The Cougar and the Anaconda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a starving bitch and his cock was my sustenance. I brought my lips as far down as I could, but he was long and thick. I could not take half of him. At his size, he was never going to be able to experience the ecstasy of deep throat. I made it my mission to try to change that, or at least take him further than he'd ever gone.

I pulled my fingers out of his ass, hopped on the bed, and slid onto my back so my head was dangling off the edge. "Stick your dick down my throat but pull back when I tap your leg."

He eased up to my mouth and inserted his cock. I grabbed him by the ass and slammed him down. His dick flew into my mouth, and the tip found its home in my throat. His balls slapped across my nose, granting me a strong smell of his musk and an erotic view of his cock penetrating my mouth.

Gasping and moaning with pleasure, Jeremy pulled his cock out and slammed it back into my mouth, at least two inches further. I coughed and gagged at the unexpected, deep intrusion. I tapped Jeremy's leg, and he yanked his dick out. "Are you OK?"

"Yes. Let me catch my breath."

I grabbed his ass again and crammed him back in my mouth until my throat was wrapped about his bulbous head. I took him like this three more times, feeling his head nestled down my throat. Each time, I took Jeremy a little further. I became more comfortable with his length and girth and ready to give him greater pleasure.

I knelt on the bed and lifted my dress over my head, then pulled my wet panties down my legs. It wasn't easy to get naked in broad daylight in front of a man half my age, but he erased my worries.

"God, you are gorgeous."

Jeremy slid his hands down my body like I was a human hourglass.

"I love your tits, your hips, your ass, all your curves."

I brought my mouth to him and bit his lower lips to make him open up. I claimed his tongue, sucking it deep. "That's what I'm about to do with your cock. Get ready to enjoy the ride."

I laid myself out before him, my head again dangling off the bed like a platter for his cock. He had a perfect view of my naked body.

I cradled his hands around the back of my head. "Face fuck me. Shove your dick down as deep as you want, as fast as you want. When you're ready, shoot off into the back of my throat, on my tongue, on my tits, wherever you want."

Jeremy looked like he was going to lose his mind.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll tap your leg if I need you to stop."

"Oh my god, no one's ever done this for me."

I threw him a wink. "Consider it a birthday gift."

He squatted over my face and eased his cock into my mouth. His dick looked huge next to my lips. He started slowly, but I pulled him forward to remind him he could go deep and fast. He didn't need to be reminded again.

He thrust into my mouth, pulling my head up to meet his penetrations. He plowed me long, hard, and deep, watching his balls bounce off my face and feeling his head ram into the back of my throat.

I had a front-row view of his puckered asshole, drawn up tight and innocent. I spread his cheeks and was tempted to take him with my fingers again. After several plunges, he could take no more. As I sensed he was about to come, I gave in to my desire to slide a finger into his ass to give him an extra nudge toward ecstasy.

Jeremy grabbed the bed on either side of my head, leaned over, and fucked my mouth in earnest.

"Oh baby, so good."

Apparently losing the ability to speak, he grunted to the rhythm of his thrusts, then bellowed, "Coming."

Huge wads of cum erupted from his balls. They jetted down my throat with a power and quantity that caught me off guard. I couldn't swallow fast enough to take it all, and it dripped out the corners of my mouth, down my cheeks, and into my ears. I was coughing and sputtering, and Jeremy was still slamming his rod into my mouth. When I could feel he had spent all his seed, I tapped his leg, signaling I needed to breathe.

My mind was blown with the eroticism of his giant cock shooting off in me while I played with his sweet little asshole.

When he had spent his load, I swung my legs around so they were dangling off the bed on either side of his hips. I held my tongue out so he could see what he had done to me. A wad of his milky cum rested in the middle of my tongue. I swallowed it down, then pulled his dick to me to lick off any excess cum. He hardened again with just that vision and feeling.

He fell over onto the bed beside me, holding his abs—the pressure of his orgasm has shredded his stomach muscles. "Candace, that was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that."

We lay quiet for a while, listening to the Dallas traffic. Jeremy got up, and I heard a cork pop. "I had them leave some champagne."

My buzz from the Long Island was wearing off, and my mouth was slathered in cum; I needed a fresh drink.

He turned to me holding a plate. "Want some strawberries?"

"All I want is your dick in my pussy."

"I love a woman who knows what she wants."

He returned to the bed, a single strawberry in hand, and stood over me. My pussy was starving for his dick. He slid his hand along my engorged slit and appreciated my nectar. "Fuck, you're so wet. Is that sweet juice all for me?"

"You got it, babe."

Rolling the strawberry between his fingers, he looked like trouble. "Open your legs."

I spread my legs open, a respectable six inches. He shook his head. "That won't do," and he spread my legs apart as far as they would go. I felt exposed.

He crushed the strawberry in his hand, then rubbed the sticky pulp up and down my slit, depositing a wad of it on my clit. It was cool to the touch and made me squirm.

He slid down my body and ran his tongue along my slit. Then he reached down and held my lips apart, licking along the pink petals where he had rubbed the crushed strawberry. The contrast created by his warm tongue licking off the cool fruit was delectable. He got to my clit and played around, swirling his tongue, tapping, lapping, and making me come undone. It had been years since I had a man's mouth on my pussy. I pushed myself into his face as he circled my clit with his tongue.

He inserted a finger into me. "I love those ridges in there. So hot."

"Play with them, baby. They're all yours."

"Fuck. I don't want to share you with anyone else."

He rubbed his finger in and out of my pussy, tickling the tip of my cervix. When he added a second, the feeling of fullness was almost unbearable—he took my breath away. He thrust in and out of me, rubbing his thumb along my clit as his fingers toyed with my hole. His thumb was wide and covered my entire clit, pushing and probing along that sensitive nub. He kept his face at my pussy, lapping the juices pouring out of me.

He found my G-spot and rubbed it with intensity and passion. His fingers, coupled with his talented thumb massaging my clit, drove me wild. I grabbed his hair and dragged his mouth to my clit.

"Suck my clit."

"Yes, ma'am."

He was a magician with his tongue.

"Oh fuck, that's so good."

I was moaning, lifting my hips off the bed, trying to push myself deeper into his mouth. I felt my orgasm coming on. I grabbed his hair to drag his face deeper into me, grinding into his mouth, and creating extra friction by rubbing my slit up and down his chin. I shut my eyes, all my senses focused on his tongue, his mouth, his fingers.

I screamed for him to keep going. "Jeremey, oh god, fuck me like that! Oh, god, yes!"

I pulled his hair into my need and let go, crying out with my release. Throwing my head back, my eyes filled with tears. I lifted my hips off the bed, driving my pussy into his face. I came with a force I had never experienced, my G-spot and clit firing off in unison. I ground myself into his face, feeling my body go numb then lift into the air.

I begged him not to stop. "Don't stop. Fuck me good. Fuck yes. Fuck me, baby."

My climax overcame me, pulling my limbs apart like a marionette and shooting pleasure through every cell in my body. I groaned into him as my body hit the ceiling, spun around the light fixtures, then floated back down.

When I came down from my climax, Jeremy was grateful for me to ease off his face so he could breathe again.

"Candace, you have some serious thigh muscles. I couldn't breathe, and I'm pretty sure I lost all feeling in my face and fingers."

I was embarrassed. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I loved every fucking second of it."

I chucked at his youthful exuberance.

He moved up my body to admire my breasts. "You have awesome tits." I didn't want to tell him that I wished they were perkier; I didn't want to plant that seed in his head. But apparently that wasn't an issue for him. "I love the way they hang. You're all woman."

He ran his fingers around my dark areolas, marveling at the oval shape. He toyed with my nipples until they were firm berries screaming to be sucked. Finally, he lapped at them, sucked them, nibbled on them, and gave them the attention I had been craving. He used just the right pressure, not the primitive mauling George gave them.

He rested his cockhead at my opening and slid it up and down my slit, grazing my clit with every push. Sparks flew from my clit and shudders ran through my body.

He was as turned on as I was. "Baby, you are so wet."

Regardless of how wet I was, I needed a moment to get his clementine-size head into me. I took a big breath, exhaled, and said, "Now." He pushed. I continued taking big breaths as he inched in.

His dick was overwhelming, but I'd had him before and knew I could take him again. We moved slowly, letting the force of gravity help drag his weight into me. At last, he was all the way in, his head bending to my back wall, his balls resting on my ass. I could have lived with this feeling of fulfillment and completion forever.

With a smooth motion, he rocked in and out of me, dragging his pelvis along my clit. He was slow and deliberate, massaging my cervix with every deep thrust, ensuring his ten inches were drenched in my scent.

After several strokes, he got impatient, and his balls slapped against my ass, his dick stroking faster and harder into my pussy. The pain was intense until he reached down and massaged my clit. I went into orbit, my entire body fighting the imposition of his cock, but loving it too. He felt my contractions, heard my moans, and sped up. He moved faster, his need evidenced with every stroke. His balls tightened against my ass, and I basked in the feel of his shaft hardening and growing, spreading my channel still further.

After several powerful thrusts, he used one hand to pin my arms above my head, shocking me with his aggression. Losing the use of my hands was erotic to a degree beyond my imagination. I pushed into him with my pelvis, and he pinned me down harder every time I tried to lift my hands to grab his ass, his shoulders, his back. In my day-to-day life, I was never helpless, I controlled every aspect of my life. He had denied me that. That momentary denial was turning me on in a way I never would have expected.

I bucked my hips into his cock, matching his rhythm as he plowed into me. His cockhead stroked against my G-spot and his pelvis rammed against my clit with every stroke. I heard Jeremy's breathing accelerate, and felt the sweat from his brow drip onto me. He was getting close, and the thought of his release pushed me toward my orgasm. Lights flashed before my eyes as I climaxed under his heavy body. His cock and his hand pinned me to the bed, giving me the sensation of sinking deep into eternal bliss.

"Jeremy, yes. Fuck me, baby. Like that."

My orgasm pulled itself out as Jeremy gave one final push, then came with a roar.

"Fuuuck, yes."

His release shot deep into my pussy. I could not contain it all, and some seeped out of me down his shaft. Pulling out, he was mesmerized by the spectacle. "Shit, that's hot."

Rolling onto his side, Jeremy wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me like a spoon. "Can we do this again?"

"I'd like that."

***

We spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, munching on room service, exploring each other's bodies. Neither of us wanted to think about going home to different people, people whom we no longer fucked.

It was almost 5:00, but I needed a shower before we left. Jeremy found bath salts on the ledge near the tub. "How about a bath?"

It had been forever since I'd had a bath. "Sounds great."

He ran the water, then sprinkled in the eucalyptus bath salts. He climbed in, then I climbed in on top of him and sat between his legs.

He lathered me up, paying extra attention to my breasts and my pussy. "I love the way your breasts are shaped; they're a real woman's breasts. So sexy."

I was self-conscious that my breasts were no longer perky like an 18-year-old's, and flattered to hear that he liked how they looked. The nipples were still perky. The breasts were large and heavy; they could hold a hefty paperback book under each one. They were womanly.

Once I was clean, I turned around to work on him, but he had other ideas. "Don't move." His rigid member stood up against my back. "I need to be inside of you."

"I need you inside me too."

He lifted me up by the sides of my ass and impaled me. The pressure was breathtaking. His girth stretched my channel and the entrance to my hole. The warm water provided some relief, but it also added friction.

I leaned back against his strong chest, reached my arm back around him, and cradled his head in my hand. "Jeremy, fuck me."

He picked me up and carried me to the bed, sopping wet and all. He laid me face down, my legs closed and dangling off the bed, with his cock still inside me. He didn't wait for me to be ready, he didn't wait for permission. He fucked with all his power. He held me by the hips and slapped his dick into me, his strokes growing firmer and faster.

When he tired of that position, he grabbed me by my waist, threw me further onto the bed, and nudged me onto my knees and elbows. He took me from behind, with my legs spread around his.

He was going so deep from that angle, it was almost too much to take. Then he pulled half-way out and hit my G-spot. I reached down and rubbed my clit with vigor. My orgasm hit me with a hard, almost painful pressure. I couldn't even form words to demand that Jeremy fuck me or pray or curse or say any of the myriad random things I spout when I'm coming.

I squirted all over his dick, his abdomen, his thighs, the bed. He had seen this on porn, but never experienced it, and he was not ready for it. He hesitated for a moment. I'm sure part of him was crowing, I made a chick squirt. But he was also unsure whether we needed to stop or whether I needed something. I put that to rest.

"Keep fucking me, Jeremy. Keep going."

So he did.

My orgasm continued to tear itself apart, and my pussy contracted so hard he struggled to stay inside me. I bucked back against him, fucking him in powerful circles with my hips, squeezing him in my grip. It was all too much for him, and he surrendered to the pleasure.

He grasped my hips, pumped to the rhythm of my squeezes, and filled me with one more release for the day. When he came, his fingertips whitened on my hips, his balls drew up against my pussy, and his thighs shook. He hid his lips in my neck and groaned out his orgasm.

We collapsed on our sides, him holding me by my breast, kissing thank-yous in my hair and along my face. He was the best lover I had ever had, and he could have been my son.

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, please leave a rating. I also appreciate comments and messages. And feel free to click "Favorite Author" below if you want to know about upcoming stories...I usually have something fun in the works. -Raven