The Cougar of Montgomery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers

Without hesitation, his fingers dug into my hips and thighs as he pulled out of me and rammed back inside my pussy. "Fuuuuck!!" I cried, biting my lip. His cock fucked me in hard, rough thrusts. He pulled out to his head before forcing himself back inside. "Yes yes yes ohf-" My ass was high in the air while my face twisted in the sheets.

I felt a swift bite on my right ass cheek from his hand and went breathless as my pussy tries to close on his cock.

"Oh god babyyy! Fuck me fuckmmm!" I screamed as my tits rocked, smacking my chin. I knew my wide ass was wobbling around his cock as he pounded me into the ground. I imagined a red handprint of his forming on my left cheek. A permanent print marking his territory. "Yes! This ass is yours!!"

"Oh fuck!!" My toes curled as I stuck my ass back as hard and high as I could.

"Don't you fucking cum," Justin warned.

"Yessiryessir..." I cried.

His hands grabbed the strands of black hair burying my face and pulled them back into a hard ponytail. Leaning back, he lifted me up by my hair and pulled me back on him. "Aaahhh yesah!" My fingers barely held me up as his thrusts became hard and violent. "Jesus!" I spat as I clenched hard on his cock, drowning him in my juices. His other hand wrapped around the waist of my skirt and used it as leverage to jerk my pussy back on him faster.

"Godohgodoh- shit!" My brow was damp with sweat as my hooped earring bounced with every thrust. I felt my fat tits bouncing wildly under me but couldn't see as my head was pulled back. I heard Justin's grunts becoming more intense and the thought of his young hot cum exploding inside me.

This young stud is going to shoot his load inside this old lady. Oh fuck! He's staring at your fat tits, smacking your whore ass, watching your thick thighs quiver as he fucks you and you're going to make him fucking cum!

"Ohhhshit fuck!" I smacked my left tit groping and twisting the nipple. "Can I cum? Please please I need to cum I need to cum so badahh!" I bit my lip trying to think of anything to keep it from happening. But I was so close. I was on the edge. I felt it coming. I didn't have time.

"You want to cum, professor?" Justin asked, panting. His cock stuffing me.

"Yes- yes! Oh god, sir, pleeease!" I became a wild animal in his arms.

"Do you want me as your Dom?"

"Yes sir yes! Oh- oh god..." I screamed with my feet raised from the bed.

"Cum slut!" Justin commanded. "Cum on your daddy's cock!"

"Ohhhh godddd thank you ahhh!" I screamed as he fucked me harder and faster.

I could not handle it. I held my breath as my body tensed, squeezing his fat cock as it punished my pussy. Fucking me harder. The only sound I heard was the wet sloshing of my drenched pussy. My tits clapped below me. My hair pulled. My thighs spread wide.

"I'M CUMMINGOHGODD!!" I screamed as my body heaved and Justin's front pushed against my back. My pussy pulsated around his cock- gushing as I screamed. My cheeks flushed as I twisted in his grip. My pussy squirted on his cock and bed as I pushed his cock out of my cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhgd!"

The palm of his hand was stuffed between my wet thighs, grinding on my clit as I squirmed for freedom from any touch. My mind was loaded with ecstasy as I twitched on my side groping my breasts. When I opened my eyes, I was on my back and Justin kneeled over me. His long, hard shaft pointed at me as he pumped it.

"Open your mouth," my Sir commanded. I did and leaned forward to take the head of his cock in my mouth. As soon as my wet pillow lips closed around the head of his cock, I felt him flex and groan as a hot string of cum hit the back of my throat hard. Again, and again, I felt his balls empty into my mouth as I swallowed, watching my Dom above me cum on his slut.

Justin leaned over me, looking into my eyes as his right hand fell on my left breast. He cupped it, hovering over my heart. I licked my lips, still tasting cum on my tongue, and looked exhausted into his eyes. He brushed a strand of hair from my sweaty brow as he cupped my cheek. He just stared at me for a long moment.

"Trust," Justin spoke softly as he petted my brow. "The one thing a Dom and Sub share completely. It's trust..."

I smiled at him warmly, biting my lip.

His left hand disappeared to something at my side. When it reappeared, there was a thick black leather dog collar in his palm. Brushing the tail of the leather collar across my chin, he whispered in a deep voice, "Now, do you want to be my Sub?"

"Yes, Sir," the words flowed from my mouth and like a weight lifted from my chest. And they felt crystal clear. Within seconds I felt the leather pull around my throat. He fastened the collar snugly. It felt right.

DJMiles
DJMiles
117 Followers