin.

I could feel the lasers of both sets of eyes, burning through the robe and undressing me with their thoughts. I so wanted to take them both upstairs. But then I heard Aunt Helen say, "Thank you boys. Jami will sign and I will show my gratitude for you both once we are finished."

Both men nodded and said to Helen, "Thank you Ms. Helen, we truly appreciate you."

As they left, I checked out their asses as they left. Muscular and more than enough to hold on to for a long ride. Turnabout is truly fair.

I was on a chair, making sure to tuck my robe underneath my bottom. I had finished my glass and went to the kitchen for more. I opened the third bottle to share. I went slowly so as not to get past the relaxed stage.

All of the time, Gordon, Gloria, and Helen were sketching and drawing and discussing gowns. After a time, the said to each other, "Yes one of these is exactly what we want."

I got up, and cinched the robe. Damn this robe was nearly nothing. I walked over and looked. They said, "Sit down and let us show you what we have for you."

I looked at all three and said, "These are all glorious, but I like the lines of this dress, the top of this dress, and the back or lack of back and bottom of this dress.

Gordon and Gloria looked at each other and said, "Hold on let us make exactly that gown you so like." Then they went to work and tore up designs and gave each other the hardest looks and then finally they said, "Yes, yes, yes, this is absolutely the finest dress we have ever designed.

I sat as they brought the sketch over and what I saw, took my breath away. I was nearly speechless. But I took another sip of wine, and I looked at the three of them. I merely said, "That is a dream come true. But are you sure about the color."

Gloria said, "Trust me, give me 90 or so minutes and I will create the finest gown on this or any other planet."

With that Gordon and Gloria got a tape, dropped my robe, and began to measure me up and down. Gloria, I think, was teasing me with the tape and her fingers. But I didn't care. I was so relaxed yet focused and excited.

Gloria spoke into a recorder and measurements, comments, fabrics, and assorted information went into the device.

Then Gordon opened a large case. Be began organizing small silky things. He grabbed samples and came to me. He showed them one by one and asked what I thought.

"Try them on and let us see. We can pick a few and then once the dress is fit, we can see which one highlights your amazing ass." I blushed a bit. But was past protesting.

I tried on five pair of panties. From a lovely and feminine purple pair with lace top and trim to a G-thong that was like nothing. Until the last pair of panties I was unsure. These are the ones. "If they work with the dress, then these are the ones I said.'

Both of them came close to me. Gordon untied the robe. I was past caring. I could feel Gloria's hands wrapping around me as she fit her body into mine from behind. Gordon ran his soft hands over my belly and then up and down my legs.

I know I shouldn't but it felt so good. They took me to the first floor bedroom. The covers were already pulled and the sheets and pillows were readied for something.

Gordon and Gloria lay me gently on the bed and Helen took a chair in the corner of the room sat and crossed her legs.

I felt kisses and hands all over by body. Gordon and Gloria moved and switched areas and I was on fire. More kisses and then lips on my leg and then upwards to my swollen outer lips. The tongue tease and licked my outer lips. I felt a kiss on my neck and hands rubbing my breasts and one teasing the upper part of my pussy as lips wandered all over my lets and pussy.

Then electricity ran up and down my legs and through my stomach to my shoulders and even my face and scalp were touched. I began to moan and naughty words came flowing.

"Fuck me with your tongue. Squeeze my nipples. I love the lips on my neck." The two of them played me like a concert pianist. I went up near the peak and then down to a plateau.

Even the plateau was wonderful. All of the sudden, I look over and see Aunt Helen has her panties near her feet and her skirt up hands rubbing her juicy pussy. This excited me more.

After an eternity, I could feel the focus on lips, tongues, fingers, heading me towards the peak. They knew what they were doing and I wanted to finish.

I looked over at Helen and she had her eyes closed and two or was it three fingers were buried inside and her had was back on the chair.

Just then, kisses up my neck to my ear. I could feel hot breath and hotter lips kissing and sending me higher. I could hear the soft voice saying to me, "Ok let yourself go. Just feel and enjoy, now cum for me and be the woman that you are.'

There was a tongue that was doing gently circles around my clit and then long rougher strokes up and down my pussy. "Harder" I yelled. I grabbed a head and pressed it hard against me.

A snake of a tongue and hot breath and hotter words whispered in my ear. I loudly pleaded, "Harder," on my pussy I nearly screamed. "Pinch and twist my nipples," I demanded.

Then all of a sudden, a pair of lips and a tongue invaded. I met that invasion with an attack of my tongue and lips.

Then, oh yes, then, an earthquake began inside me. The quake was fierce and lasting.

This seemed to go on and on and on. Every piece of energy I had was expelled.

Then I began to come down from the sexual explosion. I slowly breathed and began to let the tension go. I gave me the warmest feeling in my entire body.

I could feel the twins move away from the bed and leave the room. But the body of the lips I kissed was still there warming me from the side.

Then, I found that the kisser was my Aunt. I didn't know what to say or do. But I felt so good, that I cared less.

Helen gently said to me, "I know this will be great. The gown can be tried on tomorrow after coffee and a croissant you love. I will be there too to make sure everything is what you want."

With that Helen left the room, I imagined her picking up her panties and asking herself, wear them or no?" I wondered if she put them in her purse or put them on.

As Helen left the room she said, "I have to go take care of and tip the caterers. See you tomorrow."

I wondered just how she intended to tip the caterers?

Chapter 4

At 8:30 I awoke. I heard rusting in the kitchen and then voices in the living room.

I was refreshed and slept well but now I was a little apprehensive. I called out, "who is there?"

A few moments passed and Aunt Helen, peeked through the door. Quick rinse and the fitting and I did as I was told. 25 minutes later I cam to the kitchen and breakfast par and there was coffee and one of my favorites, Madeline's Croissants.

I got the cup and sipped and ate lightly the buttery bun of amazing. Aunt Helen said,

"You look well rested." I replied, "I am ready to take on the world today."

Helen just smiled and then took my hand and led me to the living room. There on an easel, was the drawing and the figure was me. Next to the foyer were two similar but different gowns. One was in purple and one was in green.

Both dresses looked amazing. Gordon came back into the room and had a handful of panties. Four were in various shades of purple, four in different greens, and one pair of black.

All of the panties were in the exact style I picked and in various colors. Aunt Helen then said, "People worked late last night to make everything you see fit for you wants and that will do nothing but accentuate you and all you wish to be."

I tried on the panties; I picked three depending on the dress. These were high cut panties of top notch silk and the finest lace and soft gusset. One was very dark purple. On was a lightly shiny green and then there was the black pair.

They drew every look to my crotch. "Come if you dare they said." I was in heaven. Gloria took the cover off of four dresses. She said, "I went out on a limb and made two more. I couldn't help myself."

I wore the purple for the fitting and final choice. They all looked grand. After trying them on, I took off the final dress. I put them all on hangers and looked at them in just my panties.

I walked around them and I was in a tizzy. I turned to Helen and Gloria and Gordon.

They said, "We know and you know."

"Yes, I want the black dress." It is classy and so very sexy. Gordon was applauding and smiling. "Yes, he said. Yes."

They made me put on the black dress again, and the Gloria and Gordon started chalking and marking and pulling and tightening. Once they had finished Aunt Helen said, "Ok take it off let them take the dress and make it ready for tonight. I have a few other things for you to make them match.

Helen, let me put on comfy clothes and then over coffee she said, I have a necklace and earrings for you. She opened a case and there was a spectacular amethyst and diamond necklace with matching earrings. I was floored.

Aunt Helen then said, "Amethyst is the gem for Saint Valentine and is said to be the most passionate stone. I wanted you to be perfect and I thought you would pick the purple dress but still they make the black dress sparkle too."

I said, "Oh shoot, I have to get to the hairdresser, I am late." Aunt Helen replied, "No worries, your hairdresser and makeup gal will be here soon to take care of you. Have a light lunch and then let them do their very best for you."

With a happy tear in my eye I said, "Aunt Helen, I can never thank you enough." Helen said to me, "I enjoy spoiling great family. I have to run; maybe I will see you tonight. But in any case, whatever happens will be of your choosing. Never forget that tonight no really means no and that stops whatever is going on. Make sure you prepare your body for whatever you may explore."

With that, she breezed out the door. I made myself a cup of coffee and added a little Baileys to the cup. As I sipped and let my mind wander, I thought to myself, "do I really want this? My reply was hell yes."

As I was finishing my coffee the bell rang. I looked at my watch and it was already 1:00.

I let Glenda my hairstylist and Dorothy my makeup artist in. I said to both, "I have to take a shower to get ready."

The girls replied, "Take your time, we can set up. I have to bring some things in."

Off to the shower I went. I washed, exfoliated, moisturized, shampooed, and conditioned, and got my big fluffy and warm cotton robe on. My hair was still wet as I went to the kitchen area to get my hair and makeup done.

Glenda asked, "What color dress and shoes will you wear? I pointed to the sketch of the dress and told them, "That is my choice."

Both of them gasped and quickly went to the drawing. "My, my, my", said Dorothy. "That is stunning and you will catch every eye in that dress," she added.

I said, "On the table is my necklace and earrings." Glenda replied, "Ok now we have a color palate to work from." With that Glenda got my in the chair she brought along and started to trim and dry and do a nice French braid on mart of my hair.

Dorothy waited until my hair was done, and she began my makeup. She took a great deal of time with my eyes. When I looked at the detail, I was amazed. One of the tones on my eyelids was a purple just the color of my necklace.

My lipstick was done in a pale lilac as to contrast my eyes and necklace. I felt like royalty when they were done.

'Oh shoot," I said. I forgot shoes.

Helen gave me the look and laughed. She then said, "I have some ready for your choosing." She glanced at Glenda and nodded. Glenda and Dorothy returned each carrying 6 boxes. There were 12 pairs of shoes all in my size. I looked at them and tried them all on.

My final choice was a pair of luxurious leather stiletto heels. They made my calves, legs, and ass look even better. Black with a sling back heels that made me look so tall.

I took my loot to my room and carefully dressed myself. I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "Hell yes I would love to take her home."

I went downstairs and I saw the look on everybody's face. I was quietly pleased and so were they.

It was time to go to the Cotillion.

I assembled my purse with a few things, makeup, body spray, small brush, lipstick, condoms, and a few tiny containers carrying Foria CBD lube and excitement products that Aunt Helen recommended.

I called the number for transport to the party and sipped a little glass of wine as everyone left.

Aunt Helen said as she was leaving, "I may see you tonight. Be safe and enjoy. Remember you are in charge and stop means immediate cease for any activity."

I nodded as Aunt Helen closed the door behind her. I luxuriated in the calmness of the wine, but my insides were all fluttering. Was this anticipation and excitement?

Chapter 5

Just then the doorbell rang and I went to answer. Standing at the door was a driver. "Oh my I said," under my breath.

The driver was a gorgeous total stud. He said, "My name is Nick. I am here to take you to the party. I will be your driver and I am assigned to you for the evening. Here is my card with my cell. You can put me on speed dial and I will be there shortly upon your call."

His voice was deep and warm. It made me feel safe but he was so sexy. His chestnut hair had a wave and his brown eyes were intoxicating. He filled out his starched white shirt with broad shoulders and muscular arms. His black trousers fit him perfectly. Not too tight but tight enough to show off his muscular legs and ass.

He asked, "Are you ready to leave and if so, let me escort you to the car."

I said to him, "Nick, I think I am ready. I don't know how long I will be at the party, but I will give you notice when I need a ride back." Nick replied, "Anything you wish. I am on call all evening."

With that we went to the car. Nick opened the door to the back seat of the sedan. I got in and I noticed him looking at my legs and stockings as I got in and he closed the door.

I knew he was getting a bit of a show and I knew he approved.

I sat quietly in the back for the 20-minute drive to the Cotillion. Upon arrival, Nick got out and came and opened the door. Once again, as I exited the car, I made sure Nick got an eyeful.

I felt so sexy and excited. He escorted me to the door and a lovely somewhat older woman wearing a dazzling ivory dress greeted me. She said, "Welcome to the Cotillion. My home is now your home for the evening. If you like, we shall dine in an hour, the refreshments are in the bar area and everyone in black jackets is here to serve you."

I entered and scanned the people. Most were dressed to kill and many were wearing very revealing outfits. The women all exuded confidence and gave off an aura of pure sexuality.

The men were of all ages. Many were older and not as fit as the younger men. Some were confident and totally in control and some were showing their nerves.

In my most sexy walk, I went to the bar area and ordered a chenin-blanc. I got my wine and turned out to view the crowd. It was then I realized how high the front slit in my dress rose. The lace tops of my hold up stockings showed.

But, I did nothing to change that. I wanted to be on display. I wanted to show how sexy and how available I was to the right people.

After a few minutes a tall dark-haired man about my age come to the bar and ordered a scotch. As he turned to me, he slid his hand from my crossed knee up my leg and felt my satin panties and felt me through them.

I tried not to show how turned on that made me feel, and I took his hand gently and returned it to my knee. I knew then and there that this was the sexy and sexual party.

He said to me. "My name is Mick and you felt wonderful. Maybe after dinner we can have a dance to two?" I looked him in the eyes and said, "Perhaps if you are lucky we can dance, but we shall see."

He laughed and returned to his friends at a table. They talked and looked me over. I could tell my nipples were erect and showing through the thin material of my gown.

I felt so alive. I felt so excited. I felt so sexy and sexual.

After a light dinner with a glass of wine, I excused myself and went to the ladies room. I went to the bathroom and once finished, I ran my finger through my damp slit. It felt so good, but I made myself stop. I didn't come here to take care of myself.

I pulled up my sheer panties, straightened my stockings, and adjusted my boobs and went to wash and brush my teeth. I finished and was brushing out my hair when I saw in the mirror two sexy women kissing each other.

I looked probably a moment too long. One of the women kissing looked at me and said, "Why don't you join us. More is better." I replied, "It's early yet. I want to dance."

As I left the bathroom, I felt a strong set of arms, pull me in and then he kissed me. He was strong and smelled so good. His lips were on fire and his tongue played me like a pianist.