All Comments on 'The Cougar Prey's Trophy'

by ExoMani

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Ride, rinse, repeat...

This was an incredibly detailed and erotic enounter. I'm not sure if this is a true story, so that will temper some of my criticisms.

For one, the use of "ooou" and "aaaaaaaaah" is a little distracting; plus your protagonists repeated use of "pattycakes," while I understand a term of endearment, became annoying after the 100th time.

And, I love hot sex scenes, but you repeated the same sex acts -- and I found ironically -- the same verbal responses to those acts. It was almost like viewing one of those cheap porn loop tapes at times.

But these are minor points. Overall, this was a hot entry into this catagory.

ExoManiExoManiabout 16 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

Believe it, or not, I did note all of elements that you have criticized, as I edited and re-edited this story.

Still, in real life, lovers do tend to repeat the same phrases, terms of endearment, and sex acts, over and over again, during a single session of making love. This is especially true if the lovers are very new to each other, as they are in this story.

As you are not sure if this is a true story, or not, I am satisfied that I have succeeded, to some extent, in my attempt to write a mildly kinky, but still very realistic story.

In any case, I thank you for your constructive criticism and I’m glad that you enjoyed the story, even if did only rate it 75% in you comment.

camtrezcamtrezalmost 5 years ago
Tasty time

Very much enjoyed this story. My husband has introduced this aspect of slow teasing to me recently and I love it. The retraint and slowness of the intimacy is delightful to read. I have never experienced as many orgasms as I now do in such similar circumstances as in your story, maybe not as many as Patricia but they continue all through our tie and fuck sessions. Would love for you to take it further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous