All Comments on 'The Cougar Tamer Ch. 02'

by Olddirtyman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightfully tender and romantic

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 2 years ago

loved the story, hope you comntinue soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars please do not wait so long for chapter 3. Anxiously waiting.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

It was ok. A lot of spelling errors and overuse of the work shudder, lol. You should really get someone to proofread your work before you publish. Not much of a story, but I liked it for what it was - stroke material. Not great but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part where the husbands catch up with these thoughtless little pricks and geld them!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Damn this series is HOT!!. Looking forward to next chapter. Great sex writing. Thanks for sharing.

RaydalioRaydalioover 2 years ago

Great story should definitely make it into a long series!

DrfeelinggoodDrfeelinggoodover 2 years ago

I just want to say, welcome back! You're one of my favorites on here and it's good to see you writing again!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Please continue this story line. The dialog was very good. Some women really can become "dick whipped", and size queens...seeking extreme sIze...are the most vocal of all about being "king cock whipped"...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will this story continue? I really like it and would love to read more about the adventures of Herbie, Wilma and Debra.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlddirtyman@Olddirtyman
Olddirtyman was born. While this has been disputed by many leading experts it is nonetheless true. The rest, as they say, is history.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cougar Tamer Previous Part