The Cottage: Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm started then and it was like the waves on a beach before a tsunami. I felt her ass muscles start to pulse gently, then the main wave hit the beach and they clamped down like a velvet vise. Eileen began to scream and I could hear the peanut gallery again. Somebody did their best impression yelling, "I want what she's having," followed by a lot of giggling.

Just when her ass began to release my cock, I started to come. I took advantage of the new freedom and slammed all the way into her and began to paint her insides with my baby batter. The unexpectedness of the sudden attack caused her to shriek and her butt clamped down again as a second even bigger orgasm took hold. She began shaking and her legs gave out and we both slid to the towel. I had to go with her or risk having my cock broken off.

When we hit the towel, her hips began to buck up and down fucking me as I continued to shoot inside her. The added lubrication made her insides slipperier and sloppier than before and I started to slide in and out of her as she fucked her hips back and forth on me. Then her ass gripped my cock again and she announced, "I'm coming again. Oh god, oh god, OH GOD!"

Finally, she subsided like the aftershocks from a major quake. I slipped my softening dick out of her and then collapsed on the towel next to her. She turned to me and pulled my head in for a kiss that nearly turned me inside out. When she finished, I was completely drained.

Staring at her from such close range, I was totally in love. She smiled and then said in totally wicked way, "I had fun. Did you enjoy yourself?"

I just stared at her for a minute and then pulled her in for a kiss. "Totally drained," I murmured.

"Good," she said. "Can we go shower? I want to get all this suntan oil off my ass. I feel like a piece of fish that's ready to go in the pan."

I nodded but all I really wanted to do was go to sleep. As I rolled over, I could see the peanut gallery clapping. I gave them a thumbs up and stood up and turned back to help Eileen up. We gathered our things and headed for the shower on the deck.

I was impressed. For a deck shower it was pretty deluxe. There was hot and cold water and a nice spongy mat to stand on. It even had a wall dispenser with shampoo and body wash. We took our time and soaped each other up and rinsed off. When we finally got out of the shower, I looked at my watch and it was almost 2 in the afternoon.

"We need to get some lunch going. How about if you get a couple of the girls to help get hamburger makings going. I'll go down and get the grill ready and you can bring a plate of those burgers down."

Eileen nodded and started to put her t-shirt on.

"I like my serving wenches topless," I said with a grin.

"Serving wenches????" she repeated sputtering. "And I like my hot dogs nice and firm and plum and juicy" pointedly looking at my poor tired out dick.

I pulled up my swimsuit and heading for the stairs. Just before I got there, I looked over through the big window and waved at the girls, who were on the couch eating chips. I could hear Eileen stepping inside calling out, "Who wants lunch?" All of them jumped up and ran to her.

Chuckling, I went down the stairs and over to the grill.

A few minutes later, just as the grill was just getting hot, Eileen and Sandy delivered the goods. Eileen had two paper plates loaded with burgers and a clean serving plate for the finished product. She also pulled out a shaker of seasoned salt. Sandy was right behind her with a bag of hamburger buns and a package of cheese slices. Much to my surprise and delight, they were both topless and their tits jiggled oh-so nicely as they brought their bounty.

"Is there anything else, milord?" Eileen asked with a curtsey, much to Sandy's amusement.

"I think that dost suffice, milady," I returned. "But why bringeth the buns down here?"

"My Dad used to toast the hamburger buns," Sandy said. "That's why I brought them down. I thought you might want them toasted."

"Well," I said. "That makes you the hamburger bun toasting expert around here. Will you stay and help toast buns while I focus on burgers?"

"Really?" she said jumping up and down a little. That was very distracting, in a really nice way.

"Absolutely," I said. "Let me get these other two burners started and you can have that side of the grill."

Turning to the grill, I started the other burners and then turned back in time to stare at Eileen's ass in her bikini bottom as she walked away.

While chatting with Sandy, I found out that she was the youngest of four in her family. She had three older brothers and that her father never let the kids near the grill which is why it was such a treat for her to help out.

As the last of the buns and burgers were done and moved off the grill, I turned the burners off and turned to give Sandy a 'high five' for a good job when she stunned me with, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Choking a little, I sputtered, "Are you serious?"

She nodded and then looked down at the ground. I reached over and lifted her head by her chin and turned it to face me. As I stared at her, I could see her bluer than blue eyes close up. I hadn't even noticed the color before. I was stalling trying to think of something.

Finally, I sighed and said, "Sandy, you are one of the most beautiful young women I know. I am not happy about what John did to your eye. It is like painting graffiti on the Venus di Milo. But to answer your question, you are very beautiful."

If I was shocked before, her next words stunned me. "Would you like to fuck me?"

She must have sensed the surprise or seen it in my eyes. She stepped back and tears started to well up in her eyes.

I reached out and pulled her into a big bear hug. "Oh, baby girl," I said. "You may have noticed my love life is a mess right now. But the simple answer to your question is no."

She started to pull away from me and I held her tight. "The longer answer is that I do not want to just fuck you. I want to make love to you. You can probably feel the reaction you are causing just having me hold you."

She nodded and relaxed into me as I continued. "From what I could see, John just fucked you when he felt like it and used you as a cum dumpster. That is not what I am talking about. Making love is a much gentler process of giving and receiving pleasure from each other. It is about respecting each other and giving.

"Now with all that said, I am in a relationship with Eileen. This weekend has opened up some doors and I need to find out where she and I are as a couple before I could even think about making love to you. But if Eileen says yes, then no, I don't want to fuck you, I would love to make love to you."

Sandy nodded and squeezed me tight before letting me go.

"The burgers are getting cold," she said as she picked up the plate with the toasted buns and headed for the house. Watching her ass in that bikini bottom wiggle towards the house, I looked down and told my dick, "You're right. We should have nailed her here and now."

I grabbed the platter with the burgers and followed.

When I got into the kitchen, the rest of the crew was topless too. They had laid out all the fixings on the center island for a burger buffet. There was lettuce, and sliced onions, chopped onions, sautéed onions, some sliced tomatoes, mayo, ketchup and mustard and pickles. It was awesome. I put the plate of burgers down and said, "Dig in."

A little while later, we were all sitting around the dining room table feeding our faces. The girls did an excellent job with the getting all the fixings together and they had bought some really good hamburger meat because these were worthy of the finest gourmet burger joint.

After we were all done, Steph and Heather jumped up and announced that they were on cleanup duty, "So we don't have to do it tonight," Steph added.

"What is tonight?" I asked.

Sandy turned to me and said, "Spaghetti."

"What is so bad about spaghetti?"

Sandy looked at me with horror, "From scratch?"

"Is there any other way?" I replied puzzled.

"Do you know how many pots and pans that will take?" she squeaked.

"Yes. I do it all the time. In fact, I used to host a make your own pasta party once a month or so during school. It's not bad if you clean while you cook. You'll see."

"I guess" Sandy said dubiously and then brightened, "Wasn't there something you were going to ask Eileen?"

"I was, but I am not sure you should be listening in."

"I'm not going anywhere," Sandy said defiantly.

"Ask me what?" Eileen said, finally entering into the conversation.

Starting off slowly to gather my thoughts, I began, "Sandy and I were talking while grilling. Apparently she has not had the best love life with John."

"Well, duh," Eileen responded. "He dumped her for her friend in the middle of the night after clubbing her upside the head. Not the best experience is an understatement."

"No," I said. "That was just the end of the relationship. It was way worse than that. When John felt horny, he'd just lay her down and stuff himself into her and push until he came and then it was over. Sandy has been fucked, but he never made love to her. It was all his way or the highway.

"I told Sandy that it should not be that way. That making love is all about giving not taking. She asked if I would make love to her."

Eileen just gave me one of those looks, then spoke, "And?"

"I said that I am in a relationship with you and I would only do it with your consent."

Eileen looked at me, then Sandy, then me, then Sandy. "Was John really that bad?"

Sandy looked like she was going to burst into tears. She just nodded.

Eileen just got up and went over to Sandy and pulled her into her arms. That was apparently all it took to get the waterworks going for both of them. Now I felt really bad for even broaching the topic. As I said, women's tears are my kryptonite.

After a few minutes, Eileen let Sandy go and said, "C'mon."

As they exited the dining room, Eileen looked back at me and said, "Coming?"

I got up and followed the two of them like a puppy.

When we got to the master bedroom, I closed and locked the door. No silent visitors this time.

I hurried over to Eileen and Sandy who were standing next to the bed. Eileen turned to her and said, "One of the fun parts of making love is taking your time and getting to know the other person."

She turned to me and said, "She is all yours. But if you don't do a good job, you will hear from my foot up your ass."

"Yes, ma'am," I said seriously.

As Eileen stepped back to go sit in the recliner, I took Sandy in my arms and kissed her forehead. I kissed my way down until I kissed her lips, and then kept going. I unsnapped her shorts and slid them down taking care to run my hands gently along her legs and supporting her as she lifted one leg then the next. I kissed my way back up her legs and I could feel her shivering. She spread her thighs as I got to her womanhood. I kissed her just above her thong and slid my fingers inside the fabric running over her hips and then slid them down. I kissed my way down her legs and then back up to her face. On my way up, I shed my shorts and we were both naked.

After a quick kiss on her so very soft lips, I pulled back the duvet and top sheet and pushed her gently. She took the hint and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the center of the bed. Sliding across the sheet, she gasped, "Oh my god these sheets are awesome."

I put a finger to my lips and shushed her.

I climbed up on the bed and she again spread her legs. I ignored that and grabbing a foot, I began to massage it. Sandy squirmed and I had to shush her again when she tried to tell me that it tickled. I laid her first foot down and picked up the other and began to massage it. This time she moaned a little as I pressed my thumbs into the center of her sole and made small circles. I put that foot down and picked up the first and massaged the top of her foot and moved up her leg a little. I then repeated it on the other leg. I alternated legs, each time going further up her leg. By the time I reached her upper thigh, I could feel her trembling and smell her arousal.

While moving up her body, I deliberately avoided her breasts and her pussy and I could tell it was amping up her tension. After I worked my way down her arms, I again grabbed her ankles and gently flipped her over onto her stomach. Before I started on her legs again, I waved Eileen over and motioned for her to get naked and massage Sandy's neck and shoulders. Together we worked all of Sandy's back and legs until Eileen stopped and looked at me. She put her hands together against her cheek in a 'baby is asleep' pose. I nodded and gathering the covers we gently covered her up and then we each lay down on top and snuggled up to our sleeping beauty.

I'm not sure how long it took me to fall asleep, but the next thing I saw when I opened my eyes were Sandy's bluer than blue eyes staring at me.

"Morning sleepy head," she said gently.

"Afternoon," I said.

She turned and leaned on an elbow. The motion popped her breasts out from under the covers and my eyes were drawn to them instantly. She giggled and said, "You like what you see?"

I struggled but eventually did lift my eyes to meet hers again, "Yes I do."

"So when do we make love?" she asked.

"We started when you kissed me a couple hours ago."

Her face crinkled up into a puzzled look, so I continued, "Making love is not just about rubbing naughty bits together. Making love can very often not even result in anyone having an orgasm. It is about doing what feels right to let someone know that they are loved. In this case, Eileen and I loved on you by giving you a massage. You needed to know that you were safe and loved. Because you felt safe, you felt safe enough to fall asleep. And so we snuggled with you to let you know that we love you."

She was quiet for a long time, or at least it seemed like it. Then she reached out and caressed my face before turning to Eileen. "Can I make him happy?" she asked.

Eileen nodded and Sandy slithered out of the sheets and down my body. I looked at Eileen and she shrugged. The next thing I knew, I felt Sandys tongue on my cock. I moaned involuntarily as she wrapped her lips around the head and slipped me into her soft wet mouth. I rolled onto my back to make it easier for her. She started to hum as she slid more and more of my cock into her mouth each time. Eventually I felt the back of her mouth and figured that was it, but she pushed down and I slid into her throat. That definitely pulled a groan from the depths of my being.

Eileen had moved until she was right next to Sandy and as I was being swallowed alive, she asked, "How do you do that? I've tried, but I want to gag as soon as he is at the back of my mouth."

Sandy pulled off me and gasped for air before replying, "John gave me a book on how to give blowjobs for my 18th birthday. He made me practice on him until I could take his cock without choking. I wasn't sure I could do it with Robert's cock because it is way bigger than John's. Here try it."

Sandy pointed my cock at Eileen and she put her hand around me.

"Take a deep breath first and then slide him into your mouth."

Eileen took a deep breath and then slid me in.

"Don't try to jam it all the way in just slide it back until you feel him press on the back of your tongue. Then try to swallow it and push."

As Sandy was talking, Eileen was following instructions. When I hit the back of her mouth, she took another deep breath and pushed and swallowed. I slid past her tongue to both of our surprise. She pulled me out and started choking.

"Did you?" Sandy asked.

Eileen nodded through her tears and I added, "She sure did. That was great."

Eileen was still holding my cock in a death grip when she asked Sandy, "Have you ever been on top?"

"With a boy?"

"Yes."

Sandy shook her head no. "I've only had John and he was always on top."

"Then you are in for a treat. C'mon slide up here and put a leg on either side of Robert's hips. Now just lean forward a little."

Sandy gave out a squeak when Eileen started rubbing my cock between Sandy's very wet pussy lips. She did this a couple of times, getting a moan or two out of me too.

"That's something that guys really like, too," Eileen giggled.

Eileen then positioned me just inside Sandy's hot little cunt and pushed her down on me. Oh my god, she was tight. I felt like I was fighting for every inch as she sank slowly down on top of me. Finally I was all the way in and knocking on her cervix. That was when Sandy exhaled in a cross between a whistle and a scream.

I had started with my hands on her thighs helping to press her down and then I moved my hands up and caressed her boobs and ran my thumbs over her nipples. I think she liked that.

After just savoring each other for a moment, Sandy began to rock her hips and I began to try to pump my cock into her. Eventually we found a rhythm we began to fuck in earnest.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Sandy kept repeating as we humped each other, until she arched her back and then fell down on top of me kissing me and announcing unnecessarily that, "I am coming, oh my god, I'm coming, I'mmm ccoooommmminnnng."

I just held her as tremors washed over her and she just lay in my arms. After a moment or two, she opened her eyes and lifted her head and kissed me. It was such a sweet kiss.

Sandy rolled off of me and sat up and kissed Eileen. It was a much longer deeper and wetter kiss with a lot of tongue. I was a little jealous and not a little put off. I hadn't gotten my rocks off. So I cleared my throat.

Eileen came over and slid my cock into her mouth. She didn't try to take it all, she just swirled her tongue over all of it and then pulled me out and began licking it like you would the spoon you used to make the cake batter. Sandy came over and helped her. While the two were trading my cock back and forth, Eileen whispered, "Cocks really do taste better with pussy on them." After another minute, she motioned Sandy back and climbed on top of me and sank her pussy down on my cock. At last.

I began to hump her ferociously and she humped me back just as hard. It didn't take long and we were both breathing hard and moaning. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," Eileen cried out as she ground her clit into my pubic bone.

"Oh, yeah," was all I could muster as I could feel the electric tingle start in my balls announcing my impending orgasm. Two more thrusts and I began to paint her insides with my cum. As she felt my cock begin to spurt she threw herself off me and grabbed my cock by the base and squeezed. That shocked me for a moment and I stopped coming. She slid her mouth over my cock and pressed down and just as I slid into her throat my orgasm picked back up and I began to shoot my cum directly down her throat. I've only done that a few times with Eileen over the years and that first time I felt like my head was exploding with a pleasure grenade going off between my ears. I'm pretty sure I passed out.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, the lights were off and I was the meat in a love sandwich. I had Eileen on my left and Sandy on my right snuggling in. As distracting as that was, I was asleep again in no time.

Waking up, I glanced at the alarm clock. It was 5:45. I groaned. "What's the matter," Eileen groaned back sleepily.

"We need to get up and get showered. It's time to make dinner." I said.

"Should we wake Sandy?"

I nodded and leaned over and kissed Sandy's forehead gently a couple of times. Finally, I was rewarded with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Is it morning," she asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.