The Cougar and the Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," she said crawling to the end of the bed, her hand running through his hair. "Henry here has never made me cum like that. As a matter of fact, he's never made me cum." Henry stared at the both of them, and Valerie lifted James' face and kissed him slowly, slipping her tongue into his mouth and moaning deeply.

James didn't have a clue what was going on, but he was too horny to care. That was the most amazing pussy he'd ever eaten and could think of nothing other than sticking his dick in it.

"And," said Valerie, reaching down, "you've got a much bigger dick than Henry." She grabbed his dick through his boxers and he thought he was going to bust. "Why don't you show him how to use it?"

James stood up and slowly slipped off his boxers, his member rock-hard, but before he could do anything, she had taken it in her mouth and was sucking it greedily, her head hanging off the edge of the bed.

He moaned as she sucked him off, reaching round to grab his hips, before pulling them back and forth until he was fucking her throat, his entire dick slipping into her mouth. She moaned as he slipped all the way in time after time getting closer and closer until he moaned and nutted in her mouth, wave after wave of jizz hitting the back of her throat, until he was spent.

He removed his dick and she rolled over to the front, and he watched as she looked Henry dead in the eye, opening her mouth to show him the load James had shot into his wife's mouth. She ran her tongue through it and blew bubbles in it, which sat on her bright red lips, before swallowing it all in one dramatic motion.

"That's all you've got, is it?" Sneered Henry. "Pathetic."

"What you don't realise about young men, Henry," she said, "is that young men aren't the one and done kind. Young men have the stamina to keep going. All. Night. Long."

She ran her hands down over James' shoulders and ran them across his face, his head laying back in her cleavage.

"Do you want to show him," she whispered in his ear, "how to fuck me silly?"

Even though he had only cum a couple of minutes ago, James could feel himself getting a second wind. He stood and stared Henry dead in the eye, before climbing onto the bed and embracing Valerie.

He kissed her mouth and could taste himself, before kissing down her neck and over her chest, feeding on her ecstatic moans and reactions.

He ran his hand down her body and between her legs, slipping two fingers in her wet cunt, fingering fucking as she fucked back, grinding her hips.

He started feeling more confident, more secure as the woman underneath him moaned under his touch as her bitter husband watched on, impotently.

He felt himself getting hard again and slipped his fingers out of her pussy and into her mouth, where she sucked on them greedily, clamping down as he slipped his dick into her.

He began fucking her, her pussy desperate for a good piece of dick.

He ran his hands through her hair, grabbing a handful.

"Whose pussy is this?" He asked.

"Your pussy," she moaned. "This is your pussy."

"Is it for anyone else?"

"No. This pussy is only for you."

"That's right," he said, staring at Henry, "this pussy is all mine." With that he fucked her harder as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling her deeper into her wetness.

He kept going, determined to give her the fuck of her life. He kept pounding, showing them both his stamina, his vitality, his manliness.

"Oh my god", she gasped, "I'm cumming." With that, she started shaking, her pussy contracting on his dick as he kept pumping away, on the verge himself.

He kept going, barely able to hold it in, until she calmed down, and then he moaned,

"I'm about to cum."

"Cum for me," she said. "Take out your big dick and cum for me. Cover me in your load, show me how a man cums. Mark your territory, let everyone know I'm yours."

Reluctantly, he slipped his dick out of her sweet twat and began working it with his hand. She moaned as she watched him jerk off, pushing her tits together as he got closer and closer, until he finally came again, shooting string after stick of thick, vibrant jizz all over her belly, her tits, her mouth, marking his territory, marking her as his own.

Once spent, collapsed back on the bed and, breathing heavily, listened as Valerie told Henry,

"That's how a real man does it."

"I'll show you a real man," he replied.

"Real man? You probably can't even get that tiddly thing up, let alone coat me like this stud did. Face it, we're going to have to put you in the spare room and get this stud in here to fuck my brains out every night."

James looked over at this exchange and saw that Henry was now standing by the side of the bed and his dick, which was most certainly not a "tiddly little thing," was in his hand as he jerked off rapidly.

"Would you like that?" She continued. "To be next door and forced to listen to someone else fuck your wife, giving her the pleasure you never could? Giving it to her good, making her cum and cum and cum."

And with that, Henry came, unloading a great big load of his own all over her tits, streams and streams of the stuff as if he hadn't cum for a month.

He was moaning and shaking with anger, jealousy and lust, as he continued to paint her with his semen, until he too, was spent. At that point, Valerie gently took his twitching cock into her mouth and gently sucked the last few drops off. Then, she reached up and grabbed his tie, pulling him down into a tender embrace.

James watched the two of them kiss as Valerie lay there, covered in two men's jizz. He thought about saying something, but they seemed far too preoccupied with each other for him to want to bother them.

So, he softly slid off the bed, gathered up his clothes and got dressed in the home office, before slipping out the front door.

***

That evening James went down for dinner and found there were extra plates.

"We've got some guests," said his father. "Your mother thought it would be the neighbourly thing to do." Just then, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," said his mother, rushing out of the kitchen, opening the door and welcoming the guests, before introducing them to her husband. "And this is our son, James. He's just back for the holidays."

"Yes, we've already met." James was gripped with a sense of panic. Surely, she wasn't going to relay the events of the afternoon, was she? "I came round this afternoon to get a package from him." She held out a hand for James to shake. "And this is my husband, Henry."

"Nice to meet you," said Henry, offering his hand.

They sat and ate dinner and passed a quiet, uneventful evening. Then, as they were leaving, Valerie turned to James and said,

"I hope it's not rude, but I was hoping you might be able to do me a favour."

"Of course, he can," said his father, "always helping to lend a helping hand."

"That's great," she said, "I'm afraid I don't know how to change the delivery address on my computer."

"We're both useless at that sort of thing," interjected Henry, offering a knowing smile.

"Do you want him to take a look for you tonight?" offered his father.

"Oh no, it's late and it can wait. But," she added turning to James, "if you'd like to pop around about three tomorrow afternoon?"

"No problem," said James.

"Great," said Henry. "I'll be at work, but I'm sure you can help Valerie out. I've got a late meeting, but you never know with a bit of luck it might get cancelled and I'll get to come home early. Then you can show the both of us how it's done."

Henry gave a little wink and both of them left.

"What a lovely couple," said his mother.

"Mmm," said his father.

"I just hope she doesn't get lonely in that all alone all day," she added.

"Mmm," he replied.

As James went back up to his room, he doubted Valerie would get very lonely over the summer. And if she did, well he was just next door. After all, what are neighbours for?

12