The Cottage: First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did some remodeling and turned the offices in both wings into bedrooms. I turned the first floor conference room into the master suite and then finished the basement as a game room/media room and made a couple more bedrooms down there. The basement is a walk out and it opens up just below the deck.

"It was really a steal because the developer ran the electricity, water, sewage and natural gas from that subdivision just down the road. We got all that for free."

Turning and pointing, Rob said, "I'm sure you guys found the kitchen."

"Oh yes," Eileen said. "That kitchen is amazing."

"I'm glad you like it. Both Olivia and I like to cook, so we put everything we ever wanted in a kitchen into that one. Again, having natural gas instead of propane makes all the difference for cooking.

"Now, John may have mentioned that we have a ski boat and jet skis. We have them, but we sometimes rent this place out through a high end B&B rental site and last month the asshole I rented it to hit a rock with the ski boat and tore off the lower unit on the engine and then his kids did something and messed up both jet skis. So, no ski boat and no jet skis this weekend. My lawyer is suing him but it will take months before we can get restitution. In the meantime, all three are in the shop. Sorry.

"Here, let's go this way. There is something in the garage that you need to see."

Rob led us off through a door next to the corridor that I presumed led to the master suite based on the glimpse of a large room with a bed. The garage was behind the door and it was awesome. Two double garages side by side without any interior walls made for an extremely huge space. Only one car was in there, a sexy blue Lamborghini. I stopped and my jaw hit the ground again. Now I knew Rob had to be worth a shitload of money. It was a fucking Lambo. Oh I was sooooooo jealous. When I finally looked over, Rob and Eileen were just approaching the far wall. I ran over to catch up.

"Sorry," I said. "I got distracted. I thought that was what you wanted us to see. That is one seriously sexy machine there."

"You mean Olivia?" he asked innocently.

Damn this place was so big there was a bit of an echo. Then the meaning of his words hit me. Oh shit! Busted! He must have caught me staring at his wife and drooling.

Rob continued, "Yes. She is a sweet ride. A little temperamental, but sexy as hell. "

After a dramatic pause, he laughed and continued, "That's why I named her after Olivia. Both are temperamental and sexy as all fuck and a hell of a lot fun to ride."

'Oh my god, he meant the car,' was all I could think. I could feel my pulse begin to slow down and I started to breathe again.

Eileen hit me and whispered, "Dirty old man."

I whispered back, "Damn straight."

If Rob heard us, he ignored it. "This is what I wanted you to see," as he pointed to the breaker box. "We have an auxiliary generator in case the power goes out. But it is not automatic. You need to open this junction box and press this green button and hold it until you see the light go on steady above the box. Don't worry about holding the button too long. Just make sure you hold it until the bulb glows steady and bright.

"Once that happens, you will be on generator power. The light above the main breaker box is on the grid power. You can see it's on right now. That means we are on the grid. If the power goes out, that light will be out. When the main power is returned, the light will turn back on. Then you will know that you can turn the generator off by pressing the red button.

"It's pretty simple. When the main power is out that bulb is out. Open the junction box, press the green button and hold it until the light above goes on. When the bulb over the main goes back on, press the red button until the bulb over the junction box goes out. There are battery operated emergency lights in here so you can see if the power is out."

"Cool," I said. "Looks pretty easy. Does the power go out often?"

"No. Not really, just often enough to be a nuisance. C'mon let's go back in and continue the tour."

As we turned from the wall, Rob pulled a key fob from his pocket and thumbed it. One of the garage doors began to open. He turned to us and said, "Why don't you guys go grab your suit cases and meet me in the master bedroom. That way your suitcases will be there and you'll have first dibs on it. Trust me." His voice took on an air of authority, "You WANT the master bedroom."

I looked at Eileen and she shrugged, so we headed out. We picked up our suitcases and came back into the house. I saw Rob over by the glass backdoor talking to Olivia. She standing there totally naked and she looked fantastic. I knew I was going to be spanking my monkey to the memory of that sight for months and months.

I stopped and Eileen nudged me with her elbow. She leaned over and whispered, "Dirty old man," to which I replied, "Damned straight."

We took our bags into the master bedroom and as we came out Rob waved us over and told us that Olivia had borrowed some food from the stash that we had brought. She had lunch for us out on the patio. As we walked out we could see Olivia still naked, still unbelievably beautiful as she set up some cold cuts and some sandwich makings.

As we got closer Rob peeled off his polo shirt and began pulling his shorts down. As he did this, he commented, "I hope you don't mind. We don't get to go au natural at home. Six foot privacy fences and two story houses means no privacy and all the horny bastards in the neighborhood would give their left nut to see Olivia naked."

By then Rob was holding his clothes in his hand and was headed for his wife with his erection leading the way.

I looked at Eileen she looked at me. I shrugged then said, "When in Rome," and started peeling my T-shirt off. She gave me one of those glares but she peeled her T-shirt off. I forgotten that she had taken her bra off earlier so her boobs popped out as soon as her T-shirt peeled up. I can't say I was upset. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and peeled those off too. It took a little bit because I had to navigate around the boner I was sporting.

Eileen giggled and then thought about losing her shorts for a few seconds. I could see the wheels turning. Peer pressure won out, so we were both as naked as Rob and Olivia when we got to the table. Olivia looked me over and I had that 'slab of meat in a tiger cage' feeling again. She smiled and nodded to me.

We had a great lunch I just kept staring at her tits across the table and getting nudged by Eileen every so often. I heard a noise behind me and turned to look out at the beach. The other kids were out there having a good time. They had set up a net and were playing volleyball; boys against the girls. I don't know how it happened, but all the girls were topless. So it was kind of interesting to watch.

Sitting and talking with Rob and Olivia was fun. We found out more about the development that never happened, how Rob was an independent investor ("independent dabbler" according to Olivia). Oliva it turns out is an interior designer with tons of connections in the art world. In fact, we found out, they were headed to a friend's art opening when they left here.

"Black tie, little black dresses, bad champagne and tiny slivers of god knows what on sticks to eat," Rob complained.

"Sexy models with no underwear, frequent wardrobe malfunctions, and amazing after show parties," Olivia countered.

Rob laughed, "OK, I'll give you that."

As we got done with lunch Olivia looked over at Eileen and said, "Oh, little girl, we need to get some suntan lotion on you. Your girls are starting to pink up."

I looked at Eileen and I didn't see it, but Olivia seemed to. Next thing I knew, Olivia was standing next to Eileen pouring some suntan lotion into her hands and beginning to rub it into her shoulders. As she started to move down I thought she'd go around Eileen's breasts but she went straight over the top.

Eileen pulled back a little bit, puffed out her chest and shivered but she didn't say anything as Olivia continued down across her tummy and onto her thighs.

Olivia whispered something to Eileen, who nodded and moved over to one of the loungers. She laid back and Olivia knelt down and began to rub the lotion into Eileen's gorgeous tits. Shocked, I looked over at Rob who was slowly stroking his erection.

When I looked back, Olivia had repositioned herself between Eileen's thighs and was continuing to massage Eileen's breasts as she began to kiss her way down Eileen's tummy. The way Olivia was positioned I had a perfect view of her ass and her slightly puffy pussy lips.

Eileen started to moan as Olivia began to lick her pussy and I could see one hand abandon breast duty and sneak down to insert a finger or two into my girlfriend.

Just then I saw Rob get up and giving his cock one more stroke, he strode over and began rubbing the head of his prick back-and-forth between Olivia's juicy lips.

Olivia lifted her head long enough to huskily call out, "Oh yeah baby. Give me that cock."

With that, Rob positioned himself and with one slow stroke pushed himself all the way in to his wife. I was so freaked out I was just staring at the spectacle in front of me. Then for some reason, I reached over pulled my phone out of my shorts and began snapping pictures. After a few pictures I put it in video mode to catch the moment.

Olivia lifted her head up and growled at her husband, "Baby you know what I want now," and she went back to licking furiously. I looked at Eileen and I could see the flush staring to begin in her face, knowing that she was about to start coming like mad.

Rob looked over at me and grabbing the bottle of suntan lotion poured a big glop of it on his wife's ass and started rubbing it in. After a few seconds of rubbing I could see his thumb begin to slide in-and-out in time with his cock sliding in-and -out of her pussy.

At that point Rob waved me over. Almost embarrassed by my throbbing erection, I came over. He grabbed my hand, spit on his wife's asshole and slid my thumb into her dark hole all while he was slamming his cock in-and-out of his wife's fuck hole. If he saw my phone he didn't mention it.

After a minute of this, he stopped and pulled out. His cock was glistening with pussy juice. He pulled me over and lined me up behind his wife. A voice in my head went off, 'I AM GOING TO FUCK A GODDESS!!!' But Rob had a better idea.

He grabbed my cock and aimed it at my thumb. With his other hand he pulled my thumb out and pulled my cock to his wife's puckering starfish and pushed the head of my cock in. It was tight but felt smooth, like a fist wrapped in silk.

"Go on, fill'er up", Rob said slapping Olivia's ass. I looked down and I watched as I began to penetrate my first ass. I pulled the phone up to memorialize it as I stood motionless while Olivia backed herself slowly onto my cock.

It was an out of body moment for me as time suddenly slowed down. I seemed to be aware of everything going on around me. I heard Olivia moaning, Eileen was thrashing and just starting to come and Rob had stepped up to Eileen's head and touched her lips with his slimy cock. Eileen immediately opened her mouth even though her eyes were closed and began sucking on him. Just then, I bottomed out and began to fuck my cock in and out of Rob's wife's beautiful ass.

A quick glance over my shoulder showed why the volleyball game was so quiet. John was lying on his back on a towel with Sandy straddling him. Steph was sucking on Sandy's tits. Chad was fucking Jenny doggy style while she appeared to be eating Heather's pussy.

It was such a totally sexual scene. My mind was blown. Here I was, fucking a supermodel hot wife in the ass while my girlfriend sucked her husband's cock fresh from the wife's pussy while the aforementioned wife gave head to my girlfriend and was making her come and the 'kids' we were supposed to be 'chaperoning' were fucking their brains out on the beach not that far from us.

Just then, slow time crashed back to normal when Olivia lifted her head and announced that, "It's time."

Rob nodded and moved back to me. "Lay back," he said. He helped me lay on my back on a lounger and somehow kept my cock buried in his wife the whole time. She lay back on me and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her and cupped her tits.

"Oh, that's nice," she said softly as she started to lift her hips and then let them fall, slamming my cock in and out of her ass. Every time I bottomed out she grunted. Or maybe it was me that was grunting.

As I nibbled on her ear, Rob positioned himself between her legs and I could feel his cock as he rubbed it between her pussy lips. Olivia stopped her hips as Rob slowly pushed inside her cunt. It was weird; I could feel his cock slide alongside mine almost as if it was running along the length of mine rather than in a different channel.

"Oh yes my darlings," Olivia screamed. "Fuck my holes you gorgeous pieces of meat. Fuck me like a porn slut. Oh Rob, it has been too long since I've had two real cocks in me at the same time."

Eileen finally came back from wherever she goes when she has an orgasm overload and looked up. I saw her eyes get big once she realized what was happening. She sat and stared with big eyes as she had a ring side seat to watch Rob and I double fuck Oliva. Then finally she shook her head and got up and came over to us. She seemed fascinated by the sight of two cocks burying themselves in Olivia. She knelt down and I could feel her touch, as she played with our balls as we fucked Rob's wife.

Just then Oliva started to come and I lost interest in anything else. Her ass muscles squeezed and milked my cock and I was transfixed. I stopped humping up into her and just lay there feeling her muscles squeeze me with Rob's cock sliding back and forth along the underside of my cock.

Eileen must have found my phone where I left it propped up. She was either taking more video or more pictures. I couldn't tell which and frankly didn't care. I could feel Rob's cock begin to throb as he slid it in and out of Olivia and I knew instinctively that he was going to come. Olivia knew it too and she began humping my cock pushing me deeper into her. Then suddenly I felt Rob's cock pulse and throb and I knew he was coming. By the time he spurt into her a second time, Olivia was coming again and I could feel her ass muscles clench and release my cock like a fist. Then I was coming. My cock was throbbing was inside her ass. There were a lot of grunts and moans and some screaming and it was impossible for me to know who was doing what. And then we all slumped.

Rob pulled out of Olivia and she got up and flipped over. Her hand reached down and she slid my still rock hard cock into her cunt. As soon as I was seated, I felt Rob slide his cock into her ass and Oliva began raining kisses down on my face. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere. Licking my cheeks, across my eyes, in my mouth. I liked the last because I imagined I could taste Eileen on her tongue.

It didn't take long and the three of us were moaning and thrusting and grunting all over again. Somewhere in the middle of it, I saw Eileen seated on one of the loungers with my phone in one hand and her other hand a blur in her crotch.

All good things must come to an end and this time I started it by coming in Olivia's sloppy wet cunt. She followed next and I am not sure if Rob actually came a second time or not. He was still sporting a stiff cock when Olivia and I untangled.

As she got up off me, she ran her hand across my cheek and said gently, "You sure know how to show a girl a good time." Glancing over at Eileen she said, "Girl, you have a keeper. Don't let him get away."

With that, Olivia stood up and realized she was leaking from both holes. Without another word, she went over to the far side of the deck and turned on a shower that I didn't know was there. Rob stared at her for a minute and then went to join her.

I was still staring at her perfect body when I felt something at my groin. I looked down to see Eileen just putting my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it for a minute and then let it go with a pop. "Mmmmm," she said. "I wanted to see what your cock tasted like coated with her juices."

"Well, you got her juices and both Rob's and my cum and probably some of her ass as well."

"Don't care. You are delicious. "

I saw her taking selfies while sucking my cock. "Hand me my phone," I said. "I think Rob is going to fuck Olivia again in the shower and I want to capture that."

She handed me the phone and went back to sucking and licking my dick as I focused on the couple in the shower.

'Apparently there must be some soap over there,' I thought as I saw them lather each other up. I was starting to get hard again from Eileen's gentle cleaning of my private parts as well as the sexy scene going on in front of us.

I'm going to take a break from the action. I just realized that have touched on how beautiful Olivia is, but I haven't really described her, yet.

How does one describe a goddess? She was blonde with grey-blue eyes. Her blonde hair fell just past her shoulders. It was feathered and looked like a light breeze was blowing through it. Now with the water running on it, it reached down to just cover her nipples.

Those nipples were very attentive and seemed stand up at the slightest hint of her arousal. The areola surrounding them were nearly perfect little brown circles sitting on circular breasts that were just now starting to feel the effects of gravity. Not enough to say there was any real sag, but just enough to let you know she was a woman and not a woman-child.

Her waist curved concavely from those perfect breasts to meet the convex curves of her hips. Her stomach was toned and flat so either she had extraordinary genes or she was no stranger to the gym. Her smooth tummy led down to a short cropped carpet of the softest blonde pubic hair. It was so fine it almost looked ghostly.

Her pussy lips were almost invisible unless she was spreading her legs. They fit together so well it was almost like she was a Barbie doll down there. But I knew better. And speaking of legs, her legs went on forever. They were smooth and thin and I could just run my hands over them forever. I am generally a breast junkie, but Olivia's legs were definitely one of her best features.

And those legs were definitely on display now. Rob and Olivia were rinsing off now. I have to guess that there must be hot water in that shower because I've had cold showers at pools and things and you don't linger like those two and the shrinkage is brutal. Eileen stopped sucking on me and picked up her phone and began to snap pictures of the two of them and then turned to take pictures of the party on the beach. She then turned back to the showering couple.

Suddenly Olivia bent down and grabbed her ankles and Rob stepped up and slid his cock into her. He pumped into her a few times and then bent over to maul her breasts. While still bent in half, Olivia looked over at us and saw we both had our phones out filming them. She stood up and pulled her head back and said something to Rob. He glanced at us and turned back to her. A minute later they turned off the water, opened a cupboard door and grabbed some towels. Taking their time they dried themselves off as they walked over to us.

Eileen put her camera down, but I figured I was busted anyway so I kept on shooting. Rob got to us first and he sat down across from us. His hardon glistened in the sun. He leaned back toweling off his hair and casually said "Hey, if any of those turn out, send us a copy. I'll give you the address and a password to post those to a secure server I maintain just for that sort of thing."