The Cottage: Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but it is about supper time," Eileen said gently. "Mr. Chef here is going to teach us how to make spaghetti."

"But I am not going to do anything without a quick shower with my favoritest sex toys," I said.

Two minutes later we were enjoying Rob and Olivia's amazing shower and getting squeaky clean while doing dirty things to each other.

When we got to the kitchen the other two were nowhere to be found. So we pitched in and got things going. I browned the hamburger while the girls got the salad ready. I had already put the biggest pot on to boil and by the time the meat was done the water was boiling nicely. I measured the pasta using the hole in the pasta spork, something that neither girl had known about. Then I threw it in the water to cook. Next I poured the tomato paste and some water into the meat as I stirred it. I drained the canned tomatoes, chopped them up and threw them into the pan with the meat to cook. I chopped some garlic and some other spices and sprinkled them into the sauce. Putting a lid on the sauce, I turned and saw the girls staring at me.

"Where did you learn to cook like that?" Steph finally asked.

"Last year at school," I said. "I spent the last half of the year in an apartment with another guy and his father ran a restaurant. I picked up some of his bad habits, I guess."

"Wow," said Heather. "You were so smooth getting everything together. It was awesome."

"Thank you," I said blushing. "Now if you guys want to set the table, we'll be ready in about 20 more minutes."

They scurried off and I pulled out the loaf of French bread I had spotted earlier. Melting some butter and liberally dousing it with garlic and some salt, I brushed it on the bread and tossed it in the oven to broil.

By the time the garlic bread came out, everything else was ready and I dished it up and the girls took it all out to the dining room. It was dinner time and my stomach was growling.

As I brought the pot of sauce in, the girls were sitting around the table topless. "I like the views," I said putting the pot down on a trivet.

Heather giggled and said, "It's not for you. Sandy was worried about getting spaghetti sauce on her shirt, so Steph said to go naked, your tits are wash and wear."

Just the way Heather said it, I could hear Steph's voice in my head and I burst out laughing.

A few minutes later, there wasn't a lot of talking around the table as mouths were mostly used for shoveling more food into them. Finally though, everyone was stuffed.

I leaned back and announced, "I'm going to let you guys figure out who is going to help with the dishes, while I go clean up the rest of the pots and the stove."

As I got up to leave, I could see a game of rock, paper, and scissors starting.

Despite the girl's fears, the pots were pretty easy to clean up and everything was in the dishwasher in no time. I was just rinsing my hands when I felt somebody snuggle up to my back. I dried my hands and reached back to find bare skin. Hmmm. This was interesting. As I slid my hands lower, all I could feel was skin. This was now very interesting. Without turning, I asked, "So what do I owe this honor to?"

Eileen's voice replied, "I just thought you might want some dessert."

I hadn't thought about dessert, but she was right. I did want some and some more and some more.

It was much later when I helped Eileen down off the center island we went out to the dining room to retrieve her clothes. After she slithered into her shorts and t-shirt she came over and licked my face.

"Even dirty old man faces taste better with pussy on them," she murmured.

"Damn straight," I replied before kissing her.

We found the girls in the media room. They had found a schmaltzy Hallmark rom-com. Five minutes in, I wanted to just scream at the dickhead 'hero' to 'just fuck her already'. I got up to leave. Eileen came with me.

"You don't have to," I said. "My teeth ache that movie was so sweet."

She giggled, "It only gets worse. I've seen it a couple times."

I shuddered.

"Should we go out on the deck and watch some stars?" I asked.

"MmmHmm," was the reply from the lump snuggled under my arm.

Best laid plans. When we got out on the deck, clouds had come up and we couldn't see the stars. Bummer. We sat in one of the loungers anyway. I felt good to have Eileen snuggle with me.

Just before I contentedly fell asleep, I heard Eileen's soft voice ask, "Do you love me?"

It was like that cyborg movie, half a dozen cheap responses scrolled through my brain. Finally, I said, "I think so."

I felt Eileen rise up. "You THINK so? What kind of answer is that?"

"An honest one."

With nothing more coming from her direction, I tried to continue, "Before this weekend, I would have probably answered automatically with, 'Of course I love you baby'. But a lot has happened and a lot of what I thought was love has been turned upside down."

"Keep digging. The hole is only getting deeper."

No pressure, right? "Ok. Before this weekend, I thought love and sex were inextricable intertwined. I love you therefore I make love to you. I don't love them therefore I don't fuck them. I know we both agreed that what happened while we were away at college stayed at college. But I have to be honest, I wasn't always faithful to you."

"I'm listening."

"You remember freshman year, I had a roommate for the first few months?"

"Larry or something?"

"Yes, Larry. He had a girlfriend, Janie, I called her 'Crazy' Janie. She would come over and the two of them would fuck like rabbits. She not only didn't care that I was in the room, she would make Larry turn the lights on. In fact, I almost got the feeling she wanted me to join in.

"Well, Larry left suddenly and it was only later that I found out that his father committed suicide and he had to drop out of school. Anyway, one night about a week after Larry had left, I felt somebody crawl into bed with me and when I turned, it was Janie. Larry had given Janie a key and she came over and crawled into my bed with me, naked. Before I fully realized what was happening, she had ducked under the covers, pulled my boxers down and started sucking on my dick. Since all I'd had were a few dates with Rosy Palm and her 5 sisters, I blew my load in her mouth before I knew it. She came up licking her lips and kissed me as she straddled me. 'Now that we have the fast one out of the way,' she said, 'I'm gonna ride for the prize.'"

"She said that?"

"Or words to that effect. You kind of don't forget that sort of thing. Anyway she rode me like a cowgirl until I finally came inside her. When she was done a little bit later, she lay down beside me and we talked. She said that she wasn't interested in love. She just wanted a big hard dick once in a while to scratch her itch. I tried to tell her that I had a girlfriend. She made a big deal of looking around the room and told me that she didn't see a girlfriend. Then she bent down and sucked me hard again and climbed back on until I came a third time. By then I had lost track of how many times she had come.

"It became a random irregular thing. She would come over and we would fuck. She seemed to know a lot of positions and we would fuck until she was satisfied or I couldn't get it back up or both. For her, it wasn't about love. She just needed a dick to get her off.

"About a week before school ended, she came over and we sucked and fucked. She had been teaching me how to eat pussy. When I woke up in the morning, she was gone. That was not always unusual. This time though there was a note on the desk that said she was graduating from the nursing college she went to in a few days and she would never see me again. The key was taped to the note."

Eileen was silent for a moment, then said, "So that was why you were such a better lover that summer?"

"Probably."

"What about last year?"

"Last year was different. You know I moved into a college apartment with two other guys. We each had our own bedrooms, and it was hard when I would try to sleep and have to listen when one or both were banging their girlfriends. I dated Rosie a lot."

Eileen giggled, apparently at the thought of that.

I continued, "One of my roommates, Steve invited me to a party thrown by the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering fraternity. Actually, I don't know if fraternity is the right word, because it was coed. Regardless. He was a member and they were short cash to buy a keg so there was a $10 cover to help raise money. So I said I would go.

"I was talking with a small group of people and made one of my typical nerd movie quote remarks. They all laughed, but a kind of shy girl on the end replied with the next line. I excused myself to go get a beer and when I came back I made sure to position myself next to her. We started chatting and we both found out we hated beer. So we left to go get some coffee. One thing led to another and we ended up back at the apartment. Once we were alone she looked me straight in the eyes and asked if I wanted to fuck her. I blinked and then said, 'Yes'.

"She said, 'Good, because I'm horny as hell and from the tent in your pants, you look like you are packing what I need.'

"Her name was Mellissa but for some reason she went by Marne. We went back to my room and I had barely shut and locked the bedroom door by the time she was on the bed naked. I joined her and we fucked. In between rounds, she told me she didn't want me to think this was anything serious. She had a girlfriend, but every so often she felt the need for a real dick instead of a plastic one and she hoped I would fulfil that need. I said I would.

"We would meet up about once a month and go back to my room and fuck. She taught me about the spots beneath your ears and inside your elbows and a couple of other places that taste so good and make you tingle. She even invited her girlfriend over to watch a couple of times, which kind of creeped me out, but really turned me on at the same time."

Eileen just looked at me for a long time and then finally said, "So you found some, what was the phrase you used about Sandy was? Oh, yeah, cum dumpsters?"

I hung my head down and nodded.

She leaned in and kissed me, then whispered, "All this sex talk has got me horny. Let's go to bed and make me your cum dumpster."

It wasn't what I was expecting, but I'd take it.

As we were untangling ourselves and standing up, there was a flash and loud boom. We both turned in time to see another bolt of lightning streak across the sky. That motivated us to get inside in a hurry.

Laughing, we wrapped arms around each other's waist and headed for the bedroom.

Just as we got into bed, there was a flash and then a loud boom that shook the house and the lights flickered once and went out. Seconds later the bedroom door was thrown open and we were tackled by a flying body jumping into bed with us. In the dark, we couldn't tell who it was just that she (it had to be a she) grabbed me in a death match bear hug and buried her face into my chest.

"Shhhh. It's going to be ok," I said trying to comfort whoever it was trying to squeeze me to death.

Eileen reached out to lightly touch the intruder and then said, "Heather, is that you?"

The bundle of crying shaking girl attached to me nodded. Having an identity now I gently asked, "Heather, what is the matter?"

Just then, another flash and another loud boom. She shrieked and it was obvious what the issue was.

"It's ok. It's just thunder and lightning," I said stroking her hair. "You are safe. I'm going to get a flashlight out of my bag and go turn the backup generator on so we have power. OK?"

I got a very brief nod. So I said, "You are going to have to let go, so I can get up. Eileen is right here and she will hold you. OK?"

Another nod and the arms let go just in time for another flash and boom. In the flash I could see Heather turn and bury herself into Eileen's arms. I got out of bed and fumbled for my suitcase. Opening it up I found the flashlight and clicked it on. When you have a POS car you learn to have plenty of flashlights.

I went back to the bed and found Eileen rocking Heather against her chest. Heather had her arms wrapped around Eileen and her eyes were as big as dinner plates.

"You guys are ok. I'm going to go get the generator going. I'll be back in a minute or two," I tried sound strong and confident for them even though I just wanted to bury myself into Eileen's chest right next to Heather.

Eileen nodded and then said, "Heather would like you to leave the flashlight."

I thought about it for an eternity and the handed the flashlight to Eileen. Rob had said there were some battery-backed up lights in the garage. I hoped the hell he was right.

As I approached the bedroom door, I could see a dim light in the hall and some moving lights at the other end of the house. The dim light came from a lighting panel in the ceiling of the living room and I couldn't tell what the moving lights were, so I headed down to see what they were.

Sandy and Steph came out of Sandy's room with their cell phones lit up. 'Flashlight mode,' I thought to myself. 'Duh. I should have thought of that.'

As they bathed me I the light from their phones I realized I was standing there naked with my erection leading the way.

"What's up?" Steph asked, giggled and then immediately continued. "Never mind, I can see what's up."

Sandy stepped up to me and grabbing my hardon, asked innocently, "Were you coming down looking for some loving?"

"No," I replied. "I saw the lights and decided to check it out. I was on my way to get the generator running so we'd have power again."

By this time Steph had knelt down in front of me and was wrapping her lips around my love muscle. I shook my head and said, "Thanks girls. I would just love to stay and enjoy the two of you, but I need to go get some power on."

Sandy nodded and removed her hand, but Steph took advantage and buried my cock into her throat. She pushed and pulled it in and out of the last couple of inches going back and forth over the back of her tongue. I groaned. I think I heard Sandy's cell phone click a few times but I couldn't be sure. In any case, I reached down and pulled her Steph. I gave her a big not like kissing your girlfriend's sister kiss and repeated, "Thanks. But I need to go get some power on around here."

I retreated as fast as I could in the dim light. I think I deserved the Nobel Prize for Temptation Avoidance.

When I got to the door for the garage, I opened it and there were lights on in the garage as well. I quickly walked to the far wall. There was a light over the bench casting plenty of light to see what needed to be done. I opened the junction box and pressed the green button. I was rewarded with hearing a purring hum through the wall. The light above the junction box lit up and then began to glow brighter. When it was steady, I removed my finger from the switch and it stayed on. A second later I heard a snap and I could see a light on through the garage door. I closed the junction box and walked back into the house. I could see the hallway light was on. Mission Accomplished!

I didn't see the two girls, so I decided not to open that can of worms and headed for the bedroom.

Heather and Eileen were where I had left them. Eileen was just saying to Heather, "Better now?" I could see Heather nodding.

In the light, I could see Heather was wearing a low cut blue silky nightgown with lace around the bodice and spaghetti straps. It suited her. Eileen of course was as naked as I was. I closed and locked the door and moved over to the bed.

Scooting into bed I wrapped my arms around both girls and hugged. Eileen shifted and somehow we all ended up flat on the bed with Eileen and I holding Heather between us. "Are you feeling better now?" I said redundantly.

Heather nodded and then said, "I'm sorry to disturb you guys. I freaked out and I didn't know what else to do."

"It's ok," Eileen and I said simultaneously.

"No, it's not," Heather said. "I should be better. It's all because our house was hit by lightning when I was seven and it burned to the ground. My little brother and I barely got out and Mom and Dad got burned trying to get to us. So I panic when there is a loud thunder storm like we had a little while ago."

There was silence after Heather spoke. I stroked her head to fill the silence. Finally she looked over at Eileen and then over at me and she blushed. "You guys were getting ready to fu--, um, make love when I came crashing in on you. Oh my god, I am so sorry. "

As the tears swelled up in her eyes and began to roll down her cheeks, Eileen lifted up on her elbow and said, "It's ok. You needed us more than we needed be together. You can stay as long as you need to."

"Are you sure?" she said. "I am still a little freaked out."

As if to underscore that statement, another flash and boom of lightning and thunder punctuated the night. Heather squeaked and buried her head on my chest. Eileen rolled in to hold her and then said to me, "Oh my god. Feel her heartbeat, it is just racing."

I started to try to find a spot but Heather rolled back and took my hand and placed it between her breasts. Her heart felt like a rock drummer on meth. I slid my other arm under her and reluctantly moved my hand from her breasts to wrap around her and held her to me. Eileen wrapped her arm around both of us.

A couple of minutes later, I felt Heather's arm side down my body and her fingers wrapped around my erection. I pulled my head back a little and she whispered, "Please. I want to make you feel good. You guys have been so good to me. I think I'm better now thanks to both of you."

I looked over at Eileen for some help in what to do. She looked at me and then whispered to Heather, "Go ahead. It's ok."

Heather nodded and sat up. She grabbed the hem of her nightgown and pulled it smoothly over her head and threw it to the floor. As she started to slide down my body, Eileen started to slide off the bed until Heather looked at her and said, "Stay. I want to make you feel good too."

Her hand had been stroking me and she continued while she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm," came out of me involuntarily.

I reached over and pulled Eileen to me kissing her and running my tongue along her lips asking her to invite me in. The second pass over her lips caused them to open up and I moaned into her mouth as Heather did something amazing with her tongue and her hand. Now that I had Eileen's head, I slid a hand down and began to cup her nearest tit. I slid my hand over it and began to roll the nipple gently between my thumb and forefinger. She returned the moan.

I felt Heather release my cock from her mouth and then I felt her shift positions. A second later, I felt her straddle me and begin to rub her pussy across my cock. Oh that felt so good. I released Eileen and grabbed Heather's hips and pulled her forward which let my cock spring up and position itself in front of her gateway to heaven.

"No," she shrieked. "Please no," and she fell forward onto my chest.

Eileen reached out to her and asked, "What's the matter, little one?"

Heather sniffed and I could feel her tears splashing on my face. "I'm a virgin." A big sniff and then she continued," I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stopped you, but I have been trying to save myself."

Eileen began to rub her back, "Shhhh. It's ok. If you are not ready, you are not ready. It's ok," I said softly.

"Wait," said Eileen. "Sandy said you fucked Chad with Jenny."

Heather sniffed again and said, "No. I always just rubbed my pussy on Chad until he came. I never let him inside me."

"It felt really good to me when you were sliding your pussy on me," I said trying to be helpful.

"Do you ever get off when you rub on Chad?" Eileen asked.