The Cougar and the Milf Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so fucking full," Blurted Oreillan.

"Hold it, ladies," I chided.

"...and GO!"

Holy shit! Oreillan blew all records out of the water. I had to step backwards, twice, to avoid being shot with arse milk.

The ladies laughed when I showed them their results.

"And now?" Asked Dee.

"How big can you gape," I replied.

"Pussy or arse?" Asked Oreillan.

I cocked my head.

"Arse," Confirmed Oreillan, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, goody," Dee mockingly clapped her hands.

"But, first you have to see how many fingers you can fit in your arses."

Dee spat on her hand and massaged the saliva into her hole.

"Nope," I interjected, "Not self-fingering. Each other."

Both ladies giggled and lovingly kissed.

Grabbing the lube, I smeared both arseholes generously.

"...and GO!"

Oreillan and Dee began fingering the other's dark hole. One finger first, then another. Both were simpering lightly, and digits massaged holes. My vista was unbelievable, and I shook in nervous excitement, half in shock at the amount of action I was getting away with. It took all of my self-control not to touch my cock, but I badly needed an orgasm.

This heat ended in a draw. Both ladies managed to work in all five fingers up to the first knuckle but no further.

Several minutes later, they withdrew their fingers from each other's greasy shitters, satisfied with their assgasms.

I slapped a cheek of each lady who giggled and wiggled their butts playfully.

"Grab that sharpie," I asked of Dee, who scooted to the table and grabbed the marker.

Oreillan's pucker was open and relaxed. I inserted two fingers from each hand into her hole and opened her up from the left and to the right.

"Tell me when you can't take anymore," I said.

Oreillan took a sharp intake of breath as I stretched her intimate opening, millimetre by millimetre.

"Holy fuck!" Exclaimed Dee, eyes glued to Oreillan's gape, "That's massive."

"Push," I ordered and Oreillan prolapsed.

"What the fuck...?" Gasped Dee, shocked at what Oreillan did.

I bent over and licked it.

"No more!" Hissed Oreillan as the limit of stretching was reached.

"Mark it," I asked of Dee.

She popped the lid and marked the boundary of Oreillan's gape.

"That's going to take some beating," Opined Dee as Oreillan's sphincter snapped shut once I removed my fingers.

"Do you want to do it?" I asked Oreillan.

"Would love to."

She inserted two fingers from each hand inside her friend's dirt locker, and gently stretched the muscle apart.

"How's that feel?" I asked Dee, who's eyes were shit firmly.

"So fucking good," Came a hissed reply.

"Wider?"

"More," Dee said.

Oreillan attempted to prize apart that spongey tissue, but even I could see what almost at its limit.

"That's it!" Dee shrieked.

I marked the boundaries of the gape before Oreillan gingerly removed her fingers from her lover's bung, and again her muscle snapped shut again.

Oreillan won that heat, but not by much.

"Mm," Dee sighed, "I've got some work to do."

Oreillan snogged her friend and the sight caused my cock to twitch.

"Now what?"

"An anal piss fuck," I said, expectantly.

"Oh?" Asked Dee, knowing exactly what I had in mind.

I grabbed the kitchen funnel and ensured that the nozzle was appropriately lubed.

"You need to pee?" I asked the ladies.

"I do," Replied Oreillan.

"So, you're first up for some piss in your arsehole," I said to Dee, who's eyes lit up in expectation.

Dee knelt on the chair again, arse high up in the air.

I gently inserted the funnel inside Dee relaxed hole. Oreillan placed a leg on the table and shuffled her pussy towards the funnel while I held it in place.

Oreillan's first spurt arced over Dee's head and landed on the paving stones in front of her. Adjusting her position, she was able to direct her flow into the funnel.

"That feels nice," Cooed Dee.

Her hole took a surprising amount of piss, maybe more than the milk. Every jet of yellow fluid simply disappeared. Eventually, the hole was full. Gently, I removed the funnel with a few droplets running down her fleshy legs.

"Hold it in," I ordered as I smeared lubricant over my cock.

"Fuck, it's hard," Winced Dee.

I lined up my cock with her weeping shit hole, pressed and eased myself in.

"Shit!" Hissed Dee.

Feeling hot piss around my cock in such a tight space was a great feeling and reminded me of the antics Thomas and I got up to.

"You okay?" I asked Dee when I was balls deep.

"Fuck that hole," Came the reply.

So I did, and hard!

Several minutes later, I violently pulled out of that O-ring and immediately Dee expelled Oreillan's piss in massive arc that landed on the lawn.

"Holy shit," Screeched Oreillan, "I was not expecting that."

"Where did I get to?" Asked Dee standing up.

"Here," Crowed Oreillan.

"Shit!" Giggled Dee, impressed with her ability to squirt fluid so far from her freshly fucked arsehole.

"Your turn," I said to Oreillan.

"Lucky me," Came an excited reply.

I was disappointed that I was too hard to piss, even though I needed too, but Dee was ready to fill her lover's stink hole full of piss via the funnel.

When Oreillan was piss-filled, I jammed my cock deep inside her rosette and fucked it hard. When she came, I pulled out and Oreillan ejected the contents of her bowels in another yellow stream.

Dee was too invested in the action to mark the impact zone so neither won that heat, although I think Dee got the distance.

"And now?" Asked Oreillan.

"I wouldn't mind a go at the enema?" I replied, surprising both ladies.

"Milk?"

"Piss."

"Oh, man, that's fucking hot," Gushed Dee.

"I want you two ladies to fill my arse with your hot piss," I said, bending over the table.

After receiving two rasping tongues on my pucker, Oreillan expertly inserted the funnel inside me. Bending lower, Oreillan and Dee were able to direct their flow into the funnel and thus into my hole. The hot fluid caused a wave of pleasure to wash over me. Blood from vital biological systems got me to a state of hardness rarely experienced since.

Both ladies giggled insanely as they filled me up. As my arse took in their hot piss, I felt so sloshy and unbalanced as I waddled my way to the edge of the patio. Awkwardly getting on my hands and knees, I stuck my leaking hole in the air and pushed.

Instantly, the ladies erupted in laughter as, presumably, my arc graced the air. The relief was palpable as I expelled the contents of my bowels. Every nerve was tingling as this act of filth occurred.

I rose on my haunches and spread my cheeks. Pushing, I euphorically expelled what was left inside me in a furious jet of yellow liquid onto the green grass.

"That is the horniest thing I have ever seen," Said Dee in wonderment.

"Pretty hot, isn't it?" Agreed Oreillan.

"I need to come big time," I responded after standing up, noting a couple of stray droplets running down the back of my legs.

"Then let's make it happen," Said Oreillan with a twinkle in her eyes.

I laid down on the table and let the ladies use their mouths and tongues to bring me off, which did not take long.

Minutes later, I exploded in a massive climax that the kink Olympics had built up over the afternoon. My balls contracted savagely as my cock expelled my hot sperm. Wave after pleasure wave enveloped me. My body shook uncontrollably as my cock jerked in the delicate hold of the ladies. The secondary jolts of electricity surged through my athletic frame when the ladies licked the tip of my helmet.

Opening my eyes, Oreillan's and Dee's faces were plastered with boiling sperm. They both stared me before erupting in laughing, impressed with the orgasm they gave me.

All three of us were exhausted from the afternoon's frolics. Dee nodded off in spa after hardly touching her refreshed glass of wine. Oreillan, in my arms, was quiet and moved very little. I recall sporadic dozing but the spa, and its jets, revived us quickly. Following some Chinese takeaway, the sexual filth resumed.

12