The Cottage: Second Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Heather answered definitively. "I just did it to make him feel good and I like watching his stuff squirt out onto his stomach."

"Have you ever had an orgasm?" Eileen asked.

Heather shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I got all tingly once when Jenny licked my pussy while Chad fucked her from behind, but he finished too fast and she stopped once he stopped fucking her."

"Well, we need to fix that," Eileen declared. "Roll off of him and slide up the bed. A little farther. Now spread your legs. There, just like that."

I had rolled onto my side watching all this, puzzled. So I was quite surprised when Eileen bent her head down and began to lick Heather's pussy. It wasn't long before Heather started moaning and stroking her breasts, her fingers lingering on her nipples. I was getting very turned on and began to stroke myself. Eileen must have felt the motion because she pulled back, looked at me and said, "Stop that. Get behind me and stick your dick in one of my holes," then went back to Heather's pussy.

Deciding I didn't want to shock Heather given her obvious lack of sexual activity knowledge, I slid my cock into Eileen's pussy.

As I was bottoming out, I heard Heather, "Ohhhhhhhggggg. That feels so good. Is he fucking you in your butt like he did on the beach? Ohhggg. Steph said Robert fucked her in the butt when you guys tried to trick him. Oohhhhhggggggggg. She said it felt really good. Like being pussy fucked only better. OH, oh, oh, right there whatever you are doing feels soooo gggooooooddddd. Oh. Oh. Oh."

I stretched myself to the side and I could see Eileen was tonguing Heather's little butthole. The last oh was the punctuation to Eileen's finger penetrating Heather's pucker.

I realized I needed to stop or I was going to shoot my wad any second. Reluctantly, I pulled out and sat back on the bed and slid my face into Eileen's pussy. Sliding my thumb where my cock had been I began to tongue lash her pleasure button. I was rewarded with the feeling of Eileen purring.

"Oh, that's nice. If Robert fucked my butt would I still be a virgin? I like what your finger is doing, would his cock feel just as good?" Obviously, Heather was one of those magpies that never shut up during sex.

As I continued to slap Eileen's clit silly with my tongue I could hear her reply, "I am pretty sure you will still be a virgin if he fucks your butt. And it does feel really nice, but you have to be really ready for it. It hurts a little at first and then it feels funny and then it feels really good. Oh, just like that. Suck my clit. Oh, oh, god I'm coming."

There was more, but I was focusing on tonguing her love bud. Finally, I pulled my face out of her thighs in time to hear Heather's scream as she came.

She never shut up. "No, I've never felt that before. My whole body is twitching. I can still feel my insides twitching. That was soooo good."

By then, I was lying next to Eileen. I pulled her close and began to lick Heather off her face. She giggled and then began to lick herself off of my face. I was focused on Eileen and didn't notice where Heather went until I felt her mouth sucking on my cock again.

"How hard does his cock have to be to get it into my butt? Is this hard enough?"

She reached down and grabbed my cock. "I think it is hard enough, if you are really sure," she told Heather.

"I think so," Heather replied.

I reached up and grabbed the bottle of lube off the headboard. 'I think we owe Rob and Olivia a new bottle of lube,' I thought to myself. Climbing off the bed, I came around to the side and grabbed Heather by the ankles and pulled her perpendicular to the side of the bed. She shrieked and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Making sure you are ready," I said. I stopped her just short of pulling her butt off the bed so I spread her thighs and bent down to kiss her fertile crescent. Starting to lick her I went from the little love bud all the way down to her rosebud. She was making "oooohing" noises. After licking her butthole a couple of times, I dribbled some lube on my finger and began rubbing her butt while sucking on her clit. She was continuing to make noises so I kept going. Sliding my finger inside, I could feel the rings of her anal muscles clenching but they couldn't stop me. Flicking her clit shifted her focus and her hips began to buck up and down on their own. I slid a second finger in and she let out a long drawn out moan.

"I think I'm coming again," she panted. "Oh that feels so nice having you suck on my nipples. Don't stop. Oh god, I am coming."

I laughed into her pussy because I could feel her orgasm on my fingers. I backed off her clit and continued licking her pussy lips while I pulled my fingers all the way out, squirted some lube on them and then slid them back in. She thrashed a bit and then slumped down.

I started licking higher and higher again and rubbing my thumb over the virgin territory. I wasn't going to put myself in but I thought the added stimulation would bring her around to her next orgasm quicker. I don't know if it worked, but she started moaning and I felt her ass muscles clenching very quickly.

When I started to feel that, I stood up and told Heather to grab her ass cheeks and pull them apart. I grabbed her legs under the knees and folded her up and put her feet on my shoulders. I squirted lube onto her pussy and wiped my dick through it getting it well-oiled.

As she was panting and moaning I brought my cock to her backdoor, pulled my fingers out and inserted the head of my cock. "OHHH," she cried out, an octave higher that she had been a second before.

"Ok?" I asked. She nodded.

I began to slide myself into her butt slowly, stopping to ask and getting a nod each time. Finally I felt my balls slap her lube wet butt cheeks.

"You can let go of your butt now," I said gently. "How does it feel?"

"I don't know," she said. "It feels like I am taking a crap and nothing is coming out, but it is that really nice feeling crap where it kind of feels sexy. Like when Eileen had her finger in my butt and was licking my clit."

"Are you ready for me to move in and out?"

"I think so. Please go slow," she said hesitantly.

I nodded and began to slowly pull my cock out. When I was about half way out, I reversed and began to slide back in. I did that several times, watching her reaction and how her muscles felt on my cock. The next time, I slid almost all the way out and ran my thumb down to flick her clit. "Oooooohhhhh," she moaned, "I like that. I like that a lot. That is very nice."

And picking up steam I began to slide more of my cock in and out with every stroke and speeding up each stroke until I was sliding all the way in and almost all the way out at a good speed. I could feel my balls begin to tighten up and I knew I was going to blow soon. I started rubbing her clit harder and faster and was rewarded with more moans and finally she announced, "I am coming. Oh my god I am coming with his big fat dick in my ass."

Her ass muscles clamped down keeping me from moving and since I was all the way in, it was like Eileen when she would grab the base of my cock and squeeze causing my orgasm to slow down and back off.

When I felt her muscles relax, I started fucking her ass for real and was soon ready to blow my nuts and then it was here and I felt my cock swell and begin to spurt deep inside her.

"I can feel it. He is squirting inside me," she said excitedly to Eileen.

As I finished, I pulled out and reached down to pull Heather up for a kiss. She hugged me and tears started to flow. "It was so beautiful," she whispered. "Thank you."

Spent, I just nodded. The sat her back down on the bed.

"I think we need a shower," I said and headed for the bathroom.

I had just started the water when the other two came up and hugged me.

A little while later and much cleaner, the three of us rolled back into bed. For some reason, the girls wanted me in the middle and I was too tired to complain. For the second night in a row, I slept the sleep of the dead.

-- To Be Continued in The Cottage: Last Day --