The Cougar Tamer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herbie couldn't think of a completely appropriate answer for that, so he just smiled at her. In response her smirk widened into a wide, inviting smile.

He grabbed several books from the shelf and said, "I'm close to done with clearing the shelf."

As he was about to step down from the stool the buxom woman said, "Don't get down. Just hand me the books and I'll box them. It will go faster that way."

Martha had stepped up to stand right next to him. Between her height and his vantage point from the step stool Herbie found himself staring down into the deepest cleavage he had ever seen or even imagined. It wasn't so much the size of her breasts, which was impressive, it was the fact that they seemed perfectly spherical. It was as though the work shirt was holding up two flesh covered volley balls.

He handed her the stack of books.

She took them carefully, walked over to one of the boxes on the floor, and bent at the waist to put them in.

Herbie watched intently as her skirt rose up up to reveal the bottom contours of her heart shaped ass. From his perspective on the step stool he couldn't be completely certain, but he was pretty sure she wasn't wearing panties.

The stacked woman rose slowly from the box. The ponderous flesh of her breasts jiggled and bounced temptingly as she turned to face the young man again.

Taking a few steps toward Herbie, she reached out with both hands to get more books. This caused her arms to squeeze her womanly orbs more tightly together, deepening the already cavernous cleavage between them.

Herbie stared down into that seemingly bottomless canyon as he handed her a stack of four more books.

With her height and Herbie standing on the stool, Martha found herself looking directly at the impressive bulge in the young man's trousers. For a moment she was struck dumb and seemed unable to move. Slowly she looked up until she met his eyes. Then she smiled wickedly and licked her lips.

Accepting to proffered stack of books she tuned ever so slowly back toward the boxes to make certain that the young man got a good view of her enticing curves. Again, she bent at the waist to place the books in the box, but this time gave her soft, round ass a little wiggle of invitation.

That solved that mystery for Herbie. There was no question that Martha had been right. Martha Winslow didn't want him there to move a bookcase. She wanted him to move her mountains.

He stepped down off of the stool, walked over until he stood directly behind her, and began to caress one of the woman's spherical butt cheeks. He was right. No panties.

Martha sighed, leaning back into his hand as she said in mock anger, "You're very bold, Herbert Smithson."

Herbie slid his hand slowly down to the juncture between her thighs to feel her dripping womanhood.

As he slid a finger into her dewy opening he said, "You're very wet, Mrs. Winslow."

Martha spent a few moments humping the invading digit before abruptly standing up, turning around, and pulling the young man close for a deep, tongue laden kiss. She reached behind the young man and stuck her hand in his back pocket to pull him closer. Her other hand stroked his steely manhood through his trousers. Debbie hadn't lied. He was huge.

Breaking the kiss she said, "I think, at this point, there's no need to be formal. You can call me Martha," giving his hard cock a squeeze she added, "If you're anywhere near as good with this big dick as I've heard you can call me anything you want," then she licked his ear and whispered, "the dirtier the better."

"That's good to know," Herbie said, taking the cue immediately, "I like that in a big titted slut that I'm about to fuck."

Martha shuddered in the young man's arms as a sharp thrill ran through her. Most of the men she'd been with had been reluctant to use bad language. Even the one's who weren't had needed to work up to it. Herbie hadn't missed a beat. He'd started right in.

"Is that what you want?" he asked as he reached into her work shirt to fondle one of her massive tits.

The horny, stacked woman nodded.

"Tell me," Herbie demanded, "Tell me what you want!"

Martha squirmed against him, leaned into his strong hand, looked up at him and whispered, "I want you to fuck me."

"I didn't quite hear you!" her lover said firmly, "Say it louder!"

"I want you to fuck me!" she shouted, her hand gripping Herbie's cock more tightly through his trousers.

"Good," he said pushing her away, "Now show me you bedroom!"

"Yes, sir!" she said with a big grin.

"Then show me your tits!" he added.

Martha grabbed his hand and ran into the hallway and up the stairs. It was everything Herbie could do to keep up.

Debbie had told her that this young guy liked to take charge, but she was surprised and thrilled that he had commanded control right from the start. Her nipples were hard as stones and her pussy was dripping with anticipation. Herbie, meanwhile thrilled at watching how much of her curvy body bounced and jiggled as she ran up the stairs.

Martha dragged him into the first room at the top of the stairs. To Herbie it looked like it might be a guest bedroom. He didn't care. He was there to fuck not admire the décor.

The buxom cougar turned to face her young lover. With a big grin she untied the knot in her work shirt which strained to contain the massive flesh of her ponderous tits. When her voluminous jugs bounced free Herbie's eyes grew big and his stiff dick throbbed.

"Do you like them?" the woman asked with a coy smile as she raised her massive mams in offering.

Herbie's answer was to dive, face first, into the soft, deep valley between her feminine mountains. After several minutes he moved his head slightly to begin nibbling one of her rubbery nipples as he mauled both heavy orbs with his hands.

Martha moaned in pleasure as she clutched her young lover's head to her breast. She thought that he seemed to know exactly the right amount of pressure and fervor to apply to maximize her response. She shuddered in anticipation of having him inside of her.

The young man held the hot woman's tits together, squeezing and kneading them as he switched his mouth from one nipple to the other. He was determined to give this woman the best fuck she had ever dreamed of. A woman built like her deserved nothing less.

The more Herbie worked on Martha's heaving pleasure pillows the hotter she got. She writhed and moaned in sexual rapture, desperately craving his stiff manhood, but not wanting to stop his aggressive manipulation of her breasts.

"Wow! She's hot and ready," he thought as he squeezed her breasts together so that each nipple was touching the other.

He nibbled and sucked on both nipples at the same time causing his lover to shudder and in response. The almost unbearable need in her dripping, empty pussy was becoming more than she could take. Herbie was nearly at the same threshold. His cock was so hard that it was nearly painful. He needed to get it out of his pants and into something warm and slick immediately. He decided it was time to get serious.

He suddenly let go of the woman's jugs and took a step backwards. Martha looked at him with desperate shock. Then her young lover smiled and pointed to the floor. With a big grin she dropped to her knees. She knew exactly what he wanted.

She looked up at him with a submissive, pleading expression. He smiled and nodded. She lunged at his trousers, furiously scrambling to unfasten them and yank them to the floor. She squealed with delight when his steely manhood bobbed up in front of her face. It was even bigger than she had dared to imagine. Her eyes went wide in wonder at the powerful length and girth of it. She could hardly wait to have it pounding in and out of her pussy.

She grasped the mighty shaft in her small hands, startled that she could barely get her fingers all the way around it. The momentary intimidation, however, did nothing to diminish her ardor as she licked eagerly at the pre-cum leaking from the slit. The salty taste of the liquid spurred her on as she put her mouth over the wide head of her lover's cock.

Herbie moaned deep in his throat at the contact. Looking down at the horny cougar he thought that there was no more beautiful sight than a stacked, willing woman on her knees sucking his dick.

Slowly Martha slid her moist lips down the length of his shaft making her lover tremble with delight. Lovingly she massaged the surface of the thick manhood with her tongue. Finally she hit the end of Herbie's enormous cock, her nose buried in his pubic hair and her chin against his bloated, cum filled balls. Then she began her retreat back up the manly shaft just as slowly, licking every surface as she went.

Herbie was rapidly discovering that each woman was different. Wilma gave head with careful skill. Her technique was flawless. Debbie wasn't much on technique, but she blew him with such enthusiasm that it didn't matter. Martha had both. She was lovingly worshiping his meat, using every trick she could think of to bring him maximum pleasure. Her lips and tongue seemed to be caressing every contour of his stiff manhood at once.

Herbie put his hands carefully but firmly on either side of her head just before he began to slowly move his hips. He threw his head back and sighed at the thrilling sensation of the woman's tight, slick throat as he cautiously sent his thick staff in and out of it.

After several slow strokes Martha suddenly pulled her mouth of of her young man's pole and stood up. With one hand she reached up to pull Herbie in for a deep, searing kiss. With the other she rhythmically stroked his stiff manhood.

As their tongues danced and weaved around each other Herbie fondled the pliant flesh of the woman's huge tits.

Suddenly, Martha broke the kiss and said in a breathy tone, "Debbie was right. You not only know when to take charge, but you are a considerate lover as well," she momentarily stopped stroking his raging hardness as she continued, "But, you don't have to be so careful. I want you to ram this big cock down my throat. Fuck my face like I was some skank off the streets."

"I can't," Herbie said flatly.

"Why not?" the woman asked with a crestfallen whine.

Herbie scowled and answered, "Because you're not on your knees where you belong, slut!"

Martha immediately knelt before her masterful, young lover awaiting his next move.

"Open wide," he said with a grin.

As the woman complied Herbie grasped the sides of her head to slide his virile pole into her mouth and down her throat. He growled as he felt her slick heat envelope his cock. Starting slowly he began humping Martha's face.

The buxom cougar reached up to fondle her young lover's bloated nuts, reveling in being controlled. Her heated vaginal juices were dripping down the firm columns of her thighs as she submitted to Herbie's face-fuck.

Herbie was picking up the pace, humping the woman's throat faster and faster. Looking down at Martha as she looked up at him he saw the heat blazing in her eyes. He knew that she was as turned on as he was. His pace had increased to the point that he was brutally banging her face. The slutty cougar moaned with feverish rapture in response.

Herbie reached down with one hand to clutch one of the woman's massive breasts. He groped it mercilessly, taking full possession of the heavy globe of flesh.

Suddenly, he released her tit and shoved her away. He heard a loud slurping sound as his cock slid out of the woman's cock hungry mouth. Martha looked up at her young lover plaintively, like a child who had been deprived of her favorite candy.

"Get up on the bed on your back!" he demanded.

With a wide grin the woman scrambled up onto the bed. She spread her legs wide in eager anticipation. Instead of ramming his manhood into her waiting gash as she expected, Herbie straddled her torso and slammed her enormous, feminine globes around his raging stiffness.

"I've got to fuck these tits!" he shouted.

"Yes!" she shouted back, "Fuck my tits! Fuck my big tits!"

His cock, freshly soaked with her spit, slid easily through her cleavage as he madly humped her ponderous spheres. Martha slapped her hands over his to tighten the grip of her womanly flesh on his powerful staff. Then she leaned her head down so that she could catch the head of his dick in her mouth each time it emerged from the deep crevasse between her colossal globes.

Herbie threw his head back and groaned at the exquisite sensation of fucking Martha Winslow's huge tits. He reveled in the feel of her soft breast flesh massaging his meat. Humping madly at her womanly globes he looked down at his newest lover. She seemed to be enjoying the titfuck as much as he was. She made little mews and moans as he boned her colossal breasts.

Once again he could feel the pressure building in his balls. He knew that the exquisite pressure of this cougar's tits on his ramrod was going to make him cum any minute. But, he didn't want to cum until he'd fucked her. Herbie knew that they both desperately need to have his hardness jammed inside of her moist, waiting womanhood. But, it felt so good jamming her jugs. The firm, soft flesh of Martha's feminine globes massaging his cock was heavenly.

It took all of his inner strength to abruptly yank his raging manhood from between her tits and bark, "Spread 'em and get ready, slut!"

The woman grinned as she spread her legs as widely as she could, looking down hungrily at the virile prong that was about to invade her yearning body. She had never been so turned on in her life. Debbie had been right. This young man knew exactly what to do and exactly how to do it. Her entire body quivered in anticipation.

Herbie lay himself prone over Martha, with the tip of his iron-hard manhood poised at the entrance of her heated, dripping vagina. He wanted it as desperately as she did. He wanted nothing more than to ram his cock into her and fuck her into oblivion. But, he realized that the most important thing that Wilma had taught him was that value of patience. Overheated as this stacked cougar seemed she wasn't ready yet. She needed just a little more stimulation for everything to work out right.

As he fondled her right jug with one hand and nibbled the nipple of her left one he reached down to massage and squeeze her clit with his other hand. Martha writhed and whimpered under his sexy ministrations as she bucked her hips forward trying to force her young lover's steely pillar into her wet opening.

"Get that big thing in me," she pleaded, "Fuck me now with that big cock!"

Herbie ignored her and kept working on her clit and tits.

"Please," she begged, "fuck me!"

Herbie just worried her nipple with his teeth as he stuck two fingers into her needy hole.

Humping furiously on her young lovers hand she whined, "Please!"

Herbie decided that she was ready. He knew damned well that he was. Without a word he rammed himself home.

The horny cougar gasped as he entered her. Nobody had ever stuffed her cunt with that much cock. She had never felt so full. Moaning deep in her throat she threw her arms around her young lover, hugging him tightly to her writhing body as his ramrod pounded her dripping womanhood. The Slippery, vice-like grip of her vaginal walls on her stud's invading spear elicited a low growl from Herbie.

Both of them became lost in the physical sensations of their heated coupling, humping madly at each other in their relentless climb toward a mutually shattering climax.

Meanwhile, Willie Parker arrived home as his mother was preparing dinner. He bounded into the kitchen, riding on a cloud from the way his afternoon had gone.

"Hi, Mom," he exclaimed, "sorry I'm late."

"No problem," Wilma told her son, "You're not late often enough that we can't let it go once in a while. Just pay more attention to the time in the future."

"Yes, ma'am," Willie responded.

"So, what have you been doing all day?" Wilma asked.

Willie had to stop to think for a moment. He obviously couldn't tell his mother that he had spent the afternoon emptying his balls into the hot mouth and pussy of his best friend's mother, Edna Smithson. On the other hand, he had never been able to successfully lie to his mom. She always knew.

So he just said, "I was over at Herbie's house." Which was true, just not the whole truth.

Wilma stared at her son incredulously. She knew that he hadn't been with Herbie because she had spent the afternoon riding Herbie's big, thick cock to multiple orgasms and being drenched in copious amounts of his viscous ball batter. On the other hand, because of the way she had spent her day, she was hardly in a position to call her son out on his falsehood.

Willie froze on the spot. He knew that look. It was the "Mom" look that practically shouted, "You're lying through your teeth and we both know it!"

Willie stood fearfully rooted to the spot waiting for the other shoe to drop. He was amazed when it didn't.

His mother simply said, "That's nice, dear. Go wash up. Your father will be home soon. Dinner will be in about forty-five minutes."

Willie ran out of the kitchen, keen to leave before his mother changed her mind.

Wilma went back to her meal preparations worrying and wondering what her son was up to that made him feel he had to lie about it.

Conversely, Herbie's only worry was trying not to cum too soon. Martha Winslow's cunt was so hot, tight, and slick that he was sure he would lose control and pop before she did.

It wasn't just that, though. Watching her massive tits bounce and jiggle in time with their fucking was driving him crazy with lust. Hearing her moans and cries of encouragement to fuck her harder was throwing gasoline on his hedonistic fire.

He needed to regain control, focus on what he was making her feel instead of what she was making him feel.

Clutching one of her ponderous tits in his hand to give it a rough squeeze, he whispered in her ear, "You like this, slut?"

The woman nodded and moaned as she slapped her hand over his, urging him to squeeze harder.

"Say it!" he demanded.

"Yes," she managed to squeak, "keep fucking me. Please, keep fucking me."

Herbie rammed his big cock into her pussy one more time then stopped moving, letting the hot cougar fully experience being totally filled. Martha moaned and tried to start moving again, but her young lover held her still.

She looked up at him, her eyes glazed over with confusion and lust.

With slow, deliberate strokes Herbie resumed his carnal invasion of Martha Winslow's sexy body. The woman whimpered with joy beneath him.

Steadily the young stud began to increase the tempo until, several minutes later, he was slamming the buxom MILF's pussy as hard and fast as he could. Martha's groans of passion rose to a high pitched keening as her young lover stuffed her with his mighty piston.

Both of them could feel the pressure building in their bodies. They were both within an inch of cumming.

Suddenly, Martha let out a shrill howl as her orgasm possessed her. Her body vibrated and convulsed with it. Her vaginal walls clamped down on her young lover's iron staff, yanking the jizz out of his bloated balls.

"CUMMING!" he bellowed as he emptied himself into the cougar's slick, tight channel.

The two collapsed, spent in each other's arms. As Herbie felt himself soften he began to pull out of his new lover's vagina.

"No," she cried, "stay put. Let me feel you inside me a little longer."

Herbie pushed back in and began squeezing her massive breasts. As he did so he felt himself getting hard again.

"Oh, my," said the cougar as she felt him stiffen inside her, "you're ready for another round, aren't you."

Herbie nodded.

Martha pulled him in for a deep, tooth rattling kiss then said with a smirk, "Well, save some of that energy, stud. We still have a bookcase to move."

12