The Cottage Road Repairs

Story Info
Getting to know the young man repairing our road.
2k words
4.42
10.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers

As well as our house near Manchester, we also own a small cottage near Lake Windermere in the Lake District. It shares a dirt private road with two other cottages and backs onto a beck that flows into the lake.

We'd been waiting months for some repairs to the road, parts of it had become rough and bumpy and there were many deep potholes that had to be avoided. Like us, our two neighbours used their cottages for short breaks and it took some time for us to get together and agree the required repairs. Eventually costs were agreed and a date was confirmed for the work to be carried out. Because Seymour and our neighbours were busy at work during the week, we decided that I would spend a couple of days at the cottage to keep an eye on the road gang. My daughter, Mylene said that she would try to join me for a day if she was at a loose end.

The repairs consisted of a few trucks filled with stones and two young lads. One guy who levelled the road and spread the stone from the stone delivery lorry with a digging tractor with a grading bucket attached and the other who shovelled it into the pot holes and then pushed a heavy machine over it to compact the stones in.

I was just waiting around for a visit from my daughter, who was eighteen at the time and in her first year at Durham university. I found myself staring from the lounge window at one of the young guys working on our road. He only had an unopened high-vis jacket on top so his muscular arms, littered with tattoos, were on show. He had a mass of dirty blond curly hair on his head, well in need of a visit to the barbers. I was starting to let my mind wander, thinking about what his cock would look like and how I'd like to be thrown onto the bed and fucked hard by him.

He had stopped working and was looking around when he saw me at the window. Their lorry was nowhere to be seen as was the digger operator, then he waved and started heading up the garden path towards the cottage.

I had no idea what he wanted, but composed myself as I answered the door to him. He had a clean shaven face with just the hint of stubble on his chin and cheeks. His chest was broad and muscular as he sported an impressive six pack, obviously from his manual job. He had dark brown eyes which stared hard at me as he spoke.

'"Could I be really cheeky and use your loo?" he asked.

Of course I let him. I stepped back and pointed him towards the utility room at the back of the kitchen, which also contained a toilet. As he walked past me I could see the sweat and dust clinging to his skin and I could smell his sweat but also a little hint of deodorant. I was eyeing him up like a horny school girl. I could feel my pussy getting wet.

As he went through the kitchen he left the door slightly ajar and then the same with the utility room door. There was a thin crack through which I could see into the toilet and I could see his right arm from behind as he reached down and pulled his cock out. I could hear the long stream of pee being released and again I wondered how thick his cock might be as he held it. He started shaking his cock to get the dribbles of pee off and then turned side on to me to use a little toilet tissue to dry the end of his cock.

In profile, I was given a perfect view of his manhood. It was dark skinned and hung down beyond his balls. I couldn't help myself and gasped which caused him to turn and look me straight in my eyes. Mortified, I turned away quickly and busied myself clearing some plates away. I heard him flush the toilet and wash his hands before he sauntering out with a little smile on his lips as he approached me.

"Thanks for letting me use the loo. I hope it didn't inconvenience you?"

"It's no bother at all," I stuttered a reply," and you can use it anytime."

Then he put me on the back foot.

'I'll close the door next time," he said, "or leave it open if it makes it easier for you?'

I am so sorry," I apologised, " I didn't mean to look. I am old enough to be your mother and I should have known better. Please, you mustn't think badly of me.

"If you want, I'll show it to you?" he smirked and said.

I gulped and stared into his eyes. I was embarrassed but very turned on.

"How?" was all I could say.

"Well why don't you sit down on the chair and I'll show it to you?"

I went onto auto pilot as I stepped back to the wooden dining chair that was pulled out at the table. He stood a couple of metres away and unbuckled his heavy work trousers. They dropped to just above his knees and I could see the outline of his cock through his grey underwear.

"You like?" he asked me.

I nodded as he stroked his cock through the material and I could see the early signs of growth.

"Do you want to see it all?" he asked.

"Yes please," I found my voice saying.

He pulled his boxers down and stood there in my kitchen with a semi erect cock pointing towards me. It was long, thick and heavy. The mushroom crown of his cock was just appearing from beneath his foreskin.

"You have a really nice looking cock," I caught my breath and told him, "and it's very big."

How old are you," I asked him as I stared at his cock for longer than I should have.

"Twenty two," he replied.

It was obvious that he was comfortable at showing me his manhood.

"Do twenty two year old cocks get hard quickly?" I asked as I got bolder.

He reached down and pulled 3 or 4 times on his length which brought it to pretty much full attention.

"Do you want touch me?" he asked, already guessing at my answer by shuffling towards me.

My small, pale hand just about reached around his girth and I started pulling on this incredibly hard young cock. I opened my legs and he came closer and stood between my parted thighs. I started to stroke him with long slow deliberate tugs and I pulled back his foreskin to fully to reveal a deep purple dome that leaked a little pre cum. I looked up at him and his head was thrown back, obviously enjoying my efforts.

As I stopped, he looked down at me and, with his hand on the back of my head, he pulled my mouth towards his cock. I opened my mouth and felt his young meat slide across my tongue, his cock stretching my mouth.

I have always enjoyed sucking on a penis and I hadn't had one that hard and big in my mouth for some time. I sucked on him hard as I kept stroking his length.

"Suck my cock, show me you love it," he repeated over and over as he jerked his hips back and forth as he fucked my mouth.

I kissed and licked his cock all over until he rested it on my face and told me to lick his balls which I happily did. He was sweaty and musky and I loved it. He reached down and unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt which left my lace bra exposed. I went back to sucking him and I stroked him harder and faster. The pre cum that spilled onto my tongue told me he was close. I've never had a problem swallowing cum, but I suspected that this young man may have too much for me to swallow.

"Cum on my tits," I told him as I scooped my tits out of my bra.

He took over stroking himself and after I'd planted a few lingering kisses on his tip as he stroked himself rapidly I leaned back and raised my chin.

His first jet of cum hit my neck and was followed by just two more which landed on my tits just above my extended nipples. I leaned in and sucked his cock getting a little drop of cum on my tongue which I showed him before I swallowed it. He let me just stroke and kiss his cock for a while and then he heard the rumble of his lorry coming up the road which meant his mate was back.

"I've got to go," he said and pulled his beautiful cock away from me.

He quickly pulled up his boxers and trousers together. He went to leave then turned back and give me a peck on the cheek.

"I would have cum more had I not fucked my girlfriend this morning," he sort of apologised as he rubbed a little of his cum into my nipples with his finger.

He saw himself out and I quickly went into my bedroom. I pulled off my trousers and found that my panties were soaking. Had I cum? I quickly pushed two fingers inside and added a third as I fingered myself to a strong orgasm with his cum drying on my tits. I imagined him fucking me, him fucking his girlfriend whatever she looked like, and him fucking both of us in a threesome. I replayed both the taste and feel of him in my mind. I found a drop of his cum that hadn't completely dried and rubbed it into my clit, wishing that his young cock could penetrate me right then.

A sudden beep of a car horn outside and I jumped up. Looking out the window, I saw my daughter trying to edge her way past the lorry in her little car.

I pulled on a clean pair of panties and replaced my trousers with a short summer skirt. I replaced my shirt with just a t-shirt, no bra. I was quick enough to straighten up and open the door expecting to see my daughter.

But Mylene was still at the end of the path chatting to the young lad who had just cum over me. She was giggling and flicking her blonde hair back. She was flirting with him. I watched with a twinge of jealousy as the lad said something which made her laugh. I watched my daughter continue her conversation with the lad.

Eventually, Mylene remembered why she was here and left to walk towards me. The lad looked over in my direction, smiled and waved before I heard him telling my daughter he'd better get back to work on the road.

Mylene and I settled into chairs on the front lawn and drank tea and biscuits as we enjoyed the afternoon watching the guys work on the road as his cum dried into my skin.

Mylene confessed that her and her boyfriend had found the last few months difficult, that they'd hardly slept with each other. Then she surprised me when she said that she would like a bit of rough with someone like the lad who was working on the road. I laughed it off telling her that he was probably too old for her.

I felt slutty and outrageous as it was obvious that we both had the same thoughts about the road worker. My pussy had been soaking ever since the young lad came all over me and I was certainly yearning out for another nice young cock, this time to fuck me. I hoped that it may be the next day if the workers did not finish before Mylene had to return home.

"His name is Pete," Mylene interrupted my thoughts, "and he has invited both of us out for a drink at his favourite pub in Bowness. He is picking us up at eight o'clock tonight."

Surely he just wants to take you," I said. "He's just invited me to be polite."

"Oh no mum," Mylene replied, "Pete specifically wants you to come. He said he owes you for something you did for him. What is he talking about, I'm intrigued."

"Oh!" I said and blushed.

AnitaP
AnitaP
48 Followers