The Cougar of Montgomery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved forward, and I smelt her sweet pussy as she lowered on my tongue. Like a warm caramel melting in my mouth, I slid between her lips. Feeling her warmth around me, my tongue pushed deeper till my nose was nuzzled to her clit.

"Ohhh... Professor Mills-" The words escaped Jessica's mouth before she covered it. She dropped the double-sided dildo beside me as I worked my tongue left to right inside her. My nose brushed her clit as I drank her down. My own fingers working on my pussy.

This 45-year-old woman is eating pussy for the first time.

My other hand snuck up the back bare side of her thigh, cupping her ass so I could push deeper. I watched the look of pleasure and moans on her face turn to shock as I cupped her ass. She tossed my hand down, and I saw daggers glaring down at my muffled face.

"MmmHmm. You want more, whore?" Jessica's blonde hair dangled to her mouth. Her fingers diced through my thick black curls and forced my tongue deeper inside her. "Oooo ah... fucking slut."

She squatted on my face, burying my nose and mouth as my tongue lapped wildly at the inside of her dripping hole. She was young and tight, squeezing my tongue as she fucked my face. I felt her juices drip down my chin as I began a panic to breathe. She held my head as I resisted until she backed away, long enough for me to breathe, and looked up at her with a wicked smile. She panted wildly. Her stomach went concave as she watched me.

"Open... open your fucking mouth, whore."

I did as she gripped my cheeks hard. She bent over, spitting a mess of spit into my mouth- half of which ran down the side of my cheek. She closed my mouth and pushed her finger between my lips.

"Swallow," Jessica panted. I swallowed. My heart raced as I saw the pleasure in her eyes.

What a slut I am...

She giggled and forced me back down on the bed. Her knees moved to either side of my face, squatting down on my mouth. Her hands gripped my hair as she ground her pussy on my face. Her moist thighs clenched around my cheeks and ears, drowning out the world as all I could see was her tits shaking above me. Her face looked up at the ceiling as she rode my face. She pulled her lips apart as my tongue forced deeper into her hole.

"Ohgawwd..." she cried.

She grabbed her own tit with one hand, pinching her nipple hard as her other hand squeezed a tangled mess of my black hair bunched between her legs.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuck!" I heard her scream through my muffled ears. My tongue diving deep into her pussy. It took a long lap. Hard laps. Tasting every bit of her.

I moaned inside her as I felt her hips twerk on my mouth, working my tongue deeper into her. Desperate for air, I worked my lips to the top of her drenched pussy and gasped for air before wrapping my lips around her clit. Her body went limp as she fell forward, pulling my face tight to her clit. She bucked and cried out- especially when I swirled my thick, warm tongue around her bulging clit.

"Gawd!" She slapped her nipple, making her tit bounce. Her eyes shut tight as she heaved. My red messy lips suckled on her clit, singling it out as my tongue flickered on it. Vibrating faster and faster. My plump tits swayed behind her ass as my body raises and lowered beneath her.

"Fuck my pussy, cunt!" Her hips shook violently on my face as she squirmed. "Yesahhgah- Ooooooh." My mouth was flooded with her juices as she came. Her body trembled, and she went silent. My nose and tongue stuffed tight to her flesh, her thighs locked around my cheeks. I hold my breath, hoping for an escape. And then it comes. As my Queen's body went limp and she loosened her hold around my cheeks, I turned my head to breathe freely.

Jessica's twitching body crawled down my own until she was curled beside me. Her hand cupped my full breast and squeezed, massaging it to life. My pussy drenched for attention as I twisted toward her.

"Mmmmm... You like the taste of your Queen's pussy?" She asked, cupping my cheek tenderly.

"Mmhmm, yes, my Queen."

"Good..." She petted my cheek slowly. Jessica's hand slapped across my cheek and I felt the sting of redness. Her hand clasped around my throat as shock sprung over my face. "Did I say you could suck my clit?!"

Her hand did not choke me but held me prostrate against the bed. I tried to think of an answer, but the question seemed so absurd, even for a dominant.

"Don't want to talk now?" She said with a flare of anger in her voice. She smacked my breast hard, making my fat tit bounce. Then again. And again. My nipple became hard and sore. My tit was red.

"No!-" I blurted out in a panic.

"No? Just no?!"

"No my-"

Her hand smacked my pussy lips which sent off a jolt of excitement and pain up the same nerves as I flinched.

She hits again.

I was close to cumming and close to tears. She mounted me, smacking my thighs, tits, and pussy. Gripping my throat, smacking, and spitting in my face. A violent twist in her feel before and after she came on my face. As if I did something wrong, but couldn't quite see it. Panic overtook me.

This is supposed to be living my fantasy, but what if this isn't what truly I want?

I spent hours in that hotel room with her. My throat became raw from moaning and her throat fucking me with her fingers till I hacked. My tits were red from use. My ass was bruised from spankings. She was showering in the bathroom while I lay on the bed. I had never been with a Dom before, male or female, but the experience left me... empty.

What if I can't do this? What if this fantasy has all been a lie?

My life of fantasies had grown over the years. It started as a slap on my ass during sex. It transformed from spankings to hair pulling, to choking, to nipple twisting, to double penetration and bondage. I was always by myself. Never did I find a Dom to take me, to do these things on me. 25 years I've masturbated my way into bondage, only to be scared stiff the first time I allowed a Dom, I'll be it, a female student, to have me.

Is this all my fantasy is? It doesn't feel right...

I heard the shower turn off, followed by my phone vibrating. It was a text from another unknown number. I clicked the message.

1282 Church St. Apt 32. Come here. -Justin."

Chapter Four

Jessica came out of the bathroom, still dripping wet. I stood up and slowly gathered my clothes and moved meekly so as not to draw attention.

"Going somewhere?" Jessica spoke with her hands on her hips and as naked as she could be.

"Y-yes, sorry. I- um. I have a friend I was supposed to meet, um, tonight." I pulled on my shirt as she walked to me. The young girl who had an army. Eyeing me from the side. I felt weak and at her mercy. Waiting for her to tell me no, I imagined what would happen to Justin if I didn't show. I had spent a year straight playing with this boy online- he's the closest thing I have to a boyfriend.

What have I done? I should have never gotten involved in this. I'm going to lose him and this girl is going to get me fired. And I will have nothing...

Jessica's face hovered inches from my cheek as I stared at the bed. She giggled at my defeated expression and squeezed my cheeks some. "Okay," she finally said. "I had fun, Professor. Can't wait to do it again." She smiled, giving my cheek a hard kiss and a wet lick. "Keep my number handy."

"Yes, my Queen," I said with a dull smile. I gathered the rest of my things and left.

Thunder growled in the midnight sky. The drive was a monotone hum filled with stale thoughts. I followed the GPS voice until I was parked in a small apartment complex in the corner of the city. The complex looked as I felt. Exhausted. Rundown. Beaten. My clit was already engorged from spankings and intense orgasms. Having gotten everything I wanted for years, I was left in a state of confusion.

It wasn't that Jessica did things I didn't want, but-...things I wanted I didn't like... why would it be any better with Justin?

I walked down a breezeway coated in graffiti spray paint, having forgotten to even lock my car. I passed some college-age kids smoking cigarettes and they made a comment to me and laughed. I heard nothing. I was a disheveled mess; I knew. When I put my black top and skirt back on it was a twisted, halfhearted task.

I forgot my panties and bra at the hotel...

My shirt stretched. One breast was barely inside my shirt, while the other was tucked too deep. I looked like a used prostitute 20 years past her prime, at best.

His apartment door was cracked when I approached and creaked as I entered. Electric guitar soloed on a low Mp3 speaker. The outside of the building was damp, worn, and smelled of spilled sewage, but the inside of the tiny studio apartment smelled of spicy incense. The walls were freshly painted gray, and the room was well-lit. His bed was in the center of the room. It was just a mattress on the floor, but the sheets and quilt covering it were pulled tight and neatly tucked under it. Justin walked in from the bathroom at the foot of the mattress. The toothbrush hung from the corner of his mouth. He was shirtless and wearing only a pair of black jeans. I stared at the floor with my arms hanging somberly to my side. The door still hung open behind me. Watching- studying me as stepped around my body. I felt his eyes on my neck as he carefully shut the door and locked it.

"I leave it cracked when I'm alone," Justin said. "Despite the shit smell, the fresh air helps with the Closter phobia."

"You can leave it open," the words fell from my lips. "The smell is fine."

"It's not safe," he said. "I won't allow you to be in danger."

"Why don't you move?" The words blurted out. He paused behind me before going back to the bathroom.

"Bigger place more money," his voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Parents won't help?"

Justin pulled a neatly folded t-shirt from a drawer and palmed it in his hand. "Why are you staring at the floor? Look at me..."

Like weights dangling from my irises, I pulled them slowly from the floor. His skinny frame had a lean layer of muscle to it. A colorful design of spikes and designs was tattooed on his chest, with a corner of it only outlined but not inked yet. He slid a dark gray shirt on and walked to me. He cupped my cheek and inspected my bosom, noting the redness and dark bruises. His hand traversed my ass and lifted my skirt to see the wear on my cheek.

"You've been with another..." Justin said.

"...Yes..." I admit.

"Tonight."

"Yes..."

"He another student of yours?" Justin asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"She was a woman." My voice broke as I replayed my first lesbian encounter. Justin's hand was cupped to the bare of my right ass cheek under my skirt. His hand was warm and his face hovered to the right of mine, looking down on me. He stared at me for a moment as if he was processing the thoughts.

"She was rough," he said, thumbing my bruises.

"Yes, my- yes, sir."

"...is she your Dom?"

"No."

Justin cupped my cheek and turned my gaze to him, "Do you want to be my Sub?"

I opened my mouth and closed it. I looked down to the floor and broke his gaze. "I... yes..." I had no idea what I wanted anymore.

I'm a respected Professor. Was this all worth it?

His face came inches from mine as he whispered, "A Dom and a Sub are mirror opposites of each other. They have nothing in common..." his hand circled my ass harder and harder. "Nothing but one thing..."

Clenching my teeth, I prepared myself for his punishment. For this young man to tear my clothes off, to beat this already bruised body. His right still squeezed the bare of my left ass cheek, and his left hand cupped my face as he pulled me into a deep kiss. His tongue swirled on mine as I felt the slightest of movement on my ass- his fingers teasing down my ass crack to my pussy lips opening and closing them as he squeezed. My eyebrows raised as he pulled me into him and his left hand worked under my black curls, gripping and massaging my neck. His firm yet tender grip on me made my pussy stir as he worked my body. My arms were wrapped around his back with my fingernails clawing at his neck, but he walked me backward until I was pressed against the door.

His lips left mine at the same time his fingers left my pussy. A small whine escaped my lips in protest, but he grabbed both of my hands and tucked the front of my skirt into my palms. Justin dropped to his knees deliberately as I stretched the fabric of my skirt, holding it up. His warm palms pressed on my inner thighs, bowing my legs as I felt his hot wet tongue pierce my pussy lips. Pushing inside me hard, his nose jammed into my clit and my legs nearly gave out.

"Ohhh," I moaned. I looked down to see him, but could only see my white thick breasts squeezed into my shirt. Closing my eyes, I let my hips work circles on his face. Grinding on his tongue, his nose, and stubbly chin. My head swam in a water bed of pleasure as my knees gave out periodically and his strong hands quickly grabbed my hips and held me hard against the door. "Ohh Just- yes, sir, yes..." My right hand cupped my mouth as I bucked against the door. His tongue fucked my pussy and lapped my clit over and over. He moved aggressively, his tongue and fingers pushing inside me and grinding on me.

Most men moved tentatively between my thighs, unsure of themselves as they licked. But Justin moved with a purpose. Pushing his tongue deeper and deeper inside me as I squatted on his face. My ass jiggled as I shook. "Fuck- mmmffck..." I cried into my palm as he brought me closer. Two fingers pushed inside my pussy as his tongue raised to my clit. With one stiff thrust inside me and one long pull of his tongue across my exposed, bulging clit, I was gone.

"Godohfuck!" I gargled as my hips violently bucked. "Na-goddyes!"

His lips closed around my clit and I felt him hum a moan as my hips trembled under him. His fingers fucked me as I squatted on them. My left released the skirt and dived into his hair. I held his head tight to my clit while trying to push him away at the same time. "Yesyesyes-fuck I'm cum- I... I..."

I leaned forward as my pussy exploded. "OH GOD!!"

Both my hands cupped around his head. My thick thighs and black fishnets clapped around his cheeks, but Justin stayed tight on my sex. His lips sucking on my clit. He licked it faster and faster as I thrashed in his grip. "Oh yes yes yes yes ye- mmm mm mm mmm..." My body tensed and relaxed under his touch.

He released me as his palms and lips ran up my front. Cupping both my tits, he kissed me hard and messily. I moaned into him as I tasted my juices covering his tongue, lips, and chin. My lips toyed with his lip ring as we kissed. He grasped my wrists and pulled them above my head quickly, stretching me out. He held me against the door as he devoured my lips. My body waved and ground against his aching to touch him anywhere as he kissed me.

He broke the kiss suddenly and walked over to his mattress, mumbling to himself. "...stupid putting this on..." He pulled off his gray shirt that was wet from my explosion, wiped his face, and tossed it into the corner of the room. As I writhed, rubbing my curves and wet pussy against the door. I saw the wet stained shirt he tossed. Embarrassed, I froze.

"I-I'm sorry-" I started.

"Don't ever apologize," He said as he unbuckled his jeans. "You are the Lioness of Montgomery... and my Lioness has nothing to apologize..." His jeans slid off before he sat on the edge of the mattress, staring at me. My heart fluttered as a thrill of excitement stirred inside him. His knees folded to the side, and I saw in person for the first time his beautiful cock. He stroked it with his left hand while staring at me. It was 8- maybe 9 inches long with a thick girth. As hard as he was, I was surprised his erection could stand on its own without support.

Without instruction, I was on my hands and knees crawling toward him. He leaned back some as he watched me approach. I bit my lip as I watched him watch me through his messy black hair. This 20-year-old boy pierced eyebrow, pierced lip, and tatted up. My sweaty palms brace against his hairy thighs as I raise my lips to the head of his cock.

My lips fell around the thick head of his cock quickly and I instantly tasted the salty pre-cum he oozed while tasting my cunt. Groaning, I worked my lips lower on his cock and heard him groan. My lips went down his shaft until I felt my gag reflex, then I retreated to gasp for air. My right fist closed around his shaft. I pumped it hard, spreading my saliva from the base to the head. I closed my lips around his head again and let my soft, hot tongue swirl on his head as my hand jerked him off into my mouth. Loose chains and bracelets around my right wrist clanged and bounced into each other as I pumped his cock eagerly. He moaned some as I sucked and tongued his urethra. Saliva poured down his shaft as my head bobbed and I forgot to breathe, and I came up gasping for air. My hand was still pumping his shaft, I looked up at him and saw him staring at me, biting his lip where his lip ring was.

I could see him imagining all the spankings he wanted to give me. All the punishments his old, dirty professor deserved, and it made me wet. He stared at my thick tits bouncing in my shirt as my arm worked his cock. I knew he wanted them, so I reached into my already stretched shirt and pulled them out of the V of my top. My white, fat, tits hung out, mashed together and bounced wildly as I jacked his cock.

Your titty fucking your student, Sarah. The words echoed in her thoughts.

He reached down with his right and groped at my breast, squeezing my left harder and mashing it to my chest. I felt his cock flex in my hand as he did and nearly came at his rough molestation of my old breast. He grabbed my other tit and pulled them around his fat cock, and I instantly followed. As large as his cock was, my fat tits were proportional. As he mushed them around his shaft, I lowered my lips and sucked the head of his cock as he thrusted toward me. Squeezing my tits like pieces of meat, he titty fucked me hard as I held my mouth down on him. My hands replaced his as I pushed the outside of my cushioned breasts tighter around his cock. My skin was slick with pre-cum and my saliva.

Fuck, I want him so badly. I need him. I want his cum on me- in me!

His hands pulled my hair out of my face, revealing my hooped earrings dangling as my head bobbed. He thrust into my tits and mouth as he pressed my head down farther. My eyebrows raised, and I moaned as his cock was forced deeper and deeper down my throat. He sighed as my tongue depressed and I felt the tip of his cock push against the roof of my mouth deeper. Feeling him skull fuck me with his young, long fucking cock, I held my breath as he passed my gag reflex and he touched the back of my throat. Holding him inside my mouth, I felt him flex and grow before he released my head and I pulled from his cock, gasping for air. Eager for more with saliva still strung from my lips, I moved back to taste more cock, but his hand quickly stopped me.

Justin's thumb and forefinger held my cheeks between his thighs, "that's enough of that, my good girl." In my cock drunk state, I could barely focus. My lips moved around his thumb, biting it as I noticed he wore a silver thumb ring. He stood and guided me on all four onto the mattress. It wasn't much higher, but it was easier on my knees, which were already raw. As he walked around me, his hard, long cock bounced and my eyes couldn't leave it. Even as he took a knee behind me I stared over my shoulder at him. My messy hair hung to the side as I bit my lip, watching him stroke as he pulled my skirt up tight. He watched me as he fed the bulb of his bare cock between my tender, aching lips.

I felt him slowly push inside me and my arms instantly gave out. Crinkling the straight sheets under me, I pushed my mouth into the bed. "Ohhhhmmmmmfckkk!" I released a muffled moan. But he doesn't stop. Like one of my heavy dildos, this boy's cock filled me up. Deeper and deeper. I felt his hand on the dip in the small of my back. His other ran down my thigh of black fishnets. "Oh god baby ye-" I managed to say coherently when he had me filled so deep.