The Cougar of Montgomery Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Justin takes turns with their cougar professor.
8.4k words
4.63
5.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers

Chapter One

Tuesday, 5:17 PM

My knees still shook as I gathered my things. The red sting on my body glowed where Justin had just slapped my body, making it his. He had left me sooner than I wanted. My body begged for more abuse, for more everything. I had decided not to tell Jessica anything about what had happened. I had been too reckless with my secret that it was going beyond a turn-on but could potentially affect my career. I would do my best to manage and shut Jessica down on Friday so she wouldn't tell the world what a slut I am. I gathered my final stack of books and put them in my bag and went to leave the office when I heard an email notification.

My instincts were to ignore it, but my heart fluttered when I thought it could be Justin. When I clicked the email open, I read the message quickly.

'You've been a bad bad girl this afternoon. And bad girls will be punished...'

A smile crept over my lips as I imagined Justin tying me to the bed.

...then I saw who it was from.

....Jessica.kemp...

No, no, no! How!? How does she know!?

Chapter Two

The next few days dragged by and sped by depending on how much thought I put into the encroaching Friday. I received no new texts, emails, or commands from either Justin or Jessica in the meantime. Class met on Wednesday as usual and I avoided eye contact with both of them as much as possible and hoped for class to pass without incident. It bothered me how uncomfortable I was in my classroom.

How many years have I daydreamed to be in this situation with Justin or a guy like him?

This sexy young man, pierced, black-haired, and hard-bodied is in my classroom two days a week and wanted to fuck my brains out, but I was too nervous to revel in any pleasure that may come. I could not lose myself in class or have thoughts about him stroking his shaft through his pants in his seat while he stared at my low-cut top, because any time I felt a drip of moisture fall from my pussy lips, my eyes found Jessica's in the crowd.

The thought crossed my mind that maybe Justin and Jessica knew one another- that he could be Jessica's mystery friend, but if they were friends, they hid it well. Justin blended into the background of the 200-person class. His skinny but solid frame alternated with black grunge band shirts that showed only corners of his colorful but menacing tattoos peaking from his arms and collar. On the other hand, Jessica floated through the classroom like a butterfly, chatting with this person and that one. Her high pitch giggle could cut through the noisy crowd and turn eyes to her low-cut shorts.

Her skinny frame and perky tits always faced me. She'd wear eyeliner and hooped earrings as she looked down on me from the theater-seated classroom. I would see the twinge of a smile on the corner of her lips when our eyes met. I knew she already recruited another student on my bondage secret, which Jessica did not attempt to hide. I spent most of the week fighting the urge to touch myself but spent my time researching PR strategies for dealing with leaked information about professors masturbating on campus. Unfortunately, there was not much in the way of previous cases that proved helpful. Finally, one night I broke down and between tears and an empty bottle of wine, I updated my resume and thought of places I'd move to run away from any stories Jessica may be able to sell to the world.

By the time Friday arrived, I was already a mess of adrenaline and nervous twitches heading into the office. "Hey, Amber," I said, power-walking into my office.

"Hey Sarah- whoa, you're looking fancy today," Amber said as she leaned over the receptionist counter to get a better look. "You know, you don't have any appointments today, right?"

"Yeah, I know," I laughed. "Just felt like dressing up today. You know how it is," I said with a smile. Per Justin's commands, I dressed in all black today. My black top cupped my large breasts well, allowing air to flow down the long line of exposed cleavage, and had extra padding, which kept my nipples from showing despite me not wearing a bra. My black skirt came down just above my knee and fit my form well, cupping my ass and black fishnet leggings, choking my thighs. Gold bracelets hung from my wrist while hooped earrings dangled from my ears.

I sat down at my desk and gave it my best shot at doing work, but any hope of productivity quickly vanished. Both Jessica and Jason stated they would give the location they'd meet me today and both have yet to say.

Maybe neither would call, I found myself hoping. They both realized I'm an old cow and found age-appropriate people to fuck instead.

The hours passed like molasses until midday, when I realized they weren't going to call. My mind and heart were able to relax for a few hours. That was until my phone vibrated.

'Unknown caller' my phone told me. I clicked the message to read the text.

'Sunnywood Street Hotel. Room 228. 4:30 pm.' I looked at my watch and saw it was 3:55 pm right now.

My heart went cold, and I felt it stop beating entirely, as the silence of my office became deafeningly loud.

Am I doing this? Sarah, they're your fucking student!

My mind went into overdrive rationalizing and de-rationalizing every pro and con for going. My nervous energy warned me not to go, but a sliver of excitement buried in my stomach enjoyed the thrill and wanted this to happen.

Everything I've ever touched myself for over the years could be mine today. Now. How many people get to fulfill their fantasies?

4:02 pm.

My body moved, leaving my thoughts and concerns behind. My hand shook as I filled my purse and shut down my computer.

"Heading out?" Amber asked, pulling her long-sleeved shirt from bunching around her stomach.

"Wha- yeah, sorry," I stopped in front of her desk. "Forgot to tell you. Have a thing tonight."

"Hot date?" Amber asked with a coy smile and a twinge in her voice that I could not place.

"W-what?" I stuttered, laughing a bit. "No, I wish. Just meeting a friend, but you should get out of here. Enjoy your weekend."

"Thanks, you too." Amber said.

In the car, I followed my GPS, constantly making adjustments to my clothes and looking in the mirror. I went over in my mind what I would and would not say. I tried to think of my boundaries or what I should do if I felt uncomfortable.

What could I do? He's stronger than you- he could take you no matter what you did!

The thought that was supposed to worry her only made her legs weak as she felt a drip from her pussy lips. Her GPS told her she was a minute from her destination and that was when the question hit her.

Shit, Sarah! Which one am I meeting?!

4:27 pm

I pulled into a parking spot at the hotel. It was a cheap hotel with exterior doors to the rooms and two floors. Not far off the highway, I looked at the text message again, 'unknown caller.'

Shit, is this Jessica or Justin?

My heartbeat was out of control. There were too many unknowns. I was in control over nothing, not even who I was meeting.

I need to go- Sarah, just leave. What if the other person texts you while you're with this one? What if they find out about each other? They both said to be with no one else but them.

4:29 pm

I was outside my car, walking. My mind was blank. I was panting with nerves by the time I'd gone up the stairs and stood in front of room 228. My trembling hand shook as I held it over the door to knock.

Run. Run. Run. Run. Run.

I lowered my hand without knocking and stepped away from the door.

I can't do this...

I turned towards the stairs to leave, when I saw the curtain move in the window of the hotel room.

The door opened. "Leaving already?"

Startled, I stuttered and turned, trying to act natural. "No, sorry I- I forgot- left something in my car. Was going to go-"

"Come in," she said, moving from the doorway. Turning sideways, I entered, brushing past Jessica's shoulder as she intentionally left me not enough room to come in without touching. Her buttery lotion smelled of lavender and fruity lotion caught my senses as I walked inside.

The kind of lotion all the young girls wear- I love it. I used to smell like that. When did I stop using it? Why did I stop?

The room was dark with the curtains shut and only two lamps to light the room. Two double beds with dated colorful quilts sat beside each other on the off-green carpet. Despite the 'no smoking' sign on the desk, a hint of cigarette smoke that had been etched into the walls and fabric still hung in the air. The TV screen bounced with a reality show and scandalously dressed women with bodies I could only dream of.

The door shut, and I stood in front of the bathroom as Jessica walked towards me, slowly. Silence hung in the air, and I felt the jitters swelling inside me.

"Look," I said, looking down at her feet. She was barefoot as my eyes went back up her skinny tanned legs to a pair of red, tight-fit shorts that covered barely more than panties would. Jessica's belly button piercing was exposed from her high-cut shirt that complimented the small curves her skinny breasts made. "I know I should've talked to you after you... after you walked in on me," I said, rehearsing in my head that I'm the professor here. I was a 45-year-old adult, and she was an 18-year-old student. "That's my fault, but as you can imagine, it was a little awkward... for me. I just- I just... hope we can agree that-"

"I like your outfit," Jessica interrupted, eyeing me. "You put that on just for me?"

"I...I-"

"I always wondered why you dressed like such a slut in class," she said, walking towards me. "Like the leggings- the skirts... that ridiculous cleavage. Not to mention that makeup..."

I felt the tremble shimmering up my hand again. The corners of my lips fought to keep from angling down as all my self-conscious thoughts came spilling out into a beautiful, younger girl's mouth. I felt small and exposed as my eyes fell back to the floor.

She walked behind me, watching as I cowered. "Makes sense now," she continued. "Must be soo hot, after class, to fuck yourself wild with that dildo after watching all those boys eye fuck you all day... Especially, Justin?"

Her words poured from behind me into my ears like lava, "Interesting boy toy choice... I wouldn't have picked him." She giggled, "Though, guys aren't typically my thing, but the ones that are are better dressed than that guy." Her fingers brushed the cheek of my ass. "I've gotta admit. I've finger fucked myself many times after class thinking about those thighs of yours... and that cleavage... It's a good thing you know how to dress like a slut."

My heart pounded as I realized I was biting my lip. Color filling my cheeks as warm tingles sprawled through my body.

"The ball gag was a nice touch-"

I turned toward her, "Jessic-"

She was standing nose to nose with me. My large breasts nearly brushed her as I turned. "I told you once already... You will refer to me as your Queen..." Her finger was pressed on my lips. "Do you understand?"

Chapter Three

She waited for my response. "Yes, my Queen," I said, with her finger still on my lips. As my lips parted to speak out, she pushed her finger between my lips. Without a command, I closed my lips around it, sucking on her finger as her other closed around my cheeks. She smiled, pleased with herself as she fingered my mouth slowly.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No, my Queen," I said around her finger.

"Have you ever thought about a woman before?" She asked, pushing her finger deeper down my throat.

"No, my Queen- ack!" I gagged as she removed her hand from my face.

She giggled as she licked my saliva from her finger, "Good..." She leaned in close and whispered in my ear as if she had a secret, "And don't think you won't be punished for your little fuck session with fuck boy." She pulled away smiling while eyeing my clothes one more time. "Take this off." She said, pointing around my body as she laid back down on the bed.

I must have given her a look of insecurity because her face became stern as she sat up on an elbow. "Your Queen, commands it." She said, with her head cocked to the side.

I felt the tingle of a sweat bead and drop the back of my neck as I gnawed on my lip. My cheeks swirled with a shade of red and I contemplated making a run for it. It was such an awkward situation. To be commanded by a girl less than half my age- a student, nonetheless. And yet, my submissive side kept me locked in place by her command. For how small of a frame she had, the look of dominance she had was palpable. Like a final puzzle piece shifting into place, it felt natural for me to follow her commands.

I started with my skirt. My trembling finger slowly slid them down the curve of my thick ass cheeks, revealing my black panties and black fishnets choking my long legs. The room is quiet as Jessica lay on her side watching me undress for her with amusement in her eyes. I pull my top over my head, feeling self-conscious the second my stomach is shown to this young, tight body girl. My shirt fell to the floor in front of me and I stood in my black lingerie and fishnets, staring at my pile of clothes. I took a deep breath before moving my hands to undo my fishnets-

"Stop," Jessica spoke as she stood. "Leave something for me..." Her right hand went to the curve of my hips as she walked around me. Her cold, boney hand rubbed my ribs and the small of my back. She stopped behind me, undoing my bra. "You do love your tits, don't you? Always wearing those low-cut tops..." She ripped my bra down to the ground, making my heavy breasts sway. "Not that you should be ashamed of them. They're pretty great tits," Jessica's breath coated the back of my neck as her hands fondled my plump boobs. She lifted, squeezed, and pressed them together, pinching and pulling on my nipples like I was a cow needing to be milked. She slapped them before rubbing down my stomach to my thighs. "And those legs... I bet your legs are your favorite part of your body, aren't they?"

My mind was so confused with feelings- anticipation, excitement, dread, fear, lust... that I missed the question.

A sharp jerk pulled my hair back and my eyes were locked with hers, my mouth opened as I winced, "aren't they?" She repeated.

"Yes- yes!" I responded, out of breath. And just like that, my body turned to me. It was a simple thing, the pulling of my hair. But with it came a flood of emotions that dampened my panties.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes," I panted. My eyes soften as my body moved slowly like a lava lamp, swimming in her arms as I embrace her touch. "My Queen." I watched her stare at me with interest. The curls of my black hair were still clenched in her palm. She knows I am hers' now.

The world felt as though it moved slower but flowed faster. She bent me over the bed and before I knew it, she was spanking my fat ass.

My right cheek reddened as my cheeks swirled with color.

The corner of my full lips curled up in a smile and my eyebrows danced higher with every bite of the sharp slaps. "Your Queen is going to have to break you in, aren't I?" she said with another hard slap.

"Y- Yes, my Queen- mmm..." I squirmed into the comforter. Fingers dug and pulled my panties to the side- I heard the fabric stretch before the eager boney fingers circle their way into my moist pussy lips. They pushed inside me.

"Ahhh..." I moaned. My mouth wide as I gasped, pinching my eyes shut. My hands clamped the sheets as my round white ass raised in the air, and she pushed her fingers deeper inside me.

I felt exposed. This young girl, my student- a stranger, has her fingers inside me. Taking me. I was afraid. I was excited.

"Mmmhmhmhmm..." I could tell she was smiling. Pleased. "I think my slut is horny." She jammed her fingers into my snatch harder and I heard my juices drown her fingers.

She slapped my ass with her free hand. Her fingers squished inside my warm, wet, cushy slit. It eagerly swallowed however many fingers my Queen demanded.

"Ohhh fuck- gah-" I buried my face into the cheap linens as I screamed. Her fingers pounded my hole faster and faster. Too hard, maybe. My pussy was almost numb with how hard she fucked me. All I felt were waves crashing over my body. "I... I- Ahhhh gahdmmmm!" My hair buried my face. Teeth gnashed on the sheets.

My ass raised in the air and my cheeks trembled as Jessica held her fingers taut in my cunt. I clenched on her, cumming as my thick thighs clapped shut and I twisted on the bed top. "Yes! Yes! Fuckgahh!!" Her fingers fought to stay inside me and my body fought to stay free. My thighs were slick with wetness as I felt her claw at my skin.

"Mmmm... I didn't know you were a squirter, whore..." Jessica giggled as I lay there limp, moaning. She daintily tasted her fingertips.

"I...I..." My vision was blurred and my thoughts were filled with cobwebs slowing my thoughts to a crawl. I rubbed my head and face, dizzy to the world from cumming so hard. Trying to get my breathing normal, I palmed the bed top, crawling on all four until I sat on the edge of the bed, wiping saliva from the corner of my mouth. It had been so long since I came from another hand that was not my own. And a woman, no less. Am I a lesbian now?

The world came into focus and I saw bare feet standing before me. Brightly colored toenails lead to an ankle tattoo of hearts intertwined. Her skinny thighs come to a V at Jessica's shaved pink pussy.

When did she strip her clothes off?

Her boney hips stuck out, but Jessica's slender, hard tummy curved up to perky tits with hard dark nipples that pointed at me. Brushing my hair from my face, I looked up at Jessica's perfect face framed by her blonde hair as she cupped my cheek.

Thumbing my cheek, I melted in her hand, "You're my whore now, you understand?"

"Yes, my Queen- yes..." I said, kissing her palm while sucking on her finger. Jessica cupped my chin, jerking my face up to hers.

"...I don't think you do," a stern look ironed into her face. "My whore wouldn't cum without permission."

"I'm sorry my-" My words became muffled as her other hand worked a rubbery dildo into my mouth. My eyes went wide with surprise as the long, flimsy dildo suppressed my tongue and forced down my throat. "Ack! Mmmm!" Her hand closed around my hair as she jerked my head back. The cream-colored double-sided dildo bounced around in her fist as she skull fucked my mouth with the dildo. "Mmmppff!" I twisted and turned from her grip until she pulled the dildo from my lips.

Gasping for air, I wiped my thick red lips of saliva. A thousand times I've gagged myself with a dildo and a thousand times it was different than that.

What's happening?

"Are you not my whore?" She asked.

"I- I am! I am," I said.

Jessica put her foot on the bed beside my thigh. Leaning forward, I smell the scent of her wet pussy inches from my mouth. Her finger dipped between her slick lips as she worked it up and down, cooing at her feeling.

"Don't you want me?" She asked innocently.

Yes...

I licked my lips, surprised at my thoughts. "Yes, my Queen."

"Don't you want to please me?" Her fingers pushed inside her and I heard how wet she was.

My hand, without thought, moved to my pussy lips under my stretched panties. My finger mimicked her in my twat. "...yes, my Queen."

Her fingers slid to her clit, pulling her hood back as she licked her fingertips and looked at it before making soft circles on her petite pussy. "Don't you want to- oh-" she smiled as her eyes livened from her touch. "Mmm... don't you want to taste your Queen?"

"P-please, my Queen..." My mouth was salivating.

"Stick your tongue out."

My tongue pushed out, and I looked up at my Queen. She smiled as if she intended to withhold this from me, but bit her lip as she continued circling her clit. As if her fingers were convincing her to allow me to lick her.

DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers