The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George looked debonair in his tux. We had been to so many of these things that we broke down and bought him one, tailor-made. I wore a slinky number I hoped Jeremy would appreciate—a red floor-length gown, cut low to show off my full breasts, with a side slit to showcase the results of countless hours of yoga.

We were late. The program had already begun, and we were weaving in and out of chairs to get to Parker's table at the front of the room. I almost tripped on my heels when I saw Jeremy. There was no other way to say it: he was a gorgeous man, and he looked dashing in his tux.

Jeremy had saved me a seat right next to him. There was some awkward shuffling to arrange for George to sit on the other side of me. Jeremy whispered an introduction to his wife, who was as attractive as he was, plus had that pregnant glow. Britney was sitting as far away from Jeremy as she could without actually sitting in the next seat over. Her obvious distance from her husband was painful to look at. When I leaned over to shake her hand, frost dripped off her fingertips.

I introduced George. Jeremy was polite, but I saw an alpha-male side of him I hadn't anticipated - like he wanted to club George, grab me by the hair, and drag me back to his cave.

I waved across the table at Parker, who had invited us. I never understood Parker. We went to law school together. We didn't date, but we went out a few times and studied together. It seemed that he took it more seriously than I did, which was awkward, but eventually things stopped feeling weird. We got along fine, which was important since we were both partners at big law firms and often had to work with—or against—each other on cases.

Since law school, Parker had always been gracious to me, such as inviting George and me to sit at his table at this fundraiser. Granted, he needed to fill the seats and needed help raising money, but it was still kind of him to think of us.

As the speaker droned on, Jeremy put his hand under the tablecloth and on my bare leg where the slit in my dress had opened. He rubbed his hand higher, bunching my dress up in ripples in my lap. He stroked the soft skin of my inner thigh, filling my little thong with a generous pool of liquid. He reached higher and caressed that wet arousal; I could see his lip quirk when he felt how wet I was.

He rubbed my sex, finding my clit and massaging small circles over that horny bud. My breasts were heaving as I struggled to keep my breath. I cut my eyes toward George to see if he noticed my panting, but he remained blind to my arousal.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and my mouth shut at the eroticism of another man stroking me as my husband sat, oblivious, six inches away. Both George and Britney seemed enraptured by the speaker, whereas Jeremy had drawn beads of sweat across both our foreheads.

Finally, I couldn't take the arousal anymore, so I moved Jeremy's hand back to his lap. But he had other plans. He held on to my hand and placed it on his erection. He was impossibly large and firm. Even though I already knew how big he was, it still caught me off guard.

I mouthed the word "wow" when my hand met his cock. He eased my hand up and down on his need, tilting his head back and exhaling a quiet breath. I saw his chest rise with a deep breath, then fall with a long exhale. He was as turned on as I was.

I had an image of lifting the long table cloth and crawling under. I would unzip Jeremy's fly and pull out his gorgeous manhood. I would pull his head into my mouth, sucking it while I jacked on the shaft as hard as I could. I would run my tongue along the ridge of his head, giving special attention to the sensitive V on the underside of his shaft. Then I would take as much of him in my mouth as I could, drooling on my hand to lubricate the rest of his shaft. He would reach beneath the table cloth and pull my head toward him, tangling his fingers in my hair as he came in my mouth. I would struggle to swallow him down, big gulps of salty cum splashing against the back of my throat and oozing down with every swallow. I would slurp any extra cum off his cock, kiss his head, then make my way back to my chair.

I had to get away from him, or someone was going to notice something. We couldn't keep our hands buried under the tablecloth for the whole meal. I leaned over and told George I had promised our daughter I'd call her tonight. Jeremy caught my elbow. "Hang on." He leaned over and told his wife he was going to the restroom, then he followed me out.

After we exited the main ballroom, the first corner we rounded led to a smaller meeting room. Jeremy grabbed my elbow and steered me in there. It was empty.

Pushing me up against the wall, he ground his lips on mine and his hands all over me. I forgot how ravenous a 23-year-old man can get, especially one who has been playing handsy under a table for 45 minutes. At that moment, I was the only adult in the room. I needed to end this.

"Jeremy, stop, we can't."

His hand stroked my neck and his lips barely parted from mine. "Why not?"

"Because, our spouses are here. And my colleagues."

He moved a hand down to one of my breasts. "That's why we're back here, not in there."

I was running out of excuses. "But—"

"Mm-hm."

He had found the sensitive part of my neck; I was having a hard time focusing. "Jeremy."

"Candace."

"Oh god."

He lifted me up by my ass and carried me to a banquet table. He set me down and slid up the skirt of my dress in one fluid motion. His mouth ravished my cleavage while his hand tugged at my thong.

The ballroom was filled with top-tier lawyers from big firms—my colleagues. If anyone caught us, my reputation would be done for. But at that moment, I didn't care.

I lifted my ass to help him slide down my thong and pull my skirt to my waist. He ran his fingers along my slit.

"Fuck. You're so wet."

I moaned as he slid a finger inside me. He curled it so it was facing my bellybutton, massaging my G-spot. His persistent ministrations on that tender spot were shooting me into orbit. I was spreading my legs wider and wider to give him the deepest access possible.

"God, baby, I want to eat you out so bad."

His words were like candy—I couldn't get enough. He rubbed my clit with his thumb, and my sighs joined with his.

"I can't wait any longer."

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was the biggest one I had ever seen live, in the flesh. As a small woman, I was unsure that I could take him. But I was desperate to have him, desperate to feel him fucking me. I needed him filling me up and making me scream.

He aligned his cock with my slit and began to push. He was too big. My body refused to accommodate him. "God, baby, you're tight." He pushed again and made a quarter inch progress. "I don't want to hurt you."

I was starting to hurt. The angle of his dick, the width of my opening—something wasn't working.

I had an idea. "You sit on the chair. I'll straddle you and ease my way down at my own pace."

He was willing to try anything. He grabbed a chair and pulled me onto his lap so I was facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lined up his giant cockhead with my hole. I made small circles around him, flooding his head with my juices.

He bit my neck, holding himself back from shoving it in already. I reached down and felt his precum, mixed with my fluid, dripping down his shaft. Now that he was wet, it was worth a try.

I let my body weight push me down onto his head. My hole was stretching and aching, but I was desperate to have him impale me. Getting his entire head in me was a small victory. I stopped to take a breath.

"What are you stopping for?"

"I need a minute."

"You feel so fucking good. Holding back is killing me."

"I know. But you need to give me a minute."

Once my body adjusted to his head, I let myself slide down his shaft. A quarter inch by quarter inch, I eased myself down, my channel stretching to accommodate him. After what seemed like forever, he was seated in me.

He gave an extra push up with his hips, and I lost my breath. I didn't want to move. I was afraid to feel that head on my entrance again, and was already struggling with how much he was stretching me. But we couldn't stay like that forever; we were going to have to move. I slid back up and felt my pussy lips cling to his manhood as I rode him up.

I prepared to ease back down on him but he had enough. He lifted me by my naked ass, threw me upon the table, and thrust into me with a passion gained only from holding back too long. His cock was too big; I didn't think I could take anymore. I started to scream out, but he pinned his hand to my mouth.

"Baby, I'm sorry. It's been almost eight months. I can't be patient anymore."

He held me to the table with his hips on my pelvis and his hand across my mouth. As young as he was, he knew how to fuck. He wedged his dick deep inside me on each thrust, then yanked his pelvis out against my clit on each pull.

His head was so big it rubbed against my G-spot coming in and going out, giving me double the pleasure on that sensitive bundle of nerves. He pulled my bodice aside to suck on my nipples while he drilled into me. He fucked me like he might never have the opportunity to fuck another woman again.

His cock spread me wide, and I had to hold my legs open to make room for him. But I was done screaming and had started moaning and grabbing his ass to pull him in closer. He was filling me up, complete to my womb.

We were coming unglued.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good."

"Oh, Jeremy. Oh god."

"Come for me, baby. Make that pussy come."

"Oh god yeah. I'm coming. Fuck me harder. Fuck me good."

He sent me flying, my feet contracting, my legs shaking, my pussy pulsing, my eyes drifting in the pleasure and pain of his thrusts. The table beneath me melted and Jeremy's body merged into mine. For a brief moment, everything was one.

When he felt my pussy contract, Jeremy found his own release, cum shooting up from his balls, down his long shaft, and out his heavy head. He groaned huskily as he filled me with multiple shots of pent-up desire.

For a moment we didn't move, him panting on top of me. It hit me that we were both half-undressed just feet from hundreds of people at the gala. "I've got to get back. My husband."

Jeremy came out of his stupor. "Me too. Britney."

It had been too long for him. I had cum dripping out of my pussy, down both legs, onto the clean table cloth. I wiped myself with the table cloth and threw it in the garbage. We hurried back to the ballroom to get through the rest of the night.

***

As the four of us were waiting for the valet, we said out goodbyes. Jeremy said to me innocently, "See you on the train Monday?"

I didn't know how he could keep a straight face when we had just been so naughty. I glanced up at George to see if he noticed any change in my demeanor. George was oblivious of me; he probably could not have identified the color of my fire-engine red dress. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Jeremy. "Yep, see you then."

DAY 6: LUNCH

It was Monday, another week closer to my birthday. But there was a gorgeous man sitting with me on the train.

"Hey beautiful. How was your weekend?"

"Not bad. How about you?"

"Spectacular, actually. I got to ravish this hot woman in a naughty red dress at a fundraiser. I'm still not sure if I was dreaming."

"Funny, I had a similar dream. The guy I took advantage of was crazy hot too."

"Are you sure you took advantage of him? Was he saying no?"

"Not exactly. But he was on the young side."

"How young?"

"23."

"23 is every ounce a man. My guess is he knew what he was doing and knew what he wanted."

"No question that he knew what he was doing."

"That's good to hear. It sounds like he knew what he wanted too—you."

I couldn't stop myself from blushing. "Yeah, it seemed that way."

"Do you want to see him again?"

I hesitated. This was something I'd been contemplating all weekend. I should have had a ready answer. But I was nervous. And married.

Jeremy decided to take the lead. "Let's assume your answer is yes. Can you get away for lunch today?"

"I would like that."

"Hotel ZaZa is equidistant from our offices. Why don't you meet me at the bar? I'll make reservations for lunch and we'll take it from there."

Hotel ZaZa was a hip luxury hotel with a top Dallas restaurant and a unique poolside venue, but it sounded like he had lunch in mind. I didn't know whether I was relieved or disappointed.

The morning at the office dragged by. I was so eager to see Jeremy, I arrived at the hotel 15 minutes early. It wasn't just me, because he was already waiting for me.

He gave me a bold kiss on the lips.

"Hey player, not in public."

"Sorry, couldn't help myself. What can I get you?"

"I could use a Long Island."

"You're not messing around."

"I'm nervous. Saturday was intense. I've been married 23 years and that's the first time I've cheated. It's a lot to wrap my head around."

"I'm glad you picked me. I had an amazing time."

"Have you cheated before?"

"No, including when Britney and I were dating. This hasn't been easy for me, either. I feel trapped—I can stay in a loveless marriage to a woman I feel entrapped me, or I can leave a woman while she's 8 months pregnant. Great choices, right?"

"Why me?"

"I noticed you a couple weeks ago on the train and thought, 'If I were going to cheat, there's the woman who's worth cheating with.' Then one day you smiled at me..."

"You noticed me that long ago? I saw you last week."

"You're oblivious, head always in a book or legal document. I'm glad you saw me. No way was I going to make the first move. Heck, no way in a million years did I ever think I'd actually cheat."

"We share that sentiment. Speaking of first move, you invited me to lunch today. What's your plan?"

"I'm sure you know that ZaZa has a great restaurant."

"Yes."

"And it's also a hotel."

"Yes."

"So I thought we could take advantage of both and order room service." He slid a key card across the bar to me.

I should have seen that coming. "Jeremy, I don't want another wham bam."

"Me neither. That's why I was wondering if you can take the rest of the day off?"

I must have been grinning ear to ear. "Perfect."

While Jeremy led me to the elevators, I checked in with my secretary to let her know I wouldn't be back that day. By the time we got in the elevator, Jeremy was dragging his lips along my neck and holding me off the ground by my ass. He was all hard, rigid muscles and planes, and he was not afraid to use any of it.

We got to the room and wasted no time admiring the decor or the view. He removed his suit jacket while I unbuttoned his shirt and trousers. I tugged his t-shirt off and spent a minute appreciating the beauty of a solid young man.

I ran my hands up his broad chest, sweeping my hands out along his shoulder muscles. I squeezed his chiseled arms as I pulled my hands back down to my destination—his suckable six-pack. His stomach muscles rippled and pulled when I ran my nails through their grooves. My pussy creamed at the idea of him inside me.

Working my way down to the good stuff, I unzipped his trousers and slid them down with his boxers. His penis popped free in one giant swoop. Even though I had stroked it with my hand, ridden it on his lap, and let him fuck me on my back, I hadn't gotten a good look at its magnificence. His cock was gorgeous—hard steel with silky skin teeming with thick veins. Precum was building on its tip, and his eyes all but begged me to take him in my mouth.

I pushed him against the bed and got on my knees before him. I looked up and grinned at him. "I'm going to love every fucking second of this."

"Oh god. Me too."

I reached up and wrapped my hand around his cockhead. Letting out a sigh, Jeremy leaned his ass into the bed. I took him in my mouth and lapped at his juice. He groaned when my tongue searched in his hole.

I leaned over and licked the ridge circling his head. He tasted of an herbal male bodywash. When I bent my face into his groin, I could smell his masculine scent trapped in his pubic hair. It was all Jeremy, and it was all good.

He grabbed me by the back of my head as I engulfed his bulb, running my tongue around the edge and flicking it over the sensitive V at the bottom of his shaft. I let my spit drip down onto his shaft and caught it in my free hand. Jeremy cried out as I took his shaft in my spit-covered palm, rubbing him down with my fingers as my mouth followed as far as it could.

I grabbed his cock and lifted it firmly. I licked the seam between his balls. He was freshly shaven there—he prepared in hopes that I would pleasure him. And he guessed right; I intended to. I rubbed my fingers along his taint back to his asshole.

"Whoa."

"You OK, baby?"

"That's new for me."

"Relax. Trust me."

He had never had anyone touch his dark area before. I spat on my fingers and brought them back to his asshole, placing them on his tight bud. I massaged his outer ring, loosening the tight muscles for what I had planned next. His anus relaxed, and he reveled in the newfound pleasure.

As I took one of his balls in my mouth, I slid a finger into his virgin hole, catching him off guard.

"Candace."

"Trust me."

For the uninitiated, the sensation could be unique and overwhelming. I could feel his cock grow larger and pulse with my finger in his ass. Fearful and startled by the pleasure he had discovered there, he tightened his ass cheeks. Then he relaxed, savoring the pull of my fingers against the sensitive spot behind his balls. I could tell they ached with the newfound pleasure. He groaned with his need for me to explore him more. I turned my finger and ground into him, massaging his prostate and making him groan.

"Do you like having my finger in your ass?"

"God yes."

"Let's see what else you like."

At the same time that I finger-fucked his young ass, I reached back up to pleasure his testicles. His balls were heavy, filled with cum and aching to shoot off inside me. I grasped them in my hand, appreciating their heft and weight.

Looking up at Jeremy, I assured him, "I'll take good care of these."

I took turns sucking his balls then spitting them out, leaving him more aroused and coated in my saliva.

As I sucked his balls, I moved a second finger into his asshole. The sensation of fullness aroused him more. I tried to make eye contact with him, but he was having a hard time focusing. I could tell he was in overload from the senses assaulting his dick, balls, and asshole.

"You like having your asshole fucked?"

"Yes. Don't stop."

I wiggled my fingers in his ass, curling them forward as if I was waving to his penis. His ass was ripe and innocent, like a newborn needing to be tutored. I had all the tools to teach him. My teasing motion from my knuckles to the tips of my fingers struck a sensitive spot within him, shattering his grip on reality.

On the verge of falling over, Jeremy grasped the bed for support. My fingers massaged his ass to the rhythm of his heartbeat, giving him some stability in his sea of confusion.

"Jeremy, do you need your ass fucked more often?"

"Mm-hm."

"Do you want me to fuck you more often?"

"God, yes. Please."

"Maybe someday you'll let me fuck you up the ass."

He was losing the ability to think straight. "Mm-hm."

"Do you like it when I suck your balls?"

"Mm-hm."

"You're going to love it when I take your cock all the way in."

His eyes flew open. He had never been deep-throated before.

Keeping my fingers in his ass, I returned to his dick, sucking and squeezing as I bobbed up and down. The underlayer of his dick was made of steel, and the skin fit him like a velveteen glove. I savored the contrast with greedy sucks and gentle licks, nibbling occasionally to give him an extra dimension of ecstasy. He caught his breath, then exhaled as he succumbed to the pleasure.