The Cottage: First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally broke, I bumped my forehead against her and said, "I have no words that will sooth that little girl's fears. All I have is this." With that I ran my hand down her arm to find her hand. When I gently grasped it and pulled she started to move it down towards my groin, but I pulled it up and placed it over my heart. Without a word she slid down the lounger and put her head on my chest. She moved her hand so her ear could rest over my heart.

Sometime later, she nudged me and said gently, "Wake up. You were asleep. I think you need to go to bed. I want to check on the kids and I'll join you shortly."

I nodded and we untangled. I headed for bed and when I closed the door and hit the light switch to turn out the lights, the room was black. I mean, can't find your hand in front of your face, black. I fumbled for the light switch, turned it back on and looked around. There was a small lamp on the corner of the credenza the TV was on. 'Conveniently placed to be able to light up the video controls,' I thought to myself. It seemed to be the only option so I went over and clicked it on.

This time when I turned the lights off, the little lamp gave enough light to be able to navigate without breaking my neck, but not so bright as to hinder sleep. It will do.

After a quick hot shower in the most incredible two or more person sized shower and brushing my teeth, I slipped into the bed. Holy fucking sensory overload. Slipped was the right verb. These sheets felt like silk or something. I don't know what they were, but I slid literally across them and it was like they were plucking every pleasure neuron in my body. It was like a bodygasm. I vowed I was going to find out what these sheets were and get rich enough to buy a set, even if it took 50 years.

With that thought crashing through my head, I fell asleep. Sometime later, I heard the door open and I saw Eileen's silhouette slide in and close the door. I closed my eyes again and I heard the distinctive sound of clothes hitting the floor. This was followed by the sound of the sheets being pulled back and a gasp as her skin contacted the sheets for the first time.

"These sheets are fucking amazing," I mumbled through the fog of sleep. I don't know if she answered, but I felt the sheets and duvet pulled off me. "Hmmm?" I asked.

I got no answer but the feeling of gentle hands wrapping around my cock. At that, I cracked an eye to see Eileen's gorgeous curly hair hovering over my cock. Holding my breath, I could feel the warmth of her mouth before her lips actually reached me. As she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth, I finally remembered how to breathe and exhaled with a moan, or maybe it was a groan.

I was pretty soft when she started and she was able to suck all of my cock into her mouth without hitting the back of her throat. I even felt her tongue licking my balls. That did not last very long. As my length grew, less of me fit and her tongue reluctantly receded. I started to say something, but she put a finger on my lips. It was our signal that she wanted me to just shut up and take whatever she had in mind. That is one of the things I love about our relationship. Depending on the circumstances we each take charge but there is give and take. It is not like what I saw of John's relationships where it seemed to be all one way.

"Mmmuuhhhh," I groaned. She was extra attentive to my cock tonight and as much as I wanted to explode in her mouth, we still hadn't had a chance to fuck since we got back. Then she did something that blew me way. She pushed the head of my cock past her gag reflex and took all of my cock into her mouth. When did she learn to do that?

Another groan escaped my lips. I slid my hand down and rubbed her back to let her know I appreciated her efforts. She purred and I damn near popped. Holy crap, when DID she learn to do that?

I slid my hand over and cupped her breast and was rewarded by feeling her nipple crinkle up. I slid my hand back over the side of her boob. Wait. Where was the mole? This is her left side. But there is no mole. Then it hit me. The little voice in my head summarized it perfectly, 'Oh shit! This isn't Eileen. THIS IS STEPHANIE THAT IS BLOWING ME!!!'

Just then I heard the door slowly open and somebody trying to be stealthy slipped in. With my eyes adjusted to the dim light I could see that it looked like Eileen. That confirmed that something was up. If Eileen hadn't known about this, she would be freaking out and I would be dead. So, I was set up.

Thinking quickly, which is a lot harder than it sounds when you are getting the best blowjob of your life, I put together a plan.

I reached out and pulled Eileen, I mean the fake-Eileen, off my cock and swung my legs over her so I could stand up. I grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Before she could react, I pulled her legs over my shoulders, knelt down and buried my face into her pussy. Her surprise was evident by the sudden inhalation. That it was a pleasant surprise was evident by the low moan when I hit her clit. Or maybe it was when my thumb slid into her love canal.

I rolled my thumb in circles making sure I thumped her G-spot and she started rolling her hips. When I guessed that she was close, I pulled my thumb out and use my pussy juice slick thumb to stroke small circles on her sphincter. Between my assault on her clit and the new sensations from her ass, she tensed, arched her back and groaned through clenched teeth.

While she was coming, I opened the bottle of lube I had snatched from the headboard and dribbled some on my thumb as I pushed it back in. She shrieked and began mumbling, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" over and over again. That was definitely Stephanie's voice. They must have cooked it up for her to put her finger on my lips if I tried to talk to make sure neither of us spoke, which would have given the game away much earlier.

My thumb was sliding in-and-out of her ass with no issues so I tried pushing my thumb in as far as it would go to stretch her out. I almost made it to the third joint. Go ahead and count them. There was some resistance and she clenched at first but after a few tries she relaxed and took it.

I had been licking her clit and then I shifted tactics. Stephanie's clit was bigger than Eileen's so I puckered my lips and tried to give it a blowjob while licking the tip. I was apparently successful because she began to moan immediately and I could feel another orgasm building. I let it build until she was almost ready to come. At that point, I stood up. Her legs were still over my shoulders so that lifted her hips up. I pulled my thumb out and put the head of my cock to her little brown hole before it could close up. Squirting some lube on my cock, I pushed. At the same time my other thumb found her clit and began pummeling it. The ground she had lost in building towards her orgasm was quickly made up and surpassed.

By the time my cock bottomed out inside her, she was coming so hard and her ass was clenching my cock so strongly that I couldn't have moved anyway. I glanced over to see what the real Eileen was doing and I could see that she was naked and was massaging one tit with one hand and rubbing her pussy frantically with the other.

I pointed at her and crooked my finger in a 'come hither' gesture. She froze. I gave up and pointed at her again and waved her over. This time she came over. Slowly. When she was within arm's reach I grabbed her and pulled her to me and kissed her. I licked her lips while we were kissing and she opened her mouth a little. That was the opening I was looking for and I slid my tongue into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she tasted her sister. But she just kissed me back harder.

Stephanie had finished her orgasm and I began to slowly fuck my cock in and out of her again.

Meanwhile, Eileen had run a hand down Steph's leg and into her crotch. When it suddenly dawned on her where my cock was, she pulled back and whispered in surprise, "You're fucking her ass."

I whispered back, "UmmHmm. I am and it feels soooo good."

Stephanie whispered hoarsely from the bed, "Are we talking now? Good. Oh my god this feels so good whatever it is you are doing. I keep coming and coming and coming. No wonder you can't get enough of his dick, Sis. Oh my god I'm coming again, Oh, oh, oh, mmmmmmmmmmm"

I pulled my cock out of Stephanie's ass when she finished coming and turned back to Eileen. "Did you come?" she asked me.

I shook my head and she said, "Good. Let's go get that cleaned off and then you are coming back to bed with me and I am going to fuck that thing until it is worn down to a nub."

"Promises, promises," I replied.

But she did pull me by the dick into the bathroom and took the time to wash me gently with soap and a warm washcloth. I had to stop her twice because I was getting too close to spurting in her face.

Stephanie joined us and we talked as she washed the lube off her ass.

"I can barely walk," she said. "His cock felt so big in my mouth, but that was nothing compared to what it felt like when he put it in my ass."

"Why did you decide to fuck me in the ass?" Eileen asked me. "Did you think I would like it?"

I started to laugh and then saw the serious looks on both girls' faces. I stopped laughing and got serious.

"I knew it was Stephanie pretty early on. You two look so similar that you could be twins, so in the dark at first I couldn't tell it wasn't you Eileen. But when you got my cock all the way into your throat without gagging I knew it couldn't be you." I kept the mole a secret in case they tried that switcheroo again.

"So I decided if you were going to play a trick on me, I was going to trick right back. I guessed that you had told Steph some of the stuff we did in bed, but you couldn't had told her everything. So she wouldn't know that we didn't regularly engage in anal sex."

Gods above, it was gratifying to see their jaws drop open.

"You mean you guys don't---"

"What made you think that I ---"

I couldn't keep track of the rest of the verbal barrage I was getting, so I just sat there with my erect dick out. I took the washcloth and began to finish the forgotten chore. Finally, Eileen held up her hand and cut Steph off.

Eileen addressed me, "Ok. So you fucked my sister in the ass, knowing it was my sister?"

"Yes," I replied.

"What if she had objected?"

"Then I would have stopped."

Steph interrupted, "What if I had wanted to get fucked in the normal way, instead of my ass?"

"I don't know," I said, "Eileen snuck in while you were still blowing me, so I don't know what would have happened. But since she didn't start screaming at us, it was just more evidence that this was a set up. I never wanted to hurt either of you, but if you guys worked this joke out, you should have known that I might end up fucking Stephanie."

Eileen looked at me, then Steph and then back to me. "I guess I knew it was a possibility. I don't know, I thought it would be sexy to watch you with Steph almost like watching myself have sex with you. It really made me horny watching you and Olivia this afternoon."

After a pause, she continued, "And I felt bad. Steph wasn't going to get any tonight. John made it clear he was going to fuck Sandy tonight and Chad was going to fuck Jenny and the other two girls were going to be on their own. Then when the movie broke up Jenny invited Heather to join Chad and her, so Steph was left high and dry. We had all been drinking and something Jenny said stuck in my head. She said that the two of us looked like twins. So we went out by the hall mirror and since Steph grew her hair out, we really did look like twins. That gave us the giggles and somehow the idea of twins swapping on their partners came up and one thing led to another and I'm sorry to both of you. I'm sorry."

Steph came over and hugged her sister and put her head on Eileen's shoulder. "I'm not sorry," she said. "I just had the bestest most fulfilling sex of my life."

I reached out and hugged both of them and said, "Can we all go back to bed? I don't feel like hanging out in the bathroom all night, even if it is accompanied by the two sexiest nakedest twins on the planet."

They both giggled at that and Eileen and I started to leave. Steph didn't move. Eileen turned to her and said, "That means you too."

Steph's face just broke out into the biggest smile.

Both girls squealed when they finally slid between the sheets.

"Oh my god, I want some of these," Eileen said.

"Me two," said Stephanie. "I feel like little butterflies are tickling my whole body. Mmmmmm. I love these. Do you think they would miss them if they were gone when we left?"

"Yes," both Eileen and I said sternly.

"Ok. Ok. I was just asking." She replied demurely.

"Now where were we?" Eileen asked and then continued after sliding her leg over and straddling me, "I think it had to do with me riding this bad boy for a looong, looong time."

I didn't say anything as I reached up, cupped her tits briefly and then pulled her down to me as I seated myself firmly inside her.

There wasn't anything left to say as the two of us went at it like animals for a few minutes. I stopped for a second and looked over to see Steph lying on her side propped on her elbow watching.

"Don't mind me," she said, "I'm just enjoying the show."

Eileen rolled off me and pointed to her and then my cock and said, "Have you ever ridden a cock like that?"

Steph shook her head no. "Both boys I've ever fucked have been on top."

"Well, you are in for a treat then. Come on over and I'll show you the best way to enjoy riding a nice big cock."

The rest of the night was a blur, but I remember fucking both of them in several positions and Eileen had Steph take my load in her mouth and the two of them shared it. I mentioned how Steph could take all of my cock and she explained how one of her girlfriends had taught her, but mine was the first real cock she was able to try it on.

Before we went to sleep, Eileen made her promise to try to teach her and Steph readily agreed as did my cock.

When I finally fell asleep, I slept like the dead.

-- To Be Continued in The Cottage: Second Day --