The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 04

Story Info
Maggie gets taught another lesson.
9.1k words
4.8
5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

This is the fourth part of my latest story. It started off as a tongue in cheek short story for the Halloween competition, but it soon turned into a long, long story as the characters developed and I enjoyed writing about them. It also took me four weeks to write it, so too late for the competition LOL. The story contains elements of BDSM that may upset some people. If that is the case with you, then please move on. Apart from that, there is something for everyone. Straight sex, lesbian, toys, lingerie, anal and group sex. I hope you enjoy it. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. If you hate it just leave a bad rating and move on. I am not a professional writer and just do this for a bit of fun. Some of you like my stories, so I hope you like this one. As always, thanks for reading.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maggie was dreaming. In her dream her battered body was being attended to by three gorgeous angels. One dark skinned and petite. The other two blonde. One older with a full figure and the other younger with the body of a Goddess.

The dusky angel had removed her panties with such care and was now massaging cooling cream onto her bruised and battered rump. Her gentle touch plus the frigid cream felt wonderful on the raised welts that crisscrossed her bum.

The older one had reverently unclipped the garter belt from the lace stocking tops and then rolled each one slowly down her legs. The touch of her soft hands and the feeling of the luxurious nylon rubbing against her shaven legs as they were removed sent miniature electric shocks through her body. She raised herself slightly, allowing the angel to unclip and remove the garter belt and experienced a sharp jolt of pain as she did this.

The younger angel had delicately removed her bra and was now massaging her breasts with the pungent ointment that the Count had given her.

The older blonde now began massaging her legs with oil warmed in her hands. The oil felt great against her skin and the smell of Jasmine and roses filled her nostrils.

The dark-skinned angel was massaging more and more cream into her bum and the dull ache from the thrashing she had received began to recede with every application of the freezing cream. Maggie began to relax as the three angels attended to every inch of her body.

Dusky angel was now sliding two slippery fingers in and out of her arse where she had been so brutally penetrated by the Count earlier. Her actions felt so good after her Master`s brutality.

Older angel had finished oiling both legs and her greasy fingers had moved to her pubic mound and below. Her sex was soon slick with the scented oil and older angel was now sliding two fingers easily between the folds of her pussy. Maggie groaned in her sleep as the fingers pushed deeper and deeper into the warm tunnel between her legs.

Younger angel was now massaging both her breasts with her hands, her fingers teasing and stretching Maggie`s nipples. Those nipples were hard as iron under the younger angel's skillful hands.

Maggie was moving in her sleep now as she was stimulated by six, smooth feminine hands. Her breath came in pants, and she prayed that she wouldn`t wake up until after the dream reached its climax, in more ways than one.

Dusky angel had added more cream to her puckered star and the lubricant felt fantastic as her petite fingers anally penetrated Maggie to the third knuckle now.

Older angel was running an oily fingernail across Maggie`s clit as she searched for Maggie`s G-spot with the two fingers buried deep within her.

Younger angel bent and sucked one of Maggie`s erect nipples. Increasing the suction on that nipple she exerted more and more pressure on the other with her greasy thumb and forefinger.

The orgasm that had been building slowly exploded in Maggie`s core. Thrusting herself back against the soft mattress her hands clawed at the bedsheets, and she vocalized her climax with a shouted, "Yeeeeeeeeees!" Her eyes sprung wide open, and she realized that it had been no dream.

She stared at Ann, Franky and Ingrid sitting naked on her bed. Each was smiling at her as she tried to make her breathing return to normal. As her senses returned, she still felt a dull aching in her arse and breasts, but it was more than manageable and nowhere near the agony she was experiencing when she had fallen onto the bed a few hours before.

Franky reached out her hand and gently stroked Maggie`s face and inquired, "How are you feeling Maggie?"

Ingrid and Ann snuggled into her from both sides as Franky knelt between her legs.

Ann whispered, "We are so sorry that you had to go through that Madam. The Count can be so cruel when he takes a new submissive. We have all been where you are. It is just his way of confirming your subjugation. Now you are his, he will reward you as he has done all of us."

Franky let out a humourless laugh, "That`s true," she said before expanding, "For me I was hung in a barn and the Count used a horsewhip on me for ten minutes. He lashed my back, bum, thighs, pussy and breasts. When he had finished, he left me hanging there for twelve hours. It was nearly two weeks before I was back to normal."

"For me it was the cross and a vibrator," said Ingrid with a grin. "The Count strapped me to the cross in the cellar, but upside down. He tied a vibrator against my clit and then stood there, his cock in my mouth while he rammed a huge dildo into my arse. I must have come more than ten times in the thirty minutes it took him before he ejaculated in my mouth and left. He returned an hour later. He had left the vibrator running and the dildo stuck up my arse. I was in pieces and spent the next three days in bed."

"You see Madam it is nothing personal against you. My story is similar. After the Master branded me he attached me to a device that stretched me until my joints nearly popped. Then he poured molten wax onto my breasts. While I was still screaming from the brand and the wax, he beat my bare pussy with a riding crop. My pussy lips were so bruised and swollen. Then he fucked me over and over for many hours. I was so sore it hurt to walk, pee or even to talk."

Maggie listened in horror to the women`s stories of the Counts immeasurable cruelty. Then Franky said, "But I wouldn`t change one second of my time with him. My life is better than most, and the fulfilment that I feel serving him is overpowering."

Maggie watched the other two women nod in agreement of Franky`s sentiments.

"So, if you are feeling better Maggie," Franky said with a smile on her face, "I am horny as hell, so Ann, if you please? Could you use your expert tongue on my throbbing pussy while I get a taste of Ingrid`s delicious snatch."

The other two women laughed at their bosses' words and moved into the positions she had described. Franky was on her back with Ann burrowing between her legs with her active tongue while Ingrid squatted on her face with her hands on Franky`s raised knees.

Maggie watched the threesome with a smile playing on her cracked lips. She felt as if this was now her family. Women united in their love and desire for one very powerful man. There was no jealousy or guilt. Just a sense of enjoying the experience, however painful that maybe.

Maggie moved carefully behind Ann. The angels had provided immeasurable relief to her body, but she was still experiencing the odd twinge if she moved wrongly. Finding the bottle of oil that Franky had used she poured a copious amount onto Ann`s upturned bottom and then smeared it all over the cheeks of her arse. Maggie already knew what Ann loved the most and started to penetrate her through her puckered gateway with a middle finger.

Ann let out a low moan and pushed herself back against Maggie`s intrusion signalling that she was enjoying what Maggie was doing.

Maggie wanted to repay these women and having found Ann`s passion she wanted to give her the best encounter possible. She leaned over and pulled the smallest of her dildos from the nightstand drawer. It was maybe four inches long and quite thin, made of hard green silicone. Pouring more oil into Ann`s now gaping hole and smearing even more onto the green phallus she eased the head of the dildo into Ann`s back passage. Ann was purring now as she continued to flick her small pink tongue against Franky`s clit and flaps.

Maggie went slow and watched with wonder as the green dildo inched further and further into Ann`s tiny butt. When she had it as deep as possible, whilst still being able to maintain her grip with her oily hands, she began to slide it in and out. Ann`s moans were now longer and more regular.

Ingrid started to whimper now as Franky had slid one of her fingers into Ingrid's arse as she used her tongue on her. Maggie couldn't see what Franky was doing with her tongue, but it was obviously working for Ingrid as a blush spread up from her breasts to her face and she was now grinding her crotch hard against Franky`s face as she chanted a mantra of, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!"

As Maggie had been watching Ingrid, she had still been manipulating the dildo in Ann`s bottom and Ann was moaning almost continuously now, until she let out a small squeal as she came. Her groans that followed were soon joined by a muffled "Aaaargh!" from Franky and an even louder, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" from Ingrid as all three climaxed simultaneously.

All four women fell back onto Maggie`s huge bed in a tumble of breasts, legs and arms. The only sound was their heavy breathing until Ingrid announced, "Fuck that was great!" There were sniggers from all the participants. Slowly the women started to leave, heading back to their own rooms. Franky was last to leave, she kissed Maggie on the lips and said, "Sleep well my darling Maggie. Welcome to our sexy coven," and then she was gone.

Her alarm buzzed. Maggie had forgotten setting it as she stretched her arms and legs under the covers. The intervention of her sexy sisters had done wonders for Maggie, and although many parts of her body were still sore, she felt able to face a new day. A thing that she would have never thought possible less than eight hours before.

Walking carefully into the bathroom she stood in the shower for twenty minutes and let the warm water ease her tense muscles and wash away the remnants of the oil and cream that had been used to treat her abused body.

Stepping out of the shower she took stock of the damage to her naked body. The brand was still sore and tender to the touch. She smeared a generous amount of the ointment on it. Turning and then looking over her shoulder she was stunned as her eyes took in the result of her viscous beating yesterday. There were multiple welts that showed various shades of red, blue, purple and yellow. Some were oozing small trickles of blood where the skin had been broken. She carefully ran her fingers over the mess that before yesterday had been unblemished pale skin. Unbelievably it didn`t hurt as bad as it looked. Whatever was in the cream that Ann had used obviously had magic properties.

Turning back to face the mirror she used her fingers to open the lips of her pussy that had been used so often lately. She was surprised to see there was no evidence of the discomfort that she would have expected after the quantity of sex she had had in the past four days, especially after such a long period of abstinence.

She leaned forward and peered at her face in the mirror. There were the anticipated pale red rings around her eyes from her crying, but there were no wrinkles or creases. This Maggie found astounding, as only last week she had noticed the onset of slight "Crows feet" at the corners of both eyes. She looked younger. "Is that possible," she asked herself aloud.

Maggie found a small first aid kit in the cupboard under the sink and fixed a small plaster with a pad of cotton wool soaked in the Count`s ointment over her brand. She selected a loose-fitting skirt, and went without panties to stop her clothing rubbing on the contusions on her rump, and an oversized T-shirt, with a Bob Marley print on the front, to stop her brand being irritated. Slipping her feet into her comfi-est sandals she wandered down to the kitchen.

When she arrived, the others were already there. Bert and Jeremy were wolfing down huge plates of fried breakfast while Ingrid and Ann were having just an egg on toast. The four young men had bowls of cereal and huge glasses of orange juice while Franky seemed satisfied with her usual mug of coffee. The two Paulo`s were arguing as usual as they catered to everybody's needs.

Maggie stomach rumbled. She had missed dinner last night for obvious reasons and realized that she had eaten nothing since the evening before that. She ordered a full English breakfast and then spent several minutes trying to understand how the expensive coffee machine worked. Only when Ingrid came to help her did she manage to pour a large frothy cappuccino into her mug.

By the time she took a seat at the table one of the Paulo's had placed a plate piled high with sausage, bacon, fried mushrooms and two fried eggs in front of her. Maggie gobbled the food and washed it downy with the milky coffee. As she pushed her empty plate away and drained her mug she felt much more like her old self. In fact, she felt fitter and more youthful than she had felt for months.

Jeremy called over to her, "When you are ready Ms. Rossi, we can check out the ballroom, and all the other rooms if you wish. Ann told me she showed you the guest rooms and those used by the staff and the entertainers yesterday, so it shouldn`t take that long."

"Let`s go, but please, can everybody just call me Maggie. This Madam thing is not what I am used too."

"As you wish, "said Jeremy before adding, "Shall we go then........ Maggie?"

Maggie followed Jeremy out of the kitchen towards the rear of the house. He stopped before two large doors that were standing open. Maggie looked inside and took in the huge room that was obviously the ballroom that Jeremy had mentioned earlier. It was at least twenty yards square with dark wood panelling on all four walls.

Large paintings, that looked expensive to Maggie, hung around the room and were spaced perfectly apart. All the paintings depicted angels or devils taking part in various sexual practices with two or multiple partners. There were piles of pumpkins in two of the four corners. and Maggie could see several others placed around the room that had been carved out in the traditional Halloween manner. False cobwebs hung from the three ornate chandeliers and from each of the large paintings. There was a large table set against one wall and glasses and bottles of every possible spirit were already placed there ready for the party.

Next to the table, and in the farthest corner, were four wood and glass doors that would apparently fold together and create a large exit into the rear garden area. Dotted around the outskirts of a large wooden dance floor were ten plush chaises-longue covered in bright red, velvety material. Incongruously Maggie noted an old-style pillory standing near to the far wall with some stocks beside it. Apparently, part of the decorations.

As she followed Jeremy into the cavernous room her heart nearly stopped as she saw the large cross standing to the right of the exit. It was the same one she had last seen in the room opposite the pool room. Why was it here? It didn`t really fit in with the rest of the decorations.

She was startled from her thoughts as she realized that Jeremy was talking to her, "The party will be held here after the guests have eaten in the dining hall. The boys should finish carving the pumpkins by this evening. We will place candles inside and light them when the guests are eating desert. They will be the only lighting once the party begins. Bert will man the bar, which you see is over there, "He pointed at the large table.

Two of the girls will be required to be always in the stocks and the pillory. Normally that will fall to you to make sure they are rotated and, how should I say this, "he paused before adding, "Clean!"

Walking further into the room with Maggie trailing behind him he continued his monologue, "The cross can be used by the guests on request. We will lay out the necessary implements closer to the start. There is a shower room through that door over there," he pointed out a door at the end of the room opposite the doors to the garden. You and I will be always here to ensure the guests have everything they need for their enjoyment. Should you not know where to obtain any unusual requests just ask Ann or myself. We have done this every year and know the drill inside out."

Maggie was speechless. She nodded like a crazy person to Jeremy`s every word. She knew there would be sex involved in the party, the Count and Franky were hosting it, but the cross, pillory and stocks were still a shock. The mention of a shower room was also something that you don`t hear about at most parties.

"Any questions?" asked Jeremy.

"Not at this time thank you Jeremy," replied Maggie politely.

"Right then, what would you like to see next? On this floor there is the lounge, the library, the dining room and kitchen."

"I have seen all those except the Lounge, could we see that please Jeremy?"

"Of course," said Jeremy before leading the way from the ballroom.

A few minutes later and Maggie was standing next to Jeremy in an opulent room dominated by three large, brown, leather sofas with small tables set at each end. The walls were again decorated by old paintings, but this time they were portraits of men from the past who all bore a striking resemblance to the Count. Jeremy saw Maggie looking at the pictures and told her, "Every few years the Count has his portrait painted and he likes to hang them in here. This room is rarely used unless he entertains ex-tremely important visitors."

Maggie took in what she had been told. All the portraits were of the current Count, but some of them looked to have been painted as far back as the 1700`s judging by the clothes he was wearing in them. How was that possible? Deciding to not mention her doubts she followed Jeremy from the room, and they stood together in the vast entrance hall. He asked her, "Would you like to see outside Maggie?"

Maggie had nothing else planned so she readily agreed. Jeremy led her out of the front door. Following a gravel path that led around the whole house she followed him as he pointed out various trees and plants. Arriving at the rear of the house Maggie saw a perfectly manicured lawn about the size of the ballroom. Wrought iron patio furniture was set on a paved area nearest to the house. Maggie spied the four doors, that she had seen from the other side in the ballroom, and when opened they would provide direct access to the patio. She peered through one of the doors into the vast ballroom. "If the weather is good enough, we open those and the guests can also use the garden area," Jeremy told her.

The lawn was surrounded by borders full of flowers of every colour and protected from prying eyes by huge trees that stood between the flower beds and neighbouring properties. It was beautiful she thought, until she noticed a solid wooden post that was standing dead centre in the lawn and set in a cement plinth.

Maggie had no doubt what its purpose was as she eyed the steel manacles hanging from its peak. Surrounded by all this beauty was an old-style whipping post. To hide her discomfort Maggie said, "Thank you Jeremy. I think I have seen enough now, shall we go back inside, or is there something else you would like to show me out here?"

"No Maggie. I think you have seen everything now. You can always ask me anytime if you have questions. I have been with the Master and Mistress for many years now and know them better than anyone, I think."

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers