The Cottage: First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliva sat down next to him and said, "Me too. I hope you were taking pictures of our foursome. I've had two cocks before, but this afternoon was special. Robert, you really know how to treat a lady's ass right. I would love to see the pictorial evidence of how well those cocks fucked me this afternoon."

I could feel myself blushing, especially when I looked at Eileen and she cocked an eyebrow at me. Without thinking I blurted out, "Special is a good word for it. I've never had my cock in anyone's ass before today."

Olivia looked at me as she spoke, "Really? Never?"

I shook my head.

She got up and walked over and sat on my lap. Grabbing a handful of hair she yanked my head back and mashed her lips to mine. Our tongues wrestled for a moment and then she pulled back. She looked over at Eileen and asked, "He's never fucked you in the ass?"

Eileen looking dumbfounded just shook her head no.

"Oh, baby, when he does. You are in for a treat. To feel that big strong cock of his filling you up and stretching your ass until you think you can't take it anymore. Mmmmm. It doesn't get any better than that. At least until the second big strong cock fills your pussy. The only thing missing was a third for my mouth."

Eileen, embarrassed, dropped her eyes to stare at me sucking on one of my goddesses nipples while I palmed the other one.

"Ohhhhh, gooooodddd. Robert. You are making this difficult. But Rob and I really need to go pretty quick and we don't have time for more. I'm sorry. I can feel your excitement trying to slide inside me, but we need to go get dressed and hit the road."

I nodded and released her nipple. She groaned and then stood up. She bent down and took my cock in her mouth and slid it all the way in. I could feel the head bump the back of her throat and then slide on past it, until her lips were to my pubic hair and then I felt her tongue lick my balls. I so nearly came it wasn't funny.

Then as quickly as it began she reversed and kissed the tip of my cock after releasing it. It was my turn to groan as she walked over and Rob handed her a pile of clothes.

Rob was standing there and said, "C'mon kids. We can talk while Olivia and I get dressed. There are still some things I wanted to show you about the master bedroom."

Eileen and I shook ourselves as if to wake up and then gathering our own clothes, we followed Olivia and Rob into the house.

When we got to the master bedroom, Rob was in the closet. "C'mere Robert," he said.

As I got there he was just opening a small box on the wall of the closet. I could see it had a keypad on the front and was full of keys. He pulled a set of keys out and unlocked a pair of drawers in the shelving unit in the closet. "Toy box," he said with no further explanation. I nodded as if I knew what the hell he was talking about.

He then handed me another set of keys. "All the doors are keyed alike, so you can lock the place up. John has a set, but I don't trust him to do it right. He is such a lazy little dick."

He turned and headed over to the TV stand and motioned me to follow. Another key from the toy box keyring unlocked a drawer on the left hand side. He punched the remote and changed the input on the TV to HDMI 2. When he opened the drawer I could see it was a control panel with a ton of buttons. He punched on the button marked 'Beach 2 Zoom'. A screen with a view of the beach popped up on the TV. He spun the right hand dial and the view began to shift. He stopped and turned the dial below it and the view shifted lower. He fiddled with the two dials until we could see the other four lying on towels, seemingly asleep. He then fiddled with another dial and zoomed in on them. I was amazed. The picture was perfectly clear.

He then punched up a camera marked 'MB2' and we saw Olivia and Eileen sitting on the bed kissing. I had to turn my head to see if it was real. It was.

He punched up 'MB1' and we got a different view of the same scene. My dick which had started to slump was getting hard again watching the screen.

"When you see something you like," Rob said, "Just punch the 'DVR' button and it will be recorded. Or if you see multiple things to record, just switch to each one and then push the 'DVR' button. It will record up to 8 separate channels. It has motion detection software so if your subjects leave or fall asleep, it will stop recording and wait until it detects motion again and then it will resume."

"Cool," I said as he slid the drawer back in and handed me the key.

We turned back to the girls and I heard Olivia ask, "That was your first time being eaten by a girl?"

Eileen nodded her head and said, "I had a roommate who liked girls and we made out a little, but she never kissed me there. Robert has been the best until this afternoon."

Olivia laughed and said, "Not surprising. It takes a woman to know what another woman wants." Looking up she saw me standing in front of her and Rob in front of Eileen. "Rob, did you know it was a double deflowering today."

He gave her a quizzical look and she laughed. "I was Robert's first anal and I was the first woman to eat Eileen's pussy."

Rob laughed and said, "Congratulations my dear. You definitely look like the canary that ate the cat."

We all laughed at that image. When we got hold of ourselves, Rob said, "There is one special feature of this bed besides its size. It is a California King so it is larger than the usual standard king sized bed and it is probably the most comfortable memory foam mattress money can buy. But the real key feature is that it is higher than most. For one particular reason."

At that point, he reached down and pulled up Eileen's legs and stepped forward to rub his cock across her gash. "You see. It's just the right height."

At this point, Eileen propped herself up on her elbows and stared at Rob. "Are you just going to tease me or are you going to get serious and fuck me?" she demanded.

Rob blinked and the hesitation caused Eileen to wrap her legs around Rob's waist and pull him into her.

I sat there amused watching Rob fuck Eileen. This was the first time I had ever seen another cock inside her and I was surprised by my reaction. Part of me expected me to blow up in a fit of jealous rage watching MY GIRLFRIEND get FUCKED BY ANOTHER GUY and pull him off of her. But most of me was really enjoying the show and proud of how she had gone for the gusto.

A motion from the corner of my eye caused me to turn and see Olivia lying on her back with her legs spread wide. Her right hand was making a 'come hither' sign and I couldn't pass up the chance to enjoy that voluptuous pussy one more time. I stepped up and wiped my cock through her pussy lips and felt her wetness. Finding her love hole by feel I teased her a little by inserting myself just inside. She took a page from Eileen's book and wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. It was heavenly. If I hadn't come a couple of times already, I would have come in that first stoke.

Rob was correct though. That bed was the perfect height for fucking. I had fucked Eileen in her bed and I had to either spread my legs wide or bend at the knees to get the height correct. This was perfect. My legs were straight and I could push all the way in until I hit her cervix.

After a few minutes of this, Eileen called, "Switch" and pushed Rob back. Olivia did the same and they stood up and we switched partners. Thinking I was going to get to come inside Eileen for the first time since we came back from college, I kissed her and started to push her down onto the bed. She stopped me and dropped to her knees and began to suck on my cock. I saw Olivia doing the same.

Watching Olivia take all of Rob's cock did stir some pangs of jealousy, and I decided I needed to teach Eileen to do that at the first possible opportunity. After a minute of sucking the two girls dropped our cocks and went to each other kissing with open mouths and lots of tongues. I looked over at Rob and he shrugged. He didn't know what was going on either. Finally, the girls broke the clench and Eileen looked at Olivia and said, "You were right. Cocks do taste better with pussy on them. Especially if that pussy came from somebody you adore."

Olivia hugged her for a moment then squeaked. "Shit Rob, we have to go. My darlings, we would love to stay and play, but we really have to go."

Rob looked at his watch and nodded. Both of them sprinted for their closets and they came out almost unrecognizable. Olivia was in a clinging semi-transparent black dress with a slit up to the sky and cleavage forever. There was no way she was wearing underwear in that. Rob was doing up the cuffs on his tuxedo shirt and tossed his jacket on the bed. He looked like he was going to some big movie awards dinner or something. That tux had to have cost a fortune. By then Eileen and I had put our shorts and t-shirts back on. I was commando. My boxers appeared to have gotten lost somewhere along the way.

We walked them out to their car and with kisses and hugs we sent them off in the Lambo.

Eileen was misty-eyed when she turned to me and said, "We better go turn that TV off and then wake up the sleeping beauties down on the beach before they are crispy-crittered."

Laughing at that thought, I headed back into the master bedroom and turned off the TV. I caught up with Eileen just as she was waking John and his harem of two. I went over to Chad and his harem and started by waking Jenny. That got the others moving as well.

Leaving the four of them to pick up their clothes and head back, Eileen and I headed for the kitchen. I finally got a look at what was in the cooler. Jenny and Steph had a couple of those big fake ice packs and the rest was mostly packed with meat. There were steaks, ribs, hot dogs, chicken and even a big ass roast. There had even been some ice cream and popsicles. In a couple of minutes, it was all neatly resting in the refrigerator and freezer (as appropriate).

On the way back from the beach, I had seen a grill just out from under the deck. I looked at Eileen and said, "How about steaks tonight? You season them and I'll go start the grill. Then put two of the other girls to work on salad and sides."

Eileen nodded and smacked my ass. I took the hint.

It turned out to be a gas grill so all I had to do was turn the knob and press the button to get it going. Grilling utensils were in the racks inside the doors so everything was set.

By the time the temperature was getting ready, Eileen and Jenny showed up with two platters of steaks. I was pleasantly surprised to see Jenny was still topless and I took a moment to savor staring at her slightly larger than Eileen's titties. That earned me a, "Dirty old man," comment from Eileen.

"Daammn straight," was my reply. I wondered silently how they would taste.

The girls did an outstanding job with the rest of dinner. By the time it was done, there were a couple of steaks left (I had cooked an extra and a couple of the girls split one) and some salad. Everything else had been consumed. I felt a meat coma coming on.

Steph and Sandy, hadn't helped cook so they were put on cleanup detail while the rest of us wandered off to do other things. Chad offered to help, so the three of them started to clean the table.

I wandered back to the master bedroom to fiddle with the video toy Rob had left for us to play with.

Dialing it up, I found a split screen mode that showed 8 cameras at once. Looking at it, I saw Eileen going out to the deck and cleaning up our lunch mess. I felt a pang of guilt, put it passed. Her ass looked so nice in those shorts.

Two game room cameras lit up as Jenny and John walked in. I punched both of those up to play with the DVR. The TV went into dual screen mode. It was kind of surreal watching the same action from two points of view.

While I wasn't watching, Jenny came up behind John and slid a hand down into his swim shorts. Apparently, she liked what she found because she slipped her other hand in. I dialed up the pan and zoom to focus in on the love birds and was rewarded when she hooked her thumbs into the side of his swim trunks and pulled them to the floor. John turned around as he stepped out of the newly discarded garment and in a fair play move, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off in one smooth move. The camera was good enough to see that her tan lines had deepened and she had a little sunburn just starting to show on the upper curve of her breasts. They kissed briefly and he bent to suck one of those luscious tits into his mouth. She tilted back to give him better access to her titties and closed her eyes. Her right hand drifted down and latched onto his growing cock. It was enough to get my one eyed monster to stir.

I watched the two of them as John pulled Jenny over to the couch and leaned her across the arm. Bending down he pulled her shorts down to her ankles. Once she was positioned, he unceremoniously stroked his cock a couple of times to finish getting it hard and slid it into her. Based on the reaction on her face, she was not ready to be taken so forcefully, but she didn't throw him off so I assumed that was his style. Prick. Treat a gorgeous woman right, asshole.

My hunch seemed to be correct that John was a selfish prick. He fucked her for a few minutes then pulled out and came all over her back. He said something, she shook her head 'No' and he stomped off to the bathroom to return with some tissues which he threw on her back just before he retrieved his swim trunks and put them on. He left her to clean herself up.

As Jenny sat there, I flipped idly through the other cameras until the screen switched to the kitchen cameras. I could see Steph and Sandy had taken their tops off and were shaking their tits at Chad, who was laughing. Steph reached out and picked up her t-shirt and slipped it back on, but Sandy just turned back to the pile of dishes. As she started to bend down to put some dishes in the dish washer, the other camera caught Chad face. If the conditions are right I can read lips fairly well and Chad definitely said, "Dare."

Steph whispered in his ear and his eyes got big in surprise, but he nodded. The next thing I saw in both cameras was Chad stepping out of his swim trunks and going over to Sandy while she was still bent over trying to get a pot into the dish washer. She was just in her bikini bottoms, but not for long. Chad put his hand on her back and pulled her bottoms down and stuck his face into her pussy. I could see his tongue lapping at her pussy lips and she struggled at first and then slowly leaned further in to give him better access. After a couple of minutes of pussy eating, he looked at Steph who nodded and he stood up and rubbed his cock on the wetness he helped to create. Steph gave him the thumbs up, apparently the dare was complete, but Sandy wasn't done. She reached back and wrapped her hand around his cock and pulled it into herself. Chad's eyes bugged out as did Steph's as Sandy backed herself onto Chad's hardon and began to fuck him.

Apparently, even though that was not according to plan, neither Steph nor Chad did anything to stop it. In fact, Chad grabbed Sandy's hips and began to fuck her back. Steph looked like she was caught in a stay or flee moment. Finally the scene in front of her got the better of her and she slid a hand into her shorts and began to rub.

When Chad threw back his head, Sandy spun around and put his cock I her mouth and began to swallow almost immediately. She got most of it. A little dribbled out and landed on her t-shirt. I switched my attention and saw Steph begin to shudder and have a pretty intense orgasm of her own.

Sandy stood up and wiped a little cum that had escaped off her chin with a finger and she wrapped her arms around Chad and kissed him. She pulled up her bikini bottoms and went over to Steph and kissed her. Steph's eyes went wide, as I could see in the other camera that Sandy pushed some of Chad's cum into her mouth. She then closed her eyes and gave Sandy back as passionate a kiss as I have seen in a long time. The last time I was a kiss like that was when two of the lesbians that lived on my dorm floor got drunk at a floor party and made out.

Chad retrieved his shorts and Sandy closed the dishwasher and started it. The three of them left the kitchen as if nothing had happened.

Everyone was congregating in the media room, so I set the cameras up to watch the bedrooms that had been claimed, the game room and the media room. I headed downstairs and as soon as I came in the media room door, all I heard was a roar of, "NO." Seeing Eileen, I went over with a question on my face. She giggled and said, "They are trying to find a movie that they all can agree on."

I only had eyes for her and even though we were fully dressed, my one eyed friend only had an eye for a certain part of Eileen's lower anatomy. Just then we heard a triumphant, "Yes!" from the guys and a, "We get to choose the next one and you two have to watch it," from one the girls.

"Fine," grumbled John.

We turned to see what had been selected and it was one of the more recent big 'superhero team up to save the world' movies. I looked at Eileen and her eyes said she could skip it. We took one more look around the room before we left. I was now confused after what I had seen on the camera. Chad and Jenny were snuggled together in one corner of the couch and Sandy and John were sharing a recliner on the other side of the room. Steph and Heather were sitting on the floor separately.

Eileen and I decided to go out on the deck and watch the stars. We picked one of the loungers and Eileen snuggled up to my side. As we were talking, I mentioned that I was confused. Eileen tilted her head up and said, "How so?"

I explained that I had been playing with the camera system while everybody cleaned up and whatever. I told her about John fucking Jenny in the game room. She didn't say anything. Then I told her about Chad fucking Sandy in the kitchen apparently as a 'Dare' set up by Steph.

"Really," she said finally. After a long pause, she continued, "I don't know all the details, but apparently Jenny is getting fed up with Chad and Sandy is getting fed up with John. So it may be a little bit of revenge fucking going on there."

"What do you mean fed up?"

"Well, Sandy has caught John fucking other girls. She usually just blows it off, but it has been building. Now, according to Steph, Sandy has been faithful to John although Steph seems to think that Sandy has the hots for Chad. So she may have instigated the 'Dare', as a way of letting Sandy have an out. She gets to have Chad, but it was in the context of a game of 'Truth or Dare' so it's not really cheating."

"Interesting bit of philosophy, so what was our excuse for this afternoon?"

Eileen didn't say anything for a while, so I just held her tighter. Finally, she spoke as if from some faraway place, "I don't know. We were so tight during high school and then we each went off in our different directions. When we got back together last summer I wasn't sure how I felt about us. And then we both just fell back into each other and it was as if we had never been apart.

"This summer, it was even more so. You are taller and I can see more of the man you are going to be and the little girl me is intimidated and the older college girl me is falling in love with a much more worldly view. Then this afternoon happened.

"The little girl in me is horrified. She is afraid that now that you have had sex with an older more mature more experienced and let's face it, a way more beautiful woman than I will ever be, that you will find a reason to let me go."

Hearing the naked honesty in Eileen's voice I squeezed her until she squeaked. When she tilted her head up to see what I was doing, I covered her mouth with mine and kissed her. It was a long kiss full of explorations of each other's mouths by invading tongues. Somewhere in it, she turned and was lying tucked under my arm with her breasts pressed against my chest.